Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Demonica - An Unwelcome Homeland (Demonica) Empty An Unwelcome Homeland (Demonica)

Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:56 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A
The world in most cases dealt with threats such as Demons in the manner that it seemed they came, the monsters would lurk into the dark recesses of the human world and would then cause havoc by attacking or corrupting everything and everyone around them till there was nothing left for them to ruin then they would skulk back into the Demon world. But of the many creatures and threats that lurked in the human world were only half of what could truly be seen in the dark depths of the demonic planes, many creatures were either too weak and pathetic to leave to enjoy all the chaos that their brethren enjoyed while other created their own worlds to entertain themselves and left those below them to simply enjoy the wasteful humans as other demons made profit off their labor... 'Profit' that was a term the well-dressed demon enjoyed quite a bit but for the moment Reigen seemed ill-suited for the lands that he was in. The demon did not take his true form while in his native lands, he had grown quite comfortable with the look of a human and he knew that for most who let their true forms shine through the voracious demon was one part mocking them and another simply not wanting to step on anyone else's toes....

Though the way the Demon had placed himself in one of the lesser townships of within the lands was quite clownish, lying on a cleanly placed reclining chair with what seemed to be a beverage from the human world tiny umbrella and all the Demon made himself comfortable on the edge of an outlook from a larger building that could survey the whole township. The Demon returned to his origin world when he was given a contract by another spineless demon, the creature would be his servant for the price of destroying its current master. The deal seemed simply enough and Reigen got all his worth out of the Demon as the creature wondered why its new master would ask it to stand still as a large chain like object went through its skull and then....Well through everything else. "Ah this is the kind of time I could enjoy in this world..." The Demon made good on the contract behind him the corpses of the many that seemed indebted to the pitiful demon's master were slung across the floor, the walls.....The ceiling...... They had tried to use number on the smartly dressed Demon but Reigen simply used his better judgement on them.... The last body was the larger true form of the master of the township, its true form was that of a large gorilla like creature the form was much like the creature's sealed form as well but a few minutes and a broken neck and lack of blood left in the body and the demon fell and granted Reigen a great new holiday home.

As the demon looked outwards to the horizon he wondered what was happening in the human world at the moment, it was odd for a Demon to be more at home in the human world than in the Demon world but for Reigen it was simple. He had watched the human world for many years and when he reached their he became more than just a shadow, he was something much more.... As for the Demon world.... Reigen wouldn't say that he hated the place more that it was so much more fun messing with humans than it was his own kind. Humans have hearts that can be broken, when a human or a spirit shows despair then it can truly be a artistic moment worth capturing just for the instant that it occurs, Reigen felt that his fellow Demons were no fun to play with and more than that many acted entirely to petulant or superior to him simply due to their allegiance to either Shadowfall or another stronger demon and many had a great disliking for the greedy trickster due to his nature of dealing with just about anyone he wished. Many had tried to make good on threat while others tried to stop him for the sake of the demon society and them believing he would tell their enemies secrets that would crumble the foundation of the Demon world.

These creatures of course were idiots. Reigen never trusted anyone other than himself and more than that his purpose was for himself and himself alone, if someone wanted something then he would be all but happy to procure it for someone, for a price. But that was it he was a business man and though his morals were....Non-existent his own wishes of self-preservation meant he had no wish to see the Demonic race go anywhere any time soon, and besides that with all the war and desperate people that popped up due to his people being around , well it would be no fun if they happened to get cut off. Finishing the fruit drink that he had at his side from the time he had been looking out onto the horizon Reigen felt that something might be amiss and that he felt like he was forgetting something. "GAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" He remembered as screams from one of the 'corpses' cried out as the chain circling the area stabbed into it multiple times until the screaming stopped. The Demon looked towards what was now a legitimate corpse. "That's right playing dead can be bad for you kids..." The life lesson given to the many dead demons Reigen turned to look out again hoping that something else would stumble upon the deserted ghost town, it would be more fun for his current impromptu vacation and staying active was what the well-dressed dealer liked doing best....

Template By: [THEFROST]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demonica - An Unwelcome Homeland (Demonica) Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Demonica - An Unwelcome Homeland (Demonica) Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Demonica - An Unwelcome Homeland (Demonica) Empty Re: An Unwelcome Homeland (Demonica)

Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:20 pm
Play the music please it sets the mood

“Playing Executioner, can be just as bad my fiendish pretty boy. . Hehehe~”

The room after the green haired man had said something about it being bad to play dead; would feel like a war zone. It was creepy the shadow of a girl cast on the walls as she had arrived without warning via a demon portal, masterfully hidden, masterfully timed. The skies outside had just been covered by deep set storm clouds, an ominous wind wailing by as if brought on by this mere shadow; a soft girly and creepy giggle rising from the depths of the entrance to the room. The sound the size of shadow, all of it pointed to a girl just barely over the threshold of five foot; yet the feeling dread was enough that even birds began to fly from their roots atop the stately building. Even the slightest movement could have been heard, due to the unholy silence that stretched across the room; if he had looked back that green haired man. They would have seen, the beginning a face splitting; blood curdling—and heart stopping smile. Her white teeth showing clearly as a snicker left the girls lips, her ruby eyes which pierced the depths of a metaphorical darkness; eyes that held the keen intellect of a wolf and a demon of the night. Those eyes would look at him, at the green haired individual her hair the color of rubies and violet’s.

One brow perked, her chin tilting back a bit so that it looked like this short girl was peering down at him through thick red lashes; a hat on her head with a skill embroidered on the side. A 6 marked on the skull’s center; the cap casting a shadow across her face as she was weaponless. Even then though her left foot the leading foot, had moved forward bare feet treading with a squishy sickening slurping sound; across the blood which was beginning to stain the floors and stink up the room. Her big toe brushed an arm, and it seemed to explode—no it shredded apart into a splattering spray of blood the corpse’s whole body following suit; splattering red up her bone white skin. Her trailing foot followed shortly there-after as she seemed to have been humming an off tune lullaby; her eyes didn’t seem to see the bodies, no it was almost like the girl didn’t care. Almost, just almost; like the sight of slaughtered bodies was so regular that she didn’t even notice. It was almost light—a grim reaper coming from hell to take the demons back.

The girl stopped her skirt swaying forward in a breeze which whipped through the windows; it was monsoon season. The shattering of glass punctuated the silence in the hallway , the wind shutting the door with a defined bang; the force wedging it shut. The little girl raised her left hand, fingers slipping through her luscious yet obviously other worldly hair, flipping it over her left shoulder in a careless swishing motion; where it gathered in ringlets upon her slender back. She had stopped looking the green haired man up and down, exhaling lightly her breath audible in the silence; the howling winds muted outside—as if they didn’t dare come any closer. Her words coming out in a soft but quirky manner, obviously from the way it fluxed and changed; she was still laughing inside. Yet her words came out almost flat- Monotonous heartless; yet amused.

“Beautiful weather; but that isn’t why I’m here, that demon screaming was screaming because he saw me. Poor thing, it looked like it had a heart attack—not like I care anyways you did me a favor killing these weaklings that had no place in a world like ours. You however I don’t know how to categorize you, I didn’t sense malice nor joy from your action; you just did what you did. Not thinking about it afterwards, no . . you didn’t even view them as worth a second though—did you. You viewed them as a messed up part of the old world system; yet your attire . . . its business like . . . Are you, possibly a merchant of some sort? Ah . . . I haven’t even asked the most important thing—What is your name; and how do you view this world In your hear—No mind I don’t think your heart just from, the actions you’ve done has been leading you for . . . a very long time. Is the world flawed in your opinion; would you like to build it new again, I’ve been waiting to find someone entity; at a scene like this . . . who seems to not care . . . in this kind of weather. . . it’s almost like this was meant to happen. Hehehe~”

As her words echoed softly in the room, the booming roar of thunder illuminated the room; lightning striking the bottom of the building, setting it on fire. Yet the girl Demonica nightfang, wasn’t worried—not a bit; she knew buildings in this day and age wouldn’t fall over from being burnt out. No as the smell of smoke and the roaring pitter patter of a deluge outside mixed together with the iron, smell of death and blood; it seemed this was almost like the spitting scenario in which sinners got dragged down into hell, by the devil. Another rumbling boom of thunder took place , silhouetting half the girls demonic face, showing half her hellish smile, and one of her ruby eyes. Her words coming out softly as the hair raising screech of the heavy table that had remained unscathed from the one sided fight, was drug into the center of the room; too low to have been more than the height of a footstool it would cause the girl to have to sit on the bloodied floor; her left hand crackling as she made something cliché , a contract from the blood on the floor, it hardened into wet yet fully in tact and not weakened bloodied paper; the ink seemed to be written from blackened blood. Then reaching down she with an audible snap pulled a finger off of one of the dead bodies setting it down as it dripped just like a pen, and she grinned looking up. And she said in a slow but infinitely creepy voice.

“ It’s kind of creepy isn’t it—the feel of death in the air, the allure of our apocalyptic weather outside, please sit down my green haired businessman; let’s have a chat. Don’t try to run, it will disappoint me greatly if this . . . makes you shit yourself. . . And run away, and I will track you down if it happens, so please . . . Let’s have a nice . . . Business transaction ~ Kehkehkeh…”

Coding in template By: [THEFROST]
[center]Graphics And Bar Designs By:
Shizuo

Demonica - An Unwelcome Homeland (Demonica) LzZCuy7
Demonica - An Unwelcome Homeland (Demonica) BtXe12b
Anonymous

Demonica - An Unwelcome Homeland (Demonica) Empty Re: An Unwelcome Homeland (Demonica)

Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:54 pm

The whimsical scene of the Demon's new holiday home in the dark and depressing world was seemingly effected by something beyond the natural order of even this world. Dark clouds gathered quicker than anything in reality and the scene held a now ominous feeling as a voice cried out from behind the well-suited gentleman in the chair, it seemed to tell him that what he did was not only negative but to kill countless creatures seemed to be ill-suited for the situation. Reigen said nothing he moved however to pour out what seemed to be more fruit juice into his glass, this along with another that sat on the other handle of the leaning chair he found himself in, the girl would note that the Demon seemed more lax than honestly he should have been it was as if the sudden appearance of a devil darker than pitch seemed all but expect by the well-dressed Demon and though he moved at one point it was simply to take a sip from his glass then place it gently onto the handle it had been before still leaving the other glass as it was. Reigen looked to see at least, what had made itself such a grand entrance after he had just finished settling in to see a creature in the shape of a girl. It was a short glance over his chair but from he could see she seemed to be quite exuberant with a grin that seemed to just exude joy....Or was it horrible dread? Reigen always got the two confused...

The intruder made to keep her skirt down as the wind blasted through the windows that seemed to be unable to hold from the wind... It probably didn't help that Reigen had caught some of the inhabitants unaware through the windows, but he was sure that he could get some plaster or cardboard to keep the draft out... But now the girl swaying her hand through her unnatural hair looked to the Demon sitting in his place still sipping his drink every so often to quench his seeming unbearable thirst. The girl went on by starting to talk about the superb surfing weather, then proceeding to go on about Reigen's actions and seemingly lauding his efforts for the killing of creatures of the old world.... Reigen had to speak up on her mistaken guess. "Sorry their not dead cause I thought they didn't deserve to live, its cause as decorations they really liven up the room." A cheshire grin of similar creepiness appeared on the face of Reigen, he did seem to find this new one interesting. She continued on looking at his attire and guessing his occupation, merchant is such a low title but he could say that his action could attribute giving.....And taking a lot...... But more importantly she finally got onto introductions asking the well-dressed dealer his name as well as how he viewed the world. "Well miss that's is just poor manners, to come into a man's holiday home and asking his name without giving your own name first?"

He was enjoying this WAY too much... "But if you want my world view, then I guess I'll give it.... Do I want to change the world? Will people still kill for power? Betray for an ideal? Scrounge for the smallest piece of attention? Even if the world dies and becomes anew if these things still exist I'm quite content, I know people no one Demon, Human or Spirit is above the thing I care about...." As he finished the girl continued she claimed this seemed almost destined and it was here that lightning decided to strike, of all the lovely new homes..... Fire erupted as the mix of rain and smoke clouded the area, Reigen's smile changed to a look of almost pity for himself as he shook his head at the damage caused. Even as the girl moved the heavy table to the Demon's location and placed a worded contract such as the devil enjoys so much she looked up to him and smiled as she made vulgar comments before a little joke on his style. What she would see as the lightning struck would not be the 'pretty boy' but just for the flash, the instant of light were nothing could hide Reigen's now smirking face would appear half as a formless shadow, out of some half awake nightmare his figure shifted back as the lightning ended seemingly the dealer's form found this all to amusing and he lost himself a bit. And even while the fire raged still Reigen sipped his drink.

"Well this seems all a bit sudden Miss, you come into my now burning home and write out a contract, well I have two things to do first..." The chain slithering around stuck into the flaming wood and suddenly Demonica would feel no wind on her back and no fire would be seen in fact the appearance of the room would and the house as a whole would be entirely cleansed as if the flames had been illusionary, the dead demons on the other hand remained.... "I had to make sure this place didn't burn down completely I mean the feng shui would definitely be off if that happened." The still smiling demon shifted his legs an crossed them, the smoking bodies of the demon the only thing left that seemed to suggest a fire occurred as he continued. "Second.... I have still yet to offer you your drink." The demon placed the other glass he had on the table next to the girl as he looked down at the table covered in black markings. "Oh a contract.... You know Miss if you really wanted me to sign all willy-nilly... You should have checked on who you were looking to sign..." The demon stared at the other waiting for her to make her move as he lazily expected her to be either bemused or angered, Reigen didn't mind either he be bemused either way...

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demonica - An Unwelcome Homeland (Demonica) Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Demonica - An Unwelcome Homeland (Demonica) Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:39 pm

“A Devil , I didn’t mistake you it seems—My name, well let’s make this simple , I am Demonica. And as for you –you deal in immoral deeds don’t you? I can tell by how you speak, you stir up trouble yet you also are not bound by rules—your whole existence it hides behind a mask; you are nobody a nobody which grants other wishes before making them worse off than they originally where. . .”

The flames as they seemed to leek through despite the tampering everything began to warp as they sat there razor winds blasted through the building every room; every one but the one they had been in would have been eviscerated; thousands of screams thousands of deaths from one careless word—the one that let her know that this man liked the dead more than the living. To be honest the girl didn’t give a damn, not about the people; no she could care less about them. Her eyes slowly opened having taken in the feeling of a sack of flesh, without a body with a face; the true essence of this man was laid bare in a mere flash of lighting; and it didn’t even bug her, no as she slowly grinned she would have let out a slow breath, and then a sickening giggle the banter that this one was dishing out was interesting; no it made her want to roll on the floor laughing. Yet it also made her feel strangely alive as her lips parted her eyes looked beyond as she for a moment seemed to let out a little laugh as something was coming in off the coast, rather it began on the coast but materialized here; as if it was coming as a messiah of destruction.

“Look behind you my little business man, Is that redecoration more to your liking?”

Thunder roared out, a hurricane crashing through buildings decimating the landscape; It left nothing behind but ruin rubble smashing through cars; demonica would let a small smile stretch across her lips—she pointed towards the window as a series of sickening squelching thuds could be heard. Calmly the girl had pointed at multiple bodies smashing into the glass which had a strange barrier around it, blood spraying in every direction as the wind seemed to be unable to penetrate the very room they sat in. Her expression seemed to be still; she just seemed to smile. Yet her eyes spoke of her nature one as black as the abyss which all nightmares, where thought to hail from; her smile suddenly seemed less kind, then it was sadistic and creepy, her mouth slowly parting as she’d let her head fall back. Her lips parted as steam slipped from her mouth , her body was a furnace, and her words they held a heat to them—they sounded like a murderous angel, each word would send a shiver down a normal mans spine.

“ What if I said, that wasn’t a contract to join something, but the lease to your life—what if I said that contract was what would keep you alive, it would lead you to new heights. It would bring you the world you such desired , what if I said war was on the horizon and that was your safety net? Would you still be so playful , would you still smile like you are; would you still look at me with those eyes. Do you care of death, or do you think of it as something to be captivated and then put on display. . . I think that this world is tame, it isn’t fun enough yet I at the same time am not looking for unwanted death. I feel like becoming a gene in a lamp a lamp made out of the souls of a hundred dead babies, and only the perfect scream would summon me. . . Do you have a dark desire in your heart, one that you want more than anything else?. . . Because like you I am, what you would call; an immoral dealer , I bring hope to see the joy of crushing it, I hold one alliance to shadow fall; however anyone else in this world is fair game—fair to bring these emotions you relish in to a climax.

I have met many people , but one thing is common; I am not accepted I am not understood, I am a monster to this world and all its inhabitants. A perpetual boogie man, which lurks in their dark dreams and is told to scare children at night. Would you accept the devil if they told you that they where just like you?”

Her words held a sickening feeling in them; not of anguish not of amusement, but of attraction; as if what this green haired man thought was art , was making her feel happy. That this fucked up backwards interpretation of a business transaction was just the thing she was looking for. In a way it probably was, but as the rain only got harder and the hurricane continued crashing through houses her eyes looked across the threshold; her words slowly coming out in a tone which matched the bemusement the green haired man felt earlier.

“I feel half empty, as I don’t feel pity for those I’ve killed, I feel wonder at what art their dying moments will bring . . .This world is just something that is wanted by my higher ups; I pursue peace in this world because they want this world. . . I love the struggle, the fear the dishonesty of this world. . . It makes me content , because they are worse than the demons they fear with all their hearts. . . It is amusing and entertaining ; wouldn’t you say my green haired man? “

The wind was howling, and yet she just seemed , not quite right; yet who in their right mind—would enjoy this kind of conversation?

Shizuo

Anonymous

Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:41 pm

The girl finally introduced herself as Demonica, Reigen was sure the name sounded familiar maybe screamed by a dying creature in its last dying threats but for now the Demon was more concentrated with what Demonica was talking about. As she answered what the man had asked her she began to almost profile the Demon sitting in the chair claiming he was a proliferator of unjust deeds and immorality claim he was nothing but someone's comeuppance, Reigen's face was covered by his hat but he looked to the girl and with an almost 'humble' acceptance he answered. "Why thank you miss, but I'm just what the world has made me..." The creeping grin appeared again almost to counter the female's as the girl looked at him with the same demented look a rumbling began in the now repaired home it was at the girl's direction that the well-dressed gentleman noted the hurricane currently raging behind her. "Neat....." The raging storm enveloped the town and decimated the houses and decoration of the small township glass and bodies flew cutting and shredding all around them. As Reigen looked on his face was a mix of muse and confusion such as a person watching tv show and not being sure if they actually liked it or not, the gentleman looked to the girl and asked a question that seemed to be burning in him for quite a while. "This is going to raise the price of living here by quite a bit....Think of all the loans to give out...." Reigen never felt much more than slight bemusement, gore never scared him and what's more the smile of the girl at this point seemed more heart-warming, well if the creature had such a thing.

Demonica continued on, she claimed that the contract was for his protection, her pitch was quite lengthy and she tried to compare the two seemingly in order to make a connection with the Demon sitting down, as she talked all Dansen did was sit and make note of her claims it wasn't that bad but someone who did this as a way to get something she wanted was clear to someone who lived the situation the girl put herself in at that point. "War..... Its always a fun prospect, so many lives everyone willing to die for one another others showing their true colors and letting others die for their safety some beg for victory or ask for the loss of the opponent, its a good start to the sell but Miss Demonica you made a mistake." Putting his free hand up with a single finger extended the Demon almost made a lecturing tone from his words. [/color]"I've lived through captain level Hadō, monsters from this world and the other coming for my life quite a few under the banner of Shadowfall for their 'love' of the queen I've seen many people come and go and die all the same, I can see you've put a lot of time into thinking this over and your efforts are admirable but again you made a second error."[/color] Lifting the second finger up the Demon continued. "You and I are similar in many people disliking us perhaps, but you mistake my taking the company of corpses as a sign of being unwanted, I do not wish to be wanted and I have no qualms about being accepted by others if there is one thing I care for it is that I someone makes a deal with me for something they need or want and that they are ready to accept the price for such advancement if they don't want to be my friends afterwards be assured I won't go to cry and write in my dream journal anytime soon."[/color]

What she said after this made the Demon a bit more interested, she claimed that she felt half empty when she did anything, like nothing could fill the void and her actions were to fill the gaping maw that would fall away soon after the slaughter ended. "Well I can understand if you feel that you might not be being used as the important asset that you want to be and I can say that I do have a similar problem but again it is like apples and oranges, you find murder and gore as graceful art, I can see such things but what my craving is does not have a seal or a release as my craving is in itself excess.....To want everything is not something that can be sealed even with the most fun acts of murder, I simply choose to do these as a, I guess......Hobby?" Reigen questioned what he could truly call his choice of relaxation material as well as his unnatural closeness to murder when it occurred pretty much anywhere... "But let's get back to my favorite part, business. I can understand you want some sort of contract as putting me in your debt..." The demon looked like he was think, as if the thought process was hurting him in some way until he replied a few seconds later. "But that doesn't sound fun so I'm not gonna do that, instead why don't we settle a..... Mutual partnership...." Reigen was not known to make deals with such open settlement he did not fear the girl as he never understood the notion of fear of any creature, it must have been devoured by his avarice a long time ago, but now Reigen was interested in Demonica's openness with her unnatural existence plus to have someone linked to Shadowfall as feeling as he was a trusted ally would be all the better for him to further any goal he wished. In the end it was all for Reigen's benefit one way or another...

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:27 pm

“..Hadō . . . You think I would blow you up . . . That’s your first mistake . . . Watch carefully”

Her voice was a whisper but, as she reached out she touched a body; just touched it—but then it would visibly cut apart into many tiny chunks blood oozing down her hand from the dead corpse which had just from a mere touch turned into something you might get if you put a head in a blender. Her eyes slowly facing the individual a little grin on her face—a grin which eventually would split her face in two her head cocked ever so slightly to the side as she let out a little laugh no she let out a big laugh which echoed shrilly against the walls as she’d have slid the papers over to the green haired man; one eye fully opened the other half open, one brow perked the other was scrunched slightly; the look she had was almost like the man had played into her palms, almost like she had wanted this to happen as she slowly got up, something was dripping down from the ceiling something red something sickening and she just hummed as she said . . .

“Come on let’s have a walk , you crave everything yet I need nothing; I follow orders I am a tool, we are of the same breed yet we are opposites , just as you crave everything I crave nothing; as you want everything, I want nothing; As there is life, there is death; as there is touketsu, there is truth. Entities of this world come in pairs my green haired man, if you wish to be my partner then you must understand if you don’t keep that mentality of yours, you may never understand me. “

Demonica said as slowly her feet slapped against the puddles of blood which had gathered in the room, she almost seemed to loose their glimmer; her lips in a wild smile as the green haired man could sense it, the intent of death in the air. Not yet directed at him though the girl slowly opened the door and he could see it, the hallways all of them had bodies in them, covered with bodies bodies on top of bodies; blood oozing so thick that it was painting the sides of the build red, this small sleepy town , everything was dead; bodies lay bent in awkward angles strewn across the pavement. Some had broken skulls; some had their spinal cords snapped and piercing through their chests, some had logs , animal , even stop signs, half buried in their bodies. It was a scene of destruction as she let out a little laugh this laugh was cold it was beyond evil, it was beyond darkness; as she walked her feet stained in blood the hurricane seemed to get faster and the force of the winds ripped bodies apart and turned the rain red.

“While there is purpose in my work, there is also desire to be whole; for now if you wish to fill that void then you can walk with me, you amuse me. Yet you don’t stir up my old insanity , come and lets walk down and survey the destruction; we can from there discuss the terms of our arrangement, that is if you still have the guts to follow me around my green haired business man. What I seek is not alliances, it is someone else in this world that takes and gives me a purpose , but who also knows; fate is a cruel mistress. “

Her words seemed to be light but as blood stained her hair dripped down her face she had slowly stopped by a window and held her hand out to the individual; somewhere during their discussion the whole building had been lifted up—it now was thousands of feet in the air, above the clouds, at the top of the storm. Her eyes of ruby cast across the precipice as they seemed to call out to that green haired man as she slowly said. Her voice not wavering, the honesty of her words had no reproach to them; and yet they seemed to be calm.

” I don’t care if you wish to make use of me, because I in a way am making use of you. Be mine, and mine alone; and I will give you everything you desire my creepy little businessman. Take my hand and jump with me, because without me not even you could survive this fall; you take me as the level of captains but captains rarely have my destructive power. I am strong, strong enough that the world could be within my hands if I needed it to be; so answer me are you going to take my hand and let us discuss the terms of our agreement? It is a long way down after all, Even if you want everything in excess up here the world is so small, yet I will open it up to you if you take my hand; and defy death once more. ”

Her words had a creepy edge to them being that she was saying basically either he could try to survive a fall from the stratosphere by himself or he could in fact come with her and live, the option was his but—she still had a grin on her face as the hurricane had been stained red with the blood of thousands, whipping around in a frenzy yes she waited even though a normal person would have bailed, she waited to see what would happen what choice the man would make, as the sky was black almost as black as her icy heart, she let out a laugh and waited.

” Lets see what the ground looks like shall we?”

Shizuo

Anonymous

Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:22 pm

As the Demon went on to proclaim his actions Demonica decide that she would show him her true strength as she made to touch on of the corpse's and seemingly slowly begin to blenderise it.... Quite an nifty strength Reigen was sure this is what she had done as she had entered the room but he was still not that moved by simple gore, as the girl threw what was left of a head at Reigen the chain surrounded him and caught the gore before it could splatter his well-toned suit, the girl's glee at the sight and act of violence was quite apparent she seemed like the most gleeful creature in the heat of destruction that Reigen had ever laid eyes on, his chain slowly fell away still holding the head as he smiled back at Demonica. "You know you must be great at parties has anyone needed meat cut or ice chipped then you're the go to girl...." As the girl hummed to herself she beckoned the man to walk she started on how both were opposites of one another one had wished for nothing as she felt nothing while the other had nothing but everything on his mind she took quite a few parallels till the point she began even mentioning the creator of the kind to elaborate the point. "Touketsu huh? Well that's a thought for later..." Reigen let his mind empty of schemes that he made in a imagined space as he sniggered at the girl's comparison. "Well you have certainly made one thing clear our strengths are quite different..." Looking back to the wall that was only a moments before a mix of chunks and blood the appearance of a seemingly preserved demon body was now stuck up on the wall. "See there is nothing that you can cut apart that I can't just fix up." The body then imploded once again to recreate the same scene as before. "Its too much work to keep a corpse intact for no reason, anyway lead the way Miss."

As they exited the room the scenes of the dead became more and more apparent as the plies of bodies seemed to extended beyond the house to infinity. "Strange I don't remember leaving such a messy job." Demonica took responsibility for the deaths of the demons goading the gentleman to continue further claiming it was not a alliance she sought but instead someone that gave her purpose. "Hmmm well I can't deny your request, we still haven't got to the best part." The death and destruction lead finally to a conclusion barring the wait in line the museum of gore that Demonica made was quite well done. As she gazed out of the window a strand of bloody hair seemed to fall from her face as the other Demon noted that they were now well beyond the grounds of the Demon world. "Oh god if we become technicolor at the end of this..." Demonica made a declaration take hold of her hand and fall together so as to put his life into her hands. Reigen looked out to the bloody stream of wind keeping the house in the air he looked to the girl and smiled a confident smile. "Well if we have to jump then this isn't the type of weather for it." The chain from his coat extended out and swirled into the hurricane holding it position for a moment suddenly the bloody winds dissipated and the blood rain fell to the ground in glorious splendor. "See its raining cats and dogs, and demons and maybe some other things that have blood but you know if needs must."

Reigen jumped up to the edge of the window as he passed the girl's hand, he looked back to her as he turned to face into the house as it began to feel the weight of gravity lock in again. He smiled again but this time it was a smile of seemingly impossible kindness. "I'm sorry but if I was to leech off your strength that won't get me what I want, to have everything by my own hands, even if I have to grab into the guts of the world to obtain what I need..."His smile of derision returned. "But by all means take my hand, on the way down I know heights can be a bit of scary on the first drop..." With that he signaled to her and jumped backwards out of the window, the wind currents that had been with the hurricane had all but stopped due to their height and the disappearance of the storm's epicenter. Reigen looked as he fell head first to the ground below he reached his hand out to the ground as if to get to it before anyone else did, even in the most dire situations did Reigen make the race for the thing he want know and this scene only applied to Demon world, there was so much more for him.....

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:06 pm
Post in the below topic dansen as its the human world counterpart to this thread.
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11194-an-unwelcome-homeland-human-world-continuation-pacific-ocean#70781

[color=Green]“..Well we sure as hell aren’t in Kansas anymore , Lets jet before we have a fat lady in ruby slippers getting smashed by the complex building we are in!” [color]

Demonica seemed to catch on to what he was doing, the little innuendo to a certain film loved by humans many years ago was being made; she took his hand but with movements far faster than his own she seemed to blast forward by gripping his hand tight and breaking the hyper sonic sound barrier using shadow burst the girl would let out a whoop of utter excitement as she’d quickly wrapped her arms around her compatriot as even though he probably could fix things she guessed that mach 5 or above might be alittle out of his body’s league in terms of durability; As such as she held the man, quite a backwards situation indeed. Her lips seemed to begin to sing as her voice was almost lost in the wind but with words that he certainly would understand if he had made that Technicolor reference; hence why the sound rose over the wind, and seemed to be joyous.

“We’re off to see the ocean, the wonderful ocean of Oz, because ~ We somehow are in the human world!”

Those words came out as the strange portal created by Reigen’s “Fixing” of something that originally had been on the coast of the human world and by returning it there with the involved parties still present inside it; It would have indirectly acted like a portal, transporting them to the location it originally had been in. The middle of the pacific ocean looming around them as what happened next was interesting, you see as they hit the water it would have almost been like a meteor smashed into the ocean; they’d have crashed down at a velocity that because of the girls nature would mean they would hit the sea floor in record time. 2.5 Seconds flat and then drilled through it into a cave, as the wake of destruction was quite interesting her own ruby eyes; having looked up as her barrier itself was around them and she’d say in a voice that was quickly lost by her coming into contact with the ground once more slicing through it as they subtly began to slow down and loose speed.

[color=Green] “Well this is a fine load of shit you’ve caused us to be in boy, will you tell me your name or will I keep having to call you my fine green haired individual? Either works for me but I’d rather know your name because of the fact that well it would make more sense for this situation that I call you by the name that you actually are given rather then one of the retarded; names I could think up any moment off the top of my head, don’t you think?”[color]

The girl probably had a point, as demonica grinned; her ruby eyes focusing on the individual’s green eyes and hair. The descent wasn’t pretty and if it wasn’t for her barrier or the fact that she was purposefully turning part of her cutting off so the man wouldn’t be shredded; they both might have met a worse fate—as it was with the sound of the ground buckling cracking and water roaring behind them she’d slowly have looked up her eyes watching the huge hole of water spraying down towards her with a voracious pace , and she’d have slowly wet her lips and asked the green haired man in a soft voice.
“If there’s nothing you can’t fix mind fixing the cave above us so that we wont be crushed under many cubic tons of water in an instant, I mean we both know its survivable but I feel that probably it would be prudent to .. get rid of it?

She’d have asked softly as her grin never abated—she still had that weird giggle bubbling up from her chest, that ruby and violet mixture of hair blowing past her from the speed they had been reaching, as they slowly where coming to a halt now, the crack and rumble of the cave system was quite interesting in fact they had probably gone a ways down, as falling from the ozone or stratosphere wasn’t really something recommended by the average individual, it was a large way down; and because her armor cut anything harmful on contact it would well keep shredding the ground until eventually she had activated her barrier and then she would have opened her eyes after a loud thunderclap occurred from her barrier smashing into the ground at terminal velocity and that left them well, in the middle of a cave system which was .. vast . . . which was why she let out a soft exhale and said. . .

“Where the hell are we now”

Shizuo

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Demonica - An Unwelcome Homeland (Demonica) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Demonica - An Unwelcome Homeland (Demonica) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:19 pm
Demonica - An Unwelcome Homeland (Demonica) Image8719_zpsccjgtr7w

✧LOCKING THIS OLD THREAD✦

Since we are getting close to 2016, we are taking an active effort as staff in order to go ahead and lock out threads from 2014 and backwards. Therefore, I'm locking this thread in accordance with that. You can go ahead and request it be unlocked in my communication thread below:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t7253-thefrost-s-communication-thread

Demonica - An Unwelcome Homeland (Demonica) WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum