Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Retori
Retori
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dace, my null  Left_bar_bleue0/0Dace, my null  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Dace, my null  Empty Dace, my null

Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:20 pm

Name: Dace

Personality: Daces personality can be described as energetic, he rushes through what preparations must usually be made and usually screws up, but then he also has a calm concentrated side where he is able to do a job correctly. The people he usually hang around call him a kind person, a person who would give up there life to save another if he must. He also could die for a female anytime, also if the price is right he'll do any job no matter the stress.

Appearance: His appearance is rather special he has silver hair, but down the middle is a red stripe. His eyes are a dark chocolate brown, and his hands are covered by a pair of metal gloves he made, using a drill he drilled holes in the finger tip regions of them and then made the metal a lower grade so it would be flexible, yet still heat resistant. He wears a black tank top on top of that he wears a short sleeved shirt both are black. He wears a pair of pants that are black also, it has cuts along the heels though from were he messed around tossing a couple swords. His shoes are silver along with the silver chocker around his neck, with the single black chain link on it.

Null Tool/Weapon: His weapon is the silver chocker around his neck, the chain expands and changes form, to create a double sided shuriken chain, reaching about 6 feet out extended at its farthest.

Purity Level of Reiatsu: moderate

Quincy/Null tools: Silver Tubes x2 Monolith x1 Black Heartx4 canteen x1

Alchemy: Working on such things, do nut rush me little buggers <.< >.>

Skill Levels: Only edit these after your Tier was given!
Enchantment: Beginner
Transmutation: Adept
Potion Creation: Beginner
Null Weapon/Tool Usage: Beginner
Quincy Tool Usage: Beginner

History/Background: Having been born a null, his life was limited to him at first, he could only produce the spritual goo that was what the null could use, but he had never been taught how to use it properly, for most the people who were nulls were normally adults, he was happy though when he learn that he would have a very prosperous job when he became older and more skilled. Then he heard about the famous Flamme brothers, and the famous one the Nikilo Flamme.

He was taken under Nikilo's wings to be taught as a apprentice in the art of alchemy, and was soon enrolled into an academy that was made by Nikilo to teach multiple student at once, though he had never attended anyone of the class so far. He has finally found the time to do so and to learn what his true capabilities as a null are.

Rp Sample:

from my site

She bought the game along with his friends. They intended on going farther then what was limited in the manual. They were going to hack the game, make it funner in there aspect. They wanted to rewrite "The world", they had already failed at containing one monster, but hacked there abilities, so that they could contain the monsters better. The escpaed monster was a parasite dragon. She scolded the person responsible and told him that he was to erase all traces before the Azure knights ever had a chance to catch them. They had a long trail ahead of them, and they needed safety more then ever. They needed another leader, someone that they could use if they ever needed to run. They found someone else, other then just Briza, they found there new boss.

get sampled......

[/b]

Last edited by Confined on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dace, my null  Left_bar_bleue0/0Dace, my null  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Dace, my null  Empty Re: Dace, my null

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:39 am
Accepted 3-3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum