Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active] Empty Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active]

Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:42 pm

«JUST A NOTICE ON MY ACTIVITY»

I stated this last night, but over the next few days or week I'm probably gonna take some time for myself and I may or may not be in the xat alot along with my activity decreasing a bit potentially. I may rebound swiftly, but for now I'm gonna need to take care of some personal endeavours.

I'll try to do my staff duties as Head Admin as much as I can during this phase and possibly do some light posting. Although I'm not really obliged to do much of anything in this period. So if I disappear bit, don't be surprised much. I'll return soon enough. Just not feeling right lately and need to sort some things out.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active] WVMWLOu
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active] Left_bar_bleue125/100Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active] Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active] Empty Re: Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active]

Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:52 pm
Take it easy for a bit, you have certainly earned it. Hopefully you return fully charged and ready to go (albeit at a reduced and more reasonable pace).
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active] Empty Re: Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active]

Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:07 pm
Ye' we got ya.

Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active] Left_bar_bleue25/100Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active] Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:36 pm
Enjoy your time to yourself, mate. You deserve it. If ya need help you know we gotchu, brooo.

Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active] Sbb1I7e
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active] Left_bar_bleue10/100Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:34 pm
Completely understandable Frost. Get in some pro soul searching bro. You'll be fine trust me. Haha. Watch the Olympics, go see a movie, go bowling maybe. Or just skinny dip into a lake in this freezing ass weather. All are decent ideas for a possible change of pace. Either way whatever you do, take care and do it well. See you soon my friend.

~Ja mata

"Everybody Lies"
Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active] 71f

Nihility:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:44 pm

«GETTING BACK INTO THE SWING MAN»

I'd like to thank everyone for their best wishes who made the post above. It helps to know that there are people behind my back when I go through low periods. I certainly wasn't feeling right, but I think I managed to get a grip on myself and everything occurring in my personal life to keep my head up.

So For now, I feel like I've regained the energy once more mentally to keep moving forward. Therefore, I'm going to be ending this temporary leave as I'm gonna try to get back into the swing of things pretty soon. I should be hitting it hard pretty soon like always.

Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active] WVMWLOu
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active] Left_bar_bleue125/100Dreaming of Resting For A Bit [Temp Leave No Longer Active] Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:56 pm
Nice! Glad to hear that you've so quickly recovered.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum