Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 9 Empty Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]

Mon 28 Sep 2015, 14:47
yeah, i wouldnt have entered med school if i didnt have a passion for it, bro. So no worries there, I will try my best to be active on here as well.

So then for my third power, can I please have Vibration Control instead of Metal Manipulation? Sorry if this inconveniences you, Frost. I would really appreciate it.

I see, so I can start him off at say 1000 years and over the course of RPing on here, he can age till he is something like 100k years old?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 9 Empty Re: Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost]

Tue 29 Sep 2015, 00:29
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 9 47f599040129f06b9a06eb2909ccd793-d5t0xgj

Bhairyuu wrote:yeah, i wouldnt have entered med school if i didnt have a passion for it, bro. So no worries there, I will try my best to be active on here as well.

So then for my third power, can I please have Vibration Control instead of Metal Manipulation? Sorry if this inconveniences you, Frost. I would really appreciate it.

I see, so I can start him off at say 1000 years and over the course of RPing on here, he can age till he is something like 100k years old?

Good to hear you have an interest in med school. It's hell for those who are just in it for the money, that is for sure. And I'm glad to hear you'll be trying to get active on the site.

And how does vibration control tether into your Danava of Storms? Does it come from the earth or otherwise? Since you told me he was trying to take effects that occur on the planet into his character or something to that effect.

And yeah, you can have him be 1,000 years old. I do not mind.

Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 9 WVMWLOu
Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0/1000Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/1000)
Tiers:

Mon 12 Oct 2015, 15:09
well, actually I was thinking since he controls lightning, he could use that to energize the atoms in various forms of matter, giving rise to the vibration manipulation. I don't know how much intro you have had to physics, bro, but basically every form of matter has what is known as vibration energy (solids having the least and gases having the most). By increasing or decreasing this energy, one can in theory have the power to create and modulate vibration. By doing that, once can affect various changes in matter from heating it up to outright shattering the object or something like that. Does that sound okay?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu 15 Oct 2015, 15:39
Bhairyuu wrote:well, actually I was thinking since he controls lightning, he could use that to energize the atoms in various forms of matter, giving rise to the vibration manipulation. I don't know how much intro you have had to physics, bro, but basically every form of matter has what is known as vibration energy (solids having the least and gases having the most). By increasing or decreasing this energy, one can in theory have the power to create and modulate vibration. By doing that, once can affect various changes in matter from heating it up to outright shattering the object or something like that. Does that sound okay?

Go for it, champ.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat 17 Oct 2015, 23:11
sweetness! so does that mean you went ahead and changed my danava's second concept from metal manipulation to vibration control?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat 24 Oct 2015, 10:19
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 9 Cirno_walk_by_generalcirno-d33nbxb

You can go ahead and change of your own accord. You can edit your applications if that is what you are asking me. Or, are you asking me about the Danava listing itself? In which case, I'd have you re-apply with the new one and remove the old one.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue 27 Oct 2015, 01:56
i see, and on another unrelated note, just one more question. has anyone taken onmyodo arts as a concept yet?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed 28 Oct 2015, 21:06
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 9 Latest?cb=20150926205424

Off the top of my head? No.

Bhairyuu
Bhairyuu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed 28 Oct 2015, 23:00
ah okay, I was actually wondering whether I can switch my danava's concept to onmyodo arts and have him derive his power-sets from the various things in it. The rest of the character will stay the same and this will help make his history easier to write cuz as it stands now I am stuck on what sort of history I can write for him.

I hope it's not too much of an inconvenience for you, bro. I am really sorry about this.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed 28 Oct 2015, 23:10
Bhairyuu's Questions [For Frost] - Page 9 Latest?cb=20150926205424

It's fine. You are good.
You can go ahead and change it or add it into the app if you want.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum