Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
C'est La Vie Left_bar_bleue398349/999999C'est La Vie Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

C'est La Vie Empty C'est La Vie

Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:28 pm
The rightly named Wastelands were Mirja's favourite haunt. Not for any real reason other than the fact that Hollows were everywhere in this place. You occasionally got some cute animal, or nice flower, or something, but it generally did it's name justice and was a land that was just full of waste, Hollows, and Death. And here, Mirja stalked the predetors of the land, bare-foot but not even bothered by the ground due to the fact that her feet were stronger than practically anything that littered the ground, and so she was highly unlikely to get cut and take some nasty illness.

Her target burst from it's hiding place as she walked past, seemingly oblivious, and let out a howl of premature triumph as it thought it had caught her off guard. It's wooping of joy was cut off with a swift jab to the gut, taking all the momentum out of it's leap, and making it crumple to the floor pathetically. While the hollow was recovering from the sudden heavy blow, Mirja whipped out her Zanpaktou and stabbed it into the mask. Her actual skill with the weapon was nearly none-existant, but she could stab things if they stayed still and let her stab them.

As the hollow dissolved, and her Zanpaktou was replaced, she looked around for anything else that might be interesting, or that could catch her eye.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
C'est La Vie Left_bar_bleue9000/10000C'est La Vie Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

C'est La Vie Empty Re: C'est La Vie

Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:37 pm

Artist: Persona 3 OST - Song: Master of Tartarus - Word Count: 914

Cero Telca
The Beast of Sound

The World was a place that with the exceptions of the contained cities, was a place that proved that the strong should be the only ones, that are allowed to survive. This was a place that Cero had little desire in wanting to live in, but none the less, he traveled through it, ridding the world of those that he considered to be their evils. One would wonder how this could easily be done by a single person, even with how strong they were. For Cero, the fact that he had a presence very similar to a hollow, he didn't immediately scare off some of the ones that would for any other race, and so forth, but even with his power and capabilities, surely he would grow tired as one body can only do so much for the world. But, Cero Telca, had long already figured out, what he needed to do, to be able to deal with the issue. For one of the things he was capable of using both reitsu and sound energy, was create metaphysical clones of himself, he named them "Echos".

So from one area of the Wastelands to the next, what could only be compared to a well equipped Quincy army, tore across the lands, killing everything hostile to them on site, going through square miles of land in mere minutes at a time. It would be like watching the waves of the oceans on earth, rising up and crashing down upon the sand once it reached the shore, but instead of going back, this wave would only continue to crash forward. For those that could take note of Cero, he was currently wearing what appeared somewhat like a school uniform, for a school that he once attended, but by now has graduated from, moving onward with his life. However this uniform is only the beginning as it seemed very much altered to be much more fitting on the battlefield, along it as well were a few different symbols, a big one across his back and in an area over his heart had the symbol to recognize him as a member of the Yayjuu, across from that symbol on his chest was the symbol for the Beast's circle, meaning that he was one of the Leaders for the organization. Finally, on his right shoulder was a symbol in pure red that struck out, one with knowledge of organizations that oppose the current way the world works, would know this as the symbol for the Kokuryuteshi Realm, enemies of the Soul King, extreme enemies for the Yayjuu, however he still wore the symbol not in shame of his oath and deal with them.

As for his various echos, one could note that between Cero and them, it's far, far more easier to focus on him, and actually notice what he's doing in a way, as with each of the "Echo's" movement, it was obvious that they had an unstable form, whatever they did also typically left an afterimage, all around them, if it involved an motion, whats so ever. The Hohl Arquero didn't take much in time to begin his next level of the rush that he was trying to accomplish, so if one were walking across the wasteland, they would see multiples of a humanoid, eliminating any, and all hollow, and demon presences in the area that happened to be present, and had not fled the area.

Eventually, Cero took notice of the shinigami presence that he had drawn himself, so close to, and took it upon himself to approach leaving his echos to the onslaught as he stepped forth with Sonido, but the sound was suppressed in a way, as if it were weakened, but his sonido was no joke as he would appear before the shinigami within the small span of time that something like Sonido allowed. He tried not to raise any alarms as he showed a warm smile to the shinigami woman that he was before.

"Sorry if I've disturbed your activities here, shinigami, I hope I haven't startled yo too much with my presence." He explained to her hoping that she would understand that, he was also keeping tabs on what exactly his echos were doing in the back of his head. He would continue on for another moment. "I suppose it be very settling if I introduced myself a bit. I'm Cero Telca of the Yayjuu, a Quincy Ziamachi, a Hohl Arquero, in fact." As he would finish off by offering a hand to the shinigami, this may seem fast paced to some, but Cero is indeed considering himself in the middle of a battlefield where anything could happen, he would rather be safe than sorry, but at the very least, he was trying to be very kind about it, with the shinigami.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
C'est La Vie Left_bar_bleue398349/999999C'est La Vie Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:46 pm
After the hollow died, Mirja was alert and ready for anything else to jump out at her. They usually traveled in packs after all, and so she wouldn't be surprised if something else tried to jump her while she was focused on the death and disintergration o the other one. But then, Ahh! Man! That was the thought that came through Mirja's head as someone appeared in front of her. All of a sudden, her mind was filled with words and feelings that she had no memory off, but played as if they were from her past. She couldn't concentrate, couldn't focus, couldn't do anything that needed a mental action.

Acting instictively as she was swamped by the ghostly whispers, Mirja moved to deliver a swift and savage headbutt to the sudden intruder, in hopes she could stun it long enough to get these dam frigging ghosts out of her head and back to some level of normality, where she could focus enough to actually blow the sudden Hollow-Man apart.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:18 pm

Cero Telca
The Beast of Sound

Cero wasn't really expecting the response and actions that he had received from this shinigami. It was such an odd thing to watch this shinigami try to wander over to him in a odd manner and, further more they were trying to make contact and in this manner, land a hit on him. It was something that he didn't expect as he had approached her as calmly as he could. So as she came forward, he would take a small step back as he drew forth his Zanpakutō, in reality, it was interesting, if it was watched that Cero would draw on it, but would quickly put it back away making a very clear clicking sound. From that point, the sound would expand outward in a wave of vibration all around him, in basics this wave of vibrations were quite a strong wave of force that should fully be capable of knocking the shinigami in front of him back before she could headbutt him. The Hohl Arquero really didn't want to do that, but he really wanted to restrain the combat at all costs and try to keep things from going full on hostile in the middle of these wastelands.

So hopefully as the shinigami was hopefully knocked back throwing her off balance at that point. With extreme speed he would draw forth his Zanpakutō, and showed the mastery of his blade as he cut away at the Zanpakutō that was at the shinigami side most likely. It would take extreme skill and speed both of which he had readily available to him, and he wasn't exactly under huge pressure, even if she wasn't pushed back by the force of the vibrations all around him it would also be tricky to resist his current attack as the vibration would most likely still be flowing through the area in the short time that they were all being acted upon within. At that point, there would likely be a small cut in her clothing, where he has cut, with his precision though, he should have only cut away the sword, it's sheathe, and whatever else, was connecting said, sword's sheathe to her body in the first place.

In these small moment's Cero tried speaking once more as he was trying to get his intention across very clear. "I am not your enemy, I am your ally in these lands." After that point he he had placed his zanapakutou back in it sheathe in a very fluid motion as it was drawn out once more, going sideways as he knocked the Zanpakutō far out of the shinigami's reach meters away form her. If this was done as intended, then from there, Cero would place his Zanpakutō away for a second time, and stood there before here, as he stood there sighing in a hope that she would calm down.

"I'm sorry if I frightened you, but I need you to focus on me and just calm down, I'm not trying to hurt you, I don't want to make a fight out of this." He would go on to explain to her, very carefully, using his sound manipulation, he made sure that each word that he spoke, reached her very loudly and very clearly, he hoped.

"Once again, I'm Cero Telca, Leader of the Yayjuu, The Beast of Sound, Defender of Karakura." He would finish with.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:48 pm
Mirja was blown away by something she couldn't really see. It was very strong, enough to move her even though she was a very heavy obsticle. And then his sword flashed so quickly she could barely react before it was finished. The Zanpaktou that was positioned on her butt had it's holder cut free, and softly clattered to the ground. However, the unforunate part was that the Zanpaktou was tucked into the sash that kept her Shunshakou closed. With that cut in half, the front parted and bared everything to the man who had just effectively stripped her. A sudden aura of KI blossomed from Mirja, her silver eyes burning darkly.

"Ally, you say? Well, diplomacy has broken down, mister Ally. I can not allow you to live now you have seen my nipples. I must eradicate you, Pervert of Sound" she said, bending his title in a deceptively soft voice as she clenched her mighty fists and prepared to go to work on the pervert.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:45 pm

Cero Telca
The Beast of Sound

One thing was for sure, of the events, that were befalling Cero on this day, his luck was having quite an ironic time with him it seemed, as he was successful in disarming the shinigami before him, the unlucky part was, he apparently became just as skilled in disrobing them as well, there was little chance in hell that he was going to notice the flaws in his actions before it was far too late and the damage had already been done. In response, to seeing this however, Cero would of course look to cover up his eyes, to at the very least even though one could prevent themselves from seeing the unexpected, at the very least it would give the shinigami time to at least attempt to cover themselves up. An odd, thought came to Cero's mind as well, out of all the times that he has fought females, why is it during the time that he needed it the least, that it was given to him. Where many males around his age would consider him to be one lucky person, he was fairly certain that the majority of them did not want to be put in the situation that he was in to reach this point. Eventually, he could hear rather than see the anger that the shinigami woman, was expressing to him, but he was fairly certain that even though he would never allow her to kill him, it was going to be a rather large amount of pain that was probably coming his way, from her."I'm sorry about that very sorry about that, I just wanted to make sure that we didn't start fighting!" He tried to exclaim to her in his defense.

"Could you try to reconsider trying to solve this with violence?" He asked with a bit of embarrassment, across his face as he would hop back a few feet from the angry woman that was before him. It was a small attempt but an attempt, none the less, to stall the situation that was at hand, he needed to figure out how to fix this, without digging himself into a bigger hole than what he already was in. The matter of time was a small, yet large issue maybe, it was another one of those gambling things that Cero was about to take. If only things had begun on the right foot, then maybe they could of gotten along, a lot better, than being told, I have to kill you now, this really wasn't what Cero expected, although he hasn't interacted with the Gotei or shinigami for the most part that weren't part of the Yayjuu.

Template By:
[THEFROST][center][color=blue][b]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:57 pm
Mirja saw his reaction, and immidiately cracked a smile. He was a gentlemanly type, it seemed. Or he was a virgin. Those two men would always look away when a woman was disrobed. They were both nice, and Mirja could have fun with both of them. He wanted to make sure they didn't start fighting, with force. Strange man. But, it didn't bother Mirja any.
"Could always try talking before disrobing a woman. But if you really don't want to start a fight, then you could start by not cutting a girl's clothes up as your opening move. Still, if you are dedicated to the task of no violence, then why not sit through the Memory Clenser. It will make you forget you ever saw me naked, and that will be good enough for me"
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:57 pm

Cero Telca
The Beast of Sound

Thinking back, Cero knew very true and well that there were people capable of erasing one's memories, after all he has run into quite a bit of trouble due to an issue with one of those kind's people. It made him just slightly nervous and skeptical of what this shinigami might be capable of doing if it was utilized on him. "How much time might I forget?" He asked abruptly after she had finished mentioning how they could possibly fix things. It was a very important question in his mind, and it was a question that he needed an answer to. The only thing that he could hope is that she gives a modest answer, however, it would be very inconvenient if he forgot how he even got himself into the middle of this wasteland. There was of course one small thing he could do just in case, but he would place his faith in the shinigami, if she would give him some form of an honest answer.

[i]"Very well then, I believe this will be the best option then....." He stated as his answer and he would get down on to his knees and close his eyes, place his hands on his legs, as he would wait for the shinigami woman, to come over and preform, whatever the technique might be used on him. The only thing, he had was his sense of sound, but wasn't that truly, all that he really ever needed in the end, after all it was something that calmed him, it was his element.

Template By:
[THEFROST][center][color=blue][b]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:13 pm
Mirja gave her nicest smile as he asked how much time he would forget. She even gave him a polite tone of voice, because she was nice like that.
"I promise you won't forget anything you want to keep" she told him, before he got on his knees and closed his eyes. It was perfect. More than she could ever imagine. Mirja was ecctatic, that she finally got him in this position. The position of mind-clensing. "Ok, begining the mind-clensing machine now. It sounds a bit weird, so bare with me" she said, before making machine noises with her voice. While in the middle of this, she brought down her fist on his head, and did not make it gentle either. She knew from earlier that he would survive such a hit, but it would not be gentle for him either, and would certainly remind him to stop stripping ladies in future.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum