Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Avant Demon Template [Updated As Of 1/30/2017] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Avant Demon Template [Updated As Of 1/30/2017] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Avant Demon Template [Updated As Of 1/30/2017] Empty Avant Demon Template [Updated As Of 1/30/2017]

Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:02 pm

Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

THE AVANT DEMON TEMPLATE

Avant Demon Profile
宇宙の装備者

I. Basic Information

» Name: (What is your Avant Demon's name?)
» Titles: (Do they have any sort of title? Perhaps nicknames or titles they’ve earned)
» Age: (Self explanatory)
» Gender: (What is your Avant Demon's gender? If they have one.)

» Affiliation/Rank: (Are they allied with any org or faction? Or are they just rouge?)

» Physical Appearance Description: (You can write what your Avant Demon looks like here. You can also choose to add or remove this if you decide to add a picture.)

» Physical Appearance Image: (If you have an image of your character, you can add it here.)

» Shifter Appearance Description: (You can write what your Avant Demon looks like if they have a shifter form. You can also choose to add or remove this if you decide to add a picture.)

» Physical Appearance Image: (If you have an image of your characters shifter form, you can add it here.)

I. Personality Traits

» Personality: (What is your Avant Demon's personality like? This may be written in any way however it must be at minimum 2 paragraphs for it to be approved.)

I. Character History

» History (This is the section where you write out their history. They must be at least three paragraph's with four to five sentences each.)

I. Natural Abilities

Natural Abilities

(You can make multiple different sections for any sort of general skill they have. This can range from general strength, speed, defenses and things like that.)

I. Equipment Section

Equipment

(Does your Avant Demon have weapons or other type of equipment in which aids them in battle? Do they have any extra items that your Avant Demon keep on them? If so -- post them!)

I. Racial Abilities & Skills

[Feel free to any type of Avant Demon racial skill, ability or any type of trait from this thread below]

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12481-exploration-of-the-demon-body-mind-expansive-demon-lore-project

I. Ideal Powers

Ideal Powers

Ideal Power: [Feel free to repeat this based on how many powers your demon has. These will stem from their Ideal Reality and oyu should make them symbolic and reflective to the theme of your demon. Don't just make random powers with no rhyme or reason]

Ideal Abilities: [What abilities does your demons Ideal Power possess?]

Ideal Techniques: [Optional, but what type of techniques would your demon's Ideal Powers and abilities possess? You can organize this however you wish]

I. Neos Revival

(If your Avant Demon has a Neos Vasi, you can more or less skip this and state they have a Neos Vasi.)

Neos Títlos: [Does your demon's Neos Revival form has a title? This is optional]

Neos Fasi: [Additionally, does your demon's Neos Fasi have an incantation? Again, optional]

Neos Revival Powers/Abilities

[Does your demon gain any new powers or abilities in their release?]

Neos Breaks

[You can state the expanded powers, abilities or appearance differences your demon will have during their Neos Breaks here.]

I. Skill Sheets

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it)

Avant Demon Skill Sheet
  • Metria Circuits: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • Thirio Amyna: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • Avant Gauge: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • Chaodis Roi: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Martial Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

[WILL SKILLS ARE NOT FILLED IN UNTIL A MOD/ADMIN REVIEWS YOUR APP]

Roleplay Sample

» Role Play Sample:(Show us what you got by posting a sample of how you role play. Any previous thread or new material is accepted!)

END OF THE AVANT DEMON APPLICATION

Code:
[size=13][center][color=black][b]Coding In Template By:[/b][/color]
[url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/t5944-thefrost-s-graphic-request][color=black][b][THEFROST][/b][/color][/url][/center][/size]

<center><div style="width: 509px; border: darkgreen 3.2px solid; box-shadow: black 1px 1px 6px; border-radius: 2em; text-align: justify; padding: 15px; line-height: 12px; font-size: 13.3px; background-color: #ffffff; color: black; "><div style="background-color: darkgreen; width: 534px; border-top-right-radius: 3.2em; border-top-left-radius: 3.2em; margin-top: -15.7px; margin-left: -13px; text-align: center; color: white; letter-spacing: 2px;">THE AVANT DEMON TEMPLATE</div>
[center][size=29][color=darkgreen]Avant Demon Profile
宇宙の装備者[/color][/center][/size]

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=darkgreen]I. [/color]Basic Information</div>

[b]» Name:[/b] (What is your Avant Demon's name?)
[b]» Titles:[/b] (Do they have any sort of title? Perhaps nicknames or titles they’ve earned)
[b]» Age:[/b] (Self explanatory)
[b]» Gender:[/b] (What is your Avant Demon's gender? If they have one.)

[b]» Affiliation/Rank:[/b] (Are they allied with any org or faction? Or are they just rouge?)

[b]» Physical Appearance Description:[/b] (You can write what your Avant Demon looks like here. You can also choose to add or remove this if you decide to add a picture.)

[b]» Physical Appearance Image:[/b] (If you have an image of your character, you can add it here.)

[b]» Shifter Appearance Description:[/b] (You can write what your Avant Demon looks like if they have a shifter form. You can also choose to add or remove this if you decide to add a picture.)

[b]» Physical Appearance Image:[/b] (If you have an image of your characters shifter form, you can add it here.)

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=darkgreen]I. [/color]Personality Traits</div>

[b]» Personality:[/b] (What is your Avant Demon's personality like? This may be written in any way however it must be at minimum 2 paragraphs for it to be approved.)

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=darkgreen]I. [/color]Character History</div>

[b]» History[/b] (This is the section where you write out their history. They must be at least three paragraph's with four to five sentences each.)

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=darkgreen]I. [/color]Natural Abilities </div>

[u][b]Natural Abilities[/b] [/u]

(You can make multiple different sections for any sort of general skill they have. This can range from general strength, speed, defenses and things like that.)

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=darkgreen]I. [/color]Equipment Section </div>

[u][b]Equipment[/b] [/u]

(Does your Avant Demon have weapons or other type of equipment in which aids them in battle? Do they have any extra items that your Avant Demon keep on them? If so -- post them!)

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=#1c5e94]I. [/color] Racial Abilities & Skills</div>

[Feel free to any type of Avant Demon racial skill, ability or any type of trait from this thread below]

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t12481-exploration-of-the-demon-body-mind-expansive-demon-lore-project

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=#1c5e94]I. [/color]Ideal Powers</div>

[u][b]Ideal Powers[/b][/u]

[b]Ideal Power:[/b] [Feel free to repeat this based on how many powers your demon has. These will stem from their Ideal Reality and oyu should make them symbolic and reflective to the theme of your demon. Don't just make random powers with no rhyme or reason]

[b]Ideal Abilities: [/b][What abilities does your demons Ideal Power possess?]

[b]Ideal Techniques:[/b] [Optional, but what type of techniques would your demon's Ideal Powers and abilities possess? You can organize this however you wish]

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=#1c5e94]I. [/color]Neos Revival</div>

[b](If your Avant Demon has a Neos Vasi, you can more or less skip this and state they have a Neos Vasi.)[/b]

[b]Neos Títlos:[/b] [Does your demon's Neos Revival form has a title? This is optional]

[b]Neos Fasi:[/b] [Additionally, does your demon's Neos Fasi have an incantation? Again, optional]

[u][b]Neos Revival Powers/Abilities[/b] [/u]

[Does your demon gain any new powers or abilities in their release?]

[b][u][b]Neos Breaks[/b][/u][/b]

[You can state the expanded powers, abilities or appearance differences your demon will have during their Neos Breaks here.]

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=darkgreen]I. [/color]Skill Sheets</div>

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please [url=http://www.platinumhearts.net/t19412-skill-sheets-guide-updated-2018-06-22][b]READ THIS THREAD[/b][/url] before you try doing anything to it)

[u][b]Avant Demon Skill Sheet[/b][/u]
[list][*][b]Metria Circuits:[/b] Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
[*][b]Thirio Amyna:[/b] Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
[*][b]Avant Gauge:[/b] Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
[*][b]Chaodis Roi:[/b] Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master[/list]

[b][u]General Skills[/u][/b]
[list][*][b]Durability:[/b] Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
[*][b]General Speed:[/b] Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
[*][b]Strength:[/b] Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
[*][b]Martial Skill:[/b] Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
[/list]

[b][u]Will Skills[/u][/b]
[list][*][b]Willpower/Determination:[/b] Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
[*][b]Mental Deduction:[/b] Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
[*][b]Focus:[/b] Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
[/list]

<div style="letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 14px; border-bottom: solid 1px black;;">[color=darkgreen][/color]Roleplay Sample</div>

[b]» Role Play Sample:[/b][i](Show us what you got by posting a sample of how you role play. Any previous thread or new material is accepted!)[/i]

</div><div style="background-color: darkgreen; width: 537px; border-bottom-right-radius: 3.2em; border-bottom-left-radius: 3.2em; margin-top: -21px; color: white; letter-spacing: 2px;">END OF THE AVANT DEMON APPLICATION</div></div></center>

Avant Demon Template [Updated As Of 1/30/2017] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum