Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Black Hand: Mock Battle Empty The Black Hand: Mock Battle

Fri May 27, 2016 6:34 am
The night is going across the land as the star filled sky awaits. The attack from the black cloaked individuals begins as they move through as skilled assassins. Picking off people as they start, the rumbles of a battle are going across the land.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black Hand: Mock Battle Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Black Hand: Mock Battle Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

The Black Hand: Mock Battle Empty Re: The Black Hand: Mock Battle

Fri May 27, 2016 2:36 pm
Posting Music!

Henrex flew. There were people wrapped in black. Henrex chased them through the Seireitei without stopping. Assassins....they resembled ninja. If the Blades had thought to unleash his anger, they were doing a damn good job of it. Ninja were his worst enemy. He despised them....for one reason. Dokugan Ryu....Japanese for "Dragon Eye", the infamous ninja WAS Henrex's best friend....before they went down their separate paths.

That ninja had also been responsible for Henrex's death. When he got stronger, he would put that ninja down. Henrex began to fly faster, keeping his own face hidden. He could hear the sounds of combat as he continued to fly after the assassins.

Henrex descended, landing on the ground with a slight noise. His wings slowly retreated to his back, before they would glow black, and then they would form into two black wing tattoos on his back. By sealing his wings, he was hiding himself once more. Henrex would then start to run. He would pursue the assassins on foot. Henrex moved his left hand to his sword, before drawing it and gripping it tight. His other hand quickly moves to the hilt of his sword as well. He leaped on top of a building to close in some distance between him, and the assassins.

Henrex then ran even faster, before tackling one of the assassins that he was chasing, which would knock them off the building, and cause both of them to land on the ground with a slightly hard landing. After this, Henrex would then leap a few feet in the air, before landing a few feet away, then grasping his sword tight. Time to fight.
Anonymous

Sat May 28, 2016 4:01 pm

Her job was a bit harder than the others on paper. She needed to teach them that some things were needed. But only in certain amounts as she appeared behind Henrex. She'd been walking through as she shrugged her shoulders. She gently pulled the mask from her face with a small smile. She tossed her black robe off and most the hand vanished. Tsubaki Unabara the daughter of her father had appeared as she slowly pulled her sword out. Words wouldn't be able to be used much here. The Blades had done what was desired as she released her spiritual pressure. The air around them got cold as she sighed softly. This wasn't how Tsubaki wanted to spend her day really. But her papa was right they needed a reminder. Henrex was a young one but he needed it as well. Her papa never did forget the little guy in it all. He always was mindful of everything it was something she was proud of. "Time to make you remember what you've forgotten Henrex-kun." She said smiling as she cracked her shoulders.

His tackle on the other Hand was good but they weren't exactly here to play nice. Her focus didn't shift for a moment from Henrex. Someone did try and take her from behind. But Tsubaki merely did a backwards slash cutting him down. She was happy the device was working. The Bail out was successful for that one as well. The people she dropped were now beginning to understand the lesson needed for them. She understood it well enough meaning anyone could really. Her brother was prepared with Big Sis Takae-chan to handle that section. Ringo-kun and Kurai-kun were on standby waiting for the orders. She and they would bring about a lesson for the Gotei 13 not soon to be forgotten.

Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black Hand: Mock Battle Left_bar_bleue419100/999999The Black Hand: Mock Battle Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat May 28, 2016 6:28 pm
Henrex whipped around, seeing the girl appear in front of him, who was then previously behind him. He watched as Tsubaki removed the mask she wore, as well as the black robes. Henrex's eye twitched, before he ripped the scarf that covered his face off, revealing his other, horribly scarred eye. The scars would continue under his shihakusho, which he took off soon after. This revealed the rest of his body. The tattoos, the scars. Henrex then muttered something, which caused the seal on his back to glow purple, and his wings burst forward from the seal. The wings now spread wide, both relatively close to the ground.

He twisted his neck to the left, hearing a satisfying crack, and then turning it to the right, hearing another. His eyes would then close, before they opened halfway. "....You said....make me remember....remember what, Tsubaki-chan? Remind me of my absolute hatred for the shinobi? If so, you are doing a damn good job." Henrex said, before rolling his right shoulder, hearing another crack.

His eyes closed once more, before he lowered his sword. He mouth opened for a moment....to release a sigh. "...You call me by the honorific...kun....however...we've never truly met." A truly pointless observation to some, but to Henrex, it meant something important. It didn't feel right that they had never truly been acquainted, yet she called him.....kun. Henrex slowly lifted a few inches off the ground. His eyes now opened, and with his current visual, made him look...menacing. His focus was...to defeat her. With any method.

His eyes flashed blue, before his body began to disappear. Any light that was around him would be bent, rendering Henrex invisible. Using his cover, Henrex launched himself forward. As the light that had previously bent around him faded, due to him moving into the shade, his body began to reform. His sword was being grasped with both hands, and they slammed downwards. If this connected, there would be a small slash mark on Tsubaki's cheek.

After this, Henrex would then fly into the air, pointing his sword at her, and then firing a quick blast of Piercing Shadows, a basic ranged attack that would penetrate thin walls or other objects, such as tree trunks. Henrex would then land on the ground, looking at Tsubaki with an empty gaze. He flicked his sword to the left, then waited for Tsubaki to respond...
Anonymous

Sun May 29, 2016 7:30 am

She glanced down at the robes giving them a kick as she sighed."Not my idea, the clothes do nothing for my figure. But that's neither here nor there. The Gotei 13 as a whole has forgotten something important Henrex-kun. As for not knowing me directly I am familiar with all the seated and unseated members of the organization. As a former Vice-Captain, it was my job to familiarize myself with everyone. " She answered the questions first before bringing her sword out and deflecting the blow away. She raised her hand and something formed out of the ground. Reishi came to life and protected her as she stared at the man."Papa is being cryptic with the others, but I'll go ahead and tell you. It's not really my style to lead people around Henrex-kun. The Gotei 13 has lost three important things." She held her first finger up now as she spoke looking at the figure of Henrex. "First, the Gotei 13 has lost the respect of those outside it to a degree."

Would Henrex of noticed it she wasn't sure. But Tsubaki did pick up on the disappearance of it. The Gotei 13 had become a bunch of old people on a mountain and young people didn't respect or acknowledge them. Organizations used to tremble in fear, now the organization struggled to stop three people from the Unabara. Grant it one was an absolute monster pretending to be a shinigami. "Two, the duty of a Shinigami is to maintain the balance of the world. It's not about favorites or staying here and acting important." She said calmly as she heard that line four hundred times. Her father told her what the clan and Gotei 13's purpose overall was so often she hated it. "Third and finally the most important, you have forgotten to watch over your brethren. Once upon a time, people would have protected one another to the dying breath here. And now this happens more often than not where warriors run worrying about themselves over the person next to them."

Her tone near the end lost the playfulness she was known for as she dismissed the wall of Reishi as a part of the ground was missing now. Tsubaki's eyes stared at the figure of Henrex letting him take in what was wrong with the Organization. What would his answer be denial or acceptance?

Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2016 8:12 am
Everyone....in the Gotei....forgot something. He wouldn't deny that. The Gotei had changed since he had first heard about it in the Rukongai. They always seemed to care more for themselves than others. Since joining, Henrex had learned to simply accept it. Although he didn't agree with it, he had to simply accept it and go on. "....I know my duties. I follow my orders. I don't care about being important. I couldn't care any less for something as trivial as that. I simply follow orders. The Gotei have turned into a bunch of cowards. If they run without caring for the one next to them, they have no right to call themselves warriors." Henrex said, before his eyes closed. His sword lowered.

The depression embraced him once more. His eyes opened. They showed only sadness, disappointment, and guilt. The sadness of knowledge. The disappointment in himself and the Gotei. The guilt of knowing that he had done this. His arm lifted, and then slammed down. The sword buried itself into the ground. Henrex looked up at Tsubaki, before sighing again. "....I am not denying that I was a part of this. I was. I've ran. Ignored people's cries of pain. Ignored their cries for help. Because of my own fear. I was afraid. I'm always afraid, Tsubaki-chan. I'm no warrior." Henrex said, his voice getting raspy. What had the Gotei come to? Something Henrex was not proud of being.

".....I am painfully aware that the Gotei has lost their respect. Why? How? It pains me to know this. It makes me ashamed of being a Shinigami. It hurts. It hurts, Tsubaki-chan. It hurts to see this....and be powerless to do anything about it." Henrex said, before his head lowered. He had known. He had always known. He refused to tell anyone about it, though. As if anyone would believe or even WANT to speak with someone like him. His head rose again. He stared at Tsubaki, his eyes narrow. He refused to say anything more.

What would she do? What would she say?
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Black Hand: Mock Battle Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Black Hand: Mock Battle Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:05 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...