Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Elysia Chaos Energy/Move Copy Left_bar_bleue0/0Elysia Chaos Energy/Move Copy Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Elysia Chaos Energy/Move Copy Empty Elysia Chaos Energy/Move Copy

Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:30 am
  • Name Of Character: Elysia
  • Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14463-elysia-zatar-approved-3-5
  • Reasons For Upgrading: Elysia has just finished her 'training' with Moonie that left her knocked out. In the fight, one attack that glared obviously to her was Moon Destroyer from Moonie, and with her past of copying basic fighting moves, she would like to adopt the basic usage of it. Along with Moon Destroyer, Moonie also directly gifted Elysia something to keep as her own. She was attacked with a blow fueled by Chaos Energy, and some of it was willingly infused into her being and soul, leaving behind approximately 10% of Moonie's Chaos Energy for her to wield.
    Logs:
    [11/15/2015 6:50:42 PM] JJ: Enough chaos energy to make a small country move mind you
    [11/15/2015 6:50:46 PM] JJ: Then most of it went back into moonie
    [11/15/2015 6:51:03 PM] JJ: But it will have adjusted her 'soul' as if she had once wielded that much
    [11/15/2015 6:51:05 PM] Gamedragon: daaamn
    [11/15/2015 6:51:18 PM] JJ: As well as leaving her about 10% of it as her own power to use from now on
    For legitimacy. Here's the thread where all of this happened: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14780-just-a-dime-a-dozen-ways-to-start-conflicts-open
    What Are You Upgrading: Moon Destroyer: A move seen and experienced through Moonie. Elysia is unaware of the energy that empowered this ability, so her understanding is essentially withstanding a blow from a target and not moving. As a retaliation, the user slams their forehead against the attacker to bring them straight into the ground with pure force.

Second upgrade may be the ability to use Chaos Energy as a second source of energy hidden away deep within her. She was infused with the energy, and it did take hold within her being. With the mention of how that works, it does make more sense for it to work as almost a back-up battery. If used as a battery, perhaps only three posts of availability to fuel her actions?
  • Any Extra Notes: Which president wasn't accused of murder? Abraham, he was in-a-cent. (say it out loud c:)

Last edited by Gamedragon on Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing errors within upgrade sheet.)
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Elysia Chaos Energy/Move Copy Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Elysia Chaos Energy/Move Copy Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Elysia Chaos Energy/Move Copy Empty Re: Elysia Chaos Energy/Move Copy

Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:12 pm
Elysia Chaos Energy/Move Copy Image8990_zpsm9nmt91f

«EVERYTHING LOOKS BAD TO ME»

I'll allot the Moon Destroyer, but not the Chaos Energy. The reason being is because it wouldn't make sense for a human to wield that racial ability. You have to be an Iramasha in order to use it.

However, I will allow his Chaos Energy to live on within her as a secondary source of energy. That is to say, Cirno did something similar by infusing volumes of her Chaos Energy into Kazumi to act as a safe guard of sorts.

So, if you edit it to where he has energy acting as if it were just supplemental energy, I would not mind. But actually using that racial skills? I can't approve it.

Elysia Chaos Energy/Move Copy WVMWLOu
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Elysia Chaos Energy/Move Copy Left_bar_bleue0/0Elysia Chaos Energy/Move Copy Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:21 pm
I edited it so that it reads acting as another energy source. I'm sorry for the mess-up, I wasn't all too sure how that energy would work in a human. Thank you for informing me though!

Elysia Chaos Energy/Move Copy QYEibkj
Elysia Chaos Energy/Move Copy F2mrTYb
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Elysia Chaos Energy/Move Copy Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Elysia Chaos Energy/Move Copy Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:17 pm
[adm]Moving this to APPROVED to clear out unchecked power upgrades.[/adm]

Elysia Chaos Energy/Move Copy WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum