Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sinful Encounters [Calypso/Alex] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sinful Encounters [Calypso/Alex] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sinful Encounters [Calypso/Alex] Empty Sinful Encounters [Calypso/Alex]

Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:37 am

Sinful Encounters [Calypso/Alex] 6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N /A

Caly wasn't too sure about this city anymore.

It's a saying, even, that being ignorant is probably better than being in the know, or whatever. It was a really dumb saying, but sometimes Calypso had the one or two voices within her gnawing that they'd rather unsee what she had seen.

What she had seen, was a lot of desperate people, selling out their lives just for a shot at grandness, or drinking away their sorrows. It was sad to watch, but honestly befitting of a city of sins. She exhaled lightly as she was sitting atop some kind of metal pole, staring at the busy streets, cars and folks alike below her. She wanted to be up away from it for a moment, even if this night was supposed to be fun.

She was deep in thought, though nobody seemed to mind her being atop the metal pole in the slightest, likely too drunk or too giggly to really care. She wondered if anyone could even see her from up here, though that was something to be tucked away as she proceeded to focus on the vastly negative fog that sat on this bright city.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sinful Encounters [Calypso/Alex] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Sinful Encounters [Calypso/Alex] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sinful Encounters [Calypso/Alex] Empty Re: Sinful Encounters [Calypso/Alex]

Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:19 pm

Sinful Encounters [Calypso/Alex] YRtYvEZ

Alex

Alex, of course, was at least in part still rather fond of Vegas. Maybe a big part of that was just familiarity though. He took the same walks, smoked the same cigarettes, saw the same people. Didn't play new tables either. It all just sorta worked out well for him, it was nice and comfortable. But it didn't quite satisfy that need to really get somewhere.

Of course, in the midst of these thoughts, Alex always studied the city. Just to see if something new came up, you know? It rarely did, but he didn't expect it to either. It all worked out, in a way. But this time… Well, who the fuck was sitting on the pole?

“Yo. Girly. You know sitting up there's makin’ you look like kind of a creep. And that's here in Vegas of all places. If we’re not talkin’ relative to this place it's even worse.”

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sinful Encounters [Calypso/Alex] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Sinful Encounters [Calypso/Alex] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:06 pm

Calypso would sit calmly, watching the city's runabouts, the lights and many vehicles that crossed the streets. For a place this beautiful to harbor such heavy hearts was surprising, though then again, it was like coating a shit cake with the prettiest frosting in the world; Just because it was decorated excellently doesn't mean it didn't taste repulsive or didn't give you that horrible sickness that left you bedridden for a week.

All was quiet up on her little (actually kind of uncomfortable now) seat several feet off the sidewalk, til she heard a voice calling to her. Now, just because Caly was a demon, doesn't mean she had superhuman senses or whatever crap by default. The street was already busy, so even if she could differentiate a voice from the rest of the noise, it didn't mean she understood what the fuck the guy said. She just knew there was someone talking loudly, so she looked down, seeing some strange redhead below her. She thought someone could have just been yelling like a nutcase, or someone was yelling to someone else trying to pick a fight, but the unlikeliest option tended to be the reality in her case.

She sighed, her scarf extending out from her neck, and wrapping around the pole, as she carefully got herself onto the ground. It was so hard to climb up there, even if she could spawn six additional arms...

Though defeated, she looked up at the redheaded guy as her feet hit terra firma, a puzzled look on her face,

"I'm sorry, what did you say? Street's pretty noisy and it didn't help that I was like over 20 feet off the ground."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sinful Encounters [Calypso/Alex] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Sinful Encounters [Calypso/Alex] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:05 pm

Alex

Watching her descend, Alex idly noted that wasn't exactly everyday downward climbing. He wondered what she was, didn't seem like one of those Gotei folks. No mask, probably not a Hollow or an Arrancar. Either a human or a demon then. Ah well. Saw a lot of both here in Vegas, who really cared. As she descended, the redhead studied her carefully, looking down at her and sizing the small girl up.

“I said you looked like a creep up there. And by Vegas standards, too. You know how creepy the people here are? Now imagine what you've gotta look like if even these folks'd think it was creepy.”

Alex's tone seemed genuinely chiding, in spite of the rather surreal speech he was giving her. It wasn't that he was especially out of it though, in fact he was entirely correct. Las Vegas was just, in a word, weird. The girl stuck out like a sore thumb, not helped by the fact that she was obviously way more innocent than any other chick on a pole in Vegas. So instead, he simply shrugged and continued walking, gesturing to her with a “c'mon” wave as he walked.

“Let's get something to eat, yeah? Have a good chat, all that jazz. Food makes for good conversation, and I know a few places to get a bite.”

Coding in Template By:
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:48 am

Calypso kindly smiled at the man who towered above her, doing her usual of passively, quietly detecting his emotions as her eyes narrowed at his words. This man was... Bored? In a city like this? Well, he seemed bored, but OK, so maybe there wasn't much to fuss over. His emotions just read like how a piece of chalk tastes. She pushed into irritated quite quickly as he repeated what he said, such an unexpectedly rude statement! Her cheeks puffed slightly, her? Creepy?! She did everything in her power to make herself not look creepy! How was sitting on a metal pole to look at the sights creepy?!

"Now hold on just a second!"
She fussed after him, even after the offer of food and a chat, "I'm not creepy! Not in the slightest! Do I not look cute and well put together?! I try my hardest to make my looks appealing and not scary at all!"

She seemed awful hurt up about being called creepy, hopping instead of walking with how puffed she was, looking ready to float away with anger, "Apologize for calling me creepy! I'm not up for a good chat with anybody who can't even apologize for things like upsetting others!"

Golden tears beaded at the edges of her equally glistening eyes, hot air puffing from her mouth as she stared him dead in the eyes with childish offense.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:55 am

Alex

“Huh? I mean yeah, you're cute enough. I'd pat you on the head or something, I dunno. But sitting up on a light pole's not really something normal people do, yeah? You can be creepy and cute at the same time, though. You ever seen a cute ghost? There's a lot of those, c'mon.”

Alex almost started laughing as she hopped after him, considering that was one of the weirdest things he'd ever seen, but even he had his limits, and laughing at a little girl was definitely one of them. It didn't help that she looked like she was about to break down into tears, which seemed like a little bit of an overreaction on Alex's end, but whatever. Kids were gonna be kids, he guessed.

“Hey, c'mon, don't cry. None of that. Look, I'm sorry you're upset, yeah? But it's not the end of the world to be creepy. I mean look at me, I'm a pretty weird dude. Pretty sure the average guy's not rockin' around dressed like me, but you think that's gonna stop me? Gotta be more confident. Some redhead calls you creepy, just punch him in the mouth.”

Having stopped to give his full attention to Calypso, Alex had leaned down a bit, mostly to simply ensure she heard him, but also as if to emphasize his final point there. He was fine if she hit him, he'd been hit by a lot stronger people. Whatever cheered the kid up.

Coding in Template By:
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:08 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Calypso's face was aglow with a pearly blush, her eyes narrowed into annoyed amber ovals in the city lights as her arms were crossed, staring burningly at the man who towered her stating that sitting on the light fixture wasn't normal, despite her being cute enough to pat. To Calypso, this guy made no stinking sense! Though, she disregarded the offense, as it was made very clear that he didn't mean to call her creepy, just her actions, that she was wholly relieved by and satisfied with. She made plenty sure to make her form pleasant to the eye and plenty cute, and she wouldn't stand to have her efforts spat on.

"...Okay two things, one," She held up a finger per point, "You aren't really weird looking to me, you seem just as fine as anyone else i've ever seen, I actually like your red hair, particularly. Two, I don't hit people," Instead, her body sprung up to his level for a brief second as she was supported by her tendrils, and laid a quick peck to his cheek, immediately popped back down onto her own two feet,

"I'm a lover, not a fighter. Doesn't mean I can't get miffed, though."

She smirked and did a weird flirty wink at him, "No amount of redhead insults will ever change that~! But, a quick FYI, i'm cool with following up on that food n chat, except no food for me. Strong as heck alcohol would be a great apology gift, though!"

She giggled mischievously, "So take me to one of these places you know, I came to Vegas to have some fun, not get offended bout everything, mister! ..Oh wait, I don't even know your name! What is it? Mine's Calypso. Ah sheesh, your meanness almost made me forget formalities!"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:21 am

Alex

“What, are you hitting on me? How old are you, like five? Now that's pretty weird.”

Despite the words, Alex laughed soon after, and it was clear he was (at least mostly) just messing around with her. The kiss on the cheek was actually pretty weird, he had to admit, but he still led the way to what was, even at a glance, an incredibly upscale restaurant. In fact, it seemed unlikely that this was the sort of place a vagrant like him would bother to eat. But he liked good food. They had good food. It made sense, so he headed on in, holding the door just long enough for Calypso to follow.

“Name's Alex, by the way. So you're in Vegas for some fun, eh? What suits your fancy? Gambling, eating? Looking for a nice guy? Or girl if you're into that?”

Alex seemed genuinely curious as to Calypso's presence in Vegas, and while he spoke to the maitre d' about “the usual table” and such, it was fairly obvious that was all formality, and his attention was still quite squarely on the girl he'd brought to dinner with him. Even as they were shown to an elevator, the redhead didn't seem much interested in anything besides his companion, nor when the lift began to rise, eventually into a glass shaft that gave a full view of the city.

When the elevator stopped, it was only at the very top floor, and another member of the staff led the two of them to a table set directly next to one of the floor to ceiling windows that surrounded this entire level of the building; a perfect view of the city, able to see the lights and the scenery for miles...yet it all seemed like Alex was wholly disinterested in it compared simply to whatever it might be that Calypso said to him.

Coding in Template By:
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:22 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE ROYAL ASTHAVON

Enter Calypso

ロイヤルデーモン

Calypso's arms crossed, eyes narrowed, lip in pout, as his next sentence just.. Tilted her, "I am not hitting on you, that was a simple show of my affections, and it is not weird! And I am not five, i'm one in fact, but i'm the equivalent of a human in their young 20s!"

Calypso couldn't help but crack quite the smile as she 'leered' at this man being oh so careless with his wording. With the kind of people who exist in this world, she's surprised he hasn't gotten his face cratered from offending the wrong being, then again, she wouldn't wish such a fate upon anyone. It was an entertaining experience with this man, even if he initially upset her.

As she walked with him, she glanced up, brows raised as she saw the kind of restaurant he was walking the two of them to. She looked to him, then back at the restaurant; She didn't make a big deal of him being into a place like this, but it was still a surprise that he went to a place like this, or could very well afford it. Surprisingly the red head was a gentleman, the young demon shrugging and walking in as he held the door open for her, walking in and awaiting him to follow.

"Hmm, my full name's Calypso Asthavon.. Mostly came here for some fun, yknow? Wanted to try alcohol and stuff, get hella drunk. Party too I guess."

She shrugged, walking with him, as if it was normal as hell that someone seemingly so young wanted to trash their body with that behavior, "It's.. Fun. Real fun. Gets my mind off stuff I don't want to think about for a few hours."

She chuckled softly, hand over her mouth as he had spoke of a 'usual table'. Wow, was this guy a regular at this place? Really really surprising, was the idea to the young one. She didn't expect such a guy to be a usual to such a cool place, especially one with an elevator. As they rose in the lift, she looked up at the man,

"Hey, so, what brings you to Vegas? Got any friends? Family? Have any dreams or aspirations for the future?"

Calypso was quickly lovestruck when she saw the elevator go up a glass shaft, seeing the glowing city rise before her eyes. The excited girl came to the very edge, her hands on the wall as she uttered words of amazement, hopping a bit as a giant smile was on her face, though still listening out for Alex's response in her joy.

As the elevator stopped, Caly made a short comment of, "Wow, we're really high up.."

She immediately ran out of the elevator, laughing, immediately going as close to the view as possible, staring with amazement. Her heart was leaping out of her chest with excitement, the view made her feel like she was on top of the world, even if she could afford to eat here just fine on her own, she never came to a place this high. She looked back at Alex, sensing he really wasn't all that excited, but still had a massive smile on her face and stars in her eyes, regardless of what other guests or employees thought of her behavior.

Her fists were balled, close to her body, as she hopped back over to him, "Alex, Alex?! Have you ever thought of how flying was like?!"
She cried out loudly, throwing her arms up in the air, like any carefree child, "Being this high up is like flying, isn't it?! Wait wait, can you fly? Is that why this isn't too exciting for you? Well yeah, I mean, for someone who flies so high this would be pretty normal.."

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:32 am

Alex

That whole response actually took Alex by surprise, but he listened a little more carefully to Calypso's words as she talked about her reasons for being here. They didn't quite surprise him, since it was why people generally came to Vegas. It was just kind of weird, more than anything. But her name'd stuck out to him, a lot actually, and though he had a few questions, one stood out more than anything else.

“Asthavon? Like President Hot-Bitch Mana herself?”

There was some obvious and genuine interest in Alex's voice, but what there was not was any particular malice despite his choice of words. While Alex did indeed wish to at some point beat up Mana (and probably do more to her, but who could say), it was more on principle than for any personal reason. She was president, he hated the government. Just made sense, really.

“What brings me to Vegas? Eh, I kinda live here. Sorta. I wander around but I've got an apartment here, do a lot of work. Win money at the craps table, all that. Not too exciting.”

Calypso's energy wasn't exactly infectious, considering Alex didn't see too much exciting about being high up. But it was endearing, if nothing else, and he smiled a little as he shrugged in response to her final query.

“Nah, I can't fly. Could be fun, I guess. I just come here pretty often, you feel me? After a while it's not too exciting.”

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum