Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sakuya
Sakuya
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty Re: Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED)

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:30 pm
Yukiko "Snow" Yami
Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Eba678167a5aeb52b5ae1de-2

Yukiko smiled at him. "Looks like we have a lot in common, eh?" she asked as she laughed. Her laugh was just as beautiful as she was. It sounded like bell chiming in perfect unison and harmony. She didn't see to notice his gaze upon her as she looked down to smooth out her skirt. Yukiko hadn't bothered wearing her uniform since it was a casual day, it was like a day off for her. She smiled to herself at this thought, almost forgetting Kinoen was in the room with her. She was snapped back into reality as she heard him spoke. "Well, why don't you tell me why you became a shinigami?" she asked. "I did it because I wanted to protect my loved ones and get closer to my adopted-brother," Yukiko said as she smiled.

"Say, you want to walk around?" she asked when he would be finished with his explanation. "There's tons of places I'd love you show you!" she couldn't really hold back her excitement, she never liked going to places alone much. It was too dull not to talk to people of how cool this thing looked or how great that tea tasted. It was her human nature to just interact with others.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty Re: Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED)

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:39 pm
Kinoen grins, "It seems we do." He smiles, his bangs falling over his eyes again. He sighs, "I can't seem to keep them still." he growls slightly.

He pauses at the question, his smile fading, "Why did I become a shinigami?" His gaze drops, his fists clenching slightly as memories flooded his vision. His memories of his time in the seventy fifth, and his hard training in the academy, all passing before him now. He looks at her solemnly, smiling slightly, "I became a shinigami for one reason," he nodded firmly, "To protect those who can't protect themselves. The ones who get picked on and bullied just for being weaker than others." He scowls, his eyes tearing up, "The monsters that do this deserve justice, and that's why I'm here."

He shakes the tears and the rage from his eyes, looking back at the eager captain, "Sure." He smiles again, "A walk sounds great!"

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Sakuya
Sakuya
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:56 pm
Yukiko "Snow" Yami

Yukiko noticed this as she got up, she kneeled before him, of course he seemed slightly taller than her. Her delicate fingers brushing his bangs away.
"Yeah, I know they can be a pain. I'm glad I have side bangs." Yukiko smiled and laughed slightly. She didn't even noticed they were rather close. Yukiko was going to let her hands drop when she noticed the tears. She wiped one away. "Sorry if I brought up something personal," she said softly, her face was filled with concern. She placed her hands upon his, they seemed so small and fragile compared to his own. She wanted to let him relax and forget about it. Soon her hands slid off his own as she got up, walking to her jacket and bending down to pick it up.

She hung it over her arm as she smiled. "Alright, let's go to some a shopping district. I have to buy a few things there anyways. It's quite far but I believe we'll get there fast." Yukiko smiled brightly at him. "Don't be too slow now!" Yukiko exclaimed as she laughed playfully. He was an interesting character indeed.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:05 pm
Kinoen blushes the deepest that he has yet at the captain's hands brushing his hair out of his face, and at her wiping a tear away... and then again at her hands on his. "Am I dreaming?" He thought to himself, looking at the captain with a confused air about him.

He shook his head, regaining his composure, "No, it's fine, really. Just some memories better left buried." He smiled in his usual sheepish manner.

He stood up, walking over next to her and smiling warmly, "Shopping district sounds good, I haven't been there." He grins, slipping his hands in his pockets, "Well, lead the way. I promise I'll keep up." He laughs enthusiastically.

He thinks to himself for a minute before taking off his vice-captain's badge and slipping it in his pocket. "I don't want anyone looking at me like I'm important, or special." He smiles softly, "Just personal preference."

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Sakuya
Sakuya
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:20 pm
Yukiko "Snow" Yami

Yukiko smiled at this. "Don't worry, everyone will know who you are in a matter of days. News spreads like a wildfire here. Just keep cool and relax." Yukiko grinned as she walked outside the room and then soon out the building. "Keep close, you don't want to get lost," she said softly with the grin still on her features. Her hair bounced happily with each step and of course her hips moved in rhythm with her steps. She was a natural fast walker, she noticed this before slowing down for him. "Sorry, I tend to walk rather fast.." she laughed sheepishly.

As soon as they walked outside she made a small purr. It was wonderful out, a nice breeze blew towards them, her hair flowed and danced with the wind. Yukiko's eyes closed, she loved the nice cool weather. "Such lovely weather," she said softly as she inhaled and then exhaled lightly, her chest rising with each breath. "I love it when it's nice out." Yukiko opened her eyes before turning to Kinoen. "Don't you agree?" She cocked her head to the side smiling, her hands held together behind her back, her figure leaning to the left. Yukiko almost looked like a child, if she didn't look to be around her twenties already.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:29 pm
Kinoen frowned a bit, "I'd rather people not know that I hold a vice-captain position. It makes people look at you differently." he shrugs.

Kinoen smiled, following close behind her, "Don't worry, keeping up won't be a problem." He chuckled to himself. He breathed in the cool air, closing his eyes as he walked. He grinned a bit as she slowed down, "No, it's quite alright. I'm not having too much trouble keeping up."

He rolled his neck once they got outside, looking up at the sun and smiling, his pointed, cat-like canine teeth showing as he let out a low growl, more of a happy noise than an angry one.

Kinoen nodded in agreement, "I love this weather," he smiled softly, "Much better than sweltering hot." He smiled at her, his composure solid for now. Kinoen looked to be around eighteen years old himself, not so much muscle as he'd like, but he was still proud that he made it this far without dying, much less developing muscle.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Sakuya
Sakuya
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:55 pm
Yukiko "Snow" Yami

Yukiko laughed and nodded. "That's true, I hate having to go around with skimpy stuff on during a hot day. Doesn't help when guys are around too." She pouted, crossing her hands under her chest, her chest puffing out slightly before she began walking slowly again. "I love when its nice out and I can sit on the grass and fall asleep, quite peaceful actually," Yukiko said as she smiled at him. She scanned him over with her soft eyes, she didn't really get a good look at him earlier. He was quite handsome she decided. Quickly she moved her eyes back in front of her, hoping he didn't catch her. Her hands still held together behind her back as she walked. "Besides, we'd be dying if we walked from here to the shopping district in the blistering heat!" she laughed, of course she was exaggerating but that was the fun in it.

"Hopefully you'll have fun here, lots of people are nice in the Gotei 13. Just get on everyone's good side and you'll be good." She smiled as she turned her head back at him. She noticed she was smiling a lot today. Normally this would be rare for someone such as herself.

Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Moz-screenshot-1
Enter: The New Vice-Captain (CLOSED) - Page 2 Moz-screenshot
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:03 pm
Kinoen grinned, "Skimpy clothing isn't really a problem for me." He laughed, "I'm sorry you have to put up with that. Must be difficult." Kinoen grins playfully, "But, you being a captain, I'm sure they learn to watch where they look before too long." Kinoen smirks, chuckling.

Kinoen nodded at her, continuing his slow walk, "I usually sleep in the grass anyway, I prefer it to my quarters." He smiled at her again, his unusual canines poking out once more. "If I have to walk any amount of distance in the heat, I just about die." he laughs.

He quickened his pace a bit, walking up next to her and keeping in time with her walk. Turning to look her in the eye and smiling brightly, "I'm going to try to have fun, luckily I have a guide. I've never been to half the places here. I'd get lost before the first vice-captain's meeting." he smiled. "I'll try, but not everyone liked the 'quiet, depressing, criticizing' kid in the academy, so I already have some people who aren't on the best terms with me." He chuckles softly, letting his hands swing loosely by his sides, looking around curiously as they walked.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Sakuya
Sakuya
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:46 pm
Yukiko "Snow" Yami

Yukiko pouted slightly before looking at him. "Of course you wouldn't mind skimpy clothing, especially on a young woman like myself," She said with a grin, catching him in his sentence. He could hear the playfulness coming off her voice. She fumbled with her fingers slightly before opening her mouth to speak. "Wouldn't you hate getting bit at night though?" Her eyes were now straight forward for she had glanced away from his handsome face. Yukiko laughed at his comment about the heat.

"Ah, don't worry. If they see you around me you'll get some positive feedback," she mumbled as she slightly moved from her straight line, accidentally bumping into him. "Oh god! I'm sorry! I sometimes walk off on my own path when I walk, I didn't mean to bump into you.." She looked down, a blush on the bridge of her nose and on her cheeks.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:52 pm
Kinoen blushed deeply, "I didn't mean it like that! I meant that me having to WEAR it isn't a problem." His blush deepened, eyes facing the ground. Kinoen smiled slightly, running his hand through his hair before speaking again, "I'm not worried about it, usually I'm the one that bites." He chuckled softly, "I don't know, I just prefer sleeping outside to sleeping inside. Just personal preference."

He tilted his head, his ear twitching at the sounds around them, snapping back to the present moment when she spoke to him. "Oh, I see." Kinoen smiled, "Well I guess being with a captain can't hurt the reputation. Though, I really don't want anyone thinking I'm special.."

Kinoen looked at her curiously after she bumped into him, a small smile on his lips, "That's quite alright, don't worry about it." He grins, "No problem, really."

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread