Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Crazzy pup (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0One Crazzy pup (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

One Crazzy pup (Open) Empty One Crazzy pup (Open)

Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:12 pm
some where in the place Ranfang was makeing choas as normal sidle an huge toy paitre ship slide dow nthe stiar he was drun kand disordy as workers of royal where chaseing him. Since they want him to break anything since they don't want to get into trouble with the owner of this place how Ranfang stole the sake was unkown he always had a way to do it. "weee hehehehehe I stole a paite ship and drink and no once can do anything about it hehe this going to be fun i going to humen wolrd agian that if i don't get cacgth this time he he." he said as hread the people shouting at Ranfang tell him to get off and behave but Ranfang never lsitien to them at all.

He always love to have his little fun becuase it was to dam pacefull for his likeing he like his adavenre and extiment in his life wever he was a five he lead a ative life sytle keep everyone on their toes around here. Which good in people eyes then it give something do and sometime fun chaseing about cuase you never what he might feel like or do next.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Crazzy pup (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0One Crazzy pup (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

One Crazzy pup (Open) Empty Re: One Crazzy pup (Open)

Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:55 pm

One Crazzy pup (Open) Sxn1it

~Iori Sugiura~

"Aye-ya, it seems that little runt is up to trouble AGAIN" a young woman, said from the top, of the castle walls. as she used, her wonderfully keen, eye sight to look down at, causing chaos, while causing the royal soldiers, and maids to chase after him, telling him how much of a ruckus, he was causing. could they blame him though? the could was only ten years old, after all. A small baby, really. She always chuckled at his endeavors, however she knew how much her mother would be upset. So, she decided to check him out, and stop his little fun, after all, she did have a skill, for either ruining, a good party, or stealing, the thunder, and sometimes even starting it. She moved some of her light red strands of hair, from her face. as her golden eyes, gleamed and stared down at the area below her. with that she hopped hop a bit, and stretched her body out, stretching her arms and bones out. "Yosh, Yosh. " she said as she hopped up a bit, as she was performing some stretches, and a usual daily exercises. to get her toned, and wonderful build, in shape, for a flip

After, she was done, she hopped down, with a exceedingly fast speed landing down on the stairs, and right on front of Ranfang, on his pirate ship. causing a small shake, in the area. She smiled as she looked up at him and poked his pirate ship, tipping it over. "good morning, Ranfang-chan, or should i say brother?" she said, as she looked at him, her clothing consisted of a basket ball jersey, and some short short jeans. this morning, she had probably just woke up, most likely. However, with all this ruckus, there was no surprise as to how that happened. "Geez, you really love making our soldiers, maids and workers run their tails off, to catch you...Hahahaa" she said with a chuckle, as she waved at the soldiers and maids, giving them the sign, that she'd handle this one.

Last edited by Misaiko on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:02 pm
Ranfang srimk and look at his sister they alway trying to stoip his little fun why this time he not going to let anyone stop his dream of becomeing a parite he may love his mother but ghe made his mind up. " Hell no you not stoping me hehehe i broing here i wanan out an explore the wolrd like a paitre soo sorry sis but 1st gaer." he said as his arms and leg light up in bright light he laugth like luffy a little he knew that going to be really fun today but he must make a run for the ship he come back later once he eapcse. " ok here light light Brightttttttttt Flashhhhhhhhh heheh try and cact hnow sis i bet you can't this time i goign all out he he he."

with that he ar mand lef make a big bang of blinding light to blind her shigh and make his move to eacpse by the the light was gone Ranfang and running tought the grandens of the place by now zipping touht in light speed. " He He He this my best eapcse yet even sis sould pround of that one I hope she ok but i did not blind heri hope i was eve nmy full bightness hehe." even tought he hated people spoling his fun it was also fun to be cuase it make feel a rea lpaitre running away all he steal some tressure he kenw where to get it.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:23 pm
One Crazzy pup (Open) Sxn1it

~Iori Sugiura~

"give me a break..." she said as she stretched her arms out. "i don't care what he's doing i just needed some ruckus, from this castle. all of that woke me up..." she sighed, as she covered her eyes, with the bright light trying to affect her vision. "that kid might've ended up blinding me, if i looked directly at him. but, whatever. "God...." she sighed and digged in her ear. she looked back at the soldiers as she rubbed her eyes. "well you deal with the kid" she said as she kicked her feet up and went back upstairs, whoever would catch him, could go after him, however, Iori wasn't in the mood to use any sort of chasing after him.
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:23 pm
Ranfang looked and srimk happy he got away he see the people won't give on and stil chase he head int to his mother thone room to get some treause befopre he head to the realt wolrd . " All i kick the gread ass the nput a note down saying i I .O.u i beigin my paitre adaveture on earth since no once can stop me right i mean not my mother or any of my sis can stop me now." with ranfang saw some weak armoured grauds he srim khe stil light cfor the fight he srim klike luffy like he goign to have fun. " Lighy Light Gattlieing gunnnnnnnnn" he punch in hight speed and sending them flying alll the ayy tought the hall.

As he kocked out the grauds he laned on the floor holding his lucky hat and wlaks towards the tressure room that he know he can some gold form he srimk and luaghted to himslef with a big slime. " he he he this way to easy wil ltime to ppe nthe vlat and give my mother a tressure tab so i can her back Light Light Connon." he knew it took time but he olny that qick chare he pull his ligth arm back as far as he can as the ychagre they lighting up readying for attack. " Just a few more second heheheh then boom i get my gold."
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:43 pm

One Crazzy pup (Open) Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

One Crazzy pup (Open) EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

One Crazzy pup (Open) Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum