Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Dropping in. Empty Dropping in.

Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:29 pm
The bad idea didn't even begin to sum what had happened to him and the Quincy. He'd been gone due to injuries he sustained during combat. But not from Iceland no that wasn't the place of his injuries. Kiriel was plummeting towards the place now. Javelin like electromagnetic energy spears were inside his body in ten different locations. He wasn't dying as he was let off with a mere warning about it all.They'd drawn first blood by killing the clan to provoke him. But Hulderic left some details out in the overall plan. For example that Hulderic wasn't remotely close to healthy during their clash. Sure beating some small fries wasn't hard but tangling with the Captain Commander at the time? That was beyond foolish and reckless, it didn't stop there, however. That Unabara boy unleashed the bankai that shinigami use that's when things got out of hand. Hulderic was killed without warning leaving him to tangle with him. He didn't know what happened but Hulderic wasn't prepared at all for that transformation. He was interested in trying to reason with the blood hungry psychopath. Kiriel was very familiar with those being one himself. It was important to him that he maintain the proper face of war. But now he felt a small smirk on his lips. [coloor=red]"I'll call that War God form for you Unabara..it's quite the nasty experience.."[/color] He said chuckling a bit as blood leaked out of his lips. How far up was he from hitting the ground at this point? His crimson eyes looked down slowly taking it in. The fall well that would hurt a bit but these spikes in his body hurt far more. He went to move his wrist causing blood to pour from his shoulder and wrist area. It was then he could hear the people below him asking questions. "What's falling from the sky mommy?" One of them asked innocently to their parent but it was too late. By the time the mother looked the red comet-like form hit. He slammed into the ground creating a shockwave. The area he landed it in was destroyed from the impact as he laid there.

He winced a bit as he went to try and move but that was out. "Clever boy, he cut my tendons with those things. Wish I had sis's healing skills this would be so simple then. Might of actually captured him too now that I think about it. Grant it now that I think about it...how did Hulderic sucker me into that..guess I really wanted a good fight." He grinned a bit as people began gathering around. it was like a circus at this point the Queen's brother dropped into vision. Hitting the ground with the force of comet. He'd destroyed a few buildings and almost killed a couple people. All in all, it was a very good day so far for Kiriel. Aside from bleeding and suffering severe injuries. But he did learn something new about him. He had some information he glanced as some guards came down. Bowing and trembling he chuckled slightly. "Dimwits, go get my sister the Queen...I don't care about my wounds I have some information for her.." He said grinning from ear to ear as blood dripped down his lips. He always felt like those Unabara kids weren't normal. Finally, he figured out what it was, those kids had 1% demonic blood in their veins somewhere. Mana had to know about it because it was pure to an extent. He had gotten a bit of the leader's blood for his sister not easily either. He wanted to know just which clan the Unabara may have hailed from.It was held carefully in the palm of his right hand as he smirked. The guards ran off going to look for his dear sister as the word seemed to fly about. He wasn't like his sister in this regard but he did sense something off. But it was far too faint for him to pick up the trail on. Wounding his other sister Inami's friend wasn't easy either. He certainly didn't come out on top in that little dance off they had. But he'd gotten enough fo the blood for Mana to examine it. Whoever it was he could tell the Unabara's blood had a fairly potent relative to last this long.

Demon blood in an unpure well doesn't sit well for a long time. Generation after generation that family's blood seemed to diminish further and further. The question was could his sister gain anything from this. Or was it a lost cause in the end after all. The former Captain Commander left that place that much he could tell. He sensed a conflict while heading towards the place. Though far away he saw the mountain crumble from the blow. His mind flashed back to its collapse as he couldn't tell if that rampage was continuing. It was so similar to a hollow he thought at first but it was then he realized it. Taking damage to get the blood he needed. Using blood drinker a weapon designed to house blood then deposit in a vial. Answers would be his soon enough unless his sister saw it useless. But either way the Danava of War had a hell of a good time.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dropping in. Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Dropping in. Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Dropping in. Empty Re: Dropping in.

Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:19 am
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]
Continued from here:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15588-a-dark-visit-to-demon-world

Song: Voodoo Mon Amour - Artist: DSO - Word Count: 579

Boom, boom, boom, boom.

Bang, bang, bang, bang.

Boom, boom, boom, boom.

Bang, bang, bang, bang.

It seemed that everyone who was apart of The Asthavon was good at doing those two things: making explosions and making bangs. Although, one could agure they were one in the same, this is the internal dialogue of The Queen of Madness we are dealing iwth here! So please, humor her~!

As when The Queen of Demons stepped forth from her emerald vortex, those gem green eyes of hers fixated itself on the smoldering crater that her brother was cemented in and -- she could only laugh at the scene which unfolded before her. With The Wicked Witch's presence filling over the area, all it took was a tightening of a hand to command her royal magic to influence the lands around them. For in a matter of moments the vast hole in the ground was beginning to be patched up like an ugly-pot hole being cemented over.

Sure, this task would be more complex and a pain in the ass to deal with it if it struck the city, but luckily the restoration spell needed to repair a bunch of mountains was fairly simple as she didn't need to factor in too much but making more dirt, rock and earth. So, as The Manic Demoness jumped in the fading cavity, Miss Mana Asthavon would leap in order to pick up her brother bridal style, burst forth out of the crater with a flare of emerald light and fly upwards into the heavens as she dismissed all of her royal subjects.

Seriously, this woman moved faster than a cheetah pouncing on Zebra ass. As already her lush green energies were beginning to shower and engulf her brother in a blanket of intricate healing spells from the hand of Demon's World most prominent magic user! Yeah, yeah; one could argue that he perhaps didn't need it in this moment. But good sister wouldn't make sure their brothers were well taken of? CAHAHAHAHA!

So in no time flat would Kiriel see most of his bodily alignments begin to dissolve and break away. As, in place, a new strength would begin to flow into his veins as Mana directed the currents of Za Koa which oozed in the existence all around them into her sibling. By doing this, she would seek to replenish the lost reserves of demonic energy within himself and get him back on the path of recovery. Really, The Danava of War was in the best hands of Demon World baring their own accursed creators.

Mana was the army, the hospital, the inventory stock and weapon central all tied into a petite and slender devilish package. Hence, even in this casual setting did she seek to prove that fact as her manic giggles exited her mouth. Although, this fact wasn't consciously on her mind. Nay. What she was focused on was getting them back to their family home, but not before taking a short little flight above the heavens of Demon World. Some fresh air outta' do them go, right? All this vortex and teleport hopping is bound to make a demon sick at some point!

Therefore, she'd give a wink of her right eye to Kiriel and ask this simple question:

"Was it fun, brother?"

Dropping in. WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:47 am
His lips curled into a grin his sister had arrived on the scene. She was a super demon queen. She could fix him and the entire place with little more than a snap of her fingers. He felt those sparking magnetic lightning spears pop from his body. As she did her work and took them up for some air he popped his neck. When she asked the question he merely smiled wide."Oh yeah, that was a blast, Hulderic's head got taken off before he could even blink.That Unabara kid's got some serious power locked away. I was able to contend but had to take an injury to properly check something." He held out the vial giving it over to his sister as his eyes of crimson stared into hers. "When he lost it, I sensed some demonic thing from him..I am still not sure what it was...it was very faint..hard to detect with all the lightning..But it was something demonic for certain coming from him.." Kiriel said with a grin as he shrugged his shoulders. Hulderic had been killed by the Shinigami as he decided to let his sister know. "Hulderic proposed a secret operation to capture Tsubasa Unabara and bring him here. We lured him out by taking a few of his family out. Hulderic took out a few of them and was going to continue but he got stopped. So we'd successfully lured him out..trouble was Hulderic went for a reason or something..Tsubasa released some form and beheaded him on the spot destroying him completely.." The report was detailed as Kiriel could tell Hulderic died before even knowing it happened. His look of shock was priceless, it was something the Danava of War enjoyed a great deal. That look of shock as realization goes over the features that they'd died. It was all to priceless for him and he enjoyed every moment of it.He thought for a bit as he considered what went on next. He watched his sister's expression closely, he doubted she cared much about them doing that to the Unabara. They weren't exactly friends as far as he knew and the idea had merit.

"After Hulderic bit the bullet, me and him clashed. I tried to talk to him a bit but he wasn't responding. I figured out that he'd become sort of focused on the singular goal of killing me and Hulderic. By any means he had too, thankfully I play a mean game of pretend. I took a hit intentionally to get the blood back to you. Since I was rather curious sister to hear who it belonged too." Of course he was speaking of the demonic traces in that blood. It was something you could only detect as a Demon and due to just how far faded it was. Not to mention this wasn't something he could pick up on with his best effort. His senses caught up now as he sniffed the air, he smelled Hulderic. Wait no that's not Hulderic he thought to himself, he'd seen him decapitated. It was something similar but not the same as he smelled it. His grin remained as he thought on what had been going on. But the Unabara had now become a vocal point of interest he looked at his sister for a moment. "Just hazarding a guess but he's likely to take revenge at some point..That form is what really caught Hulderic off guard, we went expecting his powers to be easier to understand.But they were very different sister our data was completely wrong..not to mention he has another sword we have no information on." Kiriel stated though not too serious as he seemed happy as the Danava of War could be. "My powers weren't able to read it meaning he'd never used either in battle or war yet." He said making sure his sister knew they were completely caught. Which made Kiriel happy that the Unabara lived up to a reputation for being unpredictable little cusses. It made all the more fun for the Brother to enjoy his chaos. Mana always patched him up regardless of what he did. Though now he lost his smile for a moment as he glanced at his sister's face closely. "So who is it, what demon is it I am sensing in that blood?" His eyes remained calm as he could barely contain the excitement like a child at Christmas.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dropping in. Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Dropping in. Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:13 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]
Continued from here:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15588-a-dark-visit-to-demon-world

Song: Stolen Babies - Artist: Awful Fall - Word Count: 1121

Crack a grin, give a cackle and the whole world goes giddy. It seemed that Kiriel was enjoying himself all too well, wasn't he? Filled with glee, ecstatic energy and pumped to the brim with life! Well, that was all fine and good, but after hearing the whole story, it appeared that he destabilized relations quite a bit with that unauthorized act. By killing Hulderic, the pact she made with the Quincy would have been thrown into question and there was no telling how this new generation of Quincy would react to demons. While, on the flip side, at some point she was going to need to get the Unabara to simmer down and give 'em a paddling or two or three to get her point across.

BLAH!

It was more crap that added on to the list of work The Queen wasn't too fond of doing. So, for this annoyance, The Royal Demoness would use a bit of discipline in order to get her grievances across to her sweet, sweet little brother. After everything was nice and healed, Miss Manic Mana would hum a happy tune as they soared across the heavens of demon world like a speeding comet. Eventually, her right hand would have an emerald green glow to it.

"Yeah, yeah. It sounds all fun. It sounds all good. Buttttttttt........"

With a close of her eyes, the skies seemed to turn entirely black for but a hot moment. Then, the unleashing her demonic power came in the form of a powerful smack. One which was capable of making the ground beneath quake and tremble in fear in the form of earthquakes. While, above, all of the clouds around them simply dissipated to nothingness and they were left in a oily shaded void. Indeed, that tender little smack was enough to at least leave a nice hole or two in a mountainside and enough to make her brother feel the sting.

Now, while all of this would make your common Joe a nice cup of warm pudding, there was one thing you had to consider -- they were demon's. In fact, they were probably among the strongest royal family in this realm. So while he may be injured from this "love" tap, The Queen didn't assume it would kill him or anything like that. Possibly knock out a few teeth, make his whole body quiver in pain, make him dizzy and things of that effect. However, these were all things which she had control over and could remedy just as well if worse came to worse.

What was more important was her intent. As when Mana opened her eyes, each of them were filled with a vast darkness which seemed comparable to the kind of black you'd find in a blackhole. It was clear she was agitated at this point and the way she spoke further indicated it as her voice came across as gruff, scratchy and ripe with thousands of voices speaking at once. It was certainly an experience to say the least.

"...that was not wise. I love you brother, but please do not meddle in my arrangements. What you did will more than likely create a minor headache for me, but a headache none the less. I will handle the Unabara and Quincy in due time, but do your best to avoid killing those whom I've made deals with."

Gone was her sweet Texan twang and what was filled had been a tone befitting of a mistress whom truly commanded the Underworld, the realm of monsters and resembled the heir of lunacy. Yet, just as quickly as it came, it went away with but another blink of the eye and what had been put in it's place was the whites within The Queen's eye and her emerald green gaze. Truly, one could begin to wonder if this woman was bipolar or not.

As even the skies themselves seemed to clear, the earth seized it's vibrations and a crimson red sky could be seen coming back into view as a black sun took it's place in the heavens above. Twas' quite the nice day, wasn't it? It's why she was then heard giggling like a maddening school girl as she savored that moment of instability and the loss of life had from just a mere whim of her will. Since she could detect that a few low-class demons had been vaporized with that lovely scene of sister and brother affection.

"Anyway, that blood that ya sensed inside our tiger haired friend was most likely a very, very, very faint taste of my eternal partner: Eris! Ya see, a long time ago, she to sought out to fulfill her most carnal of desires and mated with some lucky SOB who happened to be related to that Unabara clan. So, as ya' can, this broken story resulted in some wacky bullshit that ended up with our zoo friend becoming empowered with satanic goodness."

There was then a mental shrug, as The Queen thought it was amusing, but it wasn't of any concern to her. After all, they were 100% demon and there wasn't much to be had from a 1% extract. It was a joke at best, and a failure at worse. Until he made the jump to becoming a full demon, The Empress of Lunacy doubted he'd be able to master it. So, to that end, it wasn't to much of her interest at the moment until she dealt with him at a later date.

Thus, by the time they were done chit-chatting, Ol' Queenie would chuck her brother to the ground like a rock and toss him at the Asthavon Manor. It is there he could recover, recoup, get his mind in order and keep this ol' crazy train going. As for ol' Manic Mana? Well, she had some business to attend to and she wasn't too keen on letting most know of her plans.

"Soooooooo, I think this is where the train stops. I've got things to do, people to kill, prisoners to eat; so I must be on my way, bro-bro~! Twas nice catching up <3"

And, provided she wasn't stopped during any of this, The Demon Queen would blow a kiss at him and take off like a bat out of hell towards the raising black sun and vanish in a flash of emerald green ligh to do god know's what.

Dropping in. WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dropping in. Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Dropping in. Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:04 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...