Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kraven
Kraven
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Back to the Mortal Realm Left_bar_bleue0/0Back to the Mortal Realm Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Back to the Mortal Realm Empty Back to the Mortal Realm

Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:03 pm
Kraven stepped out from the Garganta, his feet hitting solid ground for the first time in awhile. He was quite used to the sand that he had known for so much of his life, that he didn't really react well to the solid ground, falling over and hitting a tree. He stood up, bracing himself by the tree, picking himself up as he felt the tell-tale sign that he wasn't alone. He felt his reiatsu drain into the egg at an accelerated rate, most likely draining a little bit from all the birds and animals that surrounded him in the forest.

Kraven looked all around himself, scanning the world around him with his Pesquisa as he tried to find a good match, or at least a nice little feast. Around him he saw a nice little lake and hundreds of large trees. He moved to the water and lay down in it, calming himself and shivering at the first bit of water he has ever felt since he entered Hueco Mundo. Kraven floated from end to end of the lake, his guard about half-way up, a pesquisa up around him, but not using any other sense, using the other to touch, taste, see, and feel the water beneath him.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Back to the Mortal Realm Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Back to the Mortal Realm Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Back to the Mortal Realm Empty Re: Back to the Mortal Realm

Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:01 pm
Izueo stepped lightly on the leaves that lined the floor of Karakura Forest. His long skin-tight shinigami robe wrinkling at the legs and arms as he walked. He stopped, gazing up at the seemingly endless canopy above him. He really hated the forest, he had been here with only the creatures and a demon in his head for over six months. He had grown to hate this place.

He looked down, his pale pink eyes staring straight ahead, his emotionless facade showing plainly as his shoulder-length black hair hovered slightly on the breeze. He turned, seeing a small lake with.. was that a person in it? He decided to check this out. He walked quickly over to the lake, concealing his spiritual pressure to the point where his reiatsu should only barely register at the human level. One thing Izueo learned was never to give away your strength this soon. He climbed atop a rock next to the lake, sitting on it slowly and watching the man float.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Kraven
Kraven
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Back to the Mortal Realm Left_bar_bleue0/0Back to the Mortal Realm Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:17 pm
Kraven twitched as he felt something entering the extreme outer edge of his Pesquisa. Slowly, he drifted towards it, eyes closed as he tried to get a better read on what it was. He drifted over to the edge and then dove under the water, getting much faster under the water, having swam for over 50 years before he went to Hueco Mundo. He popped up on the side of the lake, near the low reiatsu signature, though he learned not to underestimate an enemy just because their reiatsu was low, especially after his first match with the arrancar Ulquiorra.

Kraven popped onto the land and landed down on the ground.

"Hey. Nice to see someone else here. I came here and... well, to put it simply, I have no clue where here is... But, at least I'm not surrounded by sand." Kraven was speaking in his normal voice, but he had a bit of a happiness to his voice, despite the shinigami next to him. Kraven looked at the man in shinigami robes and smiled a bit, his teeth all sharpened with two large fangs, though they would not be noticed if he could learn to keep his mouth shut.

"So, what are you doing in this lovely little forest?"
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:13 am
moved to arhived becuse of inativeness

Back to the Mortal Realm XmGUKMS
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 7:07 am
Back to the Mortal Realm Akemi

Archived;;Locked;;Moved to the correct spot

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Back to the Mortal Realm EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Back to the Mortal Realm Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum