Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drunken La2or2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Drunken La2or2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Drunken La2or2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Drunken La2or2

Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:46 am
The feeling of her nuzzling against his hand, quite frankly, sent butterflies flying through his stomach. The fingers of his right hand gently stroked along her eyes, removing the tears. "Iit's… Alright…" He told her, hating his lisp in that moment more than any other as he closed his own eyes for a moment, not allowing that feeling to ruin the tender touch that he laid on her face. She moved herself until she was laying at his side, and he felt… small, and yet large. He knew he would do whatever he would have to to protect her; and that idea left him with a sense of worry, knowing the house they lived in. However, unless there was something which Suzu had already done… he would not allow for her to be tampered with any further.

His arms gently wrapped themselves around her, rubbing her back through the thin white material as he let out a sigh, of happiness. He did not wish for such thoughts to ruin such a tender moment. He gently took her hands from around the cover as she tried to hide her face, holding them as he looked at her. "Iivy… would you… hold me…?" He requested of her, the red and blue of his own blush finally emerging as she requested of her as his hands released hers and gently went underneath her arms, trying to make her feel safe and comfortable as he gently pressed his body against hers.

"Yes… iit's… niice…" The human told her in gentle reply as he listened to her words. "What part… then… of that love… Do you want me to show you… dear… Iivy…?" He asked her as he smiled at her blushing face, seeing how shy she was. He loved that part of her, as well. He wanted to protect her… there was that love. The sight of her, just as there had been a moment ago when he felt some pain upon waking, his male spirit invoked… there was that desire, that love. And finally, there was the want, the sheer desire to simply not be alone… the love that desired. All of these were felt by the young man as he held the woman he saw in his dreams, and all he could say for certain… was that he loved her.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drunken La2or2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Drunken La2or2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:54 pm
Ivy Embraced him. her arms folding around his back, hands gently cupping his shoulders. Ivy was apprehensive… She knew what little her mother had told her about boys… and generally what they want from girls.. Along with informing her on what to expect if she did do such things… and the idea of that generally sounded unfavorable to her. She could not see how any normal girl would like such things… And yet she wanted to make him happy..

Bittersweet feelings fighting with in her. One side knowing what she was told, and her thinking it would be really unpleasant. the other side Wanting to please him in any way she could. other thoughts trickling through her head were ones of worry. what if He does not like it? what if he gets mad that i don't? what if something goes wrong? what if, what if… The tremors in her body becoming more apparent as her nervousness kept growing.” I- … “ ivy;s arms tightening around him.” I d- don't know.. I um.. I want to see and know all of them...” ivy press her head into his shoulders in the attempt to hide her face once more. ivy was struggling with her emotions and trying not to full on cry. She was embarrassed, she was afraid, she was happy, and most of all she was still just an inexperienced little girl.. with her first crush.. “ what… should I do…. what am I supposed to do.. how can you show love outside your family? how is it done? ” the light water in her eyes from before becoming a small stream.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drunken La2or2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Drunken La2or2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:04 pm
The feeling of her against him sent shivers through his body ,even though he kept his eyes on her. As he looked over at her, Sollux could tell that there was something wrong. It was as if she were apprehensive… about something. "...What iis iit, Iivy…? What's wrong…?" He inquired gently, his lisp making his words slightly harder to hear than they normally would have been. He did not want to make her feel scared, but holding her there, it was like he could feel it; she was feeling apprehension towards what they were doing. [i]...What's wrong…? What could it be…? ...Could it be due to the isolation within this place…? Damn her mother…[i] The male thought semi-bitterly, gently massaging her side as he felt her trembling.

"...Just… Relax, Iivy… Iit wiill be alriight… ii'll take care of you, Ii promiise… beliieve in me…" He told her as his hands gently rubbed along her back, before gently kissing her. "...Well.. You hold them, tenderly… liike thiis…" He informed her as his hands wrapped around her back, gently nuzzling his face against her cheek as he let out a small sigh of satisfaction, his tongue gently coming out and licking at her tears. "And… you share… yourself with them… and help them… however they need iit." He instructed her as he rubbed his forehead into hers. "You… make me happy… so very happy…" He whispered to her, before finally he kissed her once more, his face a mixture of red and blue as his hands gently slid down her bare back, tracing down her spine.

"And the fiinal thiing…? Iis makiing them feel comfortable, safe, loved… and good."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Drunken La2or2 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Drunken La2or2 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:28 pm
Ivy was touched by his concern for her. but she could not really tell her self what if anything was wrong really. the fear?... the uncertainty? It was normal to worry about such things Right? thoughts upon thoughts weighing down her mind, it was mentally exhausting. Ivy could remember something her mother once told her about fear.

mothers words
Spoiler:

The sensations she was experiencing were overwhelming. she couldn't think or Maybe she didn't want to think anymore. Her head was filled with thoughts fighting each other and neither side looked to be a clear answer for her. No. no more thinking about what was the right thing to do. no more worrying over what path to take or how to react. Ivy could only feel. Her feelings were True for him this was certain. she could trust in them, as well she knew she could trust in him. she had some general knowledge of how human relationships worked. she had her own insight that marked i as unpleasant. But what ivy knew she was missing was the experience, the true knowledge she could only get by testing.. experimenting … living.

Ivy dipped her head forward covered his mouth with her own. This time she kissed him. not one solid, short peck of the lips. It was a series of five. each one a little different than the last. each one a little longer. her lips exploring his, finding it easier to kiss him if she tilts her head a little. the softness of hers pressing against his lips, even she noticed the uncontrollable quivering of her mouth each time their lips parted. “ I do trust you. I believe that my feeling for you are true. I have faith in our love. There is a lot I don't know yet with this love.. how to show it... but i am will to learn. as long as its with you.”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum