Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dash Through the Forest Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Dash Through the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Dash Through the Forest Empty A Dash Through the Forest

Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:43 pm
The King of Cats

Meow, meow..

"Meooooooow!"

A voice called out, as the purple haired youth stretched his arms out, the cat ears on top of his head flicking as he embraced the morning day light, breathing in and out calmly, on the verge of consciousness. "Murr..." He mumbled to himself as he rolled about in the leaves for a few moments, before at last sitting upwards, opening his eyes up. As he did so, his scent left his body as he stretched, covering over everything in the area and marking it spiritually as his as he curled back up into a small ball, blinking one eye.

"Mrrr...?" He looked up quizzically, blinking as he tilted his head to the side. Something through the trees... He could just barely make out movement, as he gained a sly smile on his face. "Nyeh!" He called out simply, as his body changed into that of a hunter, and at last he vanished from where he was standing, his body reappearing above the one who had been wandering through the forest as he threw his body, bowling into them at a high rate of speed, not in an aggressive way, more like in a playful way, although within that call was none other than his voice of the King of Cats, which would instantly make anything related to felines feel his presence much more intensely than they would otherwise...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dash Through the Forest Left_bar_bleue13000/99999A Dash Through the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

A Dash Through the Forest Empty Re: A Dash Through the Forest

Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:00 pm
The Cat Burglar

Sayomi was on her way home with her newly pilfered goods. With poise and grace she Easley leaped from tree limb to tree limb. The woods felt a little odd today, but she could not really tell why, Or rather she did not want to take the time to think about it. Sayomi jumping down and continuing her run on land. Hearing a soft sound that seems to draw her attention she started to turn her head, but would feel a great force slammed into her before she could get a good look at it.

Sayomi being thrown to the ground, but more importantly making her loot fly out of her hands. “ O’s nu nyā~” Coins of both silver and gold along with gems and jewelry scattering like dust in the wind, some that were clearly fake and others that were quite the opposite. Her hands flailing around trying to get a hold of some of them as she landed with a thud. Failing to grab any of them the girl found herself laying under a boy. The boy somewhat hovering over top of her from his pounce. “Hey whats did you do that for you big meany. Now looks I lost all me shinies!” The girl with a pouting face would lightly hit her hands against his chest. Her hands inside the mittens that were built into her hood would feel almost like getting hit with a pillow due to them being plushy-like.”NNNYYAAaa~!”

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dash Through the Forest Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Dash Through the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:40 pm
The King of Cats

"Myuur!"

The King of Cats stated simply, his body crouched over his form as he leaned his nose downwards, sniffing her body, his nose nearly pressed against her jacket. His arms were on the ground to either side of her, his eyes staring at her own. No marks~? He thought to himself, examining her soul ribbon. Iiiinteresting…! He thought to himself, his small tongue darting out and licking the corner of his lips as she spoke to him, before he merely smiled, sitting back as he let out a laugh, letting her push him away. "A-nyanyanyanya~!" He let out, before looing her straight in the eyes as she meowed at him, his tail coming out and flicking in excitement for a moment.

"Ny-Ah!" He stated simply, as suddenly with a huge discharge of energy his body vanished, all the jewels and the like along the ground vanishing as he reappeared in front of her, holding the treasures all in one bag. "Very shiny… But do you really have a need of them?" He asked of her, his slightly slit, playful eyes looking into her own as he spoke. He himself didn't know what intentions he had; all he knew was that he had stumbled across something quite interesting. Ah… It came to him then. I know what I want to do… I want to mark her as my territory before that brat Gawain does. He thought to himself, his tail flicking once more as he looked her over.

"Mmmnyah… And what , pretty kitty, were you planning to do with these shinies, or rather… after you've finished collecting them-mnyah?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Dash Through the Forest Left_bar_bleue13000/99999A Dash Through the Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:10 am
The Cat Burglar

While the boy was looking in to her eyes she could not help but sniff a little. She didn't even mean to it was more of a natural reaction. But now she had his scent and she was sure of it he was a cat just like her. Some people like to alter their appearance to look more cat-like by adding ears or even tails, but the scent of an animal never lies. As the boy got off of her she would popup in to a sitting position with her legs tucked under her, her upper body leaning forward so she could place her paws… I mean her hands flat on the ground. As the boy seemed to vanish Sayomi tilted her head a little to the left side and her ears would twitch, but the ears were not noticeable with her hood on and them being the same as a humans.

When the boy reappeared with the bag in hand her eyes would grow narrow as she lowered her upper body more. ”Yes I needs my shinies so give them back right meow.” Sayomi was thinking to herself. This boy is a cat too. O-no’s! What if he tries to take them? Or what if he tried to take all my others at home’s too? Nonononono I can’t let that happen. “What ny-I~ do with them is up to me.“ She would then preform her own pounce grabbing for the bag all be it nowhere near as fast as the males. Sayomi hands were still in the mittens so to grab the bag she would need to use them both on it as it left her with no use of her fingers. With her only focus being the bag rather she got it or not she would most likely land flat on her stomach.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:09 am
The King of Cats

"Murr, need them?" He asked her simply, watching her carefully as she lowered her body. His eyes were watching her, clearly seeing the pounce that was coming, his lips forming into a smile. "Nyeh… You don't even have a plaaanyah?" The male practically purred at her as she leaped at him, as he slowly leaned his body back, his purple hair swaying in the air as she slammed into him, his shirt falling away as if cut as it exposed his chest and shoulders, even as he released the bag into her care taking, even as he gripped her and pulled her against one of his shoulders, rubbing his face on the top of her head, an extraordinarily friendly action.

"Murr… Little kitten… wouldn’t you rather learn more about yourself then collect such pointless objects~? Murr…" His voice poured out, much deeper than before. Subconsciously he was adding the King of the Cats trait to his voice, meaning that her feline nature in her mind would be greatly swayed towards what he was saying, in addition to his natural persuasiveness as the Alpha of the Were-Felines. There was a purr deep in his throat as he continued to rub his face against her head, pulling her into a soft embrace, covering her with his warmth, a wide smile on his own face as his purr deepened greatly. "This warmth feels so much better.. Murr… does it not?" He asked her honestly, his hands moving down from her shoulders to grip around the small of her back, leaning back as he looked her straight in the eyes with that confident gaze, his body still tangled around hers, still feeling her warmth, and knowing that even despite herself, she would feel comfort, safety, and enjoyment in his...

That was simply the nature of the Alpha.

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:41 pm
The Cat Burglar

The girls face would light up with joy as her hands latched on to the bag. "nurr.” She was happy with herself for she had the bag now and could not help but start purring. For a good moment she was off in her own little world not really thinking about where she was or the boy only happy that she got her stuff, but that would come to a screeching halt. As she finally noticed the boy had a hold of her and was now even nuzzling her. “Hua? say what are you doings… lets me go.” She would squirm and wiggle trying to free herself but grow calm as he started talking. It was strange she had not felt like this really sense when her mother use to pick her up by the scruff of the neck. It was a comforting feeling of being safe.

With an almost puzzled look on her face Sayomi would say. “No I aa.. hmm. What do you mean learn about myself?” She would seem to start pouting as she hugged on to the bag tighter.” And there not pointless… there my things….” She would start to look the boy over. In truth she was seeing if he had anything that she would want to steel. Quietly she slide her right hand out of its mitt and went to try and pickpocket the boy. She did not know if He had pockets but she would check nonetheless, and of course try taking anything she found in them. Her left hand would be used to hold the bag firmly against her chest.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:45 pm
The King of Cats

The boy smiled, greatly enjoying the sound of her purring, feeling warm and content. "I am showing that I want you as my territory, naturally…" He told her simply, feeling her squirm and wiggle, but also feeling her growing calm, a sensation that sent an electric thrill in him as he felt her warmth, still beneath her on the ground. "I mean learn who you are.. What you are… What makes you, you… Did you think that an embrace like this would make you feel as safe as it does now beforehand…? I think probably not, mnyah…" He explained to her, feeling her grab the bag tighter.

"Your things… Murr… Yes I can understand that… I have things as well. Guard them preciously, do not let them be stolen. You do not need to worry, myan kitten… I won't take things that are yours. But I want you to be mine, if you would~!" He told her happily as he continued to rub his face gently against her, knowing that his territory was being marked. Her very soul ribbon was gathering small brown hairs that were knitting in through it, beginning to cover through it. Every time he left his scent on her, the amount increased, and with how much he had currently placed it had formed a solid layer at the base of the ribbon, meaning it would be very, very difficult to remove even with those who could manipulate facts of the soul.

"Nyurr-murr, myan… is it that time for you?" He asked her jokingly, his superb senses which far outclassed a human, easily sensing her right hand slipping into the left pocket of his jeans, his own hands sliding down to her waist. "...Mreh." He stated simply, stopping his rubbing of her for a moment as she found something. His eyes became much more like slits as he looked at her, seeing her hold that. "That is mine." He stated simply, completely serious as she pulled out the tooth on the necklace, staring her straight in the eyes, for a moment the sense of safety dissipating. "You have your things… that is my thing. My only thing. Do not take it or I will be forced to take back what is mine…" He told her simply, looking at her as his voice spoke with the utter limit of his voice as the King of all Felines, a voice which would not easily be denied or swayed in any way. He spoke directly to her about it, and waited to see what she would do.

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:36 pm
The Cat Burglar

“Murr….” Sayomi had to admit that this was odd to feel so safe with someone she just met and the thought of him marking her was not really that bad for some reason. But some other things where still a little confusing to her. Like whom she is. Sayomi started thinking about it to herself. ‘That is easy I am a Sayomi. What else would I be? Maybe a snowball, Perhaps a fluffy? No Sayomi is Sayomi. But what is Sayomi made of? Mother is a house cat and dad was an alley cat I think… so that makes me in the middle right? But what is in-between the house and the alley?’ smiling she would say.” I know I am a window cat right?” she really thought that was the answer as the window was the part of the house that lead to the alleyway and was also how she escaped.

“That time? What do you mean?“ Her hands rummaging through his pockets finding something but she could not tell what it was. As his hands slid down her she would arch her back, this was just the normal reaction when being petted to her. She pull out the tooth necklace into the light, then put it to her mouth and chew on it lightly, then hold it back up to the light again. “ So this is you'er toy? O I know you dangle if off of stuff and bat at it with your paw nya~? Don't worries I won't take this from you, but you know humans have good stuff and it’s easy to take things from them.” She put the necklace on him and then look quickly to the side. Jumping off topic completely she would rapidly say. “ you like fish right? I know where some are. Lots of them. I am hungry let’s get some” she would wiggle her body against his.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:40 pm
center>
The King of Cats

"Nyeh..." Madeo breathed in reply to the she-cat, purring deeply at feeling her almost acceptance at what was happening to her. Acceptance was the first step towards finding ones true nature as a werebeast. "No..." He breathed out once again, fully feeling the warmth of the embrace. "You are a Werecat, the lithest hunter and the one with the greatest life." He told the female in his arms simply, before she asked him a question. "That time when you go into heat, naturally. Although it appears it is not yet that time for you..." He told her blatantly, making everything clear and concise.

"...Not quite..." He said simply, relaxing and glad that she had placed the necklace back where it belonged. "It's my tooth, ripped out of my mouth by my greatest foe and protected by my best friend... may he rest in peace..." He said simply, an expression of such intense sadness dawning on his features that she would probably be able to feel it just from looking at him. "...I do." He told her simply in reply, looking up at her. [color=red]"And yes, it is easy to take stuff from them, myurr... but that's why it's so boring~! Taking things for your own that will interact with you, stuff that you can love and cherish and that will cherish you back... those are truly the best treasures, the more difficult to acquire and the best of all to have-murr~nyah!" He explained to her, rubbing his nose on hers affectionately as she wiggled her body against his, curling his own against hers one more time before releasing, knowing that she would immediately notice the lack of warmth, which her body would most likely still be desiring.

"Where are we going?" He asked her simply, looking at her with a hopeful expression, his nose wiggling as he waited to hear her reply, the purr deep in his throat emanating as he awaited her answer, his arms crossed over his bare chest in an expectant manner.

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:02 am
The Cat Burglar

Sayomi did love to hunt but did not understand what a Were-cat was. To be truthful she did not fully get what he was saying for as he called her a Were-cat she heard Where-cat and took that as her being a cat that could live ‘anywhere’ she wanted. ”O I get it mew. YES~ that is what I am.” Her eyes full of joy at the thought of her figuring out what he meant even though she could have not been further off. “By heat you mean breeding time Right?” she look off to her left. “Normally I stay in the woods when that time comes. It’s near my home and feels safe. Sometimes my howl gets a boy to come, but most the time they don’t.”

She could only think of how much it would hurt to get your fangs ripped out and think back to when the human she use to live with was talking of getting her declawed. She wanted to pull open Madeo's mouth to look at it for herself. But she would do that some other time there was a much more important thing that needed to be done. As he let her go she would jump back a little. Raising her hand she would place it to her chest as the warm feeling was gone now and she kind of missed it. looking up at the boy’s face she would say one word.” River” she would then immediately runoff in a dead sprint going north. Running as fast as her feet could take her tell she made it to a flowing stream of water. Sayomi without a moment of hesitation would dive straight into the deep part. Popping back up she would walk back to the shallow-end and shake her hands off a little. ” Ok are you ready to fish? The water feels great today.” Her purring would be strong and steady as thoughts of fish were in her head.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum