Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smiles And Snapping Spines - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Smiles And Snapping Spines - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Smiles And Snapping Spines - Page 3 Empty Re: Smiles And Snapping Spines

Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:06 am

Smiles And Snapping Spines - Page 3 6EdIfMt

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Artist: Hammerfall - Song: Heart's On Fire

Ulv cracked an Ulv Grin when Arianda claimed that she had already tried to help Mana, like Ulv was going to go about it the same way that Arianda was. Which was a foolish idea to even start thinking about.
"Ohh? You got the Devil's Heart before I was even born and it didn't work on Mana? Well, I wish Ibiki would have told me it wasn't unique. And that she was meeting with Demons from Shadowfall to make cool powers that I thought were totally unique. Guess I am going a different way around this Mana thing"

With humor out of the way, Ulv returned to her focus. Arianda didn't have much of an idea what to do right now, but that was fine. They could just leave her here to rest up and regain her strength.
"The Resolve Flame that burns in your heart and soul is the perfect tool to sort through your emotions, Ari. You just need to want it, and the flame will do so. That is the ultimate execution of Devil's Heart. You want, and it does" she told Ari, focusing her Flame to Cali for a few seconds before being called out again by Ari's reaction.

Her Flame drew from Cali and instead wrapped itself around Arianda, a comforting embrace from Ulv, warm and safe.
"For a being so whimsical and chaotic, to be favoured is a great boon. To be a rock in the ever shifting shore of her life is something that should not be shyed away from, but embraced. And to Calypso, who's mind is so innocent, you are wife in the truest sense of the word, which makes you the closest thing to mother that we can find for her. Which means you need to take up this role. Courage is not the absence of fear, Arianda. It is action despite it. Plus if you were her favoured pet wife, then there is a good chance you really are her mother, she just fucked you so hard you lost all memory of the last day. And then strange, demon gestation and out pops Calypso"

"And I will stop assuming you can keep your tentacles to yourself, when you start showing you can keep your tentacles to yourself. Because right now I am not seeing much evidence to support that, but a great deal of evidence to support your omni-tentacle"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smiles And Snapping Spines - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Smiles And Snapping Spines - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:03 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Arianda shook her head and gave Ulv a rather sour look; she can call that grin an "ulv-grin" but is sure as hell made Arianda think of another cocky being. But, that was besides the point. She simply brushed off Ulv teasing her about helping Mana or not and simply continued on. Sure, Ulv was a bit of a turd; but she was a lovable turd at the very least. The demon simply sighed and listened to Ulv go on about how the Resolve Flame was supposed to give her what she wanted; in a sense. Does she want to find out why Cali feels so familiar? Yes. Yes she does. But it isn't as simple as snapping her fingers and knowing the answer to that question. Arianda then soon felt that large amount of warmth from Ulv; not trying to escape as she listened once more.

"Ulv... Giving birth to a child isn't something that you so easily just forget; even for a demon it isn't exactly just a short amount of time then out pops a baby. Sure, a demon like Mana could do something like that; and I could possibly do the same as well. However, there was one... event, that makes me wonder..."

Arianda was referring to that one time she and Mana had fun in New York; ending with Arianda basically destroying a good chunk of buildings during their bit of 'fun in bed'. However, the demon had no idea if that led to anything; but could it have? Was it possible that her body messed up in that moment and-- Well, if Arianda did somehow cause Mana to have a child, it was no shocker that Mana didn't tell Arianda a peep about it; it's not like she was one to share everything. Soon enough, Arianda sighed softly and shook her head.

"It's... It's possible, Ulv. But, it's more likely that Mana did give birth to Cali and that I supplied the, well, other half of the genetic data. If that's even the case. And--"

Arianda was soon cut short by Ulv talking about keeping Ari's dear little tentacles to herself; which she probably would not believe any time soon.

"H-Hey! Just because there's little to no evidence doesn't mean it's not possible! I haven't tentacled you, ya know!"

Arianda huffed softly and crossed her arms as she spoke to Ulv before letting a small giggle escape her as she thought of a few other prospects. Both of Ulv being Ulv, and if Cali really was her daughter.

"Anyways... Whatever the case may be, the obvious conclusion still lies in the fact that neither of us have no way to prove that I am Cali's estranged other mother. But, aside from that... Do you have any plans Ulv, because I am sure you don't wish to keep me company all day. Unless you do; then I want some cuddles."

She stuck her tongue out at Ulv teasingly, the question and request being quite serious as the demon kept her attention on both Ulv and Calypso; just in case something happened.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smiles And Snapping Spines - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Smiles And Snapping Spines - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:16 am

THE FLAME OF HOPE

"You, a demon with all the crazy magic shit, are going to discount the fact that demons can use all kinds of crazy magic shit to fuck off your expectations of pretty much anything. If you can think of a time it might of happened, then that is almost as good as admitting you are the mother. Plus, if you are really really not convinced, I can always spawn a magic dna testing machine to show you. A temporary Tulpa that has the power to judge familial ties even with biology as messed up as you Demon's can get"

Ulv then let go of Ari, and returned to Calypso, sliding about the Devil's Heart power that gave her the ability to not directly feel emotions. It was complex working, but she was still aware enough to talk to Ari as she spoke.
"You only didn't pin me to the bed because I said I would punch you in the head till it stopped resembling a head, and then punch you again if you tried anything. You were popping a boner within the first few moments of me being there. And if you hadn't have had head punch threat, you'd have done it"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Smiles And Snapping Spines - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Smiles And Snapping Spines - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:19 pm

Arianda groaned softly and shook her head at Ulv. It wasn't exactly so simple. Well, maybe it was, but, Arianda didn't wish to bother with it right now. It wasn't exactly the best idea to mess with "DNA testing" Cali was passed out on the couch.

"No... Not right now at least. Cali should be awake for something like that instead of waking up and me going 'Hey I'm your mum!' Because that would go well."

Arianda shook her head and then, when Ulv let her go, the demon seemed like she was reluctant to let go of the warmth of that hug. Not because Ulv was arousing her like the woman was likely soon to blame her for if Arianda decided to say she wanted another hug. She hadn't gotten a good hug in a while since leaving Shadwofall; since while Aki is good for cuddles, she wasn't the best for hugs all the time. So, with a soft, seemingly melancholy sigh, the demon shook her head and then jerked her head to Ulv as she heard what the woman said to her.

"Hey! I already apologized for that! I have much better control over myself now; and it's not my fault you sat on my lap! Not to mention, you never mentioned ANYTHING about punching me; I was doing my best to behave anyways! Now then! Could you drop this disgusting image you have of me? I make mistakes, but that doesn't mean I can't improve when I want to and try to improve."

The demon definitely reacted out of a slight bit of anger. Yes, Ulv wasn't exactly giving her the benefit of the doubt. One would think someone who could draw on Mirja's experiences of how Ari used to be would try to give her a chance. Instead, it seemed the exact opposite. Arianda simply huffed and then shook her head, moving a little bit away from Ulv.

"Never mind the cuddles... Clearly you think I'm an untamed beast who would violate you the second I got a chance. So, as soon as you are done with Cali, just leave..."

The demon turned her head to the side, sniffling a slight bit as she rubbed a wayward tear away. It was simply a reaction. Arianda here doesn't exactly like being referred to as a "beast" she got away from Shadowfall because she didn't wish to be treated like such; and because her friends were not in Shadowfall. But, someone Arianda believed would be a good friend to her simply thinks she is a beast.

"You can believe what you wish, Ulv, but I'm not the same demon Mirja knew."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:38 pm

THE FLAME OF HOPE

Well this hadn't gone so well. Ari seemed to feel more seriously than Ulv had expected about this whole sex thing. Letting out a mental sigh, she called in Hvit - her powerful reiatsu changing to that of one most highly tinged with the power of an Arrancar - as the flame burned hot in her soul and power was used to modify and reinforce the Devil's Heart. Adding to the protection from unwanted emotional connection, the Heart would also prevent her from being overwhelmed by emotion of an intense scale. Calypso didn't deserve what was forced onto her, and Ulv would protect her.

Standing from Calypso, Ulv seemed taxed. Nearing exhaustion and just stubbornly putting a foot in the fact of that which wanted to drag her down. Still dangerous, still powerful, but expended.
"Arianda. My tiny, chocolate munching demon" Ulv would slid her hands around the woman and gently, warmly embrace her. "I was just teasing you. The same way I tease Henrex about that letter, and his general inexperience in the flirting world. I tease people, I do it for fun, and I hope others take it in the good fun that I mean it. But if it really hurts you like that then I will cease. Because I don't mean pain. I mean joy"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:17 pm

If Ulv was teasing Arianda, she definitely picked the wrong chord to pluck; Arianda didn't exactly like being referred to as a beast. Even if it was only implied. Of course, it wasn't like Ari was going to hold Ulv completely in contempt. She kept her gaze away from Ulv as the woman did her work on Cali and eventually stopped. However, when she stopped, her tone seemed calm, maybe a bit soothing; it drew the demon's gaze to Ulv. Was her face drenched in tears? No, but she did have evidence of a bit more annoyance and anger than Arianda would have liked. However, when Ulv started to embrace her, she fought it for a few moments before she was pulled into that warm embrace fully and heard her words.

The demon sniffled a tiny bit, leaning into Ulv and slowly hugging the woman as she was embraced by her. Arianda let out a gentle sigh and looked at Ulv.

"Yeah... please don't tease me like that again, Ulv. Those aren't very fun teases, after all... You don't have to leave by the way. Just, I seriously would like more of these hugs and maybe some cuddles..."

Arianda gave Ulv a small, sincere, smile as she continued to lean into and hug the woman; quite tight mind you. It was hopefully clear to Ulv that Ari has felt a bit lonely since her move her to Minatumi harbor.

"I am glad I have you and Henrex, you know? I can have my small family, sure, but having good friends is always good too."

Arianda smiled at Ulv and nuzzled into her a slight bit before she let out a content sigh and hummed softly. If Ulv meant to bring joy to Arianda, hugs were probably the better way to go about it. And chocolate. Definitely chocolate.

"But, seriously, do you have any plans tonight? We could have some dinner and spend some time together... Catch up maybe. I haven't really seen you or Henrex much since I got out here, after all."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:58 pm

THE FLAME OF HOPE

"Then we will will not tease you on that anymore" Ulv stroked Arianda's head softly before thinking about it. Mirja knew and understood the needs of her body, but others were not quite so open as that. Some couldn't accept it, others wouldn't accept it. Occasionally it was both. "And there are plenty of people in the city, you know? Some Demons even. You don't have to sit hold up here all day and all night. Go out, meet people, have fun. Don't become an introverted shut-in who starves because she doesn't go out"

Ulv took the lecturing mother pose and tone as she looked down at Arianda. One that truly cared about your well-being, even if you didn't always want to hear what she was saying all the time. And then the tired eyes gave a bleery stare.
"Plans are to sleep. I might not look it but I really did burn much more energy than I am comfortable losing in one stint. We are just stubbornly kicking exhaustion whenever it tries to come hand us the bill. Eventually it is going to get around our foot though, and I want to be laying down for that. But we'll do dinner some time. It'll be nice"

Template By:
[THEFROST]
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:05 pm

Arianda gave Ulv a happy smile as she said she would no longer tease her on that anymore. It was nice for Arianda to not get teased as such. It's one of those things where Arianda doesn't exactly like, after all. She let out a soft sigh as Ulv started to lecture her about not having to stay locked in her room. And sure, that would be true for most beings. But, Arianda used to be, and technically still is for now, the Arch Duchess of the Second Circle of Shadowfall; it wasn't like her face wasn't known. Even if Minatumi harbor was a place for everyone, Arianda still felt that it was best for her to stay in the dark; to stay home with her daughter, Aki, and make sure both of them were safe. And, well, now to make sure that Calypso here was... saafe? She could only let out a sigh as the demon popped her back and then looked towards Ulv.

"Thank you... Ulv. Now that I look at you, a gentle breeze could probably coerce you into sleep. So, go. Unless you aim to crash on my couch."

Arianda giggled softly at Ulv before she sat down next to Calypso; looking towards Ulv.

"Yes. Yes we should do dinner sometime. My treat~"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum