Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Having fun playing games; gets depressed with RP: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Left_bar_bleue5/100Having fun playing games; gets depressed with RP: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Having fun playing games; gets depressed with RP: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Empty Having fun playing games; gets depressed with RP: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:36 pm
For quite a long time, I was an avid role-player as I like to explore possibilities in character development and potentials. However, as of late, I have been in and out more extensively than I would like. I was continuously disappointing myself in my inactivity and my expectation in others' collaboration. Some of the times, I felt that I was left hanging onto plots that degrades in value as all the time spent to build up their potential were wasted. Perhaps I was growing tired of dealing with empty promises or was not up for any more future inexcusable disappointments.

For those who wanted to play with me or wanted to inspire me to regain my RP mojo, I have several topics they can touch on in attempt to catch my interest and they do not have to be on the list. I have only one criteria on that list; I am making a new character that I hoped would make it long term.

Topics of Possible Interest
  • Relationship
  • Crisis
  • Long Term Goals
  • Short Term Goals
  • Routes and Development

I am looking forward to suggestions and proposals because it turns out that my attempts to come up with my own ideas ended up laying flat without other characters involved.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Having fun playing games; gets depressed with RP: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Having fun playing games; gets depressed with RP: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Having fun playing games; gets depressed with RP: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Empty Re: Having fun playing games; gets depressed with RP: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:30 pm
I do have a possible relationship plot or whatevers that's been floating around for a while, if you made the Demon that turned Omedotte into a Demon in his post-breakdown-runaway thingamabob, if that sounds fun...

The character can be Male or Female, and otherwise restrictions only include that they have to be a Demon.
Matsu
Matsu
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Having fun playing games; gets depressed with RP: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Left_bar_bleue0/0Having fun playing games; gets depressed with RP: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Having fun playing games; gets depressed with RP: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Empty Re: Having fun playing games; gets depressed with RP: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!

Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:54 pm
Now that he's approved, I might have a plot you could use with my quincy, Leberecht and his twin sister.

To make a long story short, when they were children, the two were separated when his sister was abducted in an attack that cost Leberecht his eye. The sister went to a undisclosed organization and Leberecht was taken in by the Vandenreich. The two do not remember who the other is at this point in their life, and are likely "brain-washed" to serve the groups that took them in.

I was planning at some point for the two to have to meet up, likely in battle, and deal with the confusing repressed memories as they start to come back, slowly revealing tiny bits of information about the person each thought were enemies. Anything else is free game, really.

Unfortunately, the only drawback to this would be that you would limited to one FC, or one that's fairly similar, considering that the two are supposed to be twins. I'll give you a link to the source material's FC, but I'd be fine if you would rather use something that could work as a twin to my FC.

If you'd like to know more, feel free to PM or PC me in xat and we can discuss more there.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum