Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Times Are Tough Left_bar_bleue10/100Times Are Tough Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Times Are Tough Empty Times Are Tough

Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:01 pm
Ok, well seems that while my activity has been rather lax this past week, a number of people have also fallen under the weather. Maybe its courageous haha. But regardless i have a tiny announcement to make.

I'm having some fairly serious family/home issues. Issues which more or less prevent me from being here most of the time. Thus cutting my ease of access to the net a bit. anyway before i ramble on this is just me letting everyone know my activity may remain sub par for the next week or so till things get settled. If you want to know what exactly is going on with me personally pm and I guess i can tell you.

Anyway, i will NOT be leaving the site and I will try to post. However, until I'm back at home fairly i will be posting STRICTLY with Ulquiorra and not my custom character. Meaning for the time being anyone threading with my character Kyle maybe have to wait, again, hopefully this blows over in a bout a week.

Hope this isn't to much of an issue but hey, shit happens to all of us. I'll be fine eventually.

I'll be reading over the list of threads i'm in with Ulqui either tomorrow or Saturday and catch up with posts. Sorry again for the inconvenience and see you guys in the Xat when this is all over.

~Ja mata...

"Everybody Lies"
Times Are Tough 71f

Nihility:
Styn
Styn
Established Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Times Are Tough Left_bar_bleue125/100Times Are Tough Empty_bar_bleue  (125/100)
Tiers:

Times Are Tough Empty Re: Times Are Tough

Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:14 am
Sorry to hear about your difficulty, hopefully things work themselves out for the best. Looking forward to threading with you again.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum