Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolf in Girls Clothing [open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Wolf in Girls Clothing [open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wolf in Girls Clothing [open] - Page 3 Empty Re: Wolf in Girls Clothing [open]

Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:50 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Wolf in Girls Clothing [open] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Mirja had not really factored in what would happen to a powerless person suddenly being given the power of Reiki, and soon the Jing in their Dantian. It would be a lot more firepower than Mirja had ever realized, being rather kickass in the Reiatsu department before ever getting her hands on this. So Elena made a rather vigorous reaction to it's presence. At one point nearly causing herself untowards exertion as she tried to grasp it with her mind instead of with her heart. Obviously, Mirja was going to have to teach her the next bit as well.

"Pfft, PG-13 is boring as hell. If that is the limit, might as well not bother to begin with. But also there is still more. You've unlocked the energy, and now you have to be able to control it. And once you can do that then you can learn the concept of Tai Chi, which will allow you to go woosh all over the place and punch bad guys in the head and then they fall unconscious. You'll be feeling a much needed degree of strength and generalized speed the more you get into Tai Chi. Swiftly outrunning all the mortal people. Doing this, will make your job so much easier. Both jobs,
in fact
" she told Elena, walking over to give her a headpat before taking a book out of her Shihakusho.

"Read this, and you'll get all the nitty gritty bits. I can stay and watch if you want me to but it isn't neccecery. A lot of basic solo stuff in there before I can do anything approaching the teaching again. But, that is good, because once you get through this book you'll be able to keep pace with me a little better and it will be glorious"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolf in Girls Clothing [open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Wolf in Girls Clothing [open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:12 pm

ELENA GENOVESE

Elena listened to Mirja's explanation of what Tai Chi was and how she was to attain it. Honestly, Elena wasn't particularly interested, but she would most likely skim the book later. Understanding weaponless combat would benefit her for sure, but in all honesty she would much rather learn swordplay. There was a reason she had them after all. Even still, apparently having two was something along the lines of an anomaly. Was it just chance, some greater force, or just coincidence?

"As much as I appreciate being taught and all..." Elena began as she tucked the book away inside her shuhakusho for later use, "...I'd much rather learn swordplay for now, if that's alright with you. I've never been much for reading anyways, and also..."

Reaching down to her left side, she unsheathed one of the swords she kept at her waist. It was nothing more than a standard katana. Even the other one, as she drew that one too from its sheath also at her left, seemed to be about the same size and shape. The only visible difference between the two was the color of the hilt. One was white, the other was black. "I'm also curious as to why I have two of these things. Isn't that abnormal amongst you guys?" she questioned the wolf woman, eyeing up the blades.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wolf in Girls Clothing [open] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Wolf in Girls Clothing [open] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:14 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Wolf in Girls Clothing [open] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Mirja was happy fluffster. Elena was something, someone that appealed to her. And as strange as it was for the libido with legs, it wasn't an appeal for her sex either. She just wanted the girl's company. And to teach her everything that she could so they had something to talk about when she learned more about it. However, Elena voiced her desire to learn stabby more than punchy, which was a touch more difficult. There hadn't been one of them in public for a, very long time.
"Ahh, swordplay. Never was all that great at that myself, so I don't really think I can help you on that front. For the swords, you'll want Shinmeiryuu. It's the Sword School for Tai Chi. Unfortunately, there aren't any of those around to teach you, except maybe one that is a lot more promiscuous than I am and will unabashedly ride you up and down the house if you flutter an eyelash at her" Mirja smirked at the thought of Evie teaching Elena. Girl would certainly...learn a few things about her body.

"Other than that, you can just read the book and learn it yourself. Will be a lot slower, but will be your pace, and your doing, not beholden to others" Mirja swished her tail a bit, and then shrugged. Two options, both pretty shit ones, but that was how learning anancient sword art was. "As for the Zanpaktou, it's certainly not common, but it's far from 'abnormal'. It's not common to wield a toothpick either, but mine still works fine" Mirja pulled out the Wakizashi-sized Beowulf and waved it about a bit before replacing it. "So don't worry. Two swords just means twice the fun"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum