Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

+57
Henrex
Bhairyuu
Sijel
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
Kalmora Saito
Zane
Seraphim
Enkerzed
Lex Prailius
Dexterity
MorpheusDavol
Nix Shraik
Shinryu
||-BlankMystery-||
Natalia
The Cat
Thrane
20Piopi
Gamers_Edge
Imakuran
Viz
Tsuito
zetsurin
JWC
Kaito_Kojuurou
Blood Knight
BlackSteelDrake
Yvhv
Sasuke Ryotai
Pockeh
Moka
Shizuo
Nirx
Sage
tina
Portaliya
Jin Hoshigawa
Kakeru
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Gin
Tenjou
Ulqui
Kanda
Sinpoder
Carter
Blade
Zero
Raiki
Tsubine
Iori
Ravana
MaidInAmn
JJ
Kade
THEFROST
61 posters
Go down
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue0/1000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:57 am
Sweetness! I didn't think I would actually get that many "yes" to my questions. This just reaffirms my conviction to stay with this site as long as you will have it open, Frost.

1. I see, that's good that the cyberbrain would increase his mental prowess, reaction time, and such. You see I was actually planning to give him a special condition which would act to limit his ability most of the time. I think I can find a way to use the cyberbrain to be the thing that undoes that mental seal when he is in need of that level of performance. I hope that's okay. I will post the details about this in my questions thread for you to go over.

2. whoa, that durable? nice, then I dont have to worry about them breaking cuz of wear and tear, at least, right? what about the power source though? would it be his spirit energy with it having a backup artificial power source or something like that?

3. Cool, so with the jets, what's your limitations on power and uses? the same as the flight module? I mean for him to use the jets as a sort of boost when he is out of spirit energy to do his version of the Flash Step and also to provide some extra kick to his...kicks when doing CQC. That seem okay with you?

4. hmm, 3 uses per thread eh? alright, I am down with that and do you have any limits on how high he can fly using the jetpack?

5. cool, and I would be more than willing to pay for all these goodies when I am good and ready to get them. Anyways, I am planning on doing plenty of missions for ShadowFall once my character is up and running, so I doubt I will have any dearth of money.

6. Oh cool, that gives me even better options. I always did want military grade toys for my character to play with, so it will be awesome once I get him there.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue0/1000[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Communication Thread

Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:14 am
Btw, not to be paranoid or anything but no one on this site would go and steal these ideas i mentioned, would they? I mean i really am looking forward to my character having all these at his disposal, so i thought i would ask. Sorry if this sounds offensive, Frost.
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:30 am
oh I had two last question about the CyberMind store:

you know those androbots which are listed in that store? I was wondering if I bought one, would I be able to customize that in order for it to be able to channel my danava's eternal partner for various purposes like helping him train in the use of his powers and fighting beside him and such? Or are they only meant for social usage?

also, I was wondering, would the products of the CyberMind store be compatible with those of Ryu-Su and Demonica if I choose to do that?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:51 am
Bhairyuu wrote:Sweetness! I didn't think I would actually get that many "yes" to my questions. This just reaffirms my conviction to stay with this site as long as you will have it open, Frost.

Well, I'm glad to hear that. It means the work I'm putting in is paying off.

1. I see, that's good that the cyberbrain would increase his mental prowess, reaction time, and such. You see I was actually planning to give him a special condition which would act to limit his ability most of the time. I think I can find a way to use the cyberbrain to be the thing that undoes that mental seal when he is in need of that level of performance. I hope that's okay. I will post the details about this in my questions thread for you to go over.

That's fine.

2. whoa, that durable? nice, then I dont have to worry about them breaking cuz of wear and tear, at least, right? what about the power source though? would it be his spirit energy with it having a backup artificial power source or something like that?

It's durable, but it still wouldn't be wised not to worry in a fight. As the objective is to not wear out your armor, but have it be there in case you need to take a punch. And it could have a spiritual or artificial power source. You'd have to request that when you purchase it.

3. Cool, so with the jets, what's your limitations on power and uses? the same as the flight module? I mean for him to use the jets as a sort of boost when he is out of spirit energy to do his version of the Flash Step and also to provide some extra kick to his...kicks when doing CQC. That seem okay with you?

If you are just casually flying? You could probably fly until the fuel runs out. If you are trying to get some major speed augmentation boost? Then I'd watch how many times you use it. So yes, that's fine.

4. hmm, 3 uses per thread eh? alright, I am down with that and do you have any limits on how high he can fly using the jetpack?

It can be expanded depending how much you are willing to be paid. As, at casual driving speeds, it can be used for a long period of time. But, like I said, if you are trying to go at shunpo speeds, it will exhaust eventually. So there are no limits to how high he can fly, but there is a limit to how much fuel he can have

5. cool, and I would be more than willing to pay for all these goodies when I am good and ready to get them. Anyways, I am planning on doing plenty of missions for ShadowFall once my character is up and running, so I doubt I will have any dearth of money.

Dope.

Bhairyuu wrote:Btw, not to be paranoid or anything but no one on this site would go and steal these ideas i mentioned, would they? I mean i really am looking forward to my character having all these at his disposal, so i thought i would ask. Sorry if this sounds offensive, Frost.
D

I can't say someone won't. This is an open forum and anything you post on the internet can be stolen. So, if you feel that way about it, invest in a plagiarism check program and google it.

Bhairyuu wrote:oh I had two last question about the CyberMind store:

you know those androbots which are listed in that store? I was wondering if I bought one, would I be able to customize that in order for it to be able to channel my danava's eternal partner for various purposes like helping him train in the use of his powers and fighting beside him and such? Or are they only meant for social usage?

Yes, you can customize it to your liking. Just state that when you make your request.

also, I was wondering, would the products of the CyberMind store be compatible with those of Ryu-Su and Demonica if I choose to do that?

You'd have to request that in the transcript as well.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 33 WVMWLOu
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:21 am
Saw the yen transaction was approved; I wanted to request that instead of doing a training thread could I choose to apply this to my revamp when my revamp is approved and finished considering it would be a massive rework and I plan to incorporate why Hayden needed to increase his in general weapon profiency. I.e I finish my revamp and since it'll be a hefty update could I opt to not do a training thread but explain in his history why and how his skill increased instead of doing a training thread. If not I'll do the training thread but figured I could knock two birds out with one stone.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 33 JfH75kA
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 33 H8Tyk70
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:21 am
So, as I have taken back Stheno (finally came up with some legit plot ideas), I wanted to ask, could her Big Sis make her powerful enough to manifest all her Atma Vatou for a social event I planned on making tomorrow or day after that? It would be a ball for all Asthavons and their servants, as well, as for higher ups of Shadow Fall. This would be something like a replacement for Stheno's birthday party, as she has no idea when the real date is. Spending time in a realm with completely different sense of time had made her to forget it. Atma Vatou I wanted to use as servants, before she manages to recruit new ones for herself.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 33 RDLUVBj
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 33 82q86I3

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:28 am
MorpheusDavol wrote:Saw the yen transaction was approved; I wanted to request that instead of doing a training thread could I choose to apply this to my revamp when my revamp is approved and finished considering it would be a massive rework and I plan to incorporate why Hayden needed to increase his in general weapon profiency. I.e I finish my revamp and since it'll be a hefty update could I opt to not do a training thread but explain in his history why and how his skill increased instead of doing a training thread. If not I'll do the training thread but figured I could knock two birds out with one stone.

I would still rather see an RP thread. It doesn't have to be extra long, but I would like to see progression in thread. Probably a 1-5 post thread should suffice if the material is sufficient. It's not too hard.

Nix Shraik wrote:So, as I have taken back Stheno (finally came up with some legit plot ideas), I wanted to ask, could her Big Sis make her powerful enough to manifest all her Atma Vatou for a social event I planned on making tomorrow or day after that? It would be a ball for all Asthavons and their servants, as well, as for higher ups of Shadow Fall. This would be something like a replacement for Stheno's birthday party, as she has no idea when the real date is. Spending time in a realm with completely different sense of time had made her to forget it. Atma Vatou I wanted to use as servants, before she manages to recruit new ones for herself.

Powerful enough is a curious term. I wouldn't say you need to be super powerful to manifest it, but I could see her helping if that is the portion of herself she wanted to awaken.

Outside of that wording, I'm fine with that. I'll review the event when I'm done with other stuff.

Kade wrote:Alright I want something done.
I'm restarting the Engra app completely but I wanted Vanitas and Zorin restored.

Vanitas: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11434-vanitas-shinichiro-npc-finishedapproved-0-3
Zorin: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11432-zorin-blitz-npc-finished1-1-0-4?highlight=zorin

'kay, big guy.

[THEFROST]'s Communication Thread - Page 33 Bane-tom-hardy-dark-knight-rises-288x300

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:06 am
hey, if I were to describe the cybernetic enhancements for my character, would I put them under the appearance part or the powers part along with the abilities they afford him?

also where do I put the general equipment that my character buys such as darts, daggers, special grenades?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:55 pm
Bhairyuu wrote:hey, if I were to describe the cybernetic enhancements for my character, would I put them under the appearance part or the powers part along with the abilities they afford him?

also where do I put the general equipment that my character buys such as darts, daggers, special grenades?

I'd probably just describe the cybernetic enhancements in an appearance section like this:

"Cybernetic Appearances: -Describe shit here-"

"Cybernetic Abilities: -more shit here-"

And I'd just make an equipment thread here:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/f398-unchecked-equipment

Using this:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t623-follow-this-code-for-equipment

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum