Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

Which Option Is Better? [POLL ADDED BY [THEFROST]]

10 - 22%
5 - 11%
6 - 13%
7 - 16%
5 - 11%
6 - 13%
0 - 0%
3 - 7%
3 - 7%

Total Votes: 45

Poll closed
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Changes to the 0 Division and new managment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Changes to the 0 Division and new managment - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Changes to the 0 Division and new managment - Page 4 Empty Re: Changes to the 0 Division and new managment

Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:07 pm
Right now, the problem in this thread is that JJ and Moose are incredibly proud people. Moose has latched on to the history of PH and won't move on it or stop talking about those glorious Halcyon days and JJ feels like he's being personally attacked because his work is being picked apart.

The idea of "making two different orgs" isn't bad, it's what other people suggested, but naming them both 0 division is an issue, because the significance of being "The Zero Division" loses more and more prestige and relevance the more people that hold the title. If we made two whole different "Zero Division" divisions...then it loses any sort of meaning to it.
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Changes to the 0 Division and new managment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Changes to the 0 Division and new managment - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Changes to the 0 Division and new managment - Page 4 Empty Re: Changes to the 0 Division and new managment

Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:13 pm
The former is very true. I can see that much in the glances so far of the first few pages. So the best solution in my head was to just have the two come together as one. I wasn't necessarily saying make two 0 Division rather than just having two sides of the same coin. JJ's would be the heads, while Moose's would be the tails.

The idea is to have two functions of the 0 Division under one name more or less. Kind of like how Shadow Fall has a demon function and then they have a Espada/arrancar function. It's not the first time it's been done on PH history as far as I know. So I figure it may be worth a shot to end it that way.

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Changes to the 0 Division and new managment - Page 4 KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Changes to the 0 Division and new managment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Changes to the 0 Division and new managment - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:21 pm
There's a difference though, Shadow's Fall is an original organization with no ties to the Bleach Canon, we can do whatever the bloody hell we want with it without fucking with our source material. The Zero Division is not in the same boat. In addition, the Zero division is the Elite of the Shinigami, the ones who persevered the longest and contributed something meaningful on top of being powerful beat sticks. There are inherently more people in Shadow Fall because it is a full blown organization while the Zero division is an elite team(no clue why it's an organization, but that doesn't detract from its intent). You would never see someone below 0 tier in the Zero division, same can't be said for Shadow Fall.

It's a reputation thing. The more people you add to an organization/team, regardless of their purpose on that team, the more you detract from the meaning of membership. Which makes it less interesting, which makes it less appealing and ta da, we're dead again. And we can't start making someone the leader of the Zero division, or a Captain of the Zero division or the Sir Lord Vice Admiral of the Zero division, because then we're adding a big hierarchy to make people feel relevant inside the Zero division...and in turn making another Gotei 13.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Changes to the 0 Division and new managment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Changes to the 0 Division and new managment - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:11 pm

「POLL NOW ADDED IN」
Alright, I've finally added in the poll to the first post in this thread. I want people to vote in it and remind me if I missed any other sides in this whole debate. We are going to get this solved with a vote and see where the numbers lead us in this whole mess.

Changes to the 0 Division and new managment - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Changes to the 0 Division and new managment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/100Changes to the 0 Division and new managment - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:32 pm

Let me quickly drop in a few more words as this poll reaches the speed limit and we have to flag it down for hitting a few bystanders. Warning, this might contain weird tangents cause its gone midnight and im tired to shitballs.

What I had written and put onto this thread initially is a plan that I had thrown together in a matter of minutes. People told me to try and do something. To take hold of reigns that people are asking to be led. At first it was just an interest to see if I could make something out of the division but now that I have seen it loom towards utter annihilation, I cannot help but feel more compelled to just see someone bring the division out from the dark.

Remove the 0 division. Make them inactive. This is a horrible idea. An absolutely disgusting waste of your time. Why might you ask? Why do people keep cheese in the fridge? Because if you leave it on the shelf, forgotten in the dark recessed of everyones minds then it will rot. Now we have to look at this seeping puss of a shelf we have created because back when the cheese was left on the side, NOBODY took the helm and said 'ILL PUT THAT CHEESE AWAY FOR THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE!' I want us to put that cheese back in the fridge! Hell, lets chuck it in the freezer and set that shit in stone! Damn rock hard cheese is a nice sharp weapon!...um... *cough*

What im saying is that if we just push it aside, it will come back to bite us again. Nothing will change. Why did we bother bringing it up in the first place? It is the lazy way out.

on a more understandable note...

I have seen what people are asking for. I see the good and the bad. I can understand that some like my idea, some like the way it already was and other just plain don't care and want to put the cheese on th....you get the picture. I want to try and build a division we can all agree on and enjoy. Sadly though, like people have told me time and time again: 'you cannot please everybody.'

But damn will i try.

Thanks for all of your feedback and contributions everyone. May the best idea reign!

EDIT: 24/3/2014
Wrote a more in depth version of what i originally posted
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Changes to the 0 Division and new managment - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Changes to the 0 Division and new managment - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:25 am

「MAKING A DECISION NOW」
Since it doesn't seem like the numbers are gonna change much, I'm going to go ahead and give Chaozi to make his own 0 Division from the results of this poll. It's up to Chaozi if he and JJ partner up on this thing as I'mma give permission to him to deal with it. If there are any problems with this decision, we can re-open the topic if need be, but I think the poll speaks for itself mostly. So he can start making a new 0 Division thread and I'll archive the current one when it's up.

Changes to the 0 Division and new managment - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum