Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD!

+18
Teitoku
Kenshin
Ravana
KT
Yokkyu Amai
Zero
Chao
MaidInAmn
Majestic Moose
Pockeh
Dai
Kaigen
Iori
Raiki
Silim
Genpaku
Zane
THEFROST
22 posters
Go down
Kaigen
Kaigen
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 2 Empty Re: INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD!

Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:57 pm
Event Sign Up

INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 2 Rage

Characters

Victor "Marcus" Avitus 1-2+/0-5
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 2 Empty Re: INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD!

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:05 pm
Event Sign Up

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:32 pm
Both have been approved.

INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:54 pm
Event Sign Up

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:21 pm
Approved

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:24 am
Added new rules.

Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:41 am
I'm missing in the posting Order for the Battle for London. Also, I signed up first, so I should be directly after Della. And Hisao isn't added. Fix that, please.

INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 2 1zz6irn
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:42 am
Silim wrote:I'm missing in the posting Order for the Battle for London. Also, I signed up first, so I should be directly after Della. And Hisao isn't added. Fix that, please.

The reason the post order is like that is because I got people who could post right away first. I should have stated in the rules that it is a first come, first serve deal. If you are able to post, that is your posting order. Sorry for any confusion. I will also add Hisao.

Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:48 am
Alright, then I'll post after Kaigen and Dai, since I still have exams up until friday. After that, I'll be here completely to kick some ass with you guys in the event. That alright?

INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 2 1zz6irn
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:36 am
Silim wrote:Alright, then I'll post after Kaigen and Dai, since I still have exams up until friday. After that, I'll be here completely to kick some ass with you guys in the event. That alright?

Will you be able to post on Friday? If not, I can simply use Rule 4.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum