Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sakuya
Sakuya
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty Re: Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED)

Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:27 pm
Yukiko "Snow" Yami

Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Eba678167a5aeb52b5ae1de-2

Yukiko grinned at his comment. A small fang poked out from her mouth. "Oh so you bite, huh? Very sexual of you," she purred as she laughed. Oh how she was having fun with him. He made it too easy. "Aw, don't worry. Besides its good when your respected." Yukiko stretched her arms out in the air. If this were a cartoon there would be a light bulb shining above her head. Fangs poking even more from her soft lips.

"Mind if we take a detour?
" she asked as she looked him in the eyes, her eyes shined with a playful glint in them with a Cheshire like grin.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty Re: Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED)

Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:33 pm
Kinoen shook his head, blushing even deeper, "I didn't mean it like that..." he growled slightly. He smiled a bit, loosening up, his own cat-like fangs poking out from between his lips, "I guess you're right on that one."

Kinoen hooked the thumbs of his hands into his pockets, smiling up at her, gazing into her eyes, catching the playful glint. He thinks for a second, "Sure, why not." He grins widely. His eyes trail into the sky, catching the sunlight. "Today," he thought, "is definitely not going to be a cool one." He looked back at the captain, smile bright as he prepared to follow her.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Sakuya
Sakuya
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:08 pm
Yukiko "Snow" Yami

She smiled as she grabbed his hand tightly, venturing out to woods as she slipped her hand from his. "Doesn't it look nice here?" she asked softly before quickly pushing him to a tree, a grin on her face. "You should never really let you guard down around a Captain." She moved herself up to his ear and spoke those words in it. Her hot breath prickling his flesh as she pulled back with a smirk. "I thought they taught you to never keep your guard down in the Academy? They must be slacking off." Her eyes traveled down him, they were like predatory eyes that just found their prey. She giggled innocently as she moved back to his head, brushing her lips on his neck before pulling away.

She let go of him and walked off with her hands on her hips, her back facing him as her jacket slouched down to her bented elbows. "Way too easy." She giggled as she turned around to give him a toothy grin. Her eyes still glistened with the playfulness shrouding them.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:20 pm
Kinoen looks around solemnly, enjoying the scenery before opening his eyes in shock as he was pushed into the tree, "I'm sorry, that was stupid, I shouldn't have let my guard down." he gulps, "Yes, they did teach us that, I'll do better next time, I'm sorry." His eyes opened even wider at the contact between the captain's soft lips and his neck. His entire body tensed and his brain was in utter shock.

He loosened up as she walked away, eyes on his feet, fists clenched. His deep blush was entirely too visible. He growled softly, his sharp cat-like canines showing plainly. His entire body was shaking, he had no idea why. Was it because he felt like his emotions had just been read like a book and taken advantage of? Possibly. Whatever the reason, Kinoen's eyes watered up. More rage at his own stupidity than sadness. After a moment of regaining his composure, he sighed, followed by a shake of the head and a glance up at the captain, "You are all too good at your job." Was all he said before slipping his hands back in his pockets and following the captain once more.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Sakuya
Sakuya
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:12 pm
Yukiko "Snow" Yami

Yukiko sighed before turning back over to him. "Hey, i'm sorry if I upsetted you," she whined softly as she moved closer. "Let me make it up for you," Yukiko mumbled as she moved up to his lips and brushed hers against his before pressing onto them into a kiss. Her hands slithered around his neck as she deepened it. About 30 to 1 minute she pulled away with a small rosy colored blush on her cheeks.

"Sorry." She looked down, she pretty much kissed him without his permission. She figured this small game was as good as dead. Oh well it was fun while it lasted. She walked over to a tree and slipped her jacket off as she laid under the shaded tree. "Let's just rest here for a bit, my feet are tired," she said as she closed her eyes, not daring to look him in the eye.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:21 pm
Kinoen shook his head softly, "No, it's quite alright, just unexpected is all." He raised his eyebrow curiously as she moved closer to him, his eyes opening wide as she kissed him before slowly closing. His hands moving around her waist. The feeling was amazing. Her soft lips against his... Her hands around his neck... it was all just incredible. He pouted a bit as she pulled away, a little disappointed but nonetheless happy that it had just happened.

Kinoen smiled at her apology, "No need to apologize. I enjoyed it, honestly." He blushed himself, walking over and laying down next to her in the shade. "Alrighty." He stated with a smile, laying in silence for a moment, thinking over the emotions in his head, before finally deciding to speak, "I really do like you... a lot..." he commented solemnly. He regretted the words leaving his mouth as soon as they did, knowing that she'd probably laugh at him, and he'd lose the only ally he had...

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Sakuya
Sakuya
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:11 pm
Yukiko "Snow" Yami

Yukiko looked over to him. A smile spreaded on her face as she placed at hand on top of his. "I know, I could tell you did when you kept looking at me and blushing." Damn was she good. "But," She started. "I cannot say I don't have feelings for you," she continued, her eyes looking up at him with the warm glow. "Although it'd be nice to increase those feelings for you." she giggled and winked at him, entwining her fingers with his as she squeezed his hand a little.

She took a deep breath as her head leaned down on his shoulder, closing her eyes as she relaxed entirely. This was extremely rare for a captain such as herself, maybe it was just because she had someone else on the watch for her? Who knew all she knows is she loved the feeling of kicking back, she fluttered her eyes before realizing she wasn't sitting right with a skirt on as it slowly hitched up. She quickly held it down as she made a small yelp and a big blush spreading across her cheeks.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:19 am
Kinoen smiled slightly, blushing again, proving her point, if anything, "I see, I guess that was a big hint." His eyes opened, a hopeful twinkle in them as she spoke. Kinoen smiled warmly, "I see, and how would you go about doing that?" He smiled, staring at the sky peacefully, his eyes opening slightly at her head on his shoulder, but his entire body loosening up after that. Kinoen smiled to himself, staying alert but also relaxing. When else will he get a moment as perfect as this?

Kinoen heard Yukio yelp and looked at her curiously, seeing her holding down her skirt, he smiled playfully, looking back up at the sky, "Don't worry," he smirks, "I didn't see anything."

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Sakuya
Sakuya
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:48 pm
Yukiko "Snow" Yami

Yukiko smiled at his question. "I do believe you're supposed to say 'How am I go about doing that?'. As it is not me who tries to increase my feeling for you, but you yourself," she mumbled as she took a deep breath. She felt him tense up for a second before relaxing. This increased her smile as she opened her eyes. She could hear birds chirping not far from them, such a peaceful scenery it was.

"I'm glad you didn't," she said as she continued smoothing it out, god damned skirts. They always had to make you sit so complicated, didn't help it wasn't a very long one either.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:55 pm
Kinoen grinned, blushing a bit, "Oh yeah, well how am I to go about that?" Kinoen smiled, it wasn't often that he got to smile this much. "I hadn't thought about that wording, I apologize." His eyes opened a bit as he looked up into the sky, a slight smile on his lips, "I'm glad I didn't too." He smirked, "I don't feel like getting slapped today." He chuckled to himself, it was nice to loosen up.

He suddenly had an idea, reaching for his pack, he pulled out a spare Hakama, passing it to Yukiko, "Always come prepared. You can put it on under your skirt, or change while I walk over into the woods and cut down a tree or something." He grinned, laying back down on the soft grass and smiling toothily.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread