Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kosovo Misogi
Kosovo Misogi
The Lone Nigga

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kosovo Misogi [APPROVED 5-5] Left_bar_bleue0/0Kosovo Misogi [APPROVED 5-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kosovo Misogi [APPROVED 5-5] Empty Kosovo Misogi [APPROVED 5-5]

Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:19 am
Kosovo Misogi [APPROVED 5-5] Image5633

Kosovo Misogi [APPROVED 5-5] Image3689-1

» Name: Kosovo Misogi
» Titles: N/A
» Age: 15
» Gender: Male
» Affiliation/Rank: Neutral/Absolute (For now at least)

» Appearance Description: Image Below

» Appearance Picture:
Spoiler:

Kosovo Misogi [APPROVED 5-5] Image3691-1

» Personality: Kosovo, to many of the people who do not know him, seems to be an uncaring, lousy, lazy teenager with no goals in life. He does care to get into matters that do not concern him nor does he make it his job to get into fights. He can usually been seen moseying down sidewalks and streets without a care in the world.
Now to the people who actually know him, Kosovo is shown in a hole different outlook. He is seen as a compassionate friend, helping out those who need it in a way that will let them shine on their own. He is a caring person, helping out those who are close to him without the need of payment or favors. Kosovo rarely gives his word with out without keeping it

Kosovo Misogi [APPROVED 5-5] Image3693-1

» Background: Kosovo was born to a pretty normal family in Karakura Central. His father, a business man, and his mother, a stay at home mom, lived in a pretty standard house. Though they were normal, this didn't bother them at all and allowed for them to raise Kosovo into a decent standard.
As time progressed, so did little Kosovo. He had entered the local elementary school, and had a somewhat common ability that allowed for him to enjoy school even more. That would be the ability to see spirits, and this made him a very happy kid. He made friends with the kids in his class, and whatever spirit was kind enough to accompany Kosovo that day.
At around 3rd grade, Kosovo started to get into the sport of soccer. This was something he wanted to play since he was 4 after watching a high school team play a match. He had joined the local team and decided to tryout for the position of Middle Mid-Fielder. He found this place to be best suitable for him due to the fact that he wanted both help and possibly score on the offense and help his friends in the back defend the goal. Kosovo has played soccer since then and even made it into the top 5 of his team on a few occasions.
Kosovo started to change when he entered Middle school, like most kids do. He continued to play and enjoy the sport of soccer, but had also dived into the sport, and possibly the way of life, of kendo. He decided this so he could learn many things and to learn about the history of the sword. With this also came a somewhat saddening change for Kosovo. He had started to care less and less about his somewhat spectral friends, and has even started to shun them away. This way of life continued for his entire middle school life. Now graduated form middle school, Kosovo continues to train for soccer and kendo, and is looking for a place to attend for High school.

Kosovo Misogi [APPROVED 5-5] Image5634-1

» Human Capacities:
- Can see spirits
- Due to his years of playing Soccer, he has been noted to be faster than most, and can run farther than most.
-Has a slight knowledge of the sword, due to his few years Kendo.

» Equipment/Weapons:
-Kendo Stick
-Kendo Uniform

Kosovo Misogi [APPROVED 5-5] Image4359-1

See Skill Sheet for More Information

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/[Beginner]
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/[Beginner]
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/[Beginner]
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/[Beginner]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master/Advanced/[Adept]/Beginner
  • Mental Deduction: Master/Advanced/Adept/[Beginner]
  • Pain Endurance: Master/Advanced/Adept/[Beginner]
  • Focus: Master/Advanced/Adept/[Beginner]

Kosovo Misogi [APPROVED 5-5] Image3694-1

» Roleplay Sample:
http://fantasyforeverrpg.forumotion.com/t320-secret-of-royality-unleashed-solo
Yes I realize that its in 1st person, but I've been doing much more 3rd person lately so.

Last edited by Kosovo Misogi on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kosovo Misogi [APPROVED 5-5] Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Kosovo Misogi [APPROVED 5-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Kosovo Misogi [APPROVED 5-5] Empty Re: Kosovo Misogi [APPROVED 5-5]

Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:09 am

※Check O' Meter※

Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Beginner
  • Focus: Beginner

Comments/Notes: Considering that he has spiritual awareness, i gave him the appropriate tier.
Tier: 5-5

Empty, blank space.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kosovo Misogi [APPROVED 5-5] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Kosovo Misogi [APPROVED 5-5] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Kosovo Misogi [APPROVED 5-5] Empty Re: Kosovo Misogi [APPROVED 5-5]

Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:36 am
Archived due to member inactivity. Just post here if you want it back.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread