Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sunday Afternoon Training (Open/Training Partners Welcomed.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Sunday Afternoon Training (Open/Training Partners Welcomed.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Sunday Afternoon Training (Open/Training Partners Welcomed.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday Afternoon Training (Open/Training Partners Welcomed.)

Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:21 pm

Artist: N/A |Song: N/A |Word Count:547

Once Hayden had finally calmed down from the ordeal he began to let out a sigh as he felt the death matter rapidly pumping through his veins and passively leaking into the air around him surrounding him in an invisible aura. Now that she had been around enough she would feel this aura just ever so slightly making the death energy like substance to become even more pungent in the air and ground around them all leaked from the man standing in front of her. He sighed rubbing his forehead clearly indicating that he was being weared down by all this training but the smile on his face clearly showing his happiness, till she asked how he gained this passive substance he had little control of.

He was silent for a moment as if contemplating telling her the truth or even if to tell her anything at all, it was clearly an internal struggle for him as he shifted his stance a bit. He hated recalling the day he went up against Wolf due to not only getting his ass kicked but his morals was also compromised even now they were slightly. His drive to fight and protect people was never shaken but his ideals of working for the Vanguard had taken some blows from what he experienced and was showed by the death like entity. He shivered slightly as he began to tell her how he gained the powerful substance.

“I was on a mission where I met a.. strange man who I had to battle due to the lives he taken, his power was massive and surprising to say the least and due to how I performed he implanted this.. substance into my heart. It’s called Death Matter and from what it’s shown me it’s a literal piece of Death incarnate.” He explained to the woman scratching his head as they began to move onto his next portion of training thankfully.

As he listened and watched what she did he made a thoughtful noise, he had abilities just like this so this would actually be something he could replicate rather easily. So as she formed the sphere of golden light he gave a sheepish smile to her adjusting his sword stance with his non sword hand leading actually which was rather strange. He had adopted a slayer stance that focused on the kinetic power of someone punch while they wielded a one handed weapon, his foot sliding back as he tucked his left elbow in beginning to channel his Reiatsu and merge it over his arm to start forming what looked to be a lance. He closed his eyes focusing for a moment to completely solidify the spiritual energy before opening his eyes revealing they had taken on a slight crimson look with black veins creeping up on his eyeball.

“Iron Dragon Lance!”

As he yelled those words he punched his arm forward the javelin like projectile flying a short distance before making contact with the sphere, it slowed a bit before shattering it flying straight through before entering the trees and making perfect holes in two more before exploding sending reishi every which in way. He grunted before resuming a normal stance shifting his weight as he looked at her for approval.

“Good?”

Template By: [THEFROST]

Sunday Afternoon Training (Open/Training Partners Welcomed.) - Page 2 JfH75kA
Sunday Afternoon Training (Open/Training Partners Welcomed.) - Page 2 H8Tyk70
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sunday Afternoon Training (Open/Training Partners Welcomed.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Sunday Afternoon Training (Open/Training Partners Welcomed.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Sunday Afternoon Training (Open/Training Partners Welcomed.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday Afternoon Training (Open/Training Partners Welcomed.)

Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:49 pm

Artist: ZUN - Song: Lotus Land Story 4 - Word Count: 521

Reimu wasn't a fool and she could tell that the boy was starting to become somewhat weary of his training. This was shown by the fact that Reimu could easily see the tiredness in his eyes, body and so on. So after this next training round, she may very well call it quits for him. There was no point in running him downright exhausted. However, what was interesting was also the fact that his death matter seemed rather odd. She actually wanted to examine it further and thus made a special paper seal.

From out of her pocket did a blank piece of paper come into materialization. She ingrained a bit of her chaos energy into it in order to make a connection to her shrine and form an instant teleporation pass. All Hayden would have to do is infuse a small bit of his own power into the paper and it would instantly take him to her shrine. There, she could more than likely give him more formal and proper training than she could on earth. For that is where she was her strongest and most potent.

"You should probably visit me on Iramasha Island. There we have a vast amount of knowledge on death energy from this Royal Devils. It sounds like they might be interested in that and I could help you further there. So here, take this piece of paper. It is one of my shrine seals and should transport you to my shrine once you put a bit of your energy into it through teleport."

Reimu would then go on to hand the piece of paper to Hayden so that he may store it wherever he wanted to. After that she would sit back and relax in order to watch him advance further into his power and she'd smile as she watched his Iron Dragon Lance. There were great leaps being had in his power and she was proud of him for doing that. So she would nod her head and approve of his efforts.

"Good job. I think that should conclude things for today. I approve of it."

With a smile Reimu would then pat Hayden on the back and further give him her approval. Placing her hands out before each of them, Reimu would direct her chaos energy towards a focal point and produce a sphere of red and white light before them that soon turned into a vortex. This vortex would lead them both to Iramahsa Island and her shrine.

"Well, I feel we should step on to the next phase if you are interested. Behind this sphere of light is my home and I'll be heading there. If you are interested to learn more, you can follow me. Otherwise, we can part here. The choice is yours."

Reimu would then pat Hayden on the head and begin walking towards the gateway. Hopefully, if he was interested in becoming stronger, he'd follow. Otherwise, she'd cut things off here and move on about her business.

Template By: [THEFROST]

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Sunday Afternoon Training (Open/Training Partners Welcomed.) - Page 2 KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sunday Afternoon Training (Open/Training Partners Welcomed.) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Sunday Afternoon Training (Open/Training Partners Welcomed.) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:20 pm

Artist: Mogeko Castle - Song: MaouDamashii Town 10 - Word Count:

So the Iramasha was offering him a bit more training, so be it anything he could get would be great. So with a hefty sigh he gave a nod to the iramasha before scratching his neck as he watched them leave. The thing about this was this was the potential to grow his contacts along with learning a bit about his powers and get stronger in the process. On the flip side this would mean he would have to do dealings with the Iramasha and frankly he didn’t know a lot about them to say that was a safe choice. Yet… so far they hadn’t led him astray or away from his goals in life. He had made his decision.

So he watched her disappear within the orb and only moments after she entered into the orb he smirked before walking behind them. It was time to take the next step in his powers, to reach a new point because he had a feeling he would need it soon. So as he was surrounded by the blinding light his last thoughts were that of interested and drive; hopefully this wouldn’t be a dead end but a means to a end. Now it was just time to wait to what to see on the other side of the portal.

EXIT THREAD. TO BE CONTINUED.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Sunday Afternoon Training (Open/Training Partners Welcomed.) - Page 2 JfH75kA
Sunday Afternoon Training (Open/Training Partners Welcomed.) - Page 2 H8Tyk70
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum