Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
PrideandPity
PrideandPity
Starter Member

Zetsuei (Finished) Empty Zetsuei (Finished)

Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:26 am
Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

THE DANAVA DEMON TEMPLATE

Danava Demon Profile
中空アーチャー

I. Basic Information

» Name: Zetsuei
» Titles: None. Zetsuei rarely allows people to remember him unless it is important.
» Age: N/A
» Gender: None truly but identifies as being male
» Affiliation/Rank: Rogue

» Shifter Appearance Written: Given the nature of Zetsuei's Origin, he can change himself to any form he desires.

» True Appearance Written: While he can have numerous forms on the fly, his true form is incredibly minimalist. He is 5'9, has tanned skin, and short well-kept black hair. He has a muscular build though it isn't noticeable because of his suit. It is a dark solid purple suit with a cream undershirt and black cufflinks. He would look completely professional if not for the bright crimson sandals he wears. The most noticeable part of his form is that he has no face or ears. The skin is completely free on any blemishes.

I. Personality

» Personality:

Investigative- Zetsuei was the type to ask questions often and inquire about how things would work. People were among his favorite topic of inquiries. There was also something satisfying about hearing of rumors and proving them true or false. He was by no means a detective or anything of the like, it was just to satisfy his craving to know.

Introverted- The demon had often found himself working alone in most cases, and had grown to appreciate the solitude of it. Making friends wasn’t exactly easy for him, given how he hated the hustle and bustle of regular life. He never had friends’ only associates, and temporary partners. This led to conflicting feelings within him with one side wanting to know about someone while another was just to keep his distance.

Lonely- This loneliness was price paid for his reclusiveness but it was not always intentional. People seem to naturally draw away from Zetsuei at best and outright chase and attack Zetsuei at worst. He simply had that effect on people. The concept of intimacy that was not purchased or bargained for something else was beyond his understanding. Which of course only meant it was even more desired by him.

Cautious – While interested in learning about others, Zetsuei never got too close to them. Earlier in his life when he didn’t know better, his thirst to learn had gotten many people hurt or injured. A gab about a gentleman’s weak side here, a habit of a merchant there; he didn’t believe in hiding things he found out with other people, not truly understanding what the information was worth or what it would cost him. He was just fortunate that people didn’t kill him or at the very least lock him away. As such he keeps all information he finds out to himself as he is the only one who can be trusted with it. He had also learned to avoid people, who were natural instigators. Life was trouble enough without the big people charging around like elephants bringing attention to themselves and the people around them.

Masochistic - His curious nature and his desire to discover new things has also led him to willingly endure more of his fair share of pain. It has gotten to the point where he lowkey enjoys it. Zetsuei also has a habit of throwing himself to the wolfs in a sense as if looking forward to the rebuttal. He is often in conflict with himself while deciding the method of identifying more: To remain distant and careful or to be up close and endure what comes.

Situational Pacifist - Zetsuei despises losing potential knowledge that he can hoard to himself, so he is always hesitant to kill anyone. However, should there be a controlled environment where he can partake of one's history before they die, he will have no qualm about murdering them as he has all he desires at that point.

» Likes: Cranberries, Cats(He refers all feline animals as cats with larger species just being big cats.), Peace and quiet, Finding out something new, Conversing with himself over the information he attains, Learning about other people, People who can express themselves.

» Dislikes: False Information, Liars, The Noise-kin( what he refers to needlessly noisy people.), Killing(To kill is to lose valuable knowledge of ones life.)

I. History

» History:
The start of Zetsuei’s beginning wasn’t overly that eventful or different from other demons of his type. He was just a clump of thoughts being drawn and collected together. He had only a bare recollection of what was happening around him as he was being formed. There was great silence and warmth where he was and it covered him like a gentle wet blanket. This momentary bliss was short-lived as he came into the realm, a small being who was a midget among mountains. The quiet and warmth that had surrounded him was replaced with noise and sharp stabs poking at his skin. The stabbing was curious as it seemed more surprising than painful. Fear of the unknown had given way to curiosity as he slowly rose to his feet.

The world around him was very odd. Memories trickled out from the recesses to make some sense of what was going on. The name Zetsuei had arrived to him as if it were an afterthought. He raised his hand to the ever present stabbing around him.

“Rain…”

This wasn’t anything new to Zetsuei for he had seen it many times somewhere. As he began to touch and feel around himself, one thing that Zetsuei noted was that his face was as smooth as glass yet he could see, smell, and hear just as well as if he had normal features. His senses also didn’t seem to want to remain in one place either or follow its regular function, leading him to hear different smells, taste colors, visually see sounds. It was confusing but interesting experience. As he touched the surroundings, it was as if several lights went on inside him. He was able to completely identify what he touched from what it did down to what it was made of. The information that he received never seemed to stay with him. It wasn’t like the demon forgot or was unable to process it all. It was as if his mind was only visiting his body. He staggered as he worked to push his body forward. His senses were dancing and with each footfall of his bare feet, information came to him in droves.

"Stone.....dirt.....blood....urine....paint...paper..."

The information was constantly passing to his mind, making him shudder with conflicting sensations of nausea and delight. As time passed, he began to get a handle on his senses and could observe things a bit more clearly. He was in a run down section of some city, and he was standing amongst the debris and trash. The smell around him was of stale and metallic and it was even more pungent with the rain. As he was looking around, it was at this moment that he heard a soft sultry voice call out to him.

"Oi...naked guy. You seem like you're lost. Do you need any help?"

Zetsuei turned around to find a lady holding a purple umbrella, looking at him. The lady was actually wearing an expensive suit with flat tacky shoes. She had blue eyes, green long hair and a seductive figure. She actually towered over him standing at 5'9 and would look completely human if not for the 3 silver horns growing from her forehead. Zetsuei had just been born today, so the fact that this lady was completely out of place in such an area was completely over his head at this point. There was also something else that he saw the moment he saw her. The minute he looked on her it was as if he recalled something about this woman as if she had always known her yet the information that was given to him was undecipherable. It was like a puzzle that scrambled itself each time you got to the last piece.

"Who are you?" he asked slowly.

"Well lets just say I'm someone whose here to help newborns like you!" the lady replied with gentle smile.

"New...born?"

"Yes newborn. Not many people come about naked around this place unless they were mugged and robbed, and I don't see any injuries on you at all. That'll probably change real quick. Speaking of nudity..."

The woman had grabbed into her pockets and pulled out an impossible large trench coat. She threw the coat at Zetsuei and made a motion to put it on. He did as he was instructed and while the coat kept him warm, it had a smell of perfume and cigar smoke that didn't agree with him.

"There you go kid. You stand out a little less now. My name is Dalis Welkqueet. What is yours? Or do you still not no it yet?"

"My name...is Zetsuei." the young demon replied,feeling himself getting stronger as he got warmer.

The lady approached Zetsuei and ruffled his hair gently.

"Zetsuei huh? It isn't the strangest name I've heard, but it is odd. Anyway you newborns are probably in the mood for something to eat right? Well wait just a moment. I have something for you right here."

It was then that the lady had pulled out a small knife from her pocket. Zetsuei understood what a knife was and was quite confused as to why she was taking it out. What happened next confused him even more. The lady had laid the edge to her hand and slit her hand open, letting the blood drop out. There was no hesitation nor flinch from Dalis as she did this. Zetsuei out of curiosity gave his own hand a cut in the middle. The sensation of pain shot through his mind as his own blood began to drip out. The lady shook her head, chuckling as she approached closer.

"Hey Zetsuei. My blood is kind of special. If you eat it, you'll feel a whole lot better. Come and take some!"

Zetsuei raised his hand to touch her hand when information had flooded his mind again. It was that same undecipherable gobbledygook from before. It came to him far more urgently now practically slapping him in the face. This made Zetsuei woozy and he knelt down. As he rubbed his head, he saw a bloody hand extend itself to him. He smiled as he gladly took her hand. The very moment their hands clasped together, Zetsuei felt something unlock within him as if he had cemented himself in world, though he couldn't understand why.

"Hey now it tastes better when it is fresh. Hurry up and taste some." the green-headed spoke.

Ignoring the confusing information, Zetsuei took the blood into his hand. He had no mouth to speak of but almost as if his body knew what he wanted the blood vanished and he could feel it enter his body. Words couldn't describe the feeling of strength and joy he felt as he partook of the blood. It was sweet but not in an unpleasant way. It had a gummy texture and was chewy, but with each chew more delicious juice poured into his belly.

It made him feel happy and warm as when he was still in Nidhana's embrace. Then with the playful demeanor of cotton candy it was gone. Dalis chuckled softly as she could tell Zetsuei was perplexed even without a face. The warmth that came with the blood had also vanished and the cold had returned only, he felt it more now than when he did prior.

The blood was still leaking a little from Dalis's hand so Zetsuei approached to sample it, but as he made a movement forward, she moved back.

"Now now, Zetsuei. It may be tasty but it's still my blood. I can't be giving it away all willy-nilly. Though I can give some of it to you for a bit for a few favors around. Do you mind?"

Zetsuei agreed as it was the least he could do to thank her for helping him out. Following Dalis, he left the deserted alleyway and walked out into the busy city district. As Zetsuei had barely gotten a handle on his senses, the experience had made him feel faint as all the information was being absorbed and analyzed. There was also a lot more demons traveling about the area. Like ants, the two of them scurried underneath the towers of stone and rock and wood. He hardly had any time to experience it for Dalis was taking him some where very quickly. If he had let go of her hand, he would most certainly have gotten lost amongst the crowd of people.

"Where are we going?" he asked practically skidding across the muddy ground.

"Well we're going to my home. I have a few more people for you to meet. They'll bring you up to speed on how things work around here."

Naively unfearful, Zetsuei continued to the follow Dalis to where the he was led to a shoddy looking house.

The first thing that Zetsuei noticed about the house was the smell. It was so sickly sweet that it had caused him to gag on reflex. His head throbbed painfully as he witnessed more information being force-fed to him. He took a moment to gather himself before being introduced to his new "family".

As Zetsuei worked for Dalis, he slowly became aware of her true intentions for him and going even further her true self. Dalis was a danava like himself and though his body was trying to tell him the truth of her nature, he was neither intelligent nor mature enough to use it. The demon woman that he encountered that day was a danava of addiction, who used her blood to make thralls out of other demons who partook of her blood.

Now Zetsuei had found this out early enough but it was 120 years before he acquired the physical and mental strength to resist her. It was par for the course that he kill her, but he found that he couldn't. It wasn't Dalis's power holding sway over him still, but his own body was keeping him from finishing her off as if she was still needed for something. In the end, he decided to gather what few things he had acquired and left her behind. A couple of years later, after being made a slave, he fell into the ownership of an Elder Demon who would later become his teacher: Dellius Meins. Though originally thinking of Zetsuei as nothing more than a Guinea pig for his experiments, he took an interest to Zetsuei's inquisitive nature and taught him everything about the world to that point. He was still the slave of Meins but he soaked everything in and began to study himself when he was alone. Rather than be locked up, he had begun to travel alongside Dellius to help out with labor and research. As Zetsuei learned more about the world around him, many opportunities to escape had presented itself to him, though he was in no rush. Dellius was the closest thing to an actual father to him, though he wasn't so ignorant of his position that he would act on it. The journey had taken them all across Demon world and had stopped in the Vicāra Plane. This area was a complete treasure trove to him. Touching the ground itself gave him its history of the land and what was beyond it. His mind would have easily been overwhelmed if not for an inborn ability that had surfaced in his isolation. He became more aware of things than he ever was while he was alone and he had questioned if he should stay.

Dellius at this point, encouraged the Danavan to journey on his own and figure out what he wanted to do with what he learned. For that, Dellius had extended his hand again as he had done centuries ago. He had journeyed back from the land and had killed Dalis. There was that feeling again but this time it wasn't Dalis that gave this feeling but Dellius. Now fully free of the connection, he wandered on, learning, stealing, and surviving. He had amassed money yes, but why lose what you have if you can still get it with cunning? As he began to invest his time looking inward, he found something that he wasn't expecting. It was an demon male completely out of place within his inner world.

He had seen millions within himself but it was all just him, so seeing another person made the gentleman stick out like a unsoiled white flower in a sea of tar. The gentleman was 5'7, with blue and gold skin and facial features resembling a 54 year old man. He had his sharp purple hair tied in a ponytail and wore a teal suit with loafers. The old man was surrounded by the multitudes of Zetsuei within not out of malice, but of curiosity. It was his way. There was no words spoken, with only the sound of giants passing by ignoring the little folk and the shuffling noise as the cluster of faceless inhabitants struggled to move in closer to view this new phenomenon. Finally, one of them spoke.

"Excuse me sir, but who are you?"

It was now time for the stranger to speak.

"Isn't it common courtesy to give your own name first before inquiring for another?"

"True, but while your existence here is like a breath of fresh air in this stagnant world, you're the stranger here."

At this response, the gentleman laughed with his voice echoing amongst the city.

"You may not know me," he began, "but I am no stranger....not really. Though I suppose I do owe you an explanation now that you are sufficiently smart enough to warrant speaking to. I've known about you since you were a newborn, as did several others with me."

"Others?" Zetsuei repeated. Several in the crowd made small gasps while others murmured amongst themselves. It was surprising enough that there was a different person within here let alone more than one. He let his initial surprise die down as he went over what was said to him.

"You claim to have known me since my creation. Are you perhaps....my Eternal partner?" Zetsuei had heard tales of other Danavans having partners but for better or worse, it was usually the Danavans choice to create one. He had never heard of anything like a partner existing before hand barring the unfortunate event when servant becomes master and the role of the partner is reversed with the Danavan host.

"I can see how you would come to such a conclusion, but no. I am not your Eternal partner or anyone else's. It is like you said we are initially strangers and yet not, for I have been with you since your conception, and we both have one particular thing in common that binds us together."

"Which is....?" the faceless demon said, urging the man to continue.

"Sorry, but I'm afraid we're not quite there yet. We can talk a little but you still need to learn more about yourself before I reveal much more to you. For now, you can just call me Ulrich.'

"Ulrich?"

"Yes. That is my name. Of course I already know your name Zetsuei, for I have witnessed it being birthed as I've witnessed many births before hand. You can consider yourself blessed...or cursed depending on your outlook. I've noted that you have always had a curious nature about you, which is good! It will help drive off boredom for yourself and keep you relatively sane. Well that's all I wanted to convey to you. We will talk again when you know yourself better."

Before Zetsuei could get another word in, Ulrich vanished into the ground. He tried to search for him but found himself unable to, as if some force was preventing him. This had been an exciting new dilemma for the young danavan and he had conveyed his discovery to Dellius. Dellius said that nothing would be gained without research so for now he should follow what Zetsuei believed was right for himself.

Now having a new focus, Zetsuei continued his life as a wallflower drifter. This time he chose to observe folks that were higher on the totem pole of the Demon society, all in secret, and occasions of him getting caught was rare and easily dealt with. While he preferred to live outside and alone, he found that he would require more help from people in the future. After some detailed research, he went to the living world for the first time. He kept out of sight and to himself as per usual and found new interests in that weak world. He had also made a friend with a young child who had happened to notice him and even made a contract with him. New information had poured into his head consistently like a video. He found a new interest of dissecting the boys daily life and understanding why he did the things he did. It was a way to pass from the boredom of life and while it repeated in some instances he found it a never-ending source of amusement.

Not many others could see past the façade or normalcy and even less could be bothered to take note of him which made it easy to spy on others. He never strayed too closely however, as the ones who could truly see him had a tendency to get involved. Some encounters were more easily handled than others but all were insightful. Keeping up to date with all the events happening on Earth and Demon World was chore, and he often found himself hiding out to not get involved.

But he never stopped watching.

END OF THE DANAVA DEMON APPLICATION

Last edited by PrideandPity on Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:54 am; edited 4 times in total
PrideandPity
PrideandPity
Starter Member

Zetsuei (Finished) Empty Re: Zetsuei (Finished)

Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:38 am
Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

Danava Demon Profile
中空アーチャー

I. Natural Abilities

» Natural Abilities:

• Tree of Existence: A trait given to him from his Identity Origin, Zetsuei has some control over his own existence and more specifically how his existence is interpreted by way of an ethereal tree only he can reach. The tree also holds Zetsuei's thoughts, leading people who attempt to read his mind fail as it will appear as him thinking nothing. Zetsuei is able to knows when someone is aware of his existence because of the tree as well as if it by someone he "knows". He can ultimately decide whether or not that awareness remains. When someone new knows of Zetsuei's existence, Zetsuei feels a branch form on the tree. If someone was to know of his existence by hearing about it from another person, then a branch would be off shoot from the branch that already existed.

These branches form very easily and can be made from any medium: people, T.V, newspaper, flash drive, internet, etc. Zetsuei is capable of removing the branches and thus removes all trace of his existence from the mind, memory and mediums that had it. It should be noted if Zetsuei cuts a branch that has offshoots, all down the line will lose their memory of him unless otherwise stated.

Zetsuei also has certain conditions that must take place before he can permanently die. The tree can't be destroyed but what makes up the tree can. There must be no trace of Zetsuei left behind( Physical or Mental). What this means besides having all traces of his body destroyed is that the people who know Zetsuei must have all memories of him erased, or they must be killed. What is tricky is that they must all be destroyed at the same time because if even one person who knows him remains he can use that memory to reconfirm his existence and restore everything his existence influenced. (In order for him to be revived, the medium must be alive. So long as traces of his existence remains, the tree will completely restore him mind, body and soul though not necessarily in the same place as his death.

• Kinetic reservoir: Because of his Origin of Stability, Zetsuei is prone to bouts of unresponsiveness. Fortunately, his body was already born with a trait that helps offset this. Within a hundred yard radius, the area around Zetsuei is affected by his possession. Everything that moves, living or not, from people, animals, vehicles to, even non-physical things such as air, sound and light, kinetic energy is passively siphoned away from the movement of these things within his field of influence. If left in an area with no movement, eventually he will stop moving and enter into a sort of hibernation until the kinetic energy returns to okay parameters. At worst, Zetsuei will self-cannibalize his demonic energy to move. As such, he keeps the kinetic energy he absorbed stored away to aid in movement and help resist. This energy absorbed can be utilized by Zetsuei in incredible bouts of strength as well as fueling some abilities though. This leaves the area having somewhat noticeable changes such as it feeling slightly colder, as the molecules in the air slowdown from lack of energy or sounds being slightly muffled as sound travels slower.

• Danavan Insight: While the Origin of Identity is separate, it is connected with all Danavans as their Origin is essentially their Identity. Aside from knowing whenever and wherever new Danavan is born, Zetsuei will know any Danavan he observes on the spot without any need to search them as well as their current Origin(s). This does NOT mean he knows everything about them. He only knows their names, their Origin(s) and a brief non-detailed summary of what they are capable of. He is unable to tell the uninitiated(Danavans who don’t truly know their Origin) about their Origin as that would be denying them the chance of self-discovery which is a taboo for his Origin of Identity, but he can help them find out about it themselves. This power can also be used on demons besides Danavans but there is a 3 turn period before the information is given to him since they are not directly connected. Danavans who see Zetsuei, will feel as if they have met him somewhere even if they have never crossed paths.

• Mind of the Many: While a normal being has a single mind, Zetsuei has a completely working mind for every cell in his body and while the entire body can function just fine with one mind, Zetsuei can allow different minds to take over certain experiences or functions such as letting the mind of his pinky toe view something and relegating the information to other minds. Attacks that effect the mind are nullified this way. It also enables him to focus on several things at once

• Collective Focus: Taking advantage of the unique cacophony of minds within him, rather than keep them separate Zetsuei can boost all 3 of his willpower skills by collectively uniting multiple minds within his body. Of course, this negates "Mind of the Many" while it is active.

• Identify: Gifted to him from birth, Zetsuei is capable of identifying most mundane things instantly. Things like people or special objects, he only needs to observe them with his senses for 10 turns to completely know them body, soul and history. If he is able to make physical contact with what he is observing by either touching or being touched by it then this number is reduced by 3 turns for each turn he remains in contact. Danavans and demons require half the amount of turns to identify them.

• Voice of intent: While Zetsuei doesn't have a face to convey his emotions, his way of communication is special. When he desires to speak to one or more person, only those who he desires to hear him, be they man or creature will mentally sense what he desires to convey. How he is interpreted by others is up to them. This naturally bypasses all language barriers one might go through and also allows him to understand all languages. This doesn't mean he's an open book whenever he speaks, It just means people can understand him. As his voice can convey intent, he is also capable of talking to all creatures and even acquire their assistance.

• Malleable Entity: Everything that makes up Zetsuei’s being can be changed by him and he is capable of surviving any change he makes to himself. From his body, to the energy he uses, to his very soul, all that fall under his identity can be altered by him.

• Sensory Intent: Zetsuei's sense of touch, sight, hearing, smell, and taste, tend to merge with each other giving birth to new and bizzare experiences, like hearing the sound poison makes, or seeing a stinky smell. Zetsuei has learned to properly control his senses and can merge them at will. He has no mouth but he is able to eat in a mysterious way.(It just sounds like he's breathing and the food looks like its disintegrating in front of him). Because of this unique way of eating, it is not possible`.

I. Origin Powers

» Origin Name: Stability

» Origin Power: Zetsuei's Origin of Stability is very defense oriented and is expressed into 4 main facets: Restoration, Preservation, Nullification, and Stillness.

» Origin Abilities:

Restoration

"To bring one to a state of stability"

Everything that exists has state which can be considered its normal(stable) state. Zetsuei can efficiently restore people and things to a stable state, completely undoing aging and what not. Combined with the power of his Origin of Identity, he can strengthen the effect even further. For example, under normal usage he can cause a broken wooden chair to be fixed again. Strengthened, he could turn that chair into a tree. He can’t restore the dead, but any other condition aside from that is doable. Mental-wise, One could return an unstable and excited mind to a calm state. Note: This is under the assumption that the unusual state of mind is NOT normal.

Preservation

To guard and enhance the state of stability

Zetsuei can not only create protective fields or auras to ward off against the elements, but he can at its core strengthen and/or grant solidity to an object making it even harder to damage as well as ensuring overall permanence and strength. Applied differently, it can buff the attack of themselves and others. It also allows him to give form to the formless, which is useful for supplementing his Origin of Identity. He is capable of preserving anything with his power, even souls. This enables complete protection from the elements such as heat, cold, poison, etc and can keep It even halts aging to a degree. It should be noted that while things like plant life and objects can be preserved indefinitely, the rules are a bit different for living tissue. The more powerful the being is in comparison to Zetsuei, the shorter the time they can be preserved is without spending some extra effort. A soul can indeed be held indefinitely but Zetsuei will have to dedicate some energy to keep it preserved and give more energy when that time is up. Mentally, One could gain resistance towards adverse effects toward the mind and senses.

Nullification

To encourage a state of stability

Similar to Restoration, Zetsuei seeks to bring things to a state where things are stable or neutral, only in this case, he does so actively. Nullification does what it says. It nullifies and negates what it goes against, rendering things neutral. The only requirement for it to be completely effective is that enough power is supplied to negate what it goes against otherwise it will only weaken what it’s against instead.

Stillness

To force a state of stability.

The final characteristics of Stability is its ability to make things completely stop moving. Zetsuei has control over its progression as well, enabling him to either slow down or outright stop things in its track. This ability can affect things that don’t have a physical form as well as regular objects. To put someone in a mental stasis is to cause hesitation in their thinking. He can’t force the brain to shut down or anything like that, but it can delay ones perception of time.

» Origin Name: Identity

» Origin Power: The concept of Identity, allows one to not only see things for what they are, but allows one to have complete control of themselves and how they are represented in the world. They are capable of seeing the “intent” of things and by tapping into the power of Nidhana, replicate it on their own with enough time.

» Origin Abilities:

[I am what I am] This is a passive ability that activates regardless of what Origin Zetsuei is doing. Every 10 turns that passes, Zetsuei reconfirms his own identity/existence and thus he is returned fully restored, mind, body and soul in perfect condition. Unless otherwise stated, any other effects that his Origin has on the body may it be a passive effect or no, is stopped/negated upon rebirth and must be activated(or it reactivates again). While the process of rebirth isn't tiring at all for him, he will grow progressively more tired, depending on how much his body was beaten/damaged before the rebirth took place.

[Transformation]
Zetsuei can transform himself into anyone or thing. It is the most basic ability of his Identity Origin. He is not made weaker in any of the transformations he changes to. More detailed transformations', (his soul ribbon, his energy, his smell, etc) require a bit of planning.

[Summon Entity]
A passive ability of sorts that anyone who is semi-aware of Zetsuei’s existence can use. People can call out to Zetsuei and he can choose to respond telepathically. It also allows him to focus on the area around the recipient. Bear in mind this is akin to talking on a cellphone. Zetsuei can choose to ignore you or answer you at his leisure. Also you don’t have to KNOW Zetsuei to call out to him, you just have to be aware of him.

[Blank Creation]
Zetsuei is capable of creating up to 5 doppelgangers. They can only go up to one mile away from himself and are capable of being programed to move by Zetsuei inserting one of his many minds within it. It is also capable of holding any type of energy within itself.

[Divided]
One of Zetsuei’s cardinal abilities is to pass on traits of his identity to others whether it be people or things. He can even apply most of the traits to air itself. Everything that is essentially Zetsuei can be used here. Zetsuei must have at least 2 parts of himself left over. The maximum area of influence this ability affects 50 yard radius with it increasing by 30 every 2 levels

• Sight: Zetsuei applies part of his vision to whatever he gives it to. Applied to people or things it can give different vantage points to see from. Applied to the air, it lets him see everything the air touches within the radius. He can use this ability twice in a row.

• Taste: He can apply his sense of taste to whatever he gives it to allowing him to taste(without ingesting) whatever is currently being touched. Applied to the air, he can taste anything the air touches, or taste everything (This is unpleasant to most but Zetsuei).

• Hearing: Zetsuei applies his hearing to whatever he gives it to, allowing him to hear things from different vantage points. Applied to the air, he’s able to hear and discern everything within his max radius. He can use this ability twice in a row.

• Smell: Zetsuei applies his sense of smell to whatever he gives it to, allowing him to smell things from a different vantage point without being in close contact with it. Applied to the air, he can discern different smells within the radius or all of them at once (This is unpleasant to most but Zetsuei.)

• Voice: Zetsuei can apply his voice to whatever he gives it to, allowing his voice to travel to other vantage points when he speaks. If applied to the air, he can make his voice travel to any point within the radius or speak so all within the radius can hear him. *Note* This is still subject to the normal abilities of Zetusei's Voice of Intent.

• Touch: Zetsuei can apply his sense of touch to whatever he gives it to, allowing him to feel a bunch of different sensation depending on what he applied it too. Applied to the air, it is as if the air itself is his body and he can feel what goes on around him.

• Name: When giving his name to someone/something, it doesn’t negatively affect anyone at all. Its effect only takes place should Zetsuei take his name(s) back. From the time, he gave his name to the time he got his name back, he knows every occurrence that the marked target from their thoughts to their actions, to their audible voices as if he was the one doing them. Applied to the air it keeps surveillance of the area. This can be used multiple times and is the only ability that is not affected by the range limit.

• Mind and Soul: Somewhat unique, Zetsuei can give his mind and a sliver of his soul to things. Because of his unique condition passing along his mind has no true drawbacks as he has many to spare. It should be noted that by passing his mind and soul to projectile like attacks they gain a homing effect as the projectiles can actually think and move for themselves. Applied to the air, Zetsuei can form a telepathic link with anyone within the radius.

• Image: When Zetsuei passes his Image to something, the marked target now looks like Zetsuei. By itself it’s a simple illusion, but should the target also have Zetsuei’s name, then an additional effect triggers. If the target has both Zetsuei’s image and name, then Zetsuei becomes “nobody” unable to be seen or be touched. Assuming he has his energy, he can be tracked. Applied to the air, Zetsuei body is distorted throughout the entire radius like an engulfing balloon.

• Presence: Zetsuei hands over his presence to something else. At this point, Zetsuei can only be detected by visually seeing him. All other discernable things from his body and soul, such as his energy, scent, aura, etc will come from wherever the presence is latched too at the time. Applied to air, Zetsuei presence is spread throughout the entire radius making tracking him by energy impossible.

• Perception: Zetsuei can hand over one or more of his perceptions (Sight, Taste, Hearing, Touch, Smell) to people to either help or harm them. Unlike the other traits this only works on people able to experience them and can’t be applied to things or the air.

• Memory: Depending on what it is applied to, Zetsuei can give away his memories past or present. If given to a person the memory will play off in their mind as if it was downloaded there. If he gives it a thing, then the memory will be given to whomever touches the thing marked with the memory. If applied to the air, the memory is shown via floating screen in the area of Zetsuei's choosing. In order to give a memory to people, a telepathic link must be made.

[Expression]
A passive buff that can be turned on and off by Zetsuei at will. Zetsuei taps into his Origin of Identity and gains power from everyone and everything around him including himself. One merely needs to exist and have a soul for Zetsuei to tap into the power and this power is only increased significantly by the expression of their identity(i.e unique traits, power releases, etc). The stronger the expression the greater the buff. Strong People naturally have a strong expression from the get go.

• Sheeple and non spiritually aware people and npc grant a 1% buff per 1 - 300 people.

• Spiritually aware people/npc up to tier 4-1 grant 5% increase per person.

• People/Npc from Tier 3 to Tier 2 grant a 10% increase per person.

• Higher Tiers grant 30% increase per person.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
  • People using traits and abilities unique to them(not releases) further increase the buff by 5% *Note that this is subject to change depending on how the conditions for using the traits. For example, if a trait could only be used during bankai, but was not part of the bankai ability, it would increase by 15 instead.

• People using the first release increases the buff by 10%

• People using the second release increases the buff by 20%

• People using a third(if applicable) release increases the buff by 30%

The buff can be applied to anything. (Strength, Speed, Magic, etc)

I. Eternal Partner/Conceptual World

» Conceptual World: The world is a large city filled with white and blue lights and colors though the ground is completely untouched are covered with dirt, litter, and grass. The entire city is somewhat infested with fireflies that glow black and red. There are also inhabitants of the world who have violet skin and no faces who wander about. While they show no expression, there is only a sense of disdain when you are around them and they tend to be aggressive if a person lingers in the same area for long. Each firefly is actually one of his many minds. It should also be noted that the city and people are scaled up significantly, making Zetsuei roughly the size of a baby Chihuahua.

» Rilīja Attributes: Zetsuei's Rilīja can take the form of two things. The first form is of giant violet limbs (Arms and Legs). The second is a swarm of fireflies.

» Eternal Partner Name: (Please put your eternal Partners name here. Usually, it'll most likely be related to their origin based power. So if one had a fire based Danava? Then it could be something like this: "Kasai Seishin", which means Fire Spirit in Japanese.)

» Eternal Partner Appearance: (What does your Eternal Partner look like? You may use a picture or write it out. It can be related to their Origin Power, but sometimes it may not.)

» Eternal Partner Personality: (How does your Eternal Partner act? This can sometimes be heavily related to their origin based powers. So if there were to be a fire based Danava? Chances are that their Eternal Partner would most likely be some sort of fiery persona; being hot-headed, irritable and a quick thinker.)

» Eternal Partner Powers: (Does your Eternal Partner have their own set of powers, any unqiue powers or do they simply share the same powers as their Danava Master? Please state so here. If they share the same? You can simply leave a note or remove this section altogether.)

I. Atma Vatou

» Atma Vatou Name: Kantoku no shisen( Overseer's gaze)監督の視線

» Atma Vatou Appearance: It takes the shape of a black eyeball with a bright teal pupil. It is a bit bloodshot with gold-like vessels branching across.

» Atma Vatou Release phrase: Observe and delegate

» Atma Vatou Abilities: Ironically enough, the Atma Vatou is utterly useless in Zetsuei's own hands, but it can be placed on a mindless creature, a creature that was summoned by Zetsuei or on Zetsuei's clone. From that point, the creature in question will not only be under Zetsuei's control, but will be granted access to Zetsuei's abilities except releases. There is no range of effect here. Zetsuei can easily control them from other realms. For the creature, it will be as if Zetsuei is always in range. If the eye is destroyed, whether by enemy attack, the effect ends causing them to either go out of control or disappear(in the case of clones). *Note* The eye does NOT need to be inserted like a real eye or anything like that, it just has to be on their person.

» Atma Vatou Name: Kenkyūsha no kyanbasu (Researcher’s Canvas) 研究者のキャンバス

» Atma Vatou Appearance: Despite what its name says it is not a canvas but a 6.5” sculpting knife. The blade has a faded pink edge and the handle is blue with the insignia of a firefly on it. The overall appearance of the weapon is very worn and beat down as if it had been used many times.

» Atma Vatou Release phrase: Carve out a mutilated masterpiece

» Atma Vatou Abilities: This Atma Vatou’s purpose was forged from Zetsuei’s natural curiousity to alter things and his habits of self-manipulation borne from countless experimentation both caused from himself and back as a lowly slave underneath Dellius. The ability of Kenkyūsha no kyanbasu, was never meant to be used in battle, but could be used in the planning stages before a battle or maybe afterward and what it can do to other people is limited.
On other people other than Zetsuei, when the knife cuts someone it does no damage to them. It copies the targets biological and spiritual make up, giving Zetsuei a blueprint of the target that Zetsuei can observe and study. It could also be used to clear away impurities from what it cuts. The true marvel is when he uses it on himself. Zetsuei’s body and soul is entirely malleable by nature and this Atma Vatou capitalizes on that to create something new. Zetsuei is able to physically carve out attributes and/or abilities of himself and embed them into other people or things. He is even able to theoretically create other races if he has enough information on their physical and spiritual make up. When carving out something from himself, Kenkyūsha no kyanbasu passively puts things in pseudo-stasis, allowing him to do things like cut out his own soul and be fine. He can even cut the connection of the tree away though that would just lead to another Zetsuei being created. Because of the Tree, he suffers no permanent loss from what he cuts away.

Last edited by PrideandPity on Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:04 am; edited 21 times in total
PrideandPity
PrideandPity
Starter Member

Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:38 am
Coding In Template By:
[THEFROST]

Danava Demon Profile
中空アーチャー

I. Diverse Paths

» Note: THIS PART OF THE DANAVA REQUIRES YOU LOOK AT THEIR RELEASE FORMS IN THEIR RACIAL THREAD! Therefore, if you have a Danava that has a Saca Atmā (Constant Release)? Then simply remove all of the below and state their Saca Atma or leave a note. Also, remove this note upon completion of the app.

» Aliṅgana State Appearance: (What does your character look like when in their Alingana State? To help, they take on characteristics of whatever background their release form is based on. Thus, if you were of a Rock Origin? Then you'd probably have some sort of appearance that has your character covered in some sort of armor comprised of Earth/Rock. Ice user? Then you could probably be covered in a cold aura and have ice covering your body. You should get the picture. You may also use images.)

» Aliṅgana State Powers: (What sort of powers does your Danava Demon possess while in this form? The primary objective of this release form is to ultimately come to terms with whatever your origin, past, concept or being is. When this transpires, all of the users powers will become easier to use and then become enhanced further beyond that. Thus, if you were a fire user? You could then begin to take your fire usage to the next level by having more fire related abilities, enhancing your current techniques and even having new power altogether; but on the condition that they are related to your base. So, for the fire user, it might be possible for him to control Lava or Solar Energy while in an Alingana State; but it wouldn't be possible for him to control all the elements or something like that. )

» Aliṅgana State Abilities: (What sort of abilities or techniques does your Danava Demon have while in Alingana State? This is the same as Origin State Abilities. Meaning, that these will be related to whatever powers you advance or gain in Alingana. So, if you were a fire demon, you could probably apply that fire-skin of yours to increase your defense/endurance. Something along those lines)

» Unnata Release Appearance: (What does your Danava Demon look like when in Unnata Release? If one were the origin of fire? They'd most likely have their entire body engulfed in flames in order to become the embodiment of this element; perfecting this origin further then in it's previous state while in their former release state. Another example: If one represented a past filled with pain? Then in this transformation, they'd most likely be covered in head to toe in blood, eyes turned red with agony and body covered in physical scars from all the mental pain racing to the surface in order to display just the type of horror they've had to endure in their life. Pictures are also accepted.)

» Unnata Release Powers: (What sort of powers does your Danava Demon advance in while in Unnata? The primary focus in this transformed state is to ultimately, as the title says, advance. This means that most Danava can further develop, strengthen or otherwise evolve their powers. However, it is possible to gain new powers that are related to your origin while in this form. It's just very dependent on it being associated in someway with your Danava's Origin. )

» Unnata Release Abilities: (What sort of abilities or techniques does your Danava Demon have while in Unnata Release? This is the same as Origin State Abilities and Aliṅgana State Abilities. Meaning, that these will be related to whatever powers you advance or gain in Alingana.)

I. Merged Paths

Note: THIS IS ONLY FOR DANAVA WHO HAVE MORE THEN ONE ORIGIN! IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE? THEN JUST REMOVE THIS ENTIRE SECTION!

» Phyuja Rājya Appearance: (What does your Danava Demon look like in their fused state? Typically, they'll more often then not look like a fusion between their elements. So, if one were a Fire and Water Danava? Their appearance could take the shape of fire that appears to be liquid, as a half-baked example. Pictures are accepted as well.)

» Phyuja Rājya Powers: (What sort of powers does your Danava Gain while in Phyuja Rājya? Please note that their typically related to their secondary and tertiary Origins. So this is where you are able to use more of your Multi-Origins with ease. It's also possible to take concepts, origins and elements to fuse them into a new power. Such as taking a Solar Origin and a Lunar Origin to gain some sort of Twilight Power.)

» Phyuja Rājya Abilities: (What Abilities does your character have in Phyuja Rājya? These are very related to whatever powers you got from your fused state.)

» Caṛhā Saṅgalita Appearance: (What does your character look like in their Caṛhā Saṅgalita Release? In some cases, you may not even need a change in appearance.)

» Caṛhā Saṅgalita Powers: (What Sort of powers does your Danava have while in this release? Feel free to go all out here, as this is their peak pinnacle of power.)

» Caṛhā Saṅgalita Abilities: (What Sort of abilities does your Danava have while in this release? Feel free to go all out here, as this is their peak pinnacle of power.)

I. Equipment/Other Resources

» Equipment: (If your character has any equipment, then you should put it in this section. Otherwise, if they don't, do not fill in this section and you can leave it blank.)

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it. After you have read it, do not fill your skills out until a staff member has graded your thread. The staff member checking your app will also give you Will Skills in which you can add to your app when approved. Click the spoiler below to see what tier gets what kind of skills.)

Spoiler:

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Demon Skills
  • Origin Embodiment: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Origin Focusing: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Atma Vatou: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Eternal Partner: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Roleplay Sample

» Roleplay Sample: Using my Bio as a sample.

Last edited by PrideandPity on Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
PrideandPity
PrideandPity
Starter Member

Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:39 am
Place holder
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zetsuei (Finished) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Zetsuei (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:00 pm
[mod]Please unspoiler all your stuff. It leads to confusion on the size of the app and more difficulty maintaining a cohesive grade[/mod]
PrideandPity
PrideandPity
Starter Member

Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:49 am
The reason why I spoilered most of the stuff because I have a lot typed, but I have complied.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Zetsuei (Finished) Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Zetsuei (Finished) Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:23 am
[mod]
If you have any concerns reach out to me and they can be discussed in more depth.

Pending.
Don't forget to claim your FCs and positions.

Initial Check:
[/mod]

Zetsuei (Finished) Gamma_Signature
Zetsuei (Finished) CHARACTER_LISTZetsuei (Finished) GRAPHICS_THREADZetsuei (Finished) TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum