Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pammy
Pammy
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello hello - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/100Hello hello - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Tiers:

Hello hello - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello hello

Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:08 pm
Yup, I was talking to you. And no worries, take your time. I'd love to rp with your Ulquiorra if that sounds okay(: we can further discuss it in a personal message or personal chat ^-^

Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello hello - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Hello hello - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:39 pm
Glad we got everything worked out. You seem like a very capable member :D. This place never ceases to amaze me lol...

Speaking of, when or if you get a thread up (Since you volunteered to do so earlier in PC) Just send me a PM with the link cuz if you send it on Xat I doubt I will get it.

"Everybody Lies"
Hello hello - Page 2 71f

Nihility:
Pammy
Pammy
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello hello - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/100Hello hello - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:44 pm
Yea I'll make it in a bit. If you can pc me your skype as Im usually on as well ^-^ and thank you for the compliment!

Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello hello - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Hello hello - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:57 pm
My net is terrible. I don't use skype. The best ways to contact me are one of the following.

1: Facebook. < This is by far the easiest way to contact me.

2: Chatango.com. < I've been a member of this site for years and currently use it to talk to a number of online pen pals as the personal message system for the chat is really good, and is saves the history.

3: Private messages on these forums. < This will work just about as well as the other two, I've become quite active on this site and I plan to remain that way.

But yea I don't use skyp, my nets not fast enough to support it. So if you want my face book, or if you have a chatango account or feel like making one let me know either way and i'll give you my information to either place.

"Everybody Lies"
Hello hello - Page 2 71f

Nihility:
Pammy
Pammy
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:07 pm
i use chatango (:

Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:12 pm
Oh you do? Then add me! Or tell me your username and I'll add you and pm you here in just a lil bit.

My user name is "Kaiishii" < spelled exactly like that.

"Everybody Lies"
Hello hello - Page 2 71f

Nihility:
Pammy
Pammy
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:13 pm
you are not online on chatango D:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum