Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation War Dogs: Dogs of War [WW4 Start Event] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Operation War Dogs: Dogs of War [WW4 Start Event] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Operation War Dogs: Dogs of War [WW4 Start Event] - Page 3 Empty Re: Operation War Dogs: Dogs of War [WW4 Start Event]

Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:51 pm

Artist: n/a - Song: n/a

When it was over, and the dust settled, the hush that had settled over the battlefield was a palpable presence. Magnolia won, plain and simple, yet, as her golden eyes studied the monstrosity before her, she was devoid of joy. She'd cross the few feet between them slowly, stopping just before the monstrosity.

" So casual." Magnolia's words were soft, a phantom sleu of words that were lost to all but Bid'daum.

" This is what happens next." Magnolia's blade had jerked forward, burying itself from the tip to the hilt of the blade in Bid'daums solar plexus. Magnolia's golden eyes staring forward into the eyes of the beast, her lips parting as she released a heavy sigh.

" If you so much as twitch without my permission I will end you and mount your head upon a pike to rally my armies. You have killed my men, I have given you many chances to leave. So the question is why shouldn't I kill you?"

Magnolia's hand would tighten upon the handle of the blade, her golden eyes shining harshly.

"beg, demon."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote]

Operation War Dogs: Dogs of War [WW4 Start Event] - Page 3 LzZCuy7
Operation War Dogs: Dogs of War [WW4 Start Event] - Page 3 BtXe12b
Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation War Dogs: Dogs of War [WW4 Start Event] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500Operation War Dogs: Dogs of War [WW4 Start Event] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Operation War Dogs: Dogs of War [WW4 Start Event] - Page 3 Empty Re: Operation War Dogs: Dogs of War [WW4 Start Event]

Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:40 pm

Operation War Dogs: Dogs of War [WW4 Start Event] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Artist: Our Last Night - Song: Demons
Wordcount:

The moment Magnolia made her approach Bid'Daum knew what was likely to come next. Her words confirming such a moment before she made her move. In a flash the blondes blade had once again torn into the flesh of his monstrous form, settled directly in the solar plexus. As the blade was embedded in his flesh Bid'Daum knew if he were in base at this point he'd be dead & awaiting a painful rebirth. As it were he was, in a sense, lucky that he has yet to drop out of Sabhee ka Bhakshak and back to base. The words that followed the blade served as yet another blow to his pride, and almost felt as if it were yet another physical blow. Hating to admit it Bid'Daum had already known Magnolia could have slain him at a moments notice if she had chosen, but instead gave him chances to leave that were ignored for the battle, for his gluttony. As for why she shouldn't kill him, he honestly couldn't think of a reason. He had come to this battlefield of his own will, slaughtering and devouring what he could, and he enjoyed it.

But when those last two words left the blondes lips.. Bid'Daum could almost feel himself snap, almost falling to the temptation to utilize a technique that was but an idea in his mind. Alas... He knew it was futile. He knew that the moment he made a move that Magnolia didn't like he'd be dead. But to demand he beg.. If it were anyone else, anyone closer to his own strength, Bid'Daum knew he wouldn't have stood for such words. Instead of reacting to the blonde's words Bid'Daum slowly allowed his form to return to base, trying quite hard to control the shift as to show Magnolia he had no intention of continuing the battle. As it would begin he'd force it to start at his head, thus allowing the demon to speak, beyond that he'd simply make the shift a slow as possible as to not suffer fully from his wounds at the moment.

Before Magnolia, hopefully, would react Bid'Daum would speak though knowing his words may be worth absolutely nothing to the woman at this point. "Woman you know asking such a thing is pointless. You know full well that there is no reason I could give you that you would accept. As for my begging.. Bid'Daum was now almost completely in base, the only spot not so was directly around the blade within his torso. Demonic blood flowing from his wounds & mouth he'd continue to speak. "You've won, I accept that. I've accepted that you will kill me if you see fit. So I ask this, why would I beg?" He would stare into the blondes eyes, unwilling to beg for what was left of his pride was all he had at the moment. And he refused to give that up.

At the same time a crimson light would slowly envelop Bid'Daum's demonic blade, which by now had returned to its normal appearance, in addition to slowly enveloping him. "I'm leaving, or if you so wish it, I'll die here in my attempt to return to my home." Once enveloped by the crimson illumination the form of Bid'Daum and his blade would begin to scramble, starting from upper and lower portions of the two forms. In an instant the two forms would flicker out of existence as if an old age television was turned off. Despite this, Bid'Daum knew that if his foe so chose it, he'd be dead before fully vanishing & a corpse would be what returned to his layer.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation War Dogs: Dogs of War [WW4 Start Event] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Operation War Dogs: Dogs of War [WW4 Start Event] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:02 am

Artist: n/a - Song: n/a

Why doesn't this stubborn man see I've tried to give him a way out. Magnolia thought to herself as she looked forward at the man who had spoken those defiant words. Looked into those silver eyes as her hand tightened around the shaft of her eastern blade. I don't owe him any more than the graciousness I've given him. He has chosen his path. Magnolia's eyes flickered, perhaps for a moment respect could be seen for the vibrant, valiant, foolhardy warrior before her. Respect, however, wouldn't stop her from what needed to be done; the price of the lives of her men needed to be paid if the payment needed to be blood well. . . so be it.

She was never one who actively sought to end the lives of others, on the contrary. Magnolia often would try her best to preserve life. That was why for her, this was a necessary evil; it was the way of the world to have to climb over mountains of bodies to see change. It was just she had hoped that, maybe, she could save the ones who seemed to be teachable. Funny right? Here they were, in the middle of an irreconcilable feud born from two factions who could not find common ground, and she was trying once again to find an alternative.

She remembered the words she told henrex vividly. there are no righteous. There are no winners in war, there are only losers.

She remembered her declaration to that sullen man, who had sought a more peaceful resolution. As a shinigami, it is our mandate to maintain the balance in this world. I have only killed demons. They, in turn, have tried to kill me.

Maybe Bid'daum knew what option the golden-haired shinigami would take. Maybe, he knew much better than her what outcome had been ordained. The momentary expression of somber sadness which masked Magnolia's face probably would clear up his fate soon enough; today he was ordained to die. From her expression, it was clear that she was sorry, sorry for what was about to be done.

Magnolia's eastern blade would gather momentum as she had raised it towards the sky, and brought it downwards towards the earth with all her strength. Bid'daums blood would spatter her clothing, staining her golden hair red as she hewn the man in two, from crown to crotch his body would be cut in half. She would watch the light as it left his eyes, as the pride and defiance became a mask of blankness.

She would watch his body fall, lax as it dissipated into a reddened light. Her eyes would shift, looking upon the chaos of battle that surrounded her.

Am I any better than them? She'd think to herself, as her spiritual energy broke free, a veritable storm of spiritual energy wailing over the battlefield as it got the attention of every demon and human alike. They all looked upon the sullen, bloodstained woman.

"Shadow Fall, you have lost. Your commander was slain by my hand. I give you two options. " Magnolia's golden eyes were hollow as they ranged across the faces of her men, and the faces of her enemies.

"Die, or leave. " She proclaimed as the onslaught of her spiritual energy would generate thunderstorms in the region surrounding the battle, torrential downpour hammering upon the battered, war-torn earth.

Portals would open up across the field of battle, and shadow fall would flee. Only then would the roars of victory assail this desolate place. Men and women in tears, finally, they had thrown off those that had oppressed them. Soon after, radio equipment had been set up, and broadcast throughout America, to every city under the shadow-fall rule, there were countless households which would hear the static change to words.

Magnolia looked over the battlefield, at those who remained. She looked at the bloodied men, and women, and it was for them that she hoisted her naginata towards the heavens. It was for them that her sonorous voice rang loudly in the field of battle.

"They are not unbeatable! Today, they have lost the state of Kansas. Today, we have freed and returned land to it's rightful owners!" Magnolia's magnetic voice was drown out by the roar of her warriors, and she'd wait for silence to resume before speaking once more.

" Many of our comrades today have given their lives fighting for this victory. Let us keep them in our hearts, Let us show them what they yearned to see, what they fought for." Magnolia stamped the pommel of her weapon upon the ground, letting the rumble shake the region around her.

"To those who can hear my voice, to the oppressed know this: This is only the beginning! We will not rest until Shadow-Fall rule has been wrested from this nation, We will not tire until you are free. So to those who are disheartened, to the downtrodden and oppressed, stand tall and fight! " Magnolia's voice echoed across the field of battle.

" Be proud of your roots. For together we are mighty!" Magnolia finished saying what she had to say, and the comm's would fall once more to silence. Now, they would bury the dead, they would make make-shift tombstones for them. It was a battle won, but there still had been casualties.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Operation War Dogs: Dogs of War [WW4 Start Event] - Page 3 LzZCuy7
Operation War Dogs: Dogs of War [WW4 Start Event] - Page 3 BtXe12b
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum