Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dancing, all over the neighbourhood - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Dancing, all over the neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Dancing, all over the neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Dancing, all over the neighbourhood

Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:22 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja laughed softly as the girl seemed to be actually buying into the idea that Mirja was going to take her away and give her a good time. There was flirting and then there was randomly grabbing a Demon off the streets. And the latter was not something Mirja did. It was far to slutty, after all, and Mirja was not a slut. She had a large drive, but she didn't just sex anyone.
"My dear, I can honestly tell you that you will explode in pleasure when someone you like gets down and dirty with you. But it won't be me. You are a virgin, obviously, from the way you are acting, and I don't play with those sort of girls. Also, kind of need to know you before doing anything. I don't just drag a girl into this for nothing. But I will give you something good to remember me by" She winked and got up, heading over to her piano.

What she was about to play was not designed for a piano, at all. And most people would struggle, if not outright fail to play it due to the fast pace that was demanded. The mental focus and speed required to hit the notes properly was incredible. And, looking on at Mirja as she played, her hands were almost a blur as keys were hit with soft precision melded so beautifully with speed. And she sung, her voice filled the bar.

"On a cold winter morning, in the time before the light
In flames of death's eternal reign we ride towards the fight
And the darkness is falling down and the times are tough all right
The sound of evil laughter falls around the world tonight......."
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dancing, all over the neighbourhood - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Dancing, all over the neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Dancing, all over the neighbourhood - Page 2 Empty Re: Dancing, all over the neighbourhood

Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:25 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja finished her song and then looked up to Savannah, who seemed to be lost in her own little song. Not that that was a problem but it made Mirja feel as if her own wasn't as enticing as it could be, if she could think of another song. But Mirja finished, more in respect to the song than those listen,ing before looking to the girl.
"Well, if they are more than lyrics then you have a long road ahead of you my dear. You've got to work at it to be able to do anything. For now, I'll leave you with good memories, I've got a job to do. Of course, if you can keep up you are welcome to follow me" Mirja said, heading to the exit of the bar and opening the door.

Giving the girl a few seconds to catch up, she'd smile and then vanish, so fast there was a sucking noise as air rushed to fill the void that Mirja had left with her ultra-high speed movement. If the girl could even tell in which direction Mirja had gone, she'd still have to match her hypersonic movement, which didn't seem at all likely.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum