Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
byakuya17
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shikiza Akataki Left_bar_bleue0/0Shikiza Akataki Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shikiza Akataki Empty Shikiza Akataki

Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:44 pm
Name: Shikiza Akataki

Orientation: Freelancing

Appearance: [img]https://2img.net/h/i140.photobucket.com/albums/r33/silent_gamin_ninja/Vampire%20and%20Other%20Dark%20Guys/82049samurai_shodown_-_ashura_origi.jpg[/img]

Personality: Shikiza is an emotionless warrior who cares only for his desires. He speaks only to hsi sword. He pray's only upon foe who have high power levels. He thinks that you should either kill the weak or ignore them because if you do anything else it will only honor them. He is very stubborn and goes after whatever he wants, although he can follow orders very well if he wants.

Abilities: During the sealed state Shikiza has the ability to control light from the sun or moon.

Sealed Zanpakutô: During my sealed state, my zanpaktou is a katana that has a red and white wrapping around the handle, with an ingraving that says my family name in japanese. The sheath is 2 colors,white on 1 side with a depiction of the sun, and black on the other,depicting the moon

Skill Level: Hierro:
Skill Level: Pesquisa:
Skill Level: Sonido:
Skill Level: Cero/Bala:

Release: "puede dios estar con usted"

Resurrección: During the resurreccion form Shikiza takes the form of a hollow. His tail spans 5ft in lenght and can extend further to sweep his enemies from underneath. His face grows a mask almost like that of a vizards and his speed increases 10 fold. He still has the abilities of his sealed state but also has the cero and can control the allignment of the sun and moon to allow him to use both the sun and moon to hsi advantage al at once.

Deus ex Segunda: https://2img.net/h/i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc253/Rizakai/Samurai.jpg
With this i can absorb energy from the sun and convert it into attacks that are 10 fold that of my regular attacks

History: Shikiza was born into a family of shinigami. He fought and trained with his father and 2 older brothers until he was able to go and hunt hollows with them. 1 day his father had stumbled upon a hollow that terrorized their village for many years. His father decided to take only Shikiza's brother and not him because he felt that Shikiza wasn't ready for the battle that was about to take place. 1 day passed and his father was still yet to return so shikiza, being the curious idiot he was at the time took it upon himself to investigate his fathers strange disappearance. After hours upon hours of searching he found his father and 2 brothers slain and laying within each others blood. Shikiza did not cry for he understood and highly believed that this was an honorable death. He than made an oath to take revenge upon the hollow who had murdered those who were close to him.

10 years passed and Shikiza was now 18 years old and decided it was time to take the first steps into a journey that would require a lifetime of searching. The year is now 2433 and Shikiza has heard rumors of an approaching hollow in a nearby town 3 miles from his location and decides to check it out. Hours later Shikiza finds himself in a battle with the Hollow also called qwatetsu. Without even the slightest movement qwatetsu finishes Shikiza off. Shikiza wakes up and finds himself in Hueco Mundo in the forest of hollows. Here he devours smaller hollows to grow in size, very similar to grimmjows story of becoming an arrancar. Now Shikiza has decided to once again hunt the hollow with these newly found powers and finally crush the beast that killed his relatives.

RP Sample: I find myslef chasing after the beast hoping to try and stop before he gets away. I fire a cero at the area in front of him so that he may stop in his tracks. Qwatetsu stops and turns around to find himself once again looking at the foe he once killed before. With a smirk on my face i fired another cero at him,at this same moment i would flash step behind him spiral kicking him into the cero. Qwatetsu would also smile after these,along with a devious uncontrollable laugh acting as though he was happy to find someone of the same level in strength and speed. I took it upo myself to shut him up by unshetahing my sword and thrusting myself toward him hoping to wipe the smile off his face. As I'm about to hit him he relocates behind me and uppercuts me into the sky, then i would survet the land below trying to seek him out,he Qwatetsu would then reappear behind me,but i would sense him and before he could even compute the thought of hitting me into the ground i would push off of him causing him to completely miss giving me anothe roppurtunity to strike,so i take it and with this blow Qwatetsu would smash into the ground as though a meteor fell to the Earth. I then whispered "puede dios estar con usted" releasing my full powers to finish the fight. With this i called upon the mighty gran rey cero,firing it from above and just giving me enough time to make a direct hit and finishing off Qwatetsu.

Last edited by byakuya17 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shikiza Akataki Left_bar_bleue0/0Shikiza Akataki Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shikiza Akataki Empty Re: Shikiza Akataki

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:02 pm
Archived
DIBUS YET AGAIN! WHAT?

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum