Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

The fox and the tower! Predator Vs Prey! (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The fox and the tower! Predator Vs Prey! (Open)

Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:49 pm

Minerva observed the conversation between Lex and some creature she couldn’t hear. “Lex, pardon by saying this, but are you sure you aren’t going insane?” she telepathically asked half jokingly. She then telepathically asked Nina, “Hey Nina can you tell me what is going on?”

She saw that he pointed at an area in front of him, mentioning that something was there so she decided to experiment. Even though she couldn’t hear or see the threat. It didn’t necessarily mean that her magic wouldn’t be effective. There was only one way to find out. She pulled out a spell book from out of her pocket space dimension, outstretched her arm(even though she didn’t need to) and began to cast her fire magic. Underneath her a magic circle about 4 meters in radius with a pentagram in it appeared. A fireball was conjured in front of her and she launched it at the exact area Lex was indicating. Once it hits the ground or target it would immediately set the area on fire. She wanted to make sure she was doing the most damage so she set the fire to be 6500 degrees Fahrenheit. At the same time, she controlled it making sure it didn’t spread and cause collateral damage. If that doesn’t hurt ‘it’ then she would have to try something else. She prepared for a counter attack just in case she needed to react to something.

Spoiler:

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Minerva Winthrop on Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Liacaru
Lord Liacaru
Starter Member

The fox and the tower! Predator Vs Prey! (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The fox and the tower! Predator Vs Prey! (Open)

Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:23 am
Yet another deep breath from the small creature left the dark skinned man to watch as the large hollow's body decomposed. The fallen being shifted into a radiant white, dust-like energy that was quickly absorbed. "Ahhh..." He spoke with a heavy sigh that served both to inform the other of his listening, while also basking in the afterglow of his addiction. "I've not had my name spoken in so long. Though, that's a result of residing in the desolate lands that I come from. Such things as time and place are of no relevance." Rubbing one of his dainty blue paw beneath the underside of his chin, he seemed as if though he had become lost in thought, perhaps even from his own words.

"Lia...caru...yes, im sure that's it." He spoke with minor confidence. "As far as where I came fro-." It was then that he noticed the female holding an outstretched arm. He wasn't quite familiar with magic, but giving the woman's posture it was clear that she intended some form of attack. Whatever it was, the Adjucha didn't since a strong spiritual power any greater than a lesser human would possess. Instincts told him that she was no threat, and yet logic told him to play it safe, and play it safe he did. As the spell cast flew, the gray and blue fox quickly opened his maw wide, with how much he had recently fed, spawning a simple cero of such miniscule size was beyond easy.

Similar to the high speed beams the other monsters performed, a burst of deadly blue energy flew through the air. Had the other of possessed powers on the spiritual plane, perhaps the attacks would of collided, or maybe the human would of even won. Unfortunately, that seemingly wasn't the case. In a bright blur the spiritual attack would fan out the flames no matter how hot, leaving the high speed condensed beam of energy strong enough to level a small building on its own flying towards the woman's chest with pinpoint accuracy. "And here I thought this place was different..." Liacaru spoke with an annoyed growl.

Skills Used
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The fox and the tower! Predator Vs Prey! (Open) - Page 2 Lk210
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The fox and the tower! Predator Vs Prey! (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11500/20000The fox and the tower! Predator Vs Prey! (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:
http://lexprower.deviantart.com/

Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:56 am

Lex made sure to keep his distance from the small fox as he continued feasting on the carcass of his kills, seeming to both physically and spiritually consume the dead Hollows. Still, it took the time to answer, and as it did, it mostly confirmed that such a creature had an intelligence to not only remember its name, but be referred to with a bit of respect now. But before the small creature could even finish its first sentence, he could hear Nina's voice screaming at him in his head. 'Minerva is casting an offensive spell!' she telepathically yelled out at him, making Lex wince a bit at the sudden noise being so loud in his mind. But once he got over that, he actually took in what Nina had just said, making him turn his upper half a bit to look at Minerva. "What are you doing?" he asked calmly, figuring that she had more than enough right to do something of such a caliber of her own merit. Minerva probably saw something that they couldn't see, just as they saw the spirits that she couldn't see or sense as well.

But it was something she couldn't answer in time, because once she casted her spell to soar at one of the bodies of the Hollows, that's when he noticed something far worse as a reaction; the new creature preparing an attack of his own. He could feel it; the immense power rising inside of the creature as he heard Nina's voice scream at him inside of his mind again. But this time the feeling of hostility filled the air in an instant, the vixen's panicky tone seeming to fade into a quiet echoing tone as he turned around to face the creature to see him blasting an attack straight towards Minerva. Lex's eyes opened wide in horror at just how quickly this all changed, Lex only managing to perform one move to attempt saving his current companion. With the fifty bits of spiritual energy that was still floating around him, he sent three of them zipping straight towards Minerva's chest, three more was angled behind his own back and head since she was still hovering above him. Another three bits zipped to hover only inches above Liacaru, and this was the most dangerous part; because he was sure this wasn't going to be taken lightly if the creature was quick to jump the gun and attack again as a result.

Right away, all nine small spheres of spirtual energy exploded in a massive intense force of pressure and heat in an outward fashion from their current positions. The three explosions in front of Minerva successfully blocked the attack, and though the small spheres of energy were merely inches away from her body, Lex had enough control over his own spirit that he could explode it outward with no harm coming to the woman whatsoever, save for the feeling of a flash of mild heat for the brief moment. At the same time that the first three explosions were blocking Liacaru's attack, the other three explosions behind Lex went off as well to block the three explosions coming from Minerva's location, acting in the same fashion as to only be inches away from his current being but exploded outward to negate the harmful pressure and heat from his own explosions jutting outward from the woman above. The same thing happened to the three bits hovering above Liacaru, exploding outward from the creature's small stature to block the harmful explosions that he had caused to erase the attack since it was the only thing he had already out and prepared, even if by accident. It acted as a sort of crude triangle of power between the three entities before being gone just as fast as it had appeared, leaving the three standing there again with the other forty-one bits that surrounded the young man now expanding out more and more in a loose dome fashion around them all.

"Hey hey! I think we got off on the wrong foot here, let's just calm down and not jump to conclusions. Nina, explain to Minerva exactly what's going on." he said aloud, making sure that everybody could hear him quite clearly as he inched his hand towards the handle of his blade that was hanging firmly from the side of his hip at the moment, trying to be cautious that the fox might attack again. Meanwhile, the vixen that was perched on his shoulder had successfully calmed herself and started speaking to Minerva through telepathy. 'Minerva, there is a spiritual entity that assisted in saving the city, helping take down twenty-meter tall creatures, five of them in fact. We just found out his name, which is Liacaru, and he was about to explain where he came from. From the looks of it, he eats these creatures he just killed so, try not to antagonize him if you can.' she started, taking a moment to figure out if there was a way for her to help Minerva see the entity in front of them. Not thinking of anything right away, she decided to continue. 'Be advised, we don't know what he's capable of and he was just about to attack you, which is why Lex just seemed to randomly use such a technique so suddenly like that, I will try to come up with a solution to help you see these entities as fast as I can.' she said in a sincere tone, wanting her to know that she would do her best to help her out. In any case, Lex wasn't sure what to expect now, thinking that Liacaru might be on edge and that he was liable to attack again.

Lex's Abilities
Spoiler:

Template By: [THEFROST]
Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:35 pm

Just as she suspected, the creature attacked back, but before she did anything Lex shielded her from the blast. He began to explain and clarify the situation as this was a big misunderstanding. Apparently the creature Lex was talking to just helped kill something more dangerous. She quickly closed her fist which extinguished the fireball instantly. She flew down to where Lex was standing, landing about five feet to his right. “Alright, I trust you.” speaking to Lex. It was quite an interesting situation. If the creature hadn’t been here, who knows what the damage could have been done by now ,since according to Lex there was five others. As suspicious as it was, they were lucky to encounter this creature.

She listened to what Nina has too say and replied through telepathy. “Thank you. Oh and didn’t mean to leave you before. I was caught up in...something.”

She then turned towards Liacaru and bowed. “I apologize for my impetuousness. Seeing what just happened to the city, perhaps you could understand my reaction.” she replied still holding her parasol firm just in case she needed to use it.

Spoiler:

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Last edited by Minerva Winthrop on Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Liacaru
Lord Liacaru
Starter Member

Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:20 pm
Standing tall (Or as tall as such a small creature could.) the fox glared at the woman in question. "What the hell was that? Hey you!" Liacaru barked as he looked to the dark skinned man. "Assuming you two know one another, tell me. Why shouldn't I rip into this dumb bitch right now?" The fox's ear twitched in annoyance as his paws dug lightly into the ground. Not even giving the male a chance to speak he looked to his assaulter once more. "You better start talking or we're gonna have a problem."

Unfortunately, all that was spoken of the Adjucha towards the large woman fell on deaf ears. Even now as he continued to speak, she talked over him in favor of the male. "Damn it...that's it." Just as the fox prepared to attack, the unthinkable happened. The woman bowed, and to top it off her words didn't come off as something any assailant would ever say. That is, unless it was some sort of trap. "Umm...that's interesting and all but, you know i'm over here right?" The fox inquired as he raised a single paw in concern. Watching the other bow and speak off into the wrong direction almost as if she couldn't see him. "Umm...you blind or something?"

Last edited by Lord Liacaru on Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The fox and the tower! Predator Vs Prey! (Open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11500/20000The fox and the tower! Predator Vs Prey! (Open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:55 pm

Lex gave an irritated grunt as his patience began to run a little thin about the situation. The creature before him had a short temper, at least he seemed to from his reaction to act so hostile again in such a short span of time. The young man was already focusing on contrasting the energy bits around them, the look in his blue eyes growing colder and colder by the second as he got ready to detonate the spiritual bits that were hovering around the small fox, this time, in a loose form to consume all of his presence in the upcoming blast of pressure of spiritual fire. But Mineva's apology sated him, enough for him to calm down and rethink about the situation and how they were acting. Such a development was not a second too soon, the sudden release of intensity leaving Lex as he noticed Liacaru calm down and he loosened up his palm just a bit, expanding those spiritual bits from all of their forms again.

When he heard Liacaru call out to him finally to ask him what was essentially wrong with this whole picture, Lex shook his head and gave an irritated sigh. "No, she isn't blind, and my name isn't boy. My name is Lex, she's Nina, and she's Minerva." he began, pointing his forefinger and then thumb at himself and then the two girls with the mention of each name. He found it hard to avoid the situation of telling him that she couldn't see him, which is why he told Nina to alert Minerva about what was going on through her telepathy. Still, with no other choice now, he figured that the truth would be the best option now. Besides, Lex was more than ready to detonate any spiritual bits if he had to in order to keep them safe if Liacaru decided to get hostile, but he hoped that he didn't need to do such a thing. "We aren't sure why yet, but Minerva can't seem to see you or the other creatures that are here on the ground at this very moment. I have a few guesses, but I'm not certain yet and won't assume. So, anything else?" he asked. All the while the vixen was staring at him with unblinking eyes, trying to assess whatever information that she could out of him as she gazed at him with such intensity.

Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:40 pm

She didn’t appreciated the insult, but she kept her cool and understood the creatures frustration. She did attack before fully assessing the situation afterall. To be fair, being too hesitant in a battle can be the difference between life and death also. She looked around, assessing the area. All of he civilians were now out of harms way. It didn’t seem anyone had died, but their were many injured. The ones she attended to were now leaving and would exit the immediate area. There were a few sporadic fires from cars and random debris, which she snuff out as she saw them. Its one thing to heal the injured, but infrastructure repair and other damage to buildings would have to wait.

“Nina did you discover anything new? I can tell you are trying intensely.”She looked roughly at the area Lex was looking at.
“Why don’t you show yourself! Are you scared. How can you expect us to trust you if you are hiding?” she exclaimed putting her free hand on her waist.

Spoiler:

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lord Liacaru
Lord Liacaru
Starter Member

Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:23 pm
With a deep sigh, the fox exhaled through his nose. "Hmm...i'm not hiding, but perhaps I could do something to fix this problem." Rather annoyed at being called scared by the same person that needed someone to defend her, the Adjucha was willing to set that aside for the moment. Closing his eyes, the fox relaxed as he focused upon the woman before him. It was then that he made an attempt to form a mental link deep within the confines of her mind. If she couldn't naturally see him, he could share with her his own senses of both sight and sound to make proper communication possible.

Normally, illusion was an ability meant to hinder one's grasp of reality, but in this case, he attempted to make every inserted image within her mind a placeholder of the real thing. That being said she was limited to only seeing the fox's take on things. In Liacaru's own mind he was much larger and stronger than he truly was, baring size more natural to a wolf than a fox. His coat shined with a pure gray and royal blue that trailed along his flowing mane. In reality he looked closer to a young fox, yet his illusion portrayed him as a majestic being baring well groomed fur alongside his hardened bone armor.

"Ok,this should make it easier for you. I've never used my ability in this way, so let's hope for the best." He spoke in a calm tone as he sat along the floor, his previous edge clearly subsided. Though his words where directed towards Minerva, his gaze couldn't help but trail to the creature along Lex's shoulder. "Hey...what are you looking at?" Lia inquired with a slight tilt of his head as if to say she where quite odd to him.

Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:03 pm

The hostility in the air had subsided for sure and Liacaru had even offered to help Minerva see him. This was a great help to say the least, because it indicated that he was willing to trust the both of them to some type of degree in order to do this. But just as he suggested it was when Nina had finally gotten out of her trance, seeming a bit excited as she finished transferring a good bit of her own spiritual energy to the woman only a few feet away from them. "Alright Minerva! I di-" she began, but then saw a different form of Liacaru suddenly appear in front of them all. "... oh." was all she could manage, her tail swaying side to side as she gave a puzzled look at what she was looking at.

Apparently, Liacaru had given himself a different image of himself for Minerva to look at. Now that she heard him speak again, she noticed that his voice was projected to be deeper as well, making it rather odd to listen to since she heard his original voice and this new one at the same time. He was sure that he didn't mean to, but simply showing Minerva such an image while the three of them were telepathically linked like this made it to where both Lex and Nina could see the projection as well. She couldn't help but give a wry cackle at what he was trying to show himself to be. She was not sure if this is how he saw himself realistically or if he was intentionally doing so while knowing his real stature. In either case, she cleared her throat and sheepishly zipped her eyes in another direction, preferably towards Minerva, as she began speaking to her telepathically again.

'I've finished sharing my energy with you now Minerva, let me know if anything has changed." she mentioned. Minerva should be able to see the real form of Liacaru fading into existence at this point if Liacaru were to remove the illusion, allowing her to hear his real voice as well. Though she speculated, she wasn't going to be sure until Minerva confirmed that what she did actually helped. Nina quickly looked back to the small fox as she remembered that he had asked her a question, giving a nervous smile at him before deciding to answer. "Oh, just quite curious as to what you are, you're fascinating after all." she said in a bit of a cheery tone, trying to make him feel even more at ease and welcome amongst the group.

Nina's Abilities
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lex Prailius on Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:46 pm

She heard Liacaru speak to her in her mind. Apparently telepathy was more common here than she thought. In a moment she felt something warm inside her and then an interesting figure began to materialize in front of her, a creature that was to signify a majestic and fearsome image. Minerva raised an eyebrow at what she saw, not sure what to say.

Before she could say, Nina spoke to her and felt another tinge within her, this time from Nina. A few seconds later, another image showed up but she couldn't see it well as the image overlapped with the larger and more intimidating form. She responded back to Nina telepathically. "Yes, I can see him now. So this large wolf is what he is ,eh?"

"Well now, so this is what you are. I see that you are quite magnificent. May I ask where you are from and how you got here?" she asked the fox. Every since she lost her dimensional and teleportation magic, she was looking for a way to get back to her own dimension. Perhaps Licararu knew how to travel between dimensions. She didn't think that he would just tell him or even if he actually knew himself. She would have to think about how to raise the topic at an appropriate time if she could get him to trust her. Currently, that was taking some time, but it would be worth it if it meant extracting useful information from others.

Spoiler:

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum