Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
大蛇[TAI]鬼
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Approach [Yuukinan] Left_bar_bleue0/0New Approach [Yuukinan] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

New Approach [Yuukinan] Empty New Approach [Yuukinan]

Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:17 pm
Photobucket
A. Hoso

slashing queen
Personality Side-B

"Despair, misery, and chaos. It’s like air to me. But to watch them suffer is much more entertaining~" Hoso sang to herself. Her bare feet padding against the dampened earth that was the Wastelands. Pivoting on her toes, the girl spun, as if she were twirling in a ballet like fashion.

"I have spilled blood and tasted it upon my lips. This whole world needs to be cleansssssssssed~! ♡" Her voice rang out with a sugary sweet tone, too sweet for her liking, but 'Oh well...' the girl thought. She halted in her movements; her ears perking towards a sound off in the distance. The sound that was more than music to her ears; the cry of a Menos Grande.

Hoso's blank facial expression cracked, a tooth grin emerging, her lips parting and widening, baring her white, yet bloodied teeth; the blood caked in her gums and teeth taking on a dark red, nearly black hue. Hoso didn't mind though, as she loved running her forked tongue across the blood that didn't mix with her saliva. It served as a pleasant reminder of her vicious, pain inducing endeavors. But not pain for her, that is.

Her grin widened, and she released her tongue from betwixt her lips. Stroking them with it now, before she wiggled both sides of her split tongue in excitement.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Approach [Yuukinan] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999New Approach [Yuukinan] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

New Approach [Yuukinan] Empty Re: New Approach [Yuukinan]

Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:45 pm

Photobucket
Yuukinan Asthavon

Rakshasa Of Wrath
Death Energy Merge

Artist: Arrowhead & Zentra - Song: Funkyard - Word Count: 676

The wastelands... fuck. this. place. Yuukinan hated it here, as did Ikari; who was currently hiding in her overcoat as a small fox. She kept walking through the area, the ground crunching beneath her shoes. She adjusted her arm guard and fixed her overcoat, her ridiculously long hair covering the back of her overcoat. She looked at her red Katana for a second, since her two Katanas become one in this form, and drew it out of the sheath partially; the miasmic acid oozing from the blade for only a second. Only sometimes did she want that stuff to show, and that was when she looked at it from time to time. She did hear Ikari whispering to her though.

"Yuukinan.... you sense it too, right? That Menos..."

Yuukinan sighed softly and nodded. She could sense it quite easily. Its presence was quite obvious when the thing basically screamed at everything. She had no idea what it was on about but, she looked unaffected by it. She just looked bored, apathetic, and overall she looked like she didn't feel like dealing with a mindless titanic hollow. She sighed softly and sprinted off in the direction the Menos.

Soon enough, she arrived at the Menos and it looked at her, and roared, preparing a Cero. She sighed softly and moved before it fired the Cero. It impacted the ground next to the menos; completely missing Yuukinan. Speaking of Yuukinan, she was currently standing on one of its shoulders, her face rather calm it appeared. Though, it was more like she couldn't feel emotion currently; she did not feel a single bit of empathy for this hollow. All she felt was slight hate as it tried to swat at her. She avoided easily and sighed softly.

"You fucking Bastards are so weak. I'm surprised you're even allowed to be in an army. Useless."

She landed on its head, punching its head, and hard. The hollow made an extremely loud roar; loud enough for Hoso to easily hear. Yuukinan pulled her fist back and prepared to punch again but, the damn thing swatted at her again. She had to pull out her Katana to react and cut off the fingers on its right hand. The hollow screamed more as it's hand started to slowly corrode away. The damn thing just couldn't stop screaming. Didn't help that the bastard was weak compared to Yuukinan; especially in her DE Merge. She simply sat on its head as the thing flailed around, trying to recover its hand. Unfortunately for it, the corrosion was gonna keep acting until it was dead. The other hand came for her and she cut that hand too; the same thing happening. At this point the Menos was as good as dead, but, Yuukinan didn't care. She was gonna wait to kill it until she felt like it. The thing was a weak bastard anyways, compared to her, so she just sat there. Annoyed, bored, and wanting to rip its mask off. Frankly, she was gonna do that.

She grabbed the Menos's mask and Yanks really hard, pulling of a large chunk but, not it's mask. She sighs softly. Damn. She couldn't pull of all the mask; and the Menos was flailing more because of it. She groaned a little. Damn thing was so loud. Soon enough the hollow froze, shivering. She looked at it. Her DE Merge's affects must've kicked in. Bastard was scared, even though it barely had a brain. She sighed and jumped off of its head and then she cut from the top of its mask to the bottom of the mask, shattering it. As it fell darkness was seen behind the mask before the Menos's body was slowly destroyed by the corrosion and as it faded away. Damn bastard. She did a back flip and then landed on her feet; continuing her wandering.

大蛇[TAI]鬼
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Approach [Yuukinan] Left_bar_bleue0/0New Approach [Yuukinan] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:09 pm
Photobucket
A. Hoso

slashing queen
Personality Side-B

Hoso dashed to the grounds that the Menos had occupied moments before. Her cerulean gaze flitted to the woman who had back-flipped and landed, with curiosity. Cocking an eyebrow, she began to speak, "Aww... That's no fun.. The Menos is gone." She huffed, puffing out her cheeks as if she were a child.

Almost immediately following her statement, her nostrils flared, inhaling, she caught the scent of the other girl's strange perfume. A giggling rising from within her lips, as the corrupt Shinigami fingered her the obi of her kimono; it was a nervous habit of the psychotic girl.

"That's some strong perfume y'got there," Hoso's words danced on her tongue like the salacious burn of a good sake. Her pupils narrowed slightly before she continued her sentence, "But what is such a pretty smelling girl doing in a place like this?"

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Approach [Yuukinan] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999New Approach [Yuukinan] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:22 pm

Photobucket
Yuukinan Asthavon

Rakshasa Of Wrath
Death Energy Merge

Artist: Arrowhead & Zentra - Song: Funkyard - Word Count: 224

Arianda looked at the Shinigami. Shinigami.... Ohhhh no... immediately, Yuukinan's nostrils flared and her eyes changed from their calm and emotionless tone to that of rage. Yuukinan stepped forward, her sword still unsheathed and then, in a flash, she appeared in front of Hoso. She didn't care that Hoso though she was 'pretty smelling' Hoso was a Shinigami; and Yuukinan hates shinigami with a burning passion. She pointed her blade directly at Hoso's throat, the blade not touching her skin. as she glared at Hoso.

"I really feel like the better question is why a Shinigami is here...."

She continues to glare at the Shinigami. It was probably a bad thing the two met. But, Ikari was pulling at Yuukinan's ear and hair as she still hid inside of her coat; trying to get her to calm down. A second voice could be heart from Yuukinan, though Ikari couldn't be seen; it was hers.

"Caaalm down and stop trying to murder every single Shinigami you see!!"

Yuukinan did not heed her words, she continued to glare at Hoso; her sword brandished and ready for blood. Though, no battle would occur since Ikari would keep Yuukinan from attacking the Shinigami. Nonetheless, it was clear that Yuukinan is pissed at the very sight of shinigami.

大蛇[TAI]鬼
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:45 pm
Photobucket
A. Hoso

slashing queen
Personality Side-B

"I should have said former. I'm a little power-drunk, you see; heehee~ I'm under a demoness' tutelage." Hoso's thumb met the tsuba of her precious nagamaki named Reikonshoumetsu. She popped it out of its sheath with a subtle "clink," before letting it snap back down into the sheath. A sign that she meant no harm.

Hoso's grin appeared upon her face again. She raised her idle hand to hover in front of her mouth, gesturing towards the remnants of acidic, sludge like blood that only demons possessed, and she was unscathed from it.

"You see.. I want to take revenge upon the Soul Society. I come here to get all the blood and carnage I crave. Those blithering idiots of the Gotei think I've become deranged; but, what they don't know is that I started out that way; as one of the most notorious criminals in the Seiretei." Her right shoulder rose in a shrug, as she lowered her hand back down to her side. Her gaze still fixated upon the other female. "My name's Hoso. Anenokouji Hoso. And I love blood." She concluded her spiel with a nod.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:16 pm

Photobucket
Yuukinan Asthavon

Rakshasa Of Wrath
Death Energy Merge

Artist: Arrowhead & Zentra - Song: Funkyard - Word Count: 318

Yuukinan looked at the young Shinigami. She scoffed and withdrew her sword, making sure not to nick her, but, she could on accident due to her anger. She looked at the Shinigami still, her burning gaze trying to delve into her soul. But, the burning gaze soon faded when Ikari pulled on Yuukinan's ear, growling at Yuukinan slightly.

"Come on!! Stop it! You don't need to murder everyone you come across! Even if it is fun."

Yuukinan sighed softly and sheathed her sword slowly; not wanting to relinquish her blade in the presence of a Shinigami. She sighed softly again. A Shinigami being owned by a demon. Not unheard of really, but, pretty interesting in the long run. She sighed softly again, she was definitely sighing a lot. Yuukinan crossed her arms and then stared directly at the Shinigami.

"Since you claim to be the apprentice of a Demon, I will tell you my actual name, instead of what I normally tell people. I'm Yuukinan Asthavon. Raksahsa of Wrath. And this here, is Ikari."

Just from her look, Hoso may be able to tell that Yuukinan was definitely filled with rage. Even though she did not look pissed, annoyed, or angered. Yuukinan was definitely a being of wrath, despite her calm and unchanging face. She looked at Hoso again as Ikari climbed up to Yuukinan's shoulder in response to when she was introduced earlier. She waved at Hoso with a paw and then went back into Yuukinan's overcoat. Now then. With all of these introductions out of the way, Yuukinan fixed her coat slightly and continued to stare at Hoso.

"So, tell me, what the hell are you doing her Shinigami? Normally, I would've ripped your spine out of your throat, but, the fact that you are under a Demon has intrigued me."

大蛇[TAI]鬼
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:03 pm
Photobucket
A. Hoso

slashing queen
Personality Side-B

"I'm here for the same reasons that you yourself are here, Asthavon Yuukinan." Hoso's rough dialectical accent was inherently clear. She came from a gritty part of the Rukongai, no doubt; but she gathered that Yuukinan had probably picked up on that when she first spoke... And from the way she dressed, nonetheless.

She inhaled again, taking in the heady scent of Yuukinan's miasma. Before she took 5 steps forward, shifting her form closer to the demoness. She raised both of her hands as she did so, making sure that her gesture was not one of malice or harm; and then she reached out, stopping her hands 2 inches from either side of Yuukinan's face, her hands cupping the air around it. Her dark spiritual pressure began to caress the demoness' face, without her hands even touching the woman.

It was a brazen move on her part, but Yuukinan made Hoso curious, and the insanity of the corrupt Shinigami was beginning to bubble up from under her calm facade, causing her to burst out into a fit of giggling.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:31 pm

Photobucket
Yuukinan Asthavon

Rakshasa Of Wrath
Death Energy Merge

Artist: Arrowhead & Zentra - Song: Funkyard - Word Count: 522

Yuukinan watched her closely as she crept closer to Yuukinan slowly. It was definitely something that threw Yuukinan on edge; reaching for her sword slowly. However, she did not draw the deadly blade from its sheath once more. She had no reason to at the current moment. Why draw a weapon when the enemy didn't have plans to attack? Well, to kill them of course. But, for another time perhaps; she wasn't going on a rampage of murder right now. However, Hoso would soon learn not to touch Yuukinan, even if it is with reiatsu.

As soon as Hoso's hands were only inches away from Yuukinan's face, she tensed up quickly. Her stance going from a calm position to one that is much more combat ready. However, she restrained herself and ignored the hands that were so near to her face. However, she soon was sent over her breaking point when reiatsu came into contact with her skin. She scoffed slightly and grabbed Hoso's wrists, eating the reiatsu that she was being touched with. She sighed softly and looked at Hoso. As she stared at Hoso she started to draw her sword before Ikari popped out of her coat in human form and held Yuukinan's arm down to keep her from drawing her sword.

"Yuukinan!! Stop! I know you hate being touched but that doesn't mean you have to cut her hands off! Yes, I knew you were about to do that!"

Yuukinan sighed softly and put her hand on Ikari's head, right between her ears, ruffling her hair. Ikari made a face of discontent as her hair, or tails, were messed up. Sure, she let Yuukinan actually touch her tails, which was her hair in her humanoid form, but, Yuukinan still found ways to annoy Ikari. Meanwhile, Yuukinan returned her attention to Hoso speaking to her again.

"I suggest you refrain from touching me. The last person who did was turned into a pile of molten flesh."

She sighed softly and then pondered on Hoso's statement. She was here for the same reasons as Yuukinan? What? Yuukinan was just here to kill time from being bored cooped up in her layer of hell nearly 24/7. Yuukinan crossed her arms and Ikari stood next to her, matching Yuukinan's 6'0" height. Yuukinan thought on her words than spoke again.

"How ‘bout you tell me why you're randomly here in the wastelands. If you tell me that then I won't try to cut off your hands and you can touch me. ONLY my face and just once, otherwise, goodbye hands."

Ikari looked at Yuukinan and raised an eyebrow. Yuukinan had the tiniest of soft spots for others, while Ikari dominated the rest of her mind's softness. Ikari was probably why Yuukinan proposed such a thing, so, Ikari was a little proud of herself. However, hopefully that wouldn't go wrong and cause Yuukinan to explode and nearly kill someone. Only time would be able to tell at this point.

大蛇[TAI]鬼
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:48 pm
Photobucket
A. Hoso

slashing queen
Personality Side-B

"I'm here to kill time... Being trapped in the Seireitei due to my occupation as a Shinigami. They're all so prim and proper.. Rules.. You can't kill each other, you can't do anything accept be moral behind those cursed walls... It drains me. I come here because I can be myself. I can thrive in my madness, and recharge my batteries so the mundane Soul Society doesn't make me want to kill myself." Hoso dropped her hands to her sides as she spoke. She didn't want to lose her most beloved possessions, though the thought made her begin to giggle again. She cocked an eyebrow.

Her most curious gaze was still upon Yuukinan. Something intrigued her, but Hoso didn't know what. So she began to daydream about guts raining everywhere; hearts forming in her eyes as she thought of all the delicious blood and carnage she craved. Her split tongue wove its way between her lips, and she began to salivate. Blood. BLOOD. Hoso's tongue remained resting upon her lips, before she pivoted on her heel in an instant, her hair swirling around her in response.

She sensed another round of Hollows coming towards them. It didn't phase her in the slightest. Hunger filled her, becoming physically embodied by a rumbling in her cavernous stomach. But this time it wasn't for her favorite liquid.. It was for flesh. "Huh. That's new..." she trailed off, her tone of voice distance; a burning feeling rising from within the bowels of her stomach, travelling quickly through her esophagus, up into her throat. She needed flesh.

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:31 pm

Photobucket
Yuukinan Asthavon

Rakshasa Of Wrath
Death Energy Merge

Artist: Arrowhead & Zentra - Song: Funkyard - Word Count: 519

Yuukinan sighed softly as the woman spoke. She was so weird, especially for a shinigami. Well, she didn't care. It wasn't exactly her place to judge people anyways. She sighed softly and noticed that the Shinigami was staring at her, still was, but it seemed to be a rather blank stare. Did she start to day dream? Yeah... she did. Yuukinan could see this as she was drooling from the mouth, her tongue sticking out, and she was spinning on her heel. Yuukinan sighed softly. This shinigami was definitely weird; even by Yuukinan's standards. She crossed her arms and waited for the shinigami to calm down or something. However, she soon stopped waiting for her when she sensed, and heard, hollows.

Slowly, a grin crept onto Yuukinan's face. However, the second the grin was a full maniacal grin, it had disappeared in seemingly an instant. Sure, Yuukinan could emulate, but, not for very long or very well; unless she was pissed off to high hell. She turned around and drew her sword. She was bored with the Shinigami, well, almost; she was interesting. Yuukinan just really did not care though. She never cared about Shinigami, never will. However, she won't try to kill her as she is the apprentice of a demon. You normally don't mess with what is another demon's.

Yuukinan pointed herself to the direction that the hollows were coming from. She sighed softly as the first few appeared on the horizon. She spun her blade and then slashed at a couple; cutting them in two. She yawned softly and she heard Ikari speak.

"Hey Hey!! We should use our Tukara Saitana!!"

Yuukinan sighed softly and nudged Ikari with her shoulder, considering Ikari is hiding in her coat currently.

"Maybe if there is another Menos. We can't exactly go flaunting that around now can we. Unle-"

And then, Yuukinan heard it, another Menos. She groaned softly and she heard Ikari make a sound of joy. Ikari jumped out of Yuukinan's coat before she grabs Yuukinan's hands and then, after a tiny light show, Yuukari stood before Hoso. In all, Yuukari was definitely much different than Yuukinan and Ikari, well, except for the Kitsune stuff, she definitely got that from Ikari. Yuukari made a noise akin to yawning and some noises that foxes make before she pops her knuckles and leave her hands in fists.

"It's been a while since I've been able to fight~ Time to kick some ass~"

Yuukari fixed her Kimono and as she was, a hollow came running up to her. As it jumped at her, in a split second she punched it's mask; creating a small shock wave. Yuukari's punches were nothing but deadly. The hollow burst into pieces before fading away. She sighed softly and then sprinted off towards where she felt the Menos Grande. She was smashing through hollows on her way of course, but, there was no point in waiting for the Menos to come to them.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum