Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+127
That Guy...
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Haru Ryuu
Sango
SavannahРоманов
Paradox
Slayer
L∞per
Cooking Spray
Nao Arikawa
Yoshiko
belac
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Chiraisu
The Cat
YaoXhu
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Yuki
Starchyu
Gamma
Kazerou
Henrex
Taeja
Bhairyuu
20Piopi
River Sage
Gamedragon
Zane
Restricted
Shinryu
MorpheusDavol
Circa Monstrua
Zaz
Nix Shraik
Zero
Xerevantes
Minerva Winthrop
Rowboatt
Lex Prailius
Nix
Tsuna
Shoku
Sasuke Ryotai
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Naziel Kasigawa
Ryu Shadowmoore
Nirx
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Abbot
Nitrogen
Zakuro
Cheshire Cat
Sage
Pammy
Ventriloquist
Guard
JJ
Teijo
CPKallday
Mokuzai
JohnSeever
Tsumi Buredo
Pockeh
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Jin Hoshigawa
tina
Natalia
Thordios
Chao
Hisoka Setsuna
Horus Sariel
Masaaki
Cookies
Arashi
Majestic Moose
Imakuran
Kanji Man
Dexterity
Carter
lionus
JWC
Ulqui
Hitoshi [Adalric]
Betwix: The Moon Princess
Knight
HitomiIchimaru
Ludalfa
Silim
Viz
Raiza Goryu
Mithos
Narku
Hayuko
~Amaya~
Kakeru
Dai
MaidInAmn
Kade
Ravana
Etsuya Kawagishi
Snopy
Cross Out
Kaito_Kojuurou
Kenshin
GentleBreeze
ReddTseuken
Shizuo
||-BlankMystery-||
Taichou
Teitoku
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
||Tsukuyomi||
Kei.Tashori
Portaliya
Soniko
Tsubine
Dr.Hiro
Iori
[ROOK]
Raiki
Blade
Elendril
Gin
Akihiko
THEFROST
131 posters
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:58 pm
I RETRACT MY PREVIOUS STATEMENT.

I now request for my avatar to be a really cute Hinata Hyuuga picture. Please. Please please.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 FXpoQxJ
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:01 pm
[4game]

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 1546

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 WVMWLOu
20Piopi
20Piopi
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 Left_bar_bleue0/0∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:56 pm
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request:I'd like a template for a new character that I'm thinking about making. She will be an Arrancar. Possibly with the codename 'Agent of the Soul Society' on there somewhere. http://orig01.deviantart.net/e7bc/f/2015/031/e/2/anime_girl_with_black_hair_and_blue_eyes_1920x1080_by_alixeotaku-d8g34hi.jpg
►[b]Why:
The base templates are awesome, but I'd like something that says, "This is mine!"
Incentive: I can trade some Yen
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:38 pm
@Blade

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 6uRAvx6

Ho-ho-ho. Here is your gift now that I'm getting off my lazy black ass.

Sig coming soon.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:01 pm
@Blade

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 KMyp5Mz

More gifting.

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:58 am

Request: 2 templates(if possible), sign and avatar pic using the release pic, if possible!
Why: I finally got both Whites appearance and release pic, so...You can imagine I want something nice for him ^,^'
Release
Release-transparent
Sealed Form
Sealed Form-transparent
Incentive: Christmas present for me? Activity to post through him more, as well, as greater activity connected with ShadowFall, Masked Demons and Khala(future plans). I have nothing else to offer, sorry

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 RDLUVBj
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 82q86I3
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 Left_bar_bleue65150/100∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:12 pm

Request: A posting template for my shinigami Carter (image posted below)
Why: he's my favorite of my two characters and I just want some pop to his posts, make him feel more alive
Incentive:All of my yen? I do not know what you want but I will deliver you my first born child if need be!!!

Image: http://img1.goodfon.su/wallpaper/big/d/ba/art-yuuko-touken-ranbu.jpg

If it can say somewhere on it The Angel Shinigami that would be cool

Last edited by Carter on Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

|Death is but the first step in life|

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 ZfrGue8

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 EUuCTxy
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:41 am
[YOU'VE GOT YER TEMPLATE NOW @Steiner Franz ]

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 1546

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway.

This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track.

Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:47 pm

Request: template for azuma
his face claim is Shizuo Heiwajima from Durarara
as for color it's totally up to you but gun-metal might be cool
as for renders he has a ton so any one would do!~

Why: well i would like it for chrismas even if its late but for the most part, Azuma is one of the characters i haven't given enough love and attention, and i have boss templates for most my other MC's and yet he is lacking in the template department.
But not only that but i feel that he deserves to have a template that does him justice, as in a more recent template plus it'd be kinda cool to have a fresh template to help me get back into the groove of things. Other than that? I could give a few reasons as to why but it's simply i want to have another template for him!~

Incentive: Activity, All 230 million of my yen? Or A new-year/chrismas present. cookies or possibly monsuta activity ~ i dunno

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 LzZCuy7
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 71 BtXe12b

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum