Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yea... this needs to be done even if I don't like it... Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Yea... this needs to be done even if I don't like it... Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Yea... this needs to be done even if I don't like it... Empty Yea... this needs to be done even if I don't like it...

Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:54 am
Long Version: Well, it's about time that I posted this up here. Recently I've been feeling depressed and it seems to be getting worse over time. I don't feel right just leaving while I'm in event threads, so I'm not actually going to leave despite desperately needing it. Instead, this is just to say that I will be posting at an extremely slow rate, and trying to focus on event threads if I can. I probably will not be posting more then 2 or 3 times a week, probably less. Once the event threads are finished, I will probably be taking a temp leave. I don't know how long it will last, or if I will even come back in the end, but I really hope I will return soon. This still depends how I am feeling once the event threads end, I'll post in here if anything changes over that time. However, if I don't make a post saying my plans have changed, I will be taking a temp leave for an indefinite amount of time after the event threads are over.

Short Version: I've been feeling horribly recently, I'm going to finish my event threads and will then be taking a temp leave for an unknown period of time. If things change, I'll post that they have.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yea... this needs to be done even if I don't like it... Left_bar_bleue25/100Yea... this needs to be done even if I don't like it... Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Yea... this needs to be done even if I don't like it... Empty Re: Yea... this needs to be done even if I don't like it...

Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:57 am
Why must the good die so young...? :'[

Good luck to you and i guess I'll see you on League.

Yea... this needs to be done even if I don't like it... Sbb1I7e
Ulqui
Ulqui
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yea... this needs to be done even if I don't like it... Left_bar_bleue10500/99999Yea... this needs to be done even if I don't like it... Empty_bar_bleue  (10500/99999)
Tiers:

Yea... this needs to be done even if I don't like it... Empty Re: Yea... this needs to be done even if I don't like it...

Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:20 am
ashfasdoianhs Sorry to see you go Tina, hopefully your leave is only temporary.
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yea... this needs to be done even if I don't like it... Left_bar_bleue125/100Yea... this needs to be done even if I don't like it... Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:53 pm
Noooo! We haven't even threaded together yet!

I hope you decide to make this a temporary leave, and look forward to seeing you once more writing at your previous level of activity.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yea... this needs to be done even if I don't like it... Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Yea... this needs to be done even if I don't like it... Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:01 am
Well, seems like I just needed a couple days to refuel myself. So in the end I only ended up being out for two days, and I've been back and going strong since. Anyways, I'm back!

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yea... this needs to be done even if I don't like it... Left_bar_bleue125/100Yea... this needs to be done even if I don't like it... Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:20 am
I'm always happy to see such a fast recharge, glad you're feeling better.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum