Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Daddy's Special Place
Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki EmptyToday at 2:33 am by Slayer

» Will you be my valentine?(Rio/Hakuyou)
Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki EmptyYesterday at 5:52 pm by MorpheusDavol

» Koizumi Midori [Zero Division NPC]
Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki EmptyYesterday at 5:05 pm by Rawk

» This Ain't A Fairytale
Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki EmptyYesterday at 10:17 am by Siegharty

» The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami]
Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 9:23 pm by Shizuo

» A tattered body, a wounded pride.
Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 8:36 pm by MistahJay

» Moon Beast's Prowl [Honey/Radioactive]
Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 5:45 pm by Lillian

» Dr.Hebi Thread Upgrade (Jaeden Crow Upgrade)
Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 2:07 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Return to Normal
Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 1:59 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]
Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 11:40 am by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST
Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki I_vote_lcapMass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki I_voting_barMass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki I_vote_lcapMass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki I_voting_barMass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2733 registered users
The newest registered user is Alanony

Our users have posted a total of 135398 messages in 20317 subjects

Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki   Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 9:49 pm

Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Masakaki
» Link To Character: In the sig.

» Upgrading: Tier, from 2-3+ to where-ever in the 1 range is deemed acceptable.

Za Koa skill from Advanced to Master, if fair.

» Why: Was told to At least for the tier.
In the case of upgrading his Za Koa skill from Advanced to Master, I thought it'd be fair considering aside from Demon Magic it is his main powerset.

» Extra:

Event Threads

War for Australia : Masakaki vs Niccka vs Shani w/ Yako and Koichi present in the city.

Iceland Conflict: Masakaki vs Videl.

Although just starting I'm linking it
Moon Massacre: Masakaki in Sector C

Others

Masakaki vs Roderich: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11098-the-hunthorus
Masakaki vs Cogimo: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13328-how-rude-intruding-a-lunchcogimo-and-horus

Being told to do it!:

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki   Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 11:01 pm

Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Gonna approve him for 1-3+ since I honestly believe he has worked enough to warrant a boost of that level over the past 3 or 4 years. I'll also clear the master

Mass EXP Upgrade for Masakaki
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive :: Mass Archival [2018] :: Character Applications-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD