Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Wehret
Wehret
Starter Member

Making New Character. Empty Making New Character.

Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:01 pm
Name: Questo Itami
- Titles: Questo The Punk
- Age Of Death: (Im a Hohl, not sure if this counts?)
- Appearance Age: 18-20ish
- Affiliation/Rank: None.

- Appearance Description: Black Punk Mohawk, about 6"2. His build is A More Muscular, He has some Black tats on his Arms going up to his neck, his Mohawk is about 6 Inces Tall and 2 Wide.

- Appearance Picture: https://imgur.com/GepEJID

- Personality: He mostly acts sarcastic, brutal, and honest when hes calm, he often talks about how he hates upper powers, how the under people get being effected by there mistakes. When he gets mad, he is mostly chill with it, he just calms down, when he gets really mad? He goes out of control crazy and just attacks the person. When hes happy? He might just grin, see jolly and just talk a bit more happier in his tone. He is straight edged. He will never do drugs since what his father did. Also, he wont smoke since what his father did.
- Likes: Metal, Fights, Mohawks, Skulls, Blood and gore (Some times)

- Dislikes: He dislikes, Hippies, Vegges, Higher powers like presidents etc, Hipsters, and not "Real" People.

- Hollow type: )He is a Hohl.

- Hollow Power: Well, his gift is also a weakness, His Hollow abilities makes His Quincy powers better And it goes the same way, But right now he dosent know that much ABOUT his hollows powers, but when he does control them, They are More Presige, etc.

- Weapons: Red Quincy Bow, And Red Quincy Great sword.

- Background: Born to a drunk abusive father, but a caring mother that swore he could change him, (the father) The mother was also a quincy (Yeah, I can change that) His mother trained him, Into his Older ages (Late 15.) When she suddenly disappeared, his father kicked him out of his house, enraged by the Lost of his mother and kicked out of his home, he became more aggressive, he got his Hair style during his time out, liking it but knowing many, many may hate it. due to his fathers habit, he hated Alchol and swore to never drink it, not even once. But also during this time, is when he became a Hohl, he also remained his job of Hunting hollows, but wondered what would happened if he used soul take on one, knowing it may his most stupid idea, but also thinking may give him more power, he hunted far and wide for a hollow to try it on, he found one he thought would work the best on, he did it, then became a Hohl, he got this Early 16, about 2 weeks after being kicked out, he still has it to this day, Unknown to what it might do, he never tried to remove it, he kind of WANTED something to happen, carving that power he wanted, since he allways did want more power! (Also I forgot to add but he use to Hunt Hollows for sport, why not rite?)Since his training with his mother mostly was balanced, she allways wanted to do Weapon skill just in case her little boi got attacked, since she allways thought that would be his best bet to live, he allways worked on it, making it Advanced, also the others is just from normal traning, with his mother and Doing some crimes, trouble things.) Now to add more to history! (dis is gonna be spread out... a lot) His training with his mother started at the young age of 5, he really dident learn anything that was important, but after all those years, would of made a effect, he father use to beat him, his mother allways wanted to change his father, they often argued, he got kicked down stairs, punched even whacked by a bat by his father, he barly) *Also I forgot to add this* Eye Color: Dark Brown.

- Roleplay Sample: "Psshh, you call that fighting idiot? My grand ma could fight better then you!" "Oh..shut your mouth your piece of thrash!" *He would fire a arrow Into The Hollows Shoulder, a Charged shot* "Ohh...if you wanted to die, you could of asked!" "Ohh...you little son of a bi.." *He would fall knocked out*
(Could add more if you want.)
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Making New Character. Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Making New Character. Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Making New Character. Empty Re: Making New Character.

Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:05 pm
Oh hey, your copy and paste of the thing I already denied was kindly put in to the denied section for me. You truly are a visionary. You went ahead and did my job for me. I'll just lock this and solve this little problem.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum