Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD!

+18
Teitoku
Kenshin
Ravana
KT
Yokkyu Amai
Zero
Chao
MaidInAmn
Majestic Moose
Pockeh
Dai
Kaigen
Iori
Raiki
Silim
Genpaku
Zane
THEFROST
22 posters
Go down
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 3 Empty Re: INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD!

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:54 am
*cough* I posted. xD I had some time before my exam today. Don't worry, I WILL post in time.

EDIT says: Though it might be good if we make a seperate order for the John and Mana fight. I'm so pumped for it that I nearly explode.

INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 3 1zz6irn

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 3 Empty Re: INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD!

Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:01 am
Fawking approved, though you need to fix that coding!

INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 3 WVMWLOu
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:15 pm
Event Sign Up

• Name: Ice-Haired Retta
  • Application: Her Application
  • Thread Title: Walking Around Bored
  • Reasons: She was ordered to go there with a small strike team of mobile armors.
  • Tier: 1-1

INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 3 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:16 pm
i Approve of this.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:49 pm
Event Sign Up

• Name: Ashlei Clixx
  • Application: -Goes to find-
  • Thread Title: Battle for London
  • Reasons: -Is laughing- London... hahahaha xD Spose I should back up the demons -Pushed up glasses and sighs- Such a bother
  • Tier:0-2+

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:19 pm
Approved =P

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/100INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:23 am
Event Sign Up

INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 3 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000INVADERS MUST DIE: MAIN STORYLINE EVENT SIGN-UP THREAD! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:44 pm
[Size=14]Event Sign Up

[list]
[*]Name: Shade
[*]Application: http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/t1939-shade-remade
[*]Thread Title: Battle for London
[*]Reasons: Shade is joining this battle to assist Vohlis in here goals and any other demons involved in the battle.
[*]Tier: 2-1

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:56 pm
Both approved.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum