Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Shinigami of Black and Gold [Open, maximum of 6 people] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Shinigami of Black and Gold [Open, maximum of 6 people] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Shinigami of Black and Gold [Open, maximum of 6 people] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shinigami of Black and Gold [Open, maximum of 6 people]

Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:03 pm

"Well hello there Ms.Isae… or is it Mrs. Isae? The instructor of the academy, former squad captain.. and as for your question... good sir... If you don't mind, it's just The Doctor."

He smiled at the woman in front of him, without using any kinds of terms other than her true name, an absolutely profound notion for the Doctor. He never referred to anyone by their given name; it was simply not his way. Any living being, that was. He still called a chair… a chair. And thus, he still called Isae… Isae.

"E-hahahahahahaha……." He laughed simply to himself as he watched her approach him, standing completely still as suddenly the two of them were covered in a massive light, something strange happening to the girl in his hand as he looked down at her, his eyes unblinking as he watched her suddenly twitch, as things began coming out of her stomach, as the Kidō finished wrapping around him.

"Interesting…" He said simply as his body moved, beholding the beasts, his mouth opening as two things came out of his mouth; firstly, the language of beasts, and second, his dominion over reptilian creatures. As he did so, the Doctor glanced around himself. "...Strange, dimensional phenomenon are acting unusual once again." He stated simply, marveling at the fact that he now had no less than five dragons stuck inside of his stomach. "Here I go then." He stated simply, his body vanishing as the scythe in his hands became a blur, moving at speeds faster than the human eye could even catch his blur, the scythe rendering into every one of the dragons, slicing and slashing and cutting and gasping for breath, a massive toothless smile on his face. "So interesting…! So… much to learn!" He laughed with pure joy, like a child that had just found a new favorite toy as he cut each one of the dragons into tiny pieces, as at last he descended down to the ground once again, standing over the girls body, holding the scythe over her chest as it sparked with more Soul Lightning, preparing for anything else that would emerge out of her as the bits and pieces of the dragons fell into the Doctor's stomach, packed away into a special storage that would prevent anything as simple as reformation if they even tried it.

"This is… so interesting…! There's nothing… to… a gate inside…" He paused suddenly, before blinking, turning around to the woman behind him, the toothless smile wide on his face. "And ah, my wife… such beautiful manipulations. They provided… quite the show." He explained simply, turning back to Rachel. "Girl… I know that you are… still conscious. Tel me… what you are.. And I won't be forced to dissect you… You've piqued my interest… As well as given me a chance… to check up on my wife at work.. So for that… I thank you… Aheeheeheehe…" He laughed softly, looking at the girl, adrenaline still pumping through his body from the battle he had just been through, waiting to see what would happen next, his gaze simultaneously locked on the girl below him with one eye and locked on the woman at his side with the other.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Kyouhai Suzumori
Kyouhai Suzumori
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Shinigami of Black and Gold [Open, maximum of 6 people] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Shinigami of Black and Gold [Open, maximum of 6 people] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Shinigami of Black and Gold [Open, maximum of 6 people] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shinigami of Black and Gold [Open, maximum of 6 people]

Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:22 am
Kyouhai Harukaze Suzumori

Seiretei
July 16, 2413, 08:10 AM

This was certainly one of the weirdest days Kyouhai had ever had in his 1,400 years of life. He certainly didn't think anything crazy like this was going to happen the day he'd made a decision to become a Shinigami. Even after he'd graduated the Academy, Kyouhai had thought being a Shinigami just meant getting to hang out and fight the occasional Hollow. It had turned out, of course, to be a lot more work than that. Now, he was in the middle of a crazy, ridiculous situation. First there had been one ryoka, and a weak one at that. Now there were two, one of them seeming to have god-like power. Things were just too crazy... "I'm pretty sure this wasn't in my job description..." thought Kyouhai, trying to make light of the situation in his head. He was for once, however, too nervous to keep his good humor about him.

As if this wasn't bad enough, Kyouhai suddenly felt another Reiatsu off to the side. He looked over to the side and saw another Shinigami, this time a young girl, emerging from a shadow. Kyouhai, an experienced Shinigami, recognized that the newcomer had been using Bakudo number 26, Kyokkou. This was a Kidō that, when used properly, could hide both a user and his or her Reiatsu. Kyouhai personally didn't like it; he found it too cowardly since he saw the use of Bakudo 26 as sneaking about. By the standards of 11th century Japan, Kyouhai's birthplace, this was extremely dishonorable. The girl who appeared now was also somewhat powerful. Kyouhai could tell that she was easily captain-class. And she was pissed off. The girl proceeded to give all of them a long lecture, finally giving Kyouhai the worst tongue-lashing, so to speak, out of everyone there. Kyouhai really didn't listen to anything she said except for the last part, something about fear clouding his judgement. "Yo, I didn't 'give up' the human or dream person or whatever to that guy because of fear. I was using good judgement. Don't you realize that he could destroy the Seiretei if you rubbed him the wrong way? I was trying to keep the whole damn Gotei from getting blown up or whatever..." said Kyouhai.

That was when the shit really seemed to hit the fan. Whatever the powerful stranger had done, it had released something crazy inside of the girl. It was almost as if a gate within the girl's soul was opening up. Kyouhai watched in a mixture of terror and profound confusion as dragons flew out from the girl, taking up positions around the Seiretei and preparing to mount some sort of attack. "Shit... thought Kyouhai, seeing the dragons. "There ain't gonna be much left of Seiretei when they're finished. I gotta do something, and now it don't matter if people see what strength I was hiding." realized Kyouhai. He drew out his huge nodachi all the way, gripping the weapon's hilt with both hands. Kyouhai then lt his Reiatsu flare up to its maximum extent, turning into a lime-green flame-like halo around him and manifesting itself as pressure, pressing down on anyone weaker than him. The full strength of Kyouhai's Reiatsu was flaring out, showing off the possibly captain-class Bankai-capable warrior he really was. But just as Kyouhai was about to attack the dragons, the stranger did it for him! The man leapt up with a scythe and killed the dragons in a matter of seconds before returning to the ground.

"I could have gotten those, you know..." said a disappointed-sounding Kyouhai as he let his Reiatsu return to normal and sheathed his weapon. Had he really just done all that for nothing? "Oh well, I'll just explain away the Reiatsu flare later..." thought Kyouhai, still annoyed he had shown off his true power level for nothing. Looking over, Kyouhai saw that Dansen had been ready to fight the dragons as well. At least he wasn't the only one. Kyouhai, despite the instruction of the Shinigami girl who'd been hiding herself, decided to remain here and see how things played out.

==END OF POST==
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Shinigami of Black and Gold [Open, maximum of 6 people] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999The Shinigami of Black and Gold [Open, maximum of 6 people] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:14 am
Isae looked at Kyouhai’s facial reaction too seeing the dragons come out. She could not help but think while her barrier was almost done forming. Why is he scared of these things? Is he that easily frightened … they are kind of cute. By her use of the Kidō sho on the 3 other soul reapers she made sure they were out of range at the moment the barrier was done… the dragons, the doctor, the girl and Isae herself vanished without a trace. This was what her Kidō did, after all. It removed a given space from existence temporarily. Something odd had happened though. A dimensional distortion anomaly perhaps. The three of them were now inside the Doctor's belly instead of just being removed from the soul society's dimensional plane.

The three of them being in Hebi’s stomach now as he cut down the dragons, Isae standing there smiling as she watched him. She was finding joy in how happy he looked as his scythe sliced through them.” I am happy to see you again my love. Though I must say I did want it to be a little differently, but I’ll have to make due...” Isae giggled a little. “I found it quite fun yelling at them as well. I had been watching them the whole time. It was enjoyable to see Rachel play with them. Oh yes … Rachel she is a fellow student of class 1-s and one of my soon to be bridesmaids. Which is why I have to ask you not to cut her open…” Isae scratched her head a little with a sorry expression on her face.”Hehe. Plus it would make school a lot more boring without her.”

If Rachel had seen or heard this she would most likely get confused as she would not know Isae, as she knows Suzu as herself. “Hmm what to do about the body...” Isae was thinking out loud a little bit as she was wanting to leave this body, but at the same time did not want it left unattended to. “Sweetie do you happen to have the other me here by any chance? I could use her help with a small matter if you don’t mind. I like to show you why I was gone for so long. “ Isae would turn her head slightly to the side as she was blushing.

(ooc :P  hope its not to bad x,x did not spell check and all)

Edit: Checked. Hope that's alright.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Shinigami of Black and Gold [Open, maximum of 6 people] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000The Shinigami of Black and Gold [Open, maximum of 6 people] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:31 am
Rachel opened her eyes half way, glaring up at the person who referred to themselves as the doctor.

“Of course I’m still conscious… you almost killed me, I guess I should say I’m lucky I didn’t die. Well, thanks for taking care of those beasts… I’ve been keeping them on the other side for months… fuck that, if you hadn’t tried to killed me I would’ve still been keeping them on the other side.”

She growled in frustration, then looked up curiously as the woman names Isae started speaking.

"Fellow student, I’ve never seen you before! Wait, what, bridesmaid? You couldn’t be… no, that’s not possible… no… Suzu? Is that you?”

She turned back to the man, a look halfway between anger and respect, like she was confused on how she felt towards him.

“Just like I told the others, I will tell you. I am a dream. Now, if you want to know more, let me go, I’ll explain what I can to you.”

She was still upset that she could no longer control her body, something she was almost positive was due to this man’s doing. If he took her up on her deal, she would sit up and sigh before talking to him.

“I was born by the spirit of the plane of dreams taking energy that originated on this plane of existence and sending it in to a dream, specifically about a girl that looked exactly as I do. This caused me to form as a gateway between the two planes of existence, existing on both end simultaneously. However, whenever my consciousness leaves this plane, my body disappears with it, and thus the gateway as well. I go against the rules of existence, I am both of physical, spiritual, and dream. Well, technically from my understanding the physical and spiritual planes fused long ago during creation, so that doesn’t really count. My body never changes, never ages. I had no parents, no one gave birth to me. I am a dream, but I am not a dream. I am human, but I am not human. Put simply, I shouldn’t exist. I do exist however, and you almost killed me.”

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Anonymous

Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:11 pm

The next few moments seemed to all come together in a blur. As the three that had made all of this ruckus in the Soul Society and who for the most part had been sealed inside a protective barrier all but vanished from sight. It was jarring as the Blonde Spirit looked on to see that none where left in the place that the three had been standing, more than that their presence hadn't simply moved or teleported to a different location, the sense of spiritual energy from the Girl the Shinigami and the Scientist had all but dissipated and now the three Shinigami where left standing with no idea of what had just happened, the hot-spirited Soul was the first to speak. "Wha? Where did they go? Even if they moved I thought I would still be able to feel some sort of spiritual pressure coming from, somewhere.... Just what the hell is going on?" The Spirit was uncomfortable with this new situation, the fact that they had all up and disappeared made him anxious. "For someone to disappear from the Seireitei...For their spiritual energy to be gone without a trace...." The Shinigami thought this to himself as he walked to the spot that seemingly was now void of all the life and danger that had been.

The barrier was still in place so getting past it seemed near enough impossible, the Shinigami looked back to his compatriot in the affair that had transpired and questioned him. "Kyo... Did you notice anything strange, the three of them up and vanished but I can't get a sense if their even in the Seireitei any more.... What do you make of this?" He tended to not be this inquisitive but the Shinigami was not on to be fond of being left out of the equation. If this was some sort of trick or technique it should have given off some form of energy to make it happen but the three had simply disappeared without the nearest sense of some sort of foul play... "Ah! This is getting me stressed out! What the hell is happening could this be that Dream girl's work or that Creepy doctor, or hell was it that other woman...." He was not one to doubt his allies or even most of his enemies intentions but he was stressed by the situation and it was not made any better by the complete lack of information or even reasoning behind this madness.

Taking to pacing back and forth from the edge of the barrier and the location where he landed Dansen scrunched his face and began to get faster and faster each time he finished a circuit, it was clearly bothering him that such a thing happened right under his nose and that he was without any sort of reason or rhyme for such an act of vanishing into thin-air for three people who seemed to all be quite unique and odd in their own way. Finally stopping halfway from the barrier and the location of the other Shinigami Dansen looked to the sky with an annoyed look on his face. "Ahhhh! This heat and my mind is making this situation even more annoying for me!" Screaming to the heavens the Soul looked to the other Shinigami and then back to the scene of the mystery in progress. Sitting down Indian style the youthful Shinigami looked to the barrier and the locations of where the three individuals had disappeared from he was not planning on moving until he had a resolution for this rather bizarre situation that was unfolding. "I can't let this go the insanity of this situation is too much to just brush off and walk away from..."

Coding In Template By: TheFrost, Lionus The Wolf
Template By: Sou Yuuki
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Shinigami of Black and Gold [Open, maximum of 6 people] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Shinigami of Black and Gold [Open, maximum of 6 people] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:31 pm

"I am as well…" He said simply, looking up at her again for a moment before his smile diminished for a moment. "Ah… Yes… I'm rather sorry about that. It was my fault…" He explained simply, asking for forgiveness as he listened to what she told him. "Daaaw…. No dissections…?" He said almost like he was disappointed, though he was only doing it because he found the thought amusing that he wouldn't be allowed to cut her up. "Fiiiiine she can keep her ability to carry children…" He muttered to himself, his form visibly relaxing as he did so, his eyes still locked on Isae in front of her.

"That can be arranged… " His voice trailed off for a moment, as Hebi changed in his hand, turning back into a snake as it peeked out from his chest, slithering over to Isae and looking at her for a moment with a confused expression. Suddenly, however, Hebi's mouth began to open wide as a SHWOOOOOOOOOOP noise was heard, and one of the scrolls in the room through the bars from their location was sucked up into a tube, and out of Hebi's mouth emerged the open scroll. Without warning, a puff of smoke appeared, revealing Edo Suzu in front of them, her right hand upwards and poised to select something, but suddenly having frozen from the summoning spell. "There she is… Now, what do you desire to do with Isae…?" He asked her rather curiously, interested in the reason she had for why she had been gone for so long, blinking at the red expression o nher cheeks. "It's a good thing I'm a snake and not a cat… Or else I'd be dead from curiosity right now…" He stated simply, bringing out his right hand as drew a cigarette out, watching it turn alight as he took a deep draw from it, his eyes closing a small amount as he did so.

"Yes and no." He said simply to Rachel below him, moving the scythe out of the way. "Yes, it is her. No, it is not her. It is Isae." He told the girl below him simply, before tilting his head. "Oh yes, there's something I need to take care of quickly…" He muttered, reaching out his right hand and placing it on Rachel's shoulder and helping her to sit up. "There….." His voice muttered softly, the tattoo plain on her neck but unable to be seen by she herself without the aid of a mirror. However, it was not just any tattoo; it would let the Doctor know if ever she was in life-threatening trouble, as well as her general location at any given time, attached to her spiritual signature. Even if she were to fade in and out of existence, the mark would find its way back to her, going and coming as she did.

"...Well you're most certainly making it boring…" He said simply, straightening his form as Hebi nodded its head along with his statement as the blue-gold smoke rose from his cigarette, the gold burning simply. "You tell me nearly all the answers… Though you didn't tell me one very important one. Why do you exist…?" HE asked simply, smiling slightly to himself. "Doesn't seem like you yourself have found the answer to that question, little Missy." He said simply, before turning his attention to Suzu once again, waiting to see what she was going to do with eager eyes full of anticipation, not knowing what was going on outside of his own stomach…

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Kyouhai Suzumori
Kyouhai Suzumori
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Shinigami of Black and Gold [Open, maximum of 6 people] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Shinigami of Black and Gold [Open, maximum of 6 people] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:08 am
Kyouhai Harukaze Suzumori

Seiretei
July 16, 2413, 08:12 AM

Kyouhai had thought that a person who was really a dream was the strangest and craziest thing he was ever going to see in his life. Even before today, Kyouhai thought he'd seen it all. He'd lived for 1,400 years and been through almost every situation a Shinigami can go through. Kyouhai had seen so many things happen and stood at Death's door countless times. However, not a single thing that had happened to this 7th Division member in nearly a millennia and a half of life prepared him for what he was seeing today. It was just too crazy and made absolutely no sense. There was no reason for a single thing that was currently happening, or, at least, not a reason that Kyouhai had any idea of. "Maybe I should have just stayed in the barracks this morning... this is just too weird..." thought a confused Kyouhai.

What had happened to confuse Kyouhai and probably Dansen so was this: Right before the mysterious and powerful being who called himself The Doctor pushed off to kill the dragons that had come from within the pink-haired girl's stomach, of all places, some crazy Kidō was released by the girl who had just arrived on the scene. It was somewhat like a barrier, but its effects were different and the Kidō in general seemed way stronger than average. Even crazier, however, was what this strange Kidō actually did. Instead of enclosing the target beings or protecting the user, it seemed to transport both the user and the targets somewhere. So it was that the pink-haired girl, the girl who'd used the Kidō, and 'The Doctor' vanished. Whatever had happened wasn't a simple illusion created with light like Bakudo #26, or Kyoukko. It was a transport of some sort, just as effective as, say, a Senkaimon or Garganta. That much was plain. The three beings had vanished, and not even a trace of their Reiatsu could be felt anymore. It was as if they had been erased from existence...

Kyouhai's fellow Gotei 13 member, Dansen, seemed just as confused as he was as to what exactly it was that had just happened. Only, unlike Kyouhai, he asked about it, the blond-haired Shinigami adding in that the heat and the situation was making him annoyed, and that 'The Doctor' guy and the other two who had disappeared were a little creepy. "Well, I don't know what's going on any better than you do, but I have a guess or two as to what might be going on." began Kyouhai. He turned toward Dansen now as he continued to speak. "I'm pretty sure that Kidō or whatever that was was most likely some sort of transport. You know, like how we use Senkaimon to go places, and the Arrancar use Garganta... That's probably some sort of race-specific dimensional transport we don't know about yet." said Kyouhai. However, he realized that something was wrong with that statement and quickly began to speak again.

"Wait a sec... the one who used that technique was a Shinigami. That couldn't have been a race-specific technique of any sort at all, just as surely as I can't use a Cero..." began Kyouhai. "Yeah, it was probably some kind of customized Kidō." , Kyouhai concluded. Now his eyes narrowed as he moved on to the part of what he had planned to say that made action necessary. It seemed that these people, at least one of which was a Gotei 13 member, had left Seiretei unauthorized. This, everyone knew, made them traitors or possible traitors. At the very least, it was suspicious behavior. "No matter how they did it, those three have left the Seiretei. One of them is a known Gotei 13 member. This action makes her a traitor, and it's our job as Gotei 13 members in good standing to do something about this." finished Kyouhai. He waited to see what Dansen was going to do. Would he take the lawful course of action, or would he turn aside from that course like he had with the ryoka girl before?

==END OF POST==
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum