Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)

+11
Zane
Majestic Moose
Yokkyu Amai
MaidInAmn
THEFROST
Ravana
Iori
Kitty
Dai
Raiki
Shintaro Takayama
15 posters
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 Empty Re: Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)

Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:45 am
Ice Haired Retta

Without fanfare or alarm, loud crackles of stones breaking echoed through the air.

The frailty of the sky cracks and groan without a hint of reason.

Not a rip familiar to Gillians, not a sharp opening of the Arrancars.

The stone-like sky continued to crack and strain from an unknown force.

Six seals of an unknown language appeared in a polygon outline.

Six stars sparkle sparkle as the sky crackle crackle.

Soon, the sky could not hold much longer and shatters like glass.

What's behind it?

An Eden of an unknown origin, the one and only clue other than the seals.

Two men of metal and one feminine metal suit...

All could make any Shinigami dwindled in size.

The eden closes up as the sky healed itself.

What was left the event, were three people of gigantic metal body.
====================================================================
(Retta) "Targeting system locked onto the Arrancar, Zefonse. Intel was sharp about his power."

(Squadmate 1) "Indeed. Give the words and we'll follow at your expectation."

(Squadmate 2) "Though it is strange we are sent to here instead with Jonathan Walker or Raiki Lync. Anyhow, we'll follow."

(Retta) "Be grateful that we're dealing with one threat rather than multiple threats. Though that flamboyant woman with a mask does raise a red flag."

Retta looked through the navigational system to find this "Zefonse" entity, but the navigational system did not come up with anything nor the radar system does not work as well. It is like Retta and her strike team were sent there under false pretenses or something.

(Retta) "Are your nav-com and radar not working as well, Bravo and Charlie?"

(Squadmate 1 & 2) "Affirmative."

(Retta) "Dammit. Rely on your instincts and sight. We're interiorly blind here."

(Squadmate 1) "Shoot everything that moves?"

Without warning, Retta lunged her gigantic silicon sword into one of the mechs and it fell with a big crash. Judging where Retta stabbed the mech, it is exactly where the cockpit would be, guaranteeing the pilot's death.

(Retta) "Affirmative on that stupid question. Anymore!?"

(Squadmate 2) "Ma'am, no, ma'am!"

(Retta) "Good. Move out!"

(Squadmate 2) "Roger! Over and out!"

While Aello, Retta's mech hover around the Seireitei, visually looking for Zefonse, the other mech walked along the wide corridors with its auto-cannon armed and finger on the trigger.

Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Shintaro Takayama
Shintaro Takayama
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 Empty Re: Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)

Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:07 pm
Shintaro got back from the area where he planted the swords, as he saw that there was a shield over the area in which everyone was fighting. He looked above and saw the small war that was going below him. Although it was bad, Shin just smirked and looked at each battle that was taking place, the calm headed captain versus Zefonse and The joking Vizard versus the demon chick. He just couldn't believe that something as simple as a meeting between an arrancar and a shinigami could escalate into something like this. Shintaro couldn't help but laugh. He couldn't to think that this was all his fault, but he didn't care, as he thought that they could easily win.

Shintaro looked at each battle and thought to himself which one he should join in, but did not like fighting with others. "Oh man, This is hard, which battle should I join?" He rubbed his chin, like it was a simple choice to make and like nothing was ever happening. "The vizard looks pretty tough, though annoying as hell. Im pretty sure he can take the demon down. And I do want to finish my battle with Zefonse." Shintaro smirked and looked down at the battle Zefonse and the captain were having, while he saw the shinigami who came in to help.

And it seemed like he was betraying the Gotei 13, which bubbled up mixed reactions to Shin. One part of him wanted to laugh at making the biggest mistake of his life, and part of him wanted to beat him into a pulp. That emotion covered his entire being and soon found himself going towards the shinigami. He stood in the air and smirked with his sword pointed at him.I don't think Miss captain should waste her time with you, so i will be your opponent. Although he wanted to fight Zefonse, he couldn't stand people who would go back on their beliefs.
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:57 pm
{Zefonse Kaizme }
Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 Image1
TIER-0-4

Be a gentleman and go first" she said with the first playful smirk . Zefonse holding that single blade in his hands, looked at her studying at her, remembered the power’s she shown so far, it seemed she was able to form crystal’s was her powers. Luckily no one knew his release power’s.

“My name is Zefonse Kaizme, if you wish me to strike first very well.”

His mask on his cheeks moved to cover his mouth giving him a very grim reaper like mask . Tilting the blade to the side as he took a breath before leaning forward. He was about to strike when a familiar voice made him stop."So. Kin. He's back, is he?" The redhead tilted his head to the side inquiringly, before shaking his head softly. "Y'know, I'm not going to be able to secede my loyalty to the Gotei 13 that easily. I was a full-time member for 400 years." His mask returning to normal and placing his sword back in the side. He looked at him Dai, long ago he helped this man reach bankai. “You're still stronger than me., but I want to test out my abilities Please step back, old friend”

“Rya-tō(Brother in Arms), You know your powers are best suited for defense, and best against energy attacks, it would be more wise to make sure no citizens well get hurt. While you never seen my powers before. “

I don't think Miss captain should waste her time with you, so I will be your opponent. Said the voice of Shintaro. Zefonse looked at him studied him as well, he didn’t know his powers. But that personify was starting to show quite well. How quickly the day is going by. Zefonse mask returned to covering his mouth and his voice sounded more sharper but still had a kind tone to it.

“You two should stay back…. Unless you want to get caught in it….”

Drawing both blades as a frost white aura appeared on them covering them giving them a lot more cutting power. His trademark move.

“I am sorry about the wait, Ready yourself.”

Disappearing in a flash no sound, no spiritual pressure. Where did he go? Well at his near flash step like speed he appeared about 2 feet from the captain and did an downward slash with his right blade blunt side. And used his left blade blunt side to aim for the middle part of the stomach area. Strange inst it, using his blunt side of his cero like blades, at best it well only do stunning damage and wont cut thou anything since its not using the sharp ends

But was feeling earlier did some human join the area as well?

Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 XmGUKMS
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:20 pm

Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 SmallAnimePaperscans_Sekirei_Irix06

|||Akitsu|||

Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 Akitsu

~*~

Akitsu, slowly took in her surroundings, after the warrior told her to prepare herself. She didn't know his intentions were to kill, or not. So, she just had to quickly think of ways to counter his attacks, this is not to say, that she ignored the other man, dai. Yet, she couldn't let herself get distracted, as the man still seemed like he wanted to fight her, on his own. So, she would simply go and fight him, instead. She didn't care much for the opponent she was fighting, there was just the matter of how the opponent's techniques were. She could easily come up with the plans, she just needed to assess a certain battle measure, to be able to keep up with that opponent, Akitsu was known for going into battle, with a style that is mostly defense, and not very much offense. She could make strong offensive attacks, but her main field, was that of defensive combat. Evading opponent movements, by reading them. Reading their emotion, and even goading them into making foolish attacks, Akitsu wasn't the strongest woman around, but she was a person who knew how to make the best out of nothing, and had come out of some impossible battles before, a sign of just how strong her mind could be within battle. She enjoyed fighting, as it was the only interesting thing, she found, to do in her job. For her, fighting was something that allowed her to find some meaning in her depressing life. Maybe, today that man would help her find a meaning, that she wanted to know.

She then seen him disappear quickly. She didn't look around or anything, but instead closed her eyes, using both sense, and instinct. at the moment he appeared, his blades met with her crystals, as she created two crystal like shields, she barely blocked it, and the crystals broke from the blunt contact. but this was also a good thing. She could use them as projectiles, taking some time to flash step into the air, she swung her arm up into the air, in a swift and beautiful motion, then turned back around, and motioned for the broken crystal pieces, to go into rapid fire, all directed at zefonse. If he wasn't careful, these would be like stinging needles, not enough to actually kill, but not something one could enjoy taking on in direct contact. As long as she didn't sense his intent to kill, then she would not kill him. For her, this was a spar to find meaning, to her existence. Who would come out victorious in this battle, which was now just heating up?

Last edited by Misaiko on Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:02 pm
(Ravana is skipped due to taking too long to post. Yokkyu has my permission to enter the thread)

Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Yokkyu Amai
Yokkyu Amai
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:35 pm
Hurry! I must HURRY!
[center]Yokkyu jumped from one building to the next with easy strides. He had to get to a remote location to open a senkai gate to Soul Society. The rumors of a Vizard departing to Seireitei was unmistakable. There had to be a reason for him leaving - because a Vizard wouldn't usually just go to Soul Society. All of their kind knew they were illegal and would ordinarily get killed, or an attempt to kill them... And a vizard in the Vizrd Corps willingly going to Soul Society? - yeah right. There was something going on. Something fishy and something bad; it was a gut reaction for Yokkyu to take off to the aid of an ally. He had to...

Good!

Yokkyu said in relief as he arrived at the local hang out in Karakura Town - Baku Park. Thankfully, there was nobody around as the evening was fast approaching in the World of the Living. Yokkyu inhaled and grabbed his zanpakutou with his right hand and tore it from its sheath and jabbed it into the area directly before him. The length of the blade disappeared into thin air, and Yokkyu promptly twisted the blade, unleashing a bright yellow-blueish glow. Following the spectacle, a large brown gate with white paper windows appeared and slowly rolled open, revealing an area of bright white light. As if on que, Yokkyu stormed in, allowing the gate to close behind him. He knew that time was running out and there was something going on...

He ran through the realm known as the Dangai and could see the second gate at the end of the long and dark tunnel. Thakfully the Cleaner was not behind him, as he would of been forced to fasten his pace to incredible levels to ensure escape from the beast. He ran for half a minute as fast as he could before he reached the end of the tunnel, and before entering the Seireitei, he inhaled and sheathed his sword. He would have to play it cool, he knew. With his blade sheathed, he placed his hands out in front of him, but at the same time facing him...

Kyokko...

Yokkyu said, initiating a low-level bakudo spell that is quite handy indeed. This spell, regardless of being low leveled had extraordinary effects. Not only did it make you completely invisible, but it also completely hid your reiatsu to any able to sense it. Since it was a low level, it would be extremely easy to maintain and would give him the element of surprise in discovering the general idea of just what in the hell is going on... Without time to waste, Yokkyu continued through the gate and appeared in Seireitei and could see that not too far to the west was what seemed to be a battle. He could see any things, but could not yet decide exactly what was going on...

An arrancar seemed to be fighting a Shinigami... and Ravana, a Vizard was off to the distant side battling a strange looking woman and strange beasts... A male was surging with powerful reiatsu... He had no idea what in the world was going on, and who was ally and wo was foe. The only discernable foe at the given time was the Arrancar in battle with the significantly weaker Shinigami. He was Yokkyu's target. However, Yokkyu knew not to harm the Arrancar, as he knew the Arrancar was much more powerful than the Shinigami... yet... he had not harmed the Shinigami from as far as Yokkyu could tell... so a mid-level Bakudo seemed good for the time being. He would ensure he crept up on the Arrancar so he could maintain the element of surprise and almost surely get the Arrancar with a bakudo spell that would hold him for a considerable amount of time...

And with a shunpo and a dash, he appeared close enough to utter the incantation to the bakudo, yet remain unheard.
Carriage of thunder...
Bridge of a Spinning Wheel...
With Light...
Divide this into Six...
Bakudo 61 Rikujokoro

Yokkyu said, pointing his first two fingers of his left hand directly at the Arrancar named Zefonse - as he had named himself.

Spoiler:

Tier: 1-3

General Skills

• Durability: Beginner
  • General Speed: Advanced
  • Strength: Adept
  • Weapon Skill: Advanced
Racial Skills

• Hoho: Adept
  • Kidou: Advanced
  • Zanjutsu: Advanced
  • Hakuda: Beginner
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/100Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:32 am
Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 Dai10
DAIGORO ITO - 1-1+

"Hm? Oh, you."

Dai's voice wasn't cold, well not as cold as some could be, that was for sure. But it was certainly venom-laced. He'd been ignored by the Captain, and now this guy was trying to force a fight out of him? The redheaded Shinigami sighed softly, and tilted his head to the side.

"You sure, kid?" The guy had no idea what he was about to go against, and as much as Dai didn't want to, it appeared that he had to draw his blade on someone weaker than he was, even if that difference in power had only just appeared. His face went down, and he spoke once more.

"Geez. I'm not much for fighting Shinigami, but if it must be to maintain my survival, then I shall. Be happy - for I shall not go all out against you. My loyalty may have changed, but my personal alignment... My personal alignment has not." The redhead sighed, and stepped forwards, before disappearing in a flash-step, appearing behind Shintaro.

"You pale in comparison to me. Be very wary of your next move." Without drawing his blade, he dropped down onto his knee, and launched himself forwards, shoulder-barging him in the back.

I mustn't hurt him too much. He is a valuable resource to the Gotei.
Shintaro Takayama
Shintaro Takayama
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:24 pm
Shintaro smirked with a low growl towards the traitor and flipped his hair. Shin could sense that his spiritual pressure was a tad different than when he first arrived, but that didnt scare him one bit. "I don't think i like your attitude, It's starting to piss me off a little" The only thing that irked him more than anything in the world were traitors to the Gotei 13, as he had a bad experience with people who thought that they had nothing to learn by being part of the Gotei 13.

Shin, pointing his released sword at him, and smirked. "It's people like you who give shinigami a bad name." Shin listened to what he had to say, but just laughed. "Please go all out, I dont mind, even though you probably have the fighting capabilities of a one armed child." Shintaro was very confident with his skills, believing that he could quickly take take of him.

Suddenly he saw that the traitor had disappeared, completely vanishing from his view of sight. Shin closed his eyes and smiled. "Come me like a man" As he said that, he turned around quickly enough to block his shoulder rush, holding out his hand while his sword was in his other hand. Shin jumped back and held out his hand. "Hadou 31: Shakkao" The ball of red energy flew towards his opponent.
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:51 pm
{Zefonse Kaizme }
Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 Image1
TIER-0-4

The clash of metal and crystals echoed across the night sky. As Zefonse the moment he appeared, his blades met with her crystals, as she created two crystal like shields, she barely blocked it, and the crystals broke from the blunt contact. She seemed tp flash step into the air, she swung her arm up into the air, in a swift and beautiful motion, then turned back around, and motioned for the broken crystal pieces, to go into rapid fire, all directed at him. But he felt something from the defense, like someone trying to find meaning in there existence Or was it a depressed life. It felt like him in the fast. His mind echoed. As he fell dodging the crystal. It was quick way to dodge things while in the air. But he took a small hit to his shoulder while doing so. it like stinging needles, not enough to actually kill. At lest that was good, she felt he wasn’t trying to kill or cause major harm.

He re used his air walking powers. He looked at her, his mask moving to show his face, he lowered his guard just a bit, almost in a peaceful fashion. He looked into his blade. He felt something nearby like a new warrior in the area, but it was a feeling that was all. Must be hidden from his power’s to read.. But his eyes looked into the female captain. Like they share a likeness in a way…. The suddenly six thin, wide beams of light that slam into his midsection, holding him in place. He knew that can’t move apart of his body while this is on him. But the energy used in this wasn’t from the female captain now the one facing Dai.. This energy that made it felt like a vizard, but wasn’t Ravana a bit different. A pulse came from Zefonse body as the beams of light where forcibly removed from him within a second. He has used his telekinesis to moved the kido off his body, the beams where still forcing there way to him but he disappeared like a flash step using his speed and appearing a few feet from where he was in the air.

“So another Vizard….joins the battle”

He said with a sadden tone. He knew what happens now, him and Dai where out numbered greatly here, to many foes, so little allies. Not much to do. Run or fight… that’s what he is thinking. But now was the time to stand up for what believes in.

“Listen, captain, vizard, and soul reaper boy”

His voice sudden serious, his eyes showing no regret, he placed his right blade in front of him turning it upside down so now that blade is facing the ground. As the frost white aura fade’s away for now. His stance seems different from before, he was ready to release his power.

“I am Zefonse Kaizme, as you may know, LT commander of Iron Cross, but also former Second Espada. I was sent here to gather members for Kokuryuteishi. We desire peace, not war, but you all fail to understand everything, we have life’s, experience, and even dreams, you deem us evil by the fact we hold power to destroy. But how is that so different from all you from the Gotei 13, and Vizard corps…….You destory everything you deemed evil, you say you fight for peace, and yet do nothing. But we from the Kokuryuteishi are fighting for it, not only that we find are own path and existence, no matter how one was before, we find are true self’s. I am a proud warrior and shall gladly die for them. I do not wish to do this, but I shall show you, my power”

His words where serious his view spoken he slowly let go of his blade as it fell

“Reveal……”

This sudden power increase, the dome of energy that covered him, moving so greatly and peacefully, as it showed off his desire for peace. As the dome cracked and shatter away showing off a new appearance
Spoiler:

“Ciervo Volante”

Only handful of people seen this form, even his friend Dai never seen this form, his power. The form red skin showed its great desire of peace, the blade on his left arm, and the stringer on his right arm, show’s his great skill. His voice sound more powerful and yet peaceful. But this also showed off his past of being known as the Crazed Destroyer

The Frost white aura went over his left arm blade as he disappeared once more, a lot more faster than before, But this time a sonic boom followed making a great shockwave where he once stood, Hard to believe this all happened within 10 seconds of the kido that hit him.

"Hadou 31: Shakkao" The ball of red energy that Shintaro fired at Dai seemed to disappear into thin air and appear next to the ground down below in a area far away from anyone to get hurt by it and in its place zefonse appeared and tried to kick Shintaro, If he hit him or miss him, Zefonse disappeared into thin air and appeared behind the captain Akitsu, the energy around his blade unleashed like a wave at her, even if it hits all it would really do is be a bit stunning maybe slight burns that are only noticeable for a few seconds before fading away, because he still had no reason to kill. Hit or miss he disappeared again

This happened within two seconds of each other, there was no way sonido was that fast, but then Zefonse appeared facing the area where he believed the Rikujokoro came from even if he was hidden, a slight built up can be felt in the sky as explosions happened in half mile range, he was controlling the damage it would of cause, it be another stunning like blast, but how was he doing this, all within this sort amount of time. He has a power known as Dimensional Rift, only his allies, and people stronger than him can see these rifts, and no one else knows of this power, the only people that know about this power are Cain and Kin

“I don’t wish to kill, but if you guys can just sleep, then it should be easier”

Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 XmGUKMS
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 SmallAnimePaperscans_Sekirei_Irix06

|||Akitsu|||

Walking around; Bored (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 3 Akitsu

~*~

Akitsu, luckily made a successful counter, against his quick slash, the clanging of the blades, the minute she felt the clash, she felt a similar depression, that she had. Longing, Trying to reach peace, finding the meaning of life. It caused her to recollect some of the memories, that she locked away, of how her life was. She held her hand to her heart, and quickly cast aside, any distraction. Yet, she couldn't help feel for him, because somewhere deep in her thoughts, she was starting to think he was a bit like her. Whatever the case was, she had to keep up on the defense, and couldn't underestimate her opponent. She didn't feel the intent to kill, thanks to her instincts, they weren't anything like precognition. But, she could sometimes tell if there was an intent to kill, during the battle. It just took time to assess certain attacks, and take a look at the damage they caused, that was how one could tell if they were ready to take the life of another. Even in battle's such as this one. Akitsu herself wasn't a cold blooded murderer. the only person she has killed were hollows, and her father. She found no enjoyment in the thrill of killing, as it brought sadness, and not even many people deserved to die. Her ears could hear some of the other conversations from down below. She couldn't help but hope, that ravana would come out successful in his own bout, against that ferocious and sickening demoness. Whatever the case was, she believed he was more then capable enough of doing so. Now it was up to her to handle her own side of the battle.

She looked into his eyes, as he lowered his guard down, just to look inside of her own colorless orbs, usually an opponent would find this idiotic. However, she couldn't help but find a similarity in his eyes, and her own. Empty eyes, no emotion, just a conventional machine. A machine that wanted to find purpose in it's life. Someone who wanted to do good, but always met with the bad. Why did she feel sympathy for that?; She couldn't quite explain it herself but - There was no time to let her guard down, however before she could plan out an attack, it would seem that another shinigami had entered the fray. It annoyed her a bit, seeing as she wanted to fight him alone. However, she couldn't complain, since it was beneficial for the good side. She could tell what this kido spell was, after it actually reached zefonse, or so she thought. she quickly looked at the entering shinigami, and then looked back at zefonse. It would seem as if that action had goaded him into going into his next stage, because she couldn't help feel the eerie feeling, that was crawling up her spine. It wasn't a disgusting feeling, but it still felt uneasy. She listened as he spoke those words. She held her zanpakuto, while the crystals floated around her body, ready to defend from any side, if need be.

"...." She couldn't help but take interest in those words, she had assumed they were evil. Yet the way the man described it, seemed different. However, that wasn't going to make her take her ind off the goal, at hand. She felt a burst of reaitsu, as he began to go into his ressurecion stage, her kimono which was bound by chains, flew up a bit. She didn't bother to look, seeing as she was forgetful about clothing. Her mind had concentrated on, the opponent and his movements. After all it was obvious for a shinigami to know, that when arrancars went into ressurecion, they became even more formidable then they were, normal.

Her prediction was correct, at least in that sense. He had become much more astoundingly faster then before, creating a sonic boom and shock wave, while avoiding any of the other attacks, she looked on the form, but didn't look on the form in fear. However, she couldn't get much of a look, almost no one could discern him now, he quickly appeared in her direction, firing off a damaging wave of energy. She quickly swung her arm up and felt the damage, it burned, and hurt slightly. Creating a slight mark in her skin. It wasn't a long and burning sensation either. her arm was a bit stunned as well. She couldn't counter that, because it caught her off guard. Now, she would do better in defending, after all that's what she specialized in most. She, delved deep into her mind, to think of a strategy that would defend against this new form. She couldn't get overzealous or get nervous, she had to simply think about the battle, and think about the right measures that should be taken. She would use her third shikai, technique. This would provide her ample defense, while she waited to catch him. it was a hit or miss, but she had to take her chances. Akitsu's allowed her to form a large mirror in the shape of a snowflake, which she can create a dome of twenty-one mirrors made out of jade crystal to trap an opponent. Twelve remain at ground level, eight are placed above the first twelve and angled toward the ground, and the final mirror is above the rest and facing the ground. Akitsu can then enter one of the mirrors and instantly transport to another mirror. While moving about she bombards the opponent with attacks at very high speeds, such that the rest of the world appear to be moving in slow motion compared to her. If the mirror Akitsu is in is broken, she can leap out of one of the fragments and continue her attack or move to another mirror. The technique requires a large amount of reiatsu to maintain, so Akitsu's movement would become progressively slower the longer she maintains the mirrors.

Her mind, was made up, about using the technique, as she formed a large mirror in the shape of a snow flake. While more followed, taking the place. She quickly, jumped inside of one of the mirrors, and let the others flow around a location, that she was hoping zefonse would land in. While doing so, she stood from the inside of the mirror, to look at anything that might be out of place, and anything that she could sense. At least with this, technique, she would have a better time of tricking him, or keeping up with him. It was just a matter of, catching and implementing, but would her plan work out?; One could only see, and admire the efforts of the melancholic woman.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum