Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pammy
Pammy
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello hello Left_bar_bleue40/100Hello hello Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Tiers:

Hello hello Empty Hello hello

Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:03 am
Howdy people! I'm Pammy (and that's likely as much as I should say )

I found the site actually quite a long time ago, but in between other things I never quite registered. I have been in other bleach rp sites, and though some things do vary, I think for the most part, some may be similar.

I can't way to thread with all of you!!
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello hello Left_bar_bleue125/100Hello hello Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Hello hello Empty Re: Hello hello

Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:28 am
Welcome! As a new member myself, let me be the first to extend a warm greeting. Glad you decided to finally become a part of the community, officially that is. There seem to be a large number of skilled writers here, participating in a decent variety of scenarios, so I hope you'll find what you're looking for. As a new member, I'm constantly on the lookout for unattached people to thread with so keep me in mind!
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello hello Left_bar_bleue25/100Hello hello Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:31 am
Hello there, I'm CPK the site's bucket of chicken. Others call me KFC, but that's your choice I suppose. -.-

I've been here since November, as it says in the mini profile to the left. I'm pretty much the coolest person here, so yeah. ^.^ No, jk. But if you have any questions or anything I know a good bit about everything, though sometimes I am proven wrong. Anyway, you can click on the link in my sig if you'd like to RP with any of my characters! Welcome and Enjoy! :]

OH I ALSO NOTICED YOUR CHARACTER IS GOING TO JOIN THE KURIKKU! So in what way are you affiliated with Anubis or Chichi? lol.

Hello hello Sbb1I7e
Pammy
Pammy
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:59 pm
Ah yes, I will most definitely look forward to rping with the both of you!!

Well, in response to the Kurikku, I don't know ^-^ Someone had suggested I join, and after reading some in the page, it did look interesting. But I don't think I'm familiar yet with either Anubis or Chichi

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello hello Left_bar_bleue25/100Hello hello Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:19 pm
Ah, so someone is advertising for me.... Interesting. Lol, well thanks!

Hello hello Sbb1I7e
Anonymous

Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:29 pm
We've already met but I'm Dansen and hope you have some fun on the site and everyone is already happy to have you

Welcome to PH.
Pammy
Pammy
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:08 pm
And I'm very happy to be here(:

Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello hello Left_bar_bleue10/100Hello hello Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:04 am
Welcome! 33 posts already and you just joined? That's intense, way to be active :D. I'm also a new guy round town but I'd love to thread with ya any time sweartheart. I can/will do pretty much ANY scenario in casual threads. (Fights, I can do, but after many many years of doing almost strictly combat I've decided to lean a bit more toward Casual.) So if you wana play something out let me know. Enjoy the place, I know I have been!

OH AND ONE LAST THING!

Call Him KFC....do eet! o-o

"Everybody Lies"
Hello hello 71f

Nihility:
Pammy
Pammy
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:37 am
xD I would love to thread with you. Let's get something started, perhaps a casual thread with some humor thrown in, and if it feels right, some mild sparring (:

Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello hello Left_bar_bleue10/100Hello hello Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:46 pm
Im assuming that was @ me pammy?

If so then I'll get a thread up within the next day or so. So roughly 24 hours. I have quite a few intense threads going already and over the past couple days I've gotten behind and need to catch up in them. That said, If you can't wait I could start now, but catching up in the other threads would take priory. SO i'd rather wait to start when I can give you my full attention.

I'll pm you when the thread it up ^.^

"Everybody Lies"
Hello hello 71f

Nihility:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum