Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Upgrade for Chloranthy Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Upgrade for Chloranthy Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Upgrade for Chloranthy Empty Upgrade for Chloranthy

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:18 pm
Upgrade for Chloranthy QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Chloranthy
» Link To Character: >Here<
» Upgrading: Tier upgrade to 3-5 and this in Natural Abilities:
Spoiler:

» Why: Explained >Here<

» Extra: Nope.

Last edited by Zaz on Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:28 pm; edited 5 times in total
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Upgrade for Chloranthy Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Upgrade for Chloranthy Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Upgrade for Chloranthy Empty Re: Upgrade for Chloranthy

Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:33 pm
[adm]Add a note stating that separating pieces of himself or changing his state of matter would be massively draining tasks, and I'll slap this with an approval [/adm]

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Upgrade for Chloranthy Left_bar_bleue27500/99999Upgrade for Chloranthy Empty_bar_bleue  (27500/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:20 pm
Added this piece right after the first sentence describing his vaporization:
Spoiler:

The part about him separating pieces of his body requiring large amounts of energy confused me. What the ability means is that if his body were to be in pieces, he can still control all of his body. It requiring large amounts of energy to separate may also be confusing in certain situations. For example, if someone were to cut his arm off, would they need a large amount of energy in order to force it to separate? Also, the ability isn't that overpowered, as if mass greater than his original mass were to exist, he already pays energy to upkeep it that increases as the amount greater increases. So, if he were to separate into many pieces without spending potentially quite a bit of energy, the pieces would be very small as it would just be his original mass.

And as a note, this does not mean that he wouldn't take damage if his arm were to be cut off. As his body is made of a unique substance that is not organic, he doesn't have any internal organs. This makes him a bit more resilient to attacks. Bladed attacks happen to be what he's most resilient to. This is because when they cut through him, they aren't hitting as much surface area as other attacks would, therefore damaging less of his body. However, what they do hit is indeed damaged.

However, if it is truly needed, I am open to suggestions on how to limit it further.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Upgrade for Chloranthy Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Upgrade for Chloranthy Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:34 pm
Well I more or less meant that if he were to use that to avoid damage by separating part of himself as an attack would pass through, then reattaching it so that he doesn't actually take damage, then that process of avoiding an attack would take a lot of energy for him to use his body control in that way,

Otherwise, approved, but don't go too nuts on this. This has the potential to be kinda OP so we're gonna be keeping an eye on it.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Zaz
Zaz
Ballsy-Kun

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:38 pm
As all movement of his body is based off of his general speed, splitting cannot be instantaneous. To be used to dodge an attack, he would have to be quite a bit faster than the attack, at which point he could dodge through other probably preferable means as well. I added a note that specifies this point.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum