Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return to the City [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Return to the City [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Return to the City [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Return to the City [OPEN]

Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:25 am

PREPARE TO MEET THE LIVING NIGHTMARE

Some wild beast appeared to be shining like a light that chases away the nightmare, one of the famous fighters..

Everything went blank for a second, before he realised that everything was flipped upside down, restrained in Kidō with one of his arms that was lost within the battle, and in paralysis by a Kidō. This man seemed to be one of them, where he had heard a man who had a tattoo-like pattern on the side of his face, and that person was Eiji Youjai. Sou quickly realised the identity of this man due to such rumors about how.. beastly he was at his current level, and of course, a mere human like him would stand no chance against Eiji, but getting himself into a custody? No.. Hell no. Even if himself, feared this man, standing no chance, he is NOT going to get under arrested, well, not until he finds himself a hospital or else he is as good as dead, but rather being taken into a custody, he is going to get the fuck outta here wihout needing to fight much against them.

While in paralysis, Sou was still able to stand up, smirking with all seriousness, those serious eyes of his glared before Eiji Youjai, mixture of curiousity, fear, anger, all emotions of his into one. "Under Arrest? Unlucky? Heh.. Hahaha.. AHAHAHA! DON'T FUCKING JOKE WITH ME!!!"

Winds began to gather up against his own body, as electricity began to shock throughout his physical body. His surroundings became much denser, the wind became much stronger, where it gathers itself altogether into a single area, which its his own body. Huge grin across his face, one of his arms raised itself to the air, his lost arm was quickly replenished by a sudden vortex that quickly spun itself around the detached arm, eventually growing into a new one. And eventually, he grew out a pair of vortex-like wings that spins around wildly and fiercely, capable of ripping apart the walls itself in contact.

Ever soon he was in his awakened state, he clapped both of his hands together, a huge ball of plasma was immediately forced above his ever rising hand at the air. Wihout warning, the plasma had fired off several blasts before Eiji, and this is when Sou took his chance to escape. Clapping again, wind had grew stronger, powerful enough to create a huge wave of dusts that may blind or at least dropping down their field of vision at a dramatic level. Sou would then cover himself into a circle of plasma around him, slowly spinning before the speed itself began to increase and accelerating, to the point so fast that it simply placed a huge amount of electricity into his body, before crushing his body into an air. This was meant for emergency escapes for himself, by accelerating the speed of the plasma before it would eventually teleport him off to a random location, but the location where he will appear will be unknown.

At this point, it is almost impossible for someone to stop him to exit himself out of this soon-to-be-disaster area. He wants to escape, at all costs of his own life. Though, he was unlucky enough to force himself into his awakened state just to get out of here. Just.. pure curse off of his life.

[ EXIT THREAD ]

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST] Template By: Sou Yuuki

Empty, blank space.
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return to the City [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Return to the City [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Artist: Iuchi Maiko Song: Kyuusyuu Word count: 1032

This was such an interesting day, indeed. Eiji has spent most of his day wandering around town on his day off, and now it seemed the fight between this girl and the crazed, partially dead man, had come to this. Eiji didn't need to be on duty to respond to such a crime happening in Central Karakura, after all, it was his duty as part of the Beast Circle and Yayjuu itself to watch over and make sure this area was completely locked down and away from idiots such as this. The Living Tremor sighed, his reiatsu seemingly putting enough pressure the girl to pin her to the floor without her being able to move, whilst the rest of his focus that was a Kidō to bind her, but was broken by a simple dodging method. She was pinned, but she obviously showed signs of hostility and trustworthiness in the Ziamichi as a whole. A soft sigh left his mouth, pushing out a bunch of air and looking up into the sky momentarily. He wasn't usually a violent person, but when someone was destroying his home town like this, splitting the entire city in two by their means of power, it seemed that he might have to force more pressure onto the girl to do as he pleases.

Eiji stood there, softly listening to the works the girl spouted. His eyes widened, then clinched shut as she said her words, widening at the words of taking so long, clinching shut, as if to pierce a sword through his gaze, listening as she surrendered herself to Eiji without any resistance. "My name is Eiji Youjai, The Beast of Land. And what took me so fucking long?" His eyes clenched as he leaned down right to her face, nose nearly touching hers, grasping her by the shirt and attempting to pull her close to his face in a threatening manner; a cold aura shrouding his entire face. "Listen, this was supposed to be my day off where I don't deal with little shits like you. If I had it my way, I wouldn't even be here. It just so happened I got called in to deal with this shit. None the less, be thankful my boss didn't show up himself but called me in. You could be in a much worse position if he had decided to show up himself." He would pull his face away from her body, a glare seemingly going deep into her eyes. He turned his body away, looking at the man who was paralyzed by his Kidō used on him, as well as the Hainawa that was shot out. Eiji closed his eyes, mouth slightly opening as he spoke softly to only her. "The Yayjuu is the organization compromised of Ziamichi's under the order of Shadin Yuudeshi, in which I work. We specialize in combat, defense and arrests of... supernatural beings such as yourselves. You're just unlucky a member of the Beast Circle was called to settle this little disagreement.

His eyes peered over his shoulder, a soft smile now occurring, completely ignoring her question if the Kidō could hold him. It was a simple answer to her question, Eiji's Kidō would be capable to hold such a weak and destroyed man from the fight. If he could break out of it, it'd take something of extreme power. Something similar to the asecnsion into a different state of power, as if a shinigami shifted to bankai or shikai. Eiji's eyes scanned back to the man as wind began to build up over his location, electricity and all beginning to be sucked into him. Gritting his teeth, Eiji kept a keen focus on the man. His eyes focused on him, following the strands of air that were floating around him as he stood up. Although... It seemed different. Was he changing? A vortex like appearance was building up around his arm that was destroyed, seemingly destroying it. What was he? A human? It was a possibly, of course. This had all of the characteristic of a awakened human. The main thing that ran through Eiji's brain was the question of, did he activate that state for the pure purpose of escape? That man sure was keen on escaping.

Within the flash of an eye, the mad had disappeared. The paralysis from Eiji's Tsuzuri Raiden had worked, this is true, yet he managed to push through the paralysis that stemmed through his brain and force himself to stand and even better, escape. What a phenomenon this seemed to be. A determined man, yet none the less a foolish one. He had disappeared from the location in front of Eiji, going to an possible area around the globe. It wasn't a simple shunpo or Hirenkyaku like technique he used to escape, it was almost teleportation or instant transfer. It didn't matter to Eiji in the end, he stood there onlooking as he disappeared, the wind and reiatsu in the air slowly fading into nothing but thin air. That kid officially had a target painted on the back of his head as an enemy of the Yayjuu, escape or not, he would now become a hunted target and potential threat against the people of Karakura. Placing his hands into his pockets and pulling out a lighter alongside a carton of cigarettes, Eiji flicked the lid of the carton open, pulling out a single cigarette and walking back, closing the distance between the woman and himself. Slowly, he'd release his reiatsu's hold on the girl, allowing her to stand up if she so wished.

"At least you're not as dimwitted as that guy and you know when to give in. What's your name, anyway? Trust me, you won't be treated bad in the Yayjuu's captivity centre. I'm sure you'd be released in no time. But until then..." Eiji lent down now, placing a single hand on the right shoulder of the woman. The Beast of Land would attempt to make them both disappear into a shunpo, appearing in the dead centre of the Yayjuu's main base.

"Send the TCCU clones and a clean-up crew to Downtown Karakura, there seems to be quite a bit of carnage there. Asap."

EXIT THREAD

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

Return to the City [OPEN] - Page 2 Ap8OoJO

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return to the City [OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Return to the City [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:13 am
Tamari listened to what the man said, coughing a bit as she did. When the man told her she was unlucky it had been him that came along, she let out a weak laugh.

“Unlucky? Quite the contrary, I don’t think I would have survived had you not come along. I… must thank you for that…”

As his arm reached down to touch her shoulder, her eyes closed and her breathing slowed. She no longer had the energy to keep herself going, and had fallen asleep. She still had some more questions, but they would have to wait until after she slept.

-END THREAD-

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum