Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leadership(Iriko/Invite) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30000/99999Leadership(Iriko/Invite) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Leadership(Iriko/Invite) - Page 2 Empty Re: Leadership(Iriko/Invite)

Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:50 pm
Bubbles?

Much more than that.

Shin carefully observed the forming of rain and bubbles for the weapon as he came to attack him. However, as the weapon collided, three curved blades emerged from Shin's skull, stopping the blow momentarily before Shin Shunpo'd a step backwards. More bubbles would soon be used it would seem as the bubbles and rain came came and Shin observed all this liquid weaponry with an interested fascination. The control was certainly worthy of interest but more importantly were the spikes and he couldn't truly block them all with any reasonable expectation. Instead, his chains extended from his body's surface on all directions and angles. Numerous amounts of piercing occurred however, the positioning of the links made it so only a couple inches of each of their tips hit, though this didn't exclude him from quite a bit of bleeding regardless. Before he could think about that, his body was submerged in a sort of slime. However, Shin mused as when it contacted with his chain links, various elements of it turned black and decayed, before slithering off his body. Organic slime of some sort it would seem.

"I learned a long time ago what is both my greatest weakness and my greatest strength. It's my curiosity. The need to know the details of a situation can be both a curse and a blessing if I get careless for sure. There have been situations where I observe even when not necessary at the time. But I always know to act and how with what information I have."

And with that, Kido was soon prepared from his commander and Shin noticed the caliber of it. It wasn't a good sign in the slightest as the the blinding white light of it came through. Generic defense wouldn't work in this situation. Shin recoiled his chains as the pillars formed. Shortly enough, orange and yellow fibers of reiatsu surrounded and reinforced his chains as they then began to crackle around the chains and begin to flare with great power as he extended the links and rotated them in a clockwise manner as the blast came to him, reinforcing them with Shunko and Bakudo and deflecting a solid portion of the blast's kinetic force around him. It didn't stop a good amount of the reiatsu from hitting him and knocking him back, his skin burnt with some burns as he listened to the commander talk about the mist and bring a bubble. Was it made of the same slime? Shin knew one way to find out.

"Oh? You think it looks menacing now Sleepy-Taichou?"

Shin said as suddenly, all the red smoke soon began to turn a faint greyish green. It was the same color of the Eshi reinforced Kidou of earlier, which an observant person would note was coming back into their reach and would not be wise to touch. And if he used that slime to protect himself, it would dissolve it. Along with anything else organic that wasn't Shin it touched. And while Shin stood burnt and bleeding, he smirked. He'd test the close combat skills of his Commander as with a Shunpo, he vanished and reappeared, before suddenly disappearing and sending a pulse as he stepped behind the Commander, before stepping to a new location, using Kamereon's movements to mask his own potentially. Shin's body swiftly moved to the Commander's left side, his whole body glowing the greyish green as he threw an open palm strike aimed for his liver. Even if he wasn't affected by the necrotic reiatsu, the strike was designed to force a dry heave if it landed to potentially inhibit him. He would soon follow this with a twin pair of Shunko reinforced chains emerging from his left shoulder and his right elbow that would snake around and attempt to intercept any motion to sidestep the blows. As well, whatever Shin's strike would hit would burst with the Eshi infused smoke on impact. As well, the close contact would potentially spatter some of Shin's blood onto the Commander, instantly blossoming the fungus. After delivering this attack, Shin would slide back while two more chains formed from his chest, extending to five feet and rotating around to to deter a counterattack. More importantly, Shin's left hand would slide across the ground, picking up some of the Commander's blood and bringing it to his mouth, consuming it and analyzing it as he did so. As well as causing the grey smoke to rise around Shin, before he proceeded to lower his Reiatsu level significantly as he used Kyokko to mask his presence as much as he could. Granted a surprise attack wouldn't work, but Shin had an idea of the correct way to approach this situation.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leadership(Iriko/Invite) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Leadership(Iriko/Invite) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:10 pm

Iriko Crow
The Dragon of the North, Seiryuu
The Captain Commander narrowed his eyes at the formation of the blade's on Shinryu's head. What surprised him more, however, was his slime decaying and falling off of the chains that it had come into contact with. Well that's not good…

"And how will you be able to prevent others form manipulating that?" With that statement, Iriko released the Kido upon his finger, the blinding spears of light cascading towards their target. Then, the fog all around his body rapidly changed to a green tone. Acting quickly, his hands pushed out on either side, the bubble of slime becoming reinforced with a bubble of Iriko's own underneath it. Even as the wall he had created turned black and faded away, crackling into pieces, Iriko was still standing there, now with a sky blue sphere protecting him.

As Iriko saw the applicant enter into his next shunpo, his mind moved fast enough to note the pulse he gave off behind Iriko's body. At that point, Iriko's eyes would close shut. ...Come on… He thought to himself, gritting his teeth, before opening his eyes wide, holding and gripping onto the young man's arm as his fingers gripped on and latched, an unholy strength attempting to root Shin in place as Iriko's right arm twirled the Tanto in a circle, his gaze looking straight at his opponent as he brought the bubble down, revealing that it had changed into the shape of a blade. This blade strike sought to slash across Shinryu's body, cutting from his shoulder down to his left hip, and it was loaded with force.

At this point, Iriko's own side began to drip down blood, his eyes widening from the small patches of blood that had gotten through the bubble from Shin's attack. "STOP!" Iriko declared, vanishing with god-speed as he appeared in front of Shinryu, gritting his teeth as he felt cuts appear on both of his shoulders from the chains, more of that fungus blossoming as he crashed his right hand into Shin's face.

Panting, Iriko stood there, blood dripping from the various wounds he had acquired as he looked Shinryu in the eyes. "Leave… my blood be… you don't… want to risk ingesting it… please… I have a strong problem with that on a personal level… as well as the possible consequences it could have on your body. " Iriko explained, as suddenly… his vision darkened. Oh no… not here…

His teeth grit, the Captain Commander holding his hands up to his forehead as blood began to drip down from his lip from the force of his biting. At last, the influence that had nearly taken hold of him, showing him something he did not want to think about, passed. The Captain fell down to the ground, his body quivering as he coughed up blood, for reasons totally unrelated to the current combat that he and Shinryu were going through.

At last, he finished spitting out the last of his bile, slowly standing back up once more as his left hand moved up to his lips, throwing off the last of the stomach-acid influenced saliva, which was actually slime, onto the ground. From there, he turned his attention back to Shinryu. "Not bad… not bad at all… but there's one very important question that I have to ask you, the same one I've asked all of my other captains."

Iriko's tone had changed. No longer was it that fiery or sardonic way of speaking he had maintained up to this point. Now, his tone was absolutely deadly serious. Iriko looked at the hand that he had used to wipe his mouth with, the same one which he had brought crashing down onto Shinryu's skull. It had been rent terribly, blood dripping all over, leaving the substance behind on the Captain's mouth from the Shunko of his opponent. Shunko… how frustrating… but appropriate for a member of Squad 2, I suppose…

At last, Iriko decided that he could become serious, looking Shinryu directly in the eyes as he held up a hand to signal a stop. "This is the question: Do you care enough about the Gotei to kill me?"

There is no greater resolve that I can test, but this… Iriko thought to himself, reaching up that same battered left hand as he used his pointer finger to gesture to that darkened eye with the black scelera. "I am marked by a Demoness. She has contaminated my mind, my body, and my very soul. My heart remains the only bastion that I can call truly pure, and for that same heart I requested that you refrain from ingesting my fluids. Should I ever, ever, absolutely ever, lose myself to this, I need to know that those Captains with whom I entrust this military to have the strength of will to kill me, to deal with the consequences, to keep our role in this universe of ours together."

With that final phrase, Iriko dropped both the hand he was holding up to signal a pause as well as the one that was pointing at his eye. At last, he felt prepared to truly test the male. He deserved to know exactly what he was up against, should the day ever come. So it was, that Iriko held out his right arm, with the bubble wand in it. At his back, the six tails that had spurted out from his transformation into Bankai began to rise up into the air, his gaze turning to the sky.

"There is a level beyond that which you can currently attain. You've told me many things I've known for a long time, so please oblige a poet to blather. The first state is Shikai, like taking an empty glass and filling it halfway. The next step is Bankai, where the amount of power, the water, rises up to the very top of the glass… and then the water spills over. This next step…. To compare it to the other two, is laughable. It is able to be utilized by only Pure Shinigami, and there is no one known method for unlocking it."

At last, Iriko threw the bubble blower high into the air, clapping his hands before himself. "The Winds Blow! The Seas Rise! The Trees Grow! An Angel Cries!"

At this final declaration, Iriko tilted his head skyward, as if coming out of deep meditation. At this point, he raised his hand high into the air, though his head slowly drifted back to facing outwards towards Shinryu. Those fingers gripped around the bubble blower… and in that moment, a huge amount of reiatsu blasted all throughout the Seireitei.

From Iramasha Island to the Atarashii Settlement, each and every living being could sense the amount of power of this state being released. Upon Iriko's ebony black hair, a streak of blue emerged, before rapidly spreading, a single lock of gold descending down above his left eye. His clothes changed, becoming blue as well, as his arms and legs also changed. Blue scales began to emerge outwards, forming into talons and claws as formations of ice cleansed and destroyed the fungus that had been growing on his body, covering his limbs in the icy substance before becoming overladen as if they were flesh, covered in scales. At last, his horns also changed, becoming blue in color and rising up prominently on either side of his head as he finally opened his eyes.

"Shikokai!"

And with that declaration, Iriko stood before Shinryu once more, his body slowly descending from the brief levitation it had performed. While this had been happening, an azure colored sphere had formed around his body, as if a chrysalis, filled with latent energy. The clouds in the sky had become entirely black, and were rotating around Iriko's body.

"Do you understand now? Do you have the ability to fight against these odds?" Iriko asked, as his right hand opened wide, smiling at Shinryu as a great blast of pure ice emerged, flowing outwards as it coated over everything in its path, blowing Iriko's cloak into disarray as it sought to completely wrap around Shin, before the ice that had been summoned would crack and shatter, breaking into nothing once more.

But then, Iriko would be before him, his body spinning and turning as the Tanto whipped out, smashing into Shin's jaw. Another Shunpo, and Iriko was behind his opponent, whacking down on his opponent's possibly injured hip. From there, he performed Shunpo twelve more times in rapid succession, before finally finishing above Shinryu's body as wings sprouted from his back, looking down at his opponent as he brought both of his hands together…

And then, the Bubaru that Iriko had set earlier was released. Bubbles by the millions began pouring out, covering around the entire battlefield as they began to drift and push towards the terrific bubble that Iriko had created. Even Ibiki and Tetsuya would be swamped by the bubbles, although they would mostly be protected form them.

"Bubaru 2."

Iriko intoned, before pressing his hands against some of the bubbles that were surrounded around his own body, smiling down at Shinryu below through the reflections of thousands that lie between them. "Against this, what is your answer? Trapped… caged. Is there enough room for your smoke to reach me? Is the risk that these bubbles could explode as you've see another do worth advancing through them to attack me? Can you handle this kind of mental warfare?"

With that last question, Iriko's mouth stopped speaking, leaving only a hard line. Certain bubbles around his body had turned red, and he was breathing a touch more ragged than normal. The wounds that he had allowed for himself to sustain were… painful. Iriko was a glass cannon; his defenses were pitiable. Should I test him at range…? Can I hold those chains back…? Without destroying them…? I'm not very suited to administer this kind of test, ahahah…"

With those last thoughts, Iriko would swallow, looking down at Shinryu as he awaited the applicant's next move, small quivers of blue lightning, a result of his aura flashing around his body as it crackled, the only sound which would announce the prelude to the next part of this combat...

Core Elements Devised by Aivee

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leadership(Iriko/Invite) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30000/99999Leadership(Iriko/Invite) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:08 am
It was a good question but, one Shin learned to live with for quite awhile as several spears made his way, swiftly enough from the chains in his form several ropes of yellow energy whipped out, deflecting the spears to land around Shin. And a quick slashing attempt was blocked with chain formation though, it didn't prevent a few ribs from cracking on the impact. As he finished explaining why not to eat his blood, Shin mused for a minute.

"Oh? But my body is immune to pathogens..."

Shin would observe as the Commander soon underwent varying changes and Shin observed with a careful tender as he did.

His body is altering entirely.

This is not a Shinigami transformation. Something else is happening here.

And when he mused at Shin about killing him, Shin's face soon showed a smirk. He was asking about killing him for the sake of the Soul Society and then further explained how he was Demon bound. And when that happened, Shin's face widened with a great big grin at the thought of all of this. And then, his expression darkened for a moment as he looked towards Iriko.

"Oh Sleepy-Taichou? Is this permission? You really should have mentioned something like this from the get go. I mean, to be perfectly honest, there's so much demon stuff I'd love to learn about. But then again, I could easily do that from dissecting your corpse than forcing the demon out of you, huh? This should be very interesting indeed."

Shin was never one to divulge what his plans were but, his excitement got the better of him. It was then that he displayed something he heard of before. The point beyond Bankai. It was certainly intriguing to say the least. And Shin watched all the little changes going on in his Commander with intrigue, before he noticed the fungus dissolving off him into frozen shards. Ice now? So water and ice and bubbles and slime. A good thing to note. It was then that he proceeded to attack him in close combat. As the strikes would occur, his chain links would rotate around his body on his skins level, deflecting the force of the strikes and then. Bubbles. Holy shit lots of bubbles. What the living fuck is the deal with the bubbles. Bubble blades and hammers and slingshots. Bubbles everywhere. It reminded him of a show the humans used to watch. The power girls or something, it was at the tip of Shin's tongue in mental retrospect. One of their names was Bubbles. Maybe his Zanpakutō felt inspired, who knows. But Shin was getting bored with it all and when Shin got bored, his expression changed dramatically. It got darker and much more sinister. He explained about the attack but, one of Shin's chains slunk into the ground underneath him.

"It's pretty dull if you ask me Sleepy-taichou. I mean honestly, as strong as you are, you're really dull. Inventive, but dull. You made this big deal and I thought you were gonna go demony on me and show me something new. But just more bubbles and more power. Ice is new but I've seen ice before."

As Shin said this, an invisible thread of hainawa cloaked with Kyokko rose from the ground several yards behind Iriko, getting some air and a good position to strike from. That single rope as not only attached to a chain link under the ground but also, had a chain link inside it as it moved upward that had stored symbiotic chains and blades into itself. Meanwhile as he did this, the other chains of his form covered his whole body, so much that it appeared to be a silhouette of Shin, not a single part of his body could be seen. With all these bubbles, Shin knew one thing was for certain. Their power was strong and because of this, if he was in range of a bubbles burst, the Commander might hesitate to blow them up if they were in his vicinity. More important was that with the right movement, based on their strength from before, he noted that he hit harder with more reiatsu. But dividing it this much meant they weren't the sturdiest of bubbles.

"But, when you were talking about manipulating my curiosity, this is how I prevent it: I get bored easily."

And with that being said, the rope and the chain link appeared around ten feet behind where Iriko was. And in 4 directions from that chain, four chains with two blades on each rapidly extended out and began to spin and strike at Iriko. Infused with Shunko but as well, anytime they hit something, threads of Horin and Hainawa would extend to grapple onto the thing that they struck. Two of the chains blade were spinning like drills, while the other two were clinching like pincers as they moved in a rapid rotation from a central point, creating an area of offense that they would repeatedly strike against. While doing this, the silhouette of Shin simply stood there as the attacks would repeat from this, while the primary link swiftly formed links to the ground, connecting it back to Shin's chains in general. Then the chains would come together in a giant ball for a moment, before then rushing towards the Captain. Blades quickly rotated out from the silhouette, causing the bubbles to burst and pop while this occurred. Right before the mass of links reached the captain, the silhouette faded into the ground, revealing Shin was no longer there as his body then emerged from the mass of links, his fist erupting with dark necrotic Shunko while all ten of his blades extended from his fist. The chains retracted into Shin's body as he struck and if the strike connected, even if blocked, each blade would have a chain extend and push Shunko force into blows to force him downward if the attempt was successful. Upon finishing that, Shin's Bankai would resolve as he completely expends himself and would drop from where he was and have to deal with his adrenaline fading and deal with the pain he would undeniably hate with a passion.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leadership(Iriko/Invite) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Leadership(Iriko/Invite) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:36 pm

Iriko Crow
"No, this is not permission. This is a responsibility. " Iriko told him sternly, his eyes wide as he heard the words of the Vice Captain. "And I'm afraid that it's not simply a demon that has gotten involved with my insides, Vice of the Second Squad. A divine influence has placed it there… and should it be removed… I would likely die the way that I was intended to, that day we were defeated. "

"You're exactly right. I am very dull. And I'm fully aware of that. And yet, that is exactly the way that I have chosen to be, the way I've chosen to portray myself. Do you know what happens when you begin to specialize in something?" Iriko asked, smirking slightly. He had decided to ignore the change in the other's expression. Shinryu was still under an examination, and if Iriko could use this as a chance for him to learn something instead of simply telling him how unprofessional his demeanor had become, he would learn far more.

"...Nirvana… Sarira… Jadu…"

With those words, he looked directly at Shinryu, as a white light surrounded around the Captain Commander's body. This was the Heavenly Body Magic, Nirvana Sarira Jadu. The captains of Squad 2 had developed Shunko. Both Tsubasa and the Shinigami before him had developed their own methods. However, what none of them had ever done was approach it from the magical side. Iriko was no warrior. He was a sorcerer, and when faced with the alteration of his body to the extreme… he had answered by returning to his roots, building his body back up with the methods that he had first begun with, turning his entire body into a tool for which to cast magic!

The Nexus of magic, a purified version of a Demon's link to Za Koa, covered around his body, creating a shield of pure energy with which his right hand gripped around the chain, his head not turning as the Nexus provided him sight in three hundred and sixty degrees. As the threads sought to grip onto his grasp, lines of pure fire would follow them, casting bits and pieces of Hadō 31 to burn them away, his entire body sparking as his deftly gripped each of the threads, smiling as he watched the man emerge from the several threads, seeing the ball that was coming towards him as it popped several of his bubbles, revealing that each and every one had contained…

A different color of slime.

And as that ball crashed towards him, he held onto the other wires tightly, the Nexus drawing away from his head as his eyes looked outwards at Shinryu, locking in that moment as the Captain Commander's right hand reached out, attempting to catch the candidate by his very face and wrapping his fingers around it, the blades coming down all around his head as they slashed and cut down, blood spurting out as clumps of hair were sent flying, his hand that was holding Shinryu by the face having changed from the normal. Instead of his normal, flesh covered hand… it was made entirely of bone.

"Do you see this, candidate?" He asked, blood dripping as he stared right at Shin's eyes. "This is what it means to be a Captain of the Gotei 13! To fight, and to die for the balance that we must preserve! This is the one and only question which I will demand an answer of! Do you understand this?!"

With that final question, Iriko would wait for his response. When at last it was given, Iriko's hand would finally release the male, his skeletal arm falling to his side as the blood continued to drip from his head, the wounds he had sustained making him feel light headed as the tails at his back began to come up, his eyes narrowing as…

Right there, before me… she stands… she beckons… but no… this is what I am here to do… This is my burden to carry… this is my flame to hold… until the one who can possibly replace me emerges… I must continue to fight, and continue to die… as many times as possible… So… I can't follow you… His thoughts echoed out to the apparition before him, seeing the white-haired, green-hat wearing girl smile wide at him, withdrawing her hand as she looked at him…

Slowly, the white dimmed from his mental vision, revealing the outside once more as he stood there, his energy still sparking outwards as he closed his eyes entirely, clumps of ice rising and poking along his skull as it dulled the nerves down, causing him to shiver as he used his abilities like a cold compress, the horns on his heads shattering, before being carried away by a light breeze, his tails following with much the same. His form slowly lowered to the ground, standing before Shinryu as he looked down at the candidate, before looking up at Ibiki and Tsukasa.

"...Could one of you… send for a member of squad four, please…? And then… tell me your thoughts…" He instructed them, before falling to the ground himself, the bloodloss that he had sustained as well as the pressure his body had gone through from entering into Shikokai, even for so short a time, took its toll on him, blacking out for a few moments as he simply lay there, gathering his breathe, before smiling as he softly chuckled, whispering so that only Shinryu, if he was on the ground before him, could hear.

"..It hurts to laugh… ahaha… and in that…. I would argue, is the entirety of this existence we call 'life'. Maybe someday… you and yours will agree… ahaha…"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:25 pm
In a moment, everything changed and Shin's eyes peeled around his surroundings. So many colors, so much blinding light and Kido. The capacity to cast it effortlessly like that caught Shin's attention well enough however as he entered another new state of ability and Shin simply admired it for a moment as he listened to the question, exhausted as he looked up towards the Commander. At his suggestion, he growled slightly as he asked it.

"I find it quite insulting that you would think otherwise, Soutaichou."

The fact that Shin referred to him by his proper title was more than enough to display Shin's anger in this moment. Regardless of where he was, how dare they forget where he came from. How dare he disregard that just because Shin showed interest in his little forbidden techniques. Blood dripped from his mouth as he glared up from the pool of his blood that was beginning to form towards the Commander.

"Or did you forget where the hell I came from? You mock and insult and degrade my curiosity as a weakness and as unnecessary but let me ask you this: What can we offer the ones that succeed us if we don't know everything we possibly could ourselves? How can we protect anything we care about if we don't even know how? It might all be useless information when it's collected but one day, one day, it will be fruitful. One day it will have meaning. One day maybe I could repay the debt I owe these squads when I was taken from the 70th."

Shin stood up for a moment as he did say this, shaking as he stood. Shaking with anger, sure, but mostly cause he technically shouldn't be standing at all. His body fatigued and losing blood and burnt all over. Shin's body was ragged and unable to really move or should be. The fact he was standing was harming him more than helping him.

Shin-kun.....please....It's ok, just let it go. Wait, Shin you can't....don't do-

Shin ignored her commands for the first time in awhile. For the serious, helpful ones anyway. Shin was rarely angered and it was now getting the better of him as for a moment, his Shikai wrapped around his arms through will, though no ability to use it.

"Why do you think I'm here? Ever since Yoruichi abandoned us, it has torn the second division to shreds. And every Captain before me. Soifon, Giriko. All only improve themselves, if at all. They never lift a finger to assist in our development out of some useless pride. Half the time they put the work on us that they slacked on. And if we dared. DARED to try and help them, they'd beat us into oblivion. And what did you do about it? Nothing. So that's why I'm here. I refuse to let my brothers become children coddled by an abusive mother like Soifon. Or deadbeat father like Giriko. The best way I can protect the Gotei you ask? Making sure I have something to teach them. Making sure I have the knowledge and strength to lead correctly. Even if it means pissing you off cause I dared to ask about your secret or learn about it. Even if it means picking up the pieces every time you let the squads fend for themselves. Even if Yoruichi is a traitor, at least she showed she cared for subordinates in actions rather than scoldings. That's a positive I can bring back to my squad. To raise them up, rather than talk them down. Is that something you can say, Captain Commander?"

And with that final question ripping out from Shin's frail form in this state, a loud crack could be heard. Soon enough, his gauntlets broke into numerous pieces. For the first time ever, he pushed himself too far and the pieces broke and Shin himself, lost consciousness in that moment and proceeded to fall to the ground.
Anonymous

Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:56 pm

Tetsuya pushed from his spot, his eyes stared at Shin now he'd watched quietly and took in everything. He glanced towards Iriko, he drew his blade slowly and spores came from the weapon, floating over to Iriko and healing him. A pollen which would heal injuries and allow the male's body to heal naturally. Tetsuya didn't know much about it from a healing stand point, he stopped drawing the sword from it's sheath completely. He sighed softly and sent off a hell butterfly now, the fact Iriko had gotten himself in this condition meant a couple things. First off he was a softy and took things easy and left openings on purpose, his eyes stared at the male. Before he glanced towards the figure of Shin, this kid had some promise. But things stood out that an enemy wouldn't be so kind about. Iriko treated this calmly and kindly, Tetsuya and the family of which he called his couldn't see this as anything more than foolishness. His eyes looked over everything, he sheathed the weapon when happen with the amount of spores. "He's fine as a Captain, however as an assassin he fails..You've got the pieces to make yourself better, if you want at it the Unabara can certainly teach you..Aside from that it's fine." Tetsuya's eyes remained cold and focused as she looked on, he gave his verdict and Ibiki would give hers.She knew just as well as he did that the Gotei 13, would need Killers in the Second and Eleventh Division. People who could draw blood without mercy, this kindness Iriko showed may of been costly. Iriko was far more skilled then this he figured, but it wasn't important. Tetsuya's orbs turned to her now, she was the last one to make a statement. Everything was still uncertain this boy had much to learn as a killer. His attack was interesting, but interesting didn't kill people all the time. As the Second Division leader he would be a death dealer, it was his job to kill people. Tetsuya belonged to the Soul Society's greatest killers in many regards. The Unabara were professionals in the art of death.

He let his gaze move over to the figure of Shin, the male was out he guessed it mattered little. He sighed as he looked over the injuries the male sustained, fighting the Head Captain that was truly sad that it came to that. Also that the Captain in question wasn't skilled enough to fight without a Shikokai, this place was indeed in trouble. Tetsuya sighed pulling his Zanpakutō out fully and sending out hell butterflies letting the Unabara know to send out healers for an emergency. They were skilled enough using kido and other special moves that the family specialized within. His eyes stared forward as pollen began to create plants around Iriko and Shin, these plants were sending energy into them and healing the injuries. Though it was more along the lines of sustaining both of them. "The Zanpakutō's damaged my father can fix it fairly easily I believe." He said softly as he finished his work releasing a small amount of plants to fix the damages done to the two. Till healers arrive, Fourth Division was a slow place. Unabara medics arrived on the scene within seconds and began treating the injuries of both. They used specialized kido which would aid them healing the injury and with Tetsuya's aid both would make a full recovery.

[center]Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leadership(Iriko/Invite) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Leadership(Iriko/Invite) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:20 pm

THE MENACING DEVIL GIRL

Ibiki Suika: 11th Captain
聖フェアリーガール

Song: INVERSION - Artist: まりつみ - Words: 700

Well -- this day was no fun at all. The battle took a turn for the serious and it left a sour taste in the mouth of The Menacing Devil Girl as she paid witness to this brawl take place. Talk of demons, intense stances marked in the sand and blood spewed for as far as the eye can see. Yeah, this definitely put a damper on her vacation of sorts. But, with this job, ha, there was no simple going home. Thus, when all eyes were on her, she could only give a simple thumbs up to otherwise confirm her acknowledgement that this battle took place.

"He's already passed my test for the will endurance in our get together in my home. So, as far I am concerned, he is good enough for Captain. Does that satisfy you, Slug Captain, Chainy-Captain and Stabby-Captain?"

The voice of The Zaraki seemed more somber and stern at this point as she stood up from her rolled over position on a rooftop none too far from the battle. Towards the end of her dialogue, The Oni Shinigami then pointed at Iriko Crow, The Unconscious Shinryu and Tetsuya Unabara. One by one, they were called by their nicknames and she was certain they'd respond in some form or another. However, given what she saw, she was quite done with this spectacle as this wasn't the time or place for her to bring up the conflict between Iriko's Captaincy, demons or anything political related.

Therefore, as she jumped off the roof and walked towards Shinryu, Ibiki felt the energies which she left infused into the fainted male come to life. At this point they should have been becoming one with the boy and allowed for increased production of reaitsu to form. Having said that, since it takes the utmost of will and power for a Zanpukto to regain its shape and form, The Menacing Devil Girl activated our will-based attributes within him and decided to accelerate the regrowth of his blade once more. If nothing else, he'd be back on his fight and in fighting form combined with that and the assistance of the Unabara's medical squad.

"I had a feeling something like this would happen to you, Chainy-Captain. You can thank me later."

With her amber eyes leaving the sight of Shinryu, The Oni Captain scratched her head and let off a sigh as this day was becoming quite troublesome indeed. All she wanted to do was get out of here and go back home. So, Ibiki decided that she would part Iriko with some last words and be on her merry way. Thus, she'd turn on her heels and point her right index finger at The Captain Commander before uttering these words:

"You've got determination and nerve to release your Shikokai in the state you are in. I can give you that. But don't be so foolhardy about it next time, okay? Rest up and we'll talk later about this mess."

Despite her stern face, the tone of The Menacing Devil Girl's voice was soft and serene as she parted him with a dose of her energy as well. There was a time for action, a time for talking and a time for fighting. However, given what just occurred, the man needed recovery and healing more than anything else. So, The Zaraki decided to respect that and do what she could to help accelerate his path back to good health. After all, she never truly hated him, nor wanted to throw him straight out of his captain position. No. All she wanted was for him to make better choices, be aware of the decisions he was making and not be so passive with these things.

But, yet again, this was talk for another day. For now, she'd leave the recovery in the hands of the Unabara as medical training wasn't her forte. Ergo, Ibiki would then be seen beginning to walk away form the scene and eventually flash stepping away back to her division with a final wave.

"Your hands are going to be full, Stabby-Captain. Good luck."

And with that, she was gone for good.

Leadership(Iriko/Invite) - Page 2 WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:54 pm

Iriko Crow
...Ah… he's misheard my point… Iriko thought to himself, looking at the man before him as he heard his counterargument. "I badger it, because you must fight for it. Every bit. Curiosity is one of the absolute strongest traits any person can have. All that I am telling you is that you must embrace the good and the bad that can and will come of it." Iriko explained to him, his feet standing still even as blood dripped from his mouth from speaking.

"...And here you stand before me, having been given the entire chance to prove that very sentiment wrong." Iriko told him, looking directly at Shin's eyes. "Do you regret that feeling of wanting to improve your squad?" That question was something Iriko wanted to leave with the male, even as he stood there. "No, it isn't something that I can say, as far as the captain comander. As for my work in division five… that is a case very similar to yours. Everyone has much to learn, from me, to you, to our two guests. That is simply a fact of life. How we take that information and act on it is what makes us who we are." He explained, though his eyes were fading slightly as he, too, slumped down at last, continuing with his request to the other two to get squad four.

"..Oh… Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….." Iriko groaned aloud, feeling the dull pain shooting through his body as golden light poured along his skin, his mouth breathing in strongly as his 'natural healing process' turned on as a result of Tachibana's Zanpakutō. His eyes went white, the left one changing back to black as his voice quivered, his body growing rigid as it slowly stood up, panting as a pulse of power left his body, his hair returning to normal as his body returned to its normal state, with the exception of his right arm. It remained skeletal.

Then he saw the look that Tetsuya was giving him, and he absolutely laughed aloud. "What's that…? Are you surprised of how fragile I am? Tetsuya, I could lay most of the Gotei 13 to waste with sheer control over reiatsu and reishi. There is a cost to that, and the cost is that I am fragile as glass. When I fight someone for real, I do not allow myself to be close to them. That is not the nature of a Caster. In this fight, I wanted to meet him on his terms so that he could give us the best demonstration possible… and naturally my weakness reveals itself." He explained, still feeling a bit dazed from the effects of the blood loss. Finally, his gaze turned back over to Ibiki, as he began to rise once more.

"But if I fail to show him what to aspire to, what hope shall we foster for our enemies to rue?" He asked, cracking his neck from side to side, before sighing as he gently put back on his Haori.

"Shinryu Kimoi!" He declared, his gaze becoming serious once more as he tugged the Haori back onto his body, his shoulders rising as his right arm became hidden from view once more. "As of today, you have been approved as a Captain of the Gotei Thirteen! From this moment onwards, your duty shall be to preserve the Soul Cycle and to protect and deliver aid and leadership to the members under yourself! Work diligently, so that your name is known in the annals of our Court Guards until the day it crumbles to the dust!" He finished, turning about once more as his right foot stepped out, thinking about two different things. The first was how this new captain would influence the rest of the Gotei…

And the second was about the paperwork he now had to fill out...

T H R E A D || C L O S E D

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum