Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Hybrid/Full]Another day at Hiroshima High School (UHCM>Kade>Alciel>Tina) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27500/99999[Hybrid/Full]Another day at Hiroshima High School (UHCM>Kade>Alciel>Tina) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

[Hybrid/Full]Another day at Hiroshima High School (UHCM>Kade>Alciel>Tina) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Hybrid/Full]Another day at Hiroshima High School (UHCM>Kade>Alciel>Tina)

Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:46 pm
Omedotte was reassured to find that she was alright. Well that's good. Hey, by the... As he was speaking, Chrona vanished. Omedotte, surprised, looked around in confusion, wondering where she had gone. The hell? Where she'd run off to? Then he saw her again, as his copy who had almost caught up with Otomeko saw Chrona appear beside her, picking her up before she disappeared, carrying a screaming Otomeko upwards onto the roof. Omedotte's copy reversed his course to follow them.

The original Omedotte decided to follow the pair as well, picking his way through students before crouching and jumping atop the roof of the building the pair had retreated to, landing a few yards behind Chrona. A crawling Otomeko would then bump into his copy, who had appeared in her crawling path, and would then gently drop her bag into her lap.

The original Omedotte spoke with a grin. Soooo, now that that game of tag is over, may I kindly ask for your names young ladies? Oh, how rude of me, the names... Dotte.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Hybrid/Full]Another day at Hiroshima High School (UHCM>Kade>Alciel>Tina) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000[Hybrid/Full]Another day at Hiroshima High School (UHCM>Kade>Alciel>Tina) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

[Hybrid/Full]Another day at Hiroshima High School (UHCM>Kade>Alciel>Tina) - Page 2 Empty Re: [Hybrid/Full]Another day at Hiroshima High School (UHCM>Kade>Alciel>Tina)

Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:29 pm
Chrona was normally a shy girl, one who would not act the way she was about to no matter what happened to her. However, the way this girl spoke, the way she made herself feel like nothing, it set Chrona off on a whole new level. A low growl escaped the girl’s throat as her hand flew up and outwards. The metalwork on the back of her glove pulled free before wrapping around and fitting in to the palm of her hand. From there it would form in to a spirit bow, an arrow notched and aimed in what would appear to be the general area of the girl. The arrow was released from the bow, and unless the girl jumped in to its path, it would fly over her shoulder, embedding itself in to the ground behind her. The anger in Chrona’s eyes was not directed at the girl, but at whatever had made this girl see herself as so worthless. She was about to speak, to tell the girl off for her ridiculous comments, as that had been her original plan, when a soft laughter floated through her mind. A voice, teasing but this time gentle, floated through her, a voice that had haunted her in the past, speaking ‘I choose you’. In that moment, Chrona’s whole demeanor changed. Her body relaxed, a strange grin appeared on her face, her bow arm lowering. Her eyes shifted, light purple becoming bright gold as the round pupil mutated in to two triangular shapes, like an hourglass. The tattoo on her left cheek started to change, the minute hand zooming around the clock, each rotation moving the hour hand further along until the tattoo clock read six o’clock instead of twelve o’clock. A great change had happened within Chrona, for the fragment within her had chosen. It had seen Chrona’s act, and it had chosen to side with her instead of the titan who had given birth to it. Opening her mouth, speaking through the body of the girl it possessed, the fragment called forth that which it needed in order for what it was about to do. No longer would he allow the original lord of time to use him, now it was time to use that fool.

“To the fragments of the lord of time, I call to you! I command you, as the one bonded to flesh, to come forth and become one with me! Come forth from your hiding places and come bind with me!”

Her voice was filled with power, as if it was imbued with all the energy she could muster, as if it was commanding something from beyond their vision. As soon as she finished speaking, a rush of energy surrounded Chrona, the hidden fragments of Kronos entering her simultaneously, in the same moment the fragment within her cut them off from their creator. His binds to earth gone, their creator would slip in to nothingness, the girl before her inheriting all her had left to the realm. Glaring at the scene before them, the new creature smiled softly. Having regained all the knowledge stored within the other fragments, this new creature was not going to stop his control of Chrona’s body just yet. Looking up from the girl, a scowl spread across Chrona’s face as he noticed the arrival of the other, a snarl escaping his lips.

“What do you want, demon?”

It could be seen on the face of Chrona’s body, as well as in the angry tone the being used. This man wanted nothing more than to rip Omedotte to pieces, to destroy the very essence of his being. The only thing that was holding it back was Chrona, the girl hated killing and now he had sided with her. So, for now at least, it would not do anything as to upset her. It would wait until her body had adapted to its presence, and until it figured itself out. However, it still loathed any from that despicable race, and it was making its feelings known.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Hybrid/Full]Another day at Hiroshima High School (UHCM>Kade>Alciel>Tina) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100[Hybrid/Full]Another day at Hiroshima High School (UHCM>Kade>Alciel>Tina) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:21 pm

Otomeko = Black
Damien = Blue
Omedotte = Red
Chrona = Indigo

It was sudden and when she sees Chrona creating her bow with an angry look on her face, Otomeko's eyes are wider than ever in fear as she crawls back faster before attempting to get up to run away from a homicidal Quincy. However, what she gets was a good graze on her shoulder that one could see as an injury on her shoulder. Shocked by the sudden pain, Otomeko tumbles and landed on her injured side and clasps onto her wounded shoulder, where her shoulder was clearly losing a piece of flesh before being burned by a violent energy attack. She screams in pain as she rolls to keep her injured shoulder off the ground. While Chrona was softly laughing, Otomeko was on the ground, in great pain and crying pitifully as she was clearly not trained to fight or to expect to avoid fights. If she was, she would have noticed where the arrow would have gone instead of jumping into its trajectory.

“To the fragments of the lord of time, I call to you! I command you, as the one bonded to flesh, to come forth and become one with me! Come forth from your hiding places and come bind with me!” Chrona speaks as if inciting a spell while Otomeko does not know what to think of this. It all started with a sudden meeting with three people, who she thought to be from the Drama Club, and then it suddenly ends up on the rooftop with Chrona trying to kill her because Otomeko is not a Quincy when Chrona said that she is! "W-why me?! Why are you trying to kill me?!" She cries out to Chrona before she notices her backpack dropped by her side. She looks up and with her teary eyes, she sees the comedy boy standing by her side. Her heartrate picks up as her vision blurs from both the pain and the fear and trauma of the event. She eventually starts passing out when she notices another boy standing behind Chrona as Chrona says, “What do you want, demon?”

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Hybrid/Full]Another day at Hiroshima High School (UHCM>Kade>Alciel>Tina) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27500/99999[Hybrid/Full]Another day at Hiroshima High School (UHCM>Kade>Alciel>Tina) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:41 pm
Sorry this took so long guys, between school and being sick/recovering from being sick, my creativity wasn't really workin too well xD.

Post Start
Omedotte didn't know what to think of the situation. One girl, looking quite angry, and apparently a Quincy, standing between him and the girl from earlier, who had a burn injury on her shoulder, and who was lying on the ground rolling in pain. The safest option he thought of was to place himself in between them, as if this was a fight he would be able to protect the injured girl. By mental command his clone leaned down and thrust it's arm into the ground before morphing into a sword about 5 feet in length. Omedotte heated himself up and split into two liquefied bodies, which would then circle around either side of Chrona, stopping at the newly formed sword stuck in the ground. The pools would merge, raising and solidifying into Omedotte's usual appearance, and he would pick up the sword, it's hilt seemingly merging to his hand, and raise it before him in the direction of Chrona.

Now, what exactly is going on here? Yes, indeed I'm a demon, but I don't see how that effects the situation. Theirs a person rolling in pain behind me and I'd like to know the situation before doing something rash. Now, would someone care to enlighten me?

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Hybrid/Full]Another day at Hiroshima High School (UHCM>Kade>Alciel>Tina) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000[Hybrid/Full]Another day at Hiroshima High School (UHCM>Kade>Alciel>Tina) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:32 am
The being that had taken over Chrona stood there, eyes narrowing as it heard the response of the demon that stood before it. After half a minute her bow slowly lowered, the pendant returning to the back of her glove as the bow dispersed. With hardened eyes glowing golden, it spoke, each word filled with power and deadly sincerity.

“I have chosen to trust you, demon. Do not make me regret this action, I do not take betrayal lightly. You will know what happened soon enough.”

With that Chrona’s body spun around, the golden eyes softening as they looked at the girl that had been hit by the arrow. Slowly the being walked towards her, bending down when it got close, a sad look in its eyes as the one in control of Chrona’s body began to speak.

“I’m sorry… I am so, so sorry. My host did not mean to harm you, and I sincerely apologize to you on her behalf. She has had a difficult life, one which I am afraid I have been the main cause of her grief in the past. I do have to tell you though, the power of a quincy flows in your veins. It might be untrained, but you have the capability to learn to use this gift. Anyways, I hope you can forgive my host for her actions, I have never seen her lose control of her emotions like that. Alright, I’m going to let her explain things to you, kay?”

Without waiting for a response, Chrona’s body sat down, crossing her legs as the glow in her eyes died to nothing before a soft red glow took over. After a moment, that glow died to, and the girl looked around. Seeing the wound on Otomeko, Chrona looked away with tear filled eyes. Slowly she pulled her legs to her chest, trying to push away the grief that washed over her. She was supposed to have some control, was it all for naught? The sadness enveloped her, and she could not help it as tears slipped down her cheeks. The young quincy was not paying attention to the world around her as her grief consumed her.

((OOC: sorry I took so long to post... I hope you can forgive me.))

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Hybrid/Full]Another day at Hiroshima High School (UHCM>Kade>Alciel>Tina) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100[Hybrid/Full]Another day at Hiroshima High School (UHCM>Kade>Alciel>Tina) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:41 pm
The commotion of the situation cause some concern as Damien can hear classrooms quieting down abruptly. However, it was not the commotion that seems to awake the kind of circumstance that is to come. Damien and Omedotte can see a flash image of a silhouetted insect in a sky background while Chrona can feel some weight in her heart as it is heavier than usual. For all that could imply, the magic dog sums up the feeling as it takes a moment to peek out of the window and into the sky as if it detects something before running off upstairs to the rooftop.

Otomeko was on the ground, still clasping her reddened shoulder as if clasping over wound when Damien and the dog would arrive. Should Damien investigate her injury, it was clear that a piece of her flesh was torn up and cauterized by an energy attack, definitely from a Quincy. At least she was not rolling around for now as she is laying on her back, so the worst of the immediate pain must have settled for now, but moving it will bring back the pain.

Demon? That boy was a demon? He confirms it and yet he is defending her from the girl that shot her. Her eyes are moist with tears and she is still afraid of the entire situation. When Chrona mentioned about the power of the Quincy in her veins, Otomeko shakes her head on cue and shouts, "I told you! I am not a Quincy!" And then she quiets down as she repeats with her voice crackling in her dismay, "I'm not a Quincy..." Her eyes relaxes as she seems to be tired as her breathing slows down, but remains weighed. 

As seconds go by, Chrona can feel her heart getting heavier and heavier as it becomes harder to breathe as Omedotte and Damien can tell that something is coming and it was attracted to the distress of Chrona and Otomeko. The daylight seems to wade into shadow while it is still morning.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Template By: [THEFROST]
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Hybrid/Full]Another day at Hiroshima High School (UHCM>Kade>Alciel>Tina) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000[Hybrid/Full]Another day at Hiroshima High School (UHCM>Kade>Alciel>Tina) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:38 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

[Hybrid/Full]Another day at Hiroshima High School (UHCM>Kade>Alciel>Tina) - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum