Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja] Empty A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja]

Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:14 pm
A sigh escaped the figure as her body lay there upon the green grass of the clearing. Her wings were spread wide as she lay upon her stomach, head in her arms with her eyes closed. The sun shone down upon her, the heat upon her body causing a pleasant rumble to leave her mouth. Her tail wiggle with the sound of rustling leaves, her head finally rising up and eyes opening blearily. In front of her lay the folder she had brought, filled with the paperwork she was supposed to be doing at the moment. She knew she should do it at her division's barracks, but Tessa really needed to relax at the moment. Luckily for her, this clearing was one she used often for training, and therefore unlikely for anyone to come by who wasn't supposed to. Surrounded entirely by a thick ring of trees, it made spying upon her difficult, and she would likely hear anyone before they got close enough. Letting out a soft sigh, she picked up her pen from where it had fallen, returning to her work as she basked in the sunlight.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja] Empty Re: A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja]

Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Crap baskets. That was how Mirja felt right now. The whole meeting of the admittedly rather cute Tessa was filled with crap baskets, and fed on fail cakes. Growing corpulent in it's immensity, it failed so hard that she had probably ostracized herself from the dragon girl. She couldn't give the girl any food because she didn't know what her favorite was, so all there was, was talking. But that meant looking for the girl, and so Mirja set off to sniff out a Dragon. With Reiatsu perception and a sharp nose, it wasn't terribly difficult to find her. And Mirja's nose was very sharp, compliment of being a wolf.

Moving fast enough to appease her own desire for speed, Mirja arrived at the girl's side and waved casually.
"Hey. So, about earlier. I felt I should apologise for it. My temperament is basically a rope that is constantly yanked on, and if I lose grasp of it for a moment I kind of go sporadic" She explained, scratching her head softly. "But I didn't mean to hurt you, or anything like what actually turned out. But it did, and I am sorry for it. I want to make up for it"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja] Empty Re: A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja]

Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:14 pm
Just as she was putting the finishing touches upon the last of the documents, a shift of the wind brought with it the smell of a new individual. Snapping the folder shut, a growl escaped her throat as she glared up at the individual who had appeared next to her.

"What do I have to do to get some bloody peace and alone time around here, dammit?!"

Rising to her feet, Tessa brushed off a few stray blades of grass even as her tail twitched sporadically, displaying her irritation to those who knew her body language. However, as she listened to the woman's words, anger filled her. Her tail slammed against the ground as she bared her teeth at this... this individual.

"You... you think for a second I'm going to forgive you cause you fucking LOST CONTROL?!?! WELL, NEWS FLASH, I HAVE MY OWN ISSUES WITH CONTROL, AND I FUCKING ACTUALLY SUCCEED, YOU MORONIC PIECE OF SHIT!!!"

Breathing heavily, she pushed the rage back down, using every ounce of control to push down on the part of her that wanted to rend the girl in front of her in to little bits of scrap. Flopping back down on to the grass, she took a moment before she spat out a couple more words.

"If you want to apologize to me, do it by actually getting in fucking control of yourself."

With that she lay her head back in to her hands, hiding her face as a single tear left her eye.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999A return to the sun, Hiding Dragon [Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:33 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Well, that was fun. Mirja wasn't sure what to expect, but the girl started screaming at her and that was beyond expectations. Shocked Mirja that she would be so loud after seeing the fact that Mirja could pull the girl's liver out before she realized she was missing it. And hell, that was kind of a plan for a moment. She got very far down that line, even stumbling forward a bit as she was prepared to use her Falling Wolf, but decided against it at the very last moment. This girl shouted so loud because her heart screamed louder, and it was all she could do to drown out the noise.

So, Mirja walked over and then would suddenly grab the dragon girl's head, and smother her between Mirja's latex-covered breasts, hugging her tightly and stroking her hair.
"Ahh, my little monster. You've got a fair pair of lungs on you, I can tell you that. But as for your control, it seems something we both need to work on. I have to get better, I can't keep like this. The reason for my temperament is gone, I have his head mounted on my mantelpiece back at home, so I really need to improve. But you, you also need to let out the scream of your heart, because keeping it within you will do nobody any good" Mirja told her. The sudden smothering and hair stroking was meant to be comforting, but it was probably not so much, considering the relationship between the two.

"We need to apologize to each other, by getting in control of ourselves. It will not be something that is easy, but nothing good is ever easy. We will make it together, I am sure, if you can help me on this, little dragon"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:23 pm
What...? What? WHAAAAATT????

A snarl ripped forth from Tessa's maw as her mind finally wrapped itself around what this being had said. It would dare to refer to her as its possession?? How dare it!! With rage filling her, her hands shot up, clamping around the arms of this peon who dared to try to claim her, attempting to pry them off her. Struggling uselessly against the might of the being before her, her eyes widened in horror. The primal instinct, the part of her that saw the one before her as prey, now finally realized that she was within the arms of a predator, one which could easily end her existence. A whimper of fear escaped her as her arms went slack, fear and worry filling her face as she stared up at the being before her. Words were lost upon her as her primal instinct, the part of her most strongly tied to her draconic half, took complete control of her. No longer could her mind comprehend the words being spoken, only knowing that the being before it was a predator far stronger than she, that it could easily destroy her if it wanted. Moving would only attract the attention of such a predator, making it attack, and so she waited, pinned in the arms of the being, to see how her fate was decided.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:38 pm
Mirja smiled softly as the girl snarled and tried to pry off Mirja's arms. It was to be expected, after all. She was Mirja's snarly little monster, and that was what they were going to have to sort out. So she hugged the girl some more, and stroked her hair, trying to be soothing so that the snarl was just a reaction and wasn't something that she would carry on later. She was here to help, after all.
"And so, I feel we should go get something to eat. Conversation is always easier when one's appetite is sated. Wouldn't you say, little Tessa?" Mirja asked. But, then something, bad happened.

She whimpered. That, was not a sound she ever expected Tessa to make, so she quickly broke off the hug, worried now.
"Sorry, did I hurt you? I can be a bit enthu..." Mirja paused when she saw the girl's face. It was as if she was the hostage of some deranged woman who had just announced terrible plans to torment, torture, and then sell her off to the highest bidder, crushing her world and turning her into naught but a play thing for a man with a lot of cash. Mirja's friendly look dissolved, and the swishing of her tail grew in intensity. Where once it had metronomed lazily back and forth, it now carved through the air, like a furry blade.

"Tessa. Look at me" she ordered, her voice like silk-wrapped steel. Soft, but also very hard. "What is with the sudden change? You where all fire and fury, piss and vinegar a second ago but now...you are meek, mild like the Half Raven. We can not abide him, and we shall not abide you in such a state. So tell me why you have changed so" the words were spoken with the full power of her lupian nature, a powerful tone such that even a creature that could not comprehend speech would be able to follow such instructions.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:56 pm
As soon as her body was released, Tessa stumbled backwards, falling in to a crouch as her breaths came in soft pants. Eyes flickering side to side as she tried to find some place to escape to, some place to hide, but then the being spoke. The words might not have registered with her, but the tone did, and she immediately froze. Slowly, her eyes turned to look up at the predator before them. Claws extended forth from her hands as her tail curled forward, an added defense in case of attack. Waiting for an attack, waiting for the inevitable pounce of the predator, she could not understand the words that were being spoken to her, not yet.

However, as time passed, the fear did too, and slowly she would relax. Letting claws go back to normal nails, her tail returning behind her and swishing through the air slowly. Her head tilted curiously to the side as she looked up at the one before her, eyes blinking in confusion. Then, with the overwhelming fear that had surged through her before now gone, her instincts too did release their hold over her. Eyes widening as realization rushed over her, she back on to her bum as she swore loudly.

"Fuck!"

Groaning, she shook her head before taking a few calming breaths in order to bring herself further in to control of herself. Finally, she pushed herself back to her feed before turning to face Mirja with a sheepish expression upon her face.

"Eh... sorry about that. Let's just say that being a half breed has left me with quite an unstable personality and leave it at that, kay? Hopefully it won't happen again."

Letting out a sigh, she hoped that her answer would be enough. After what had just happened, she knew just how big of a difference there were between them in strength, and Tessa had no desire to feel that out of her league again.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:07 pm
Tessa. She - no, not she right now, but rather it - was interesting. Mirja could see the reaction, and responded in kind. Her lupian nature came to the forefront in times like this. When someone wanted to show their superiority in a less than conventional fashion, she felt driven to more animistic tendencies. She had a mind as strong as her fists, so she could keep it under wraps, but sometimes, it was neccecery. So she snarled silently, showing her heavy-set canines, and curled her hands into talon. Not that it would do much, the Eve Prime bodysuit kept her nails short and useless. But it was the action more than anything that was the key. She managed to keep her killing intent under wraps, not quite using The Bell Tolls For Thee. She wanted to put the girl down, not make her wet herself.

Eventually, however, Tessa came back into control, possibly after the realization that there wouldn't be a fight? Or something like that, at least. So Mirja straightened up, the silver irises, and pupils, stopping their glaring, and looking on with a more amused tone. This girl was more akin to Mirja in ways she did not realize.
"Your half-breed nature has left you with a feral side that you find very difficult to control in times of stress? Something that comes out when you feel threatened, or in danger, and can colour your actions to a certain degree, even becoming mindless in the worst cases, to strike, and attack that which you think is the source of the threat? Is what I would say from my deductions here. We are surprisingly alike, my little Monster. I would not have expected you to be so akin to me, but here we are. Fate sure is fickle, no?"
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:24 pm
She felt her body tense as again she was referred to in the same way, instincts warring with each other even as she took deep breaths to keep them from rising up and controlling her. This woman's? That was... NO! Dragon's were not possessed! They were possessors! It could not have her! But could it? It was stronger. It was more powerful. It was predator. But not Dragon! Yes, but stronger. Yes, stronger, stronger being possesses.

Taking a final sigh as her instincts finally subsided, she narrowed her eyes as she stared in to Mirja's.

"How would you... no, it doesn't matter. Just, don't call me that again. Draconic instincts are... let's just say they're weird."

Shaking her head, she looked down at the folder of paperwork before bending down and picking it up, eliciting a groan.

"Looks like I'm not going to be getting any more work done for a fair bit. Anyways, is there anything you wish from me at the moment? It appears I suddenly have some free time in my schedule."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:33 pm
Mirja continued to smile at the girl until she sighed and gave in, no longer riding her instinctive high. Taking control of her body again, which was nice.
"How would I...know what I am talking about? Let's just call it experience. I've had some trouble with less than coherent instincts wanting to tear some guy a new asshole. Or in this case rip his lungs out. I think Henrex is still scared of me to a point for that little trick. Still, I am sure I can help you sort your instincts out. I am a dab hand at helping women like you, after all"

She then moved in closer, and loomed over Tessa, grinning broadly and brushing her lips over the girl's ear.
"Don't call you what? My little Monster? How do you want to be called then? My Pet? My Kitten? My cute little Doll? Hmm, you would make such a good Doll. I have so many outfits I could dress you in, and I am a dab hand at makeup as well, so I could do that for you while you sat in the chair, an obedient little girl doing nothing that she wasn't told to do" She tormented the girl, her smile vicious and her words barbed.

"There is a lot I want from you, my beautiful Half-breed. I want to see how those wings of your splay when your back arches in pleasure. I want to hear you cries of pleasure, and your moans of pain. I want to use your body, twist it to my purposes, and bridle your instinct until it is under my control. Or, until you are a good little pet. All collared and complacent, on your knees, with such an adoring look to you"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum