Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello there (Open) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hello there (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Hello there (Open) Empty Hello there (Open)

Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:29 pm

ULV AUBER | WHITE MASK BUDDHA

It would be hypocritical of her to not follow etiquette after being so annoyed about others not doing it, so she sent a message to the Gotei and then appeared in the Rukongai and came through the North Gate after being allowed through. This, would allow her to enter without issue. Or, not much issue, they still had a little irritation about that whole destroying Henrex's office in a fit of rage thing. Though she had some time to kill before Shunsui was ready, and so she wandered about a bit, got some ramen and then found a new guy.

"Hey. You are a face I haven't seen before. I'm Ulv Auber, sort of strangely placed with the Gotei these days but we are friends. What's your name?" She asked, her smile warm and her golden eyes inviting. Though, it wasn't just her smile, the very air around her felt warm and comforting, the aura around the woman was just one of passion, and of relaxation. It was like sinking into a hot tub at the end of the day and just feeling the worries get replaced by something more immediately important. The Moment. It wouldn't last forever, but it was here, and now.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello there (Open) Left_bar_bleue30000/99999Hello there (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Hello there (Open) Empty Re: Hello there (Open)

Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:25 am
Shin was just getting used to all the changes in the Seireitei and spending much of his day exploring different areas and acquiring information. The first thing he immediately learned about was that the Gotei 13 were now "Gotei United". What a stupid idea, as it didn't accomplish anything except give the higher ups a reason to feel like they did something. He also noticed that, even though he was out of practice, most individuals with the Gotei were not improving the way they should have in his absence. The sheep were just living their lives as if it was okay to just float about their lives. Shin furrowed his brow at this, perhaps it would be different if he let someone else take the mission but, it couldn't be helped. Shinryu-chan, you can't blame yourself. you can't make people do things they don't want to do. Shin raised his brow at this thought, before he started to think of something internally. Permanently. You can't make them make permanent changes. They have to want to make those. Tricking, beating, and conditioning people only goes so far. Shin had a thought to say, and then shrugged it off. Shibo Aijin was correct about after all. "Still, doesn't make me enjoy it any more or less. I'll just have to fix things around here, again."

It was then another woman approached him. Ulv, huh? That was certainly an interesting name. Strangely placed withing the Gotei? He pondered the dynamics of that but also, paid attention to her in general. He immediately noticed that in the way she held herself and how how body positioned itself and gave a smirk. So, it seems at least not everyone here was slacking off, he enjoyed the idea of learning more about his new "friend" though he admitted, with him being out of practice, how much he could learn the normal way he would go about it. The last time he tried to learn something about someone who was in the same or better skill level than himself, Ibiki-taichou crushed a good amount of his midsection. How bothersome, but he figured if all else failed, he could feign through the necessary parts of his process. "Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you, Uvula-san. I'm Shin, I have some candies here." Shin said as he diverted the quick nickname shenanigans to pack a trio of spicy candies and toss them in Ulv's direction. He then pondered more on her position with the Gotei as she mentioned it. Usually, that could infer someone who wasn't in good standing, in between transitions or just a visitor type or ally. He scanned the possible standings and decided the best way to probe into her situation was to play the fool. "Weird standing, huh? Is it because you got a special offer as a personal assistant to Pervy-soutaichou and are trying to figure out how to politely decline without repercussions?" Shin asked with a cheeky grin, the question was obviously not a serious one but it was also not one that would be easy to deal with in a public area as Shin said it with some loudness but in a loud whisper, acting as if he was trying to be discreet and failed miserably.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello there (Open) Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hello there (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:08 am

"Ehh? Politely?" Ulv laughed at that one, eating one of the candies and shaking her head to the assumption. "Na, I'd just headbutt the bastard, and he knows it to boot, so he wouldn't try. My position is more, atypical reincarnation" she told him, before leaning back and looking at him with a more critical eye than she did before.

"So, to preface, I am the Gotei's most powerful Empath, so the feelings you think are hidden in your mind might as well be screamed to me. Which leads me to ask how much recent history you know about this place, and then what qualifications you have to be so proud and arrogant. I don't get reasoning so I can only assume that, with it being connected to the disdain you feel, you think yourself the only one capable of fixing the problems you see all around you.

But I've got to wonder. With Byakuya, and Toshiro, and Ibiki, and Kuro and Henrex and Shunsui and Magnolia and Carter and Arkin and all these fine Shinigami about the place, what qualifications do you have that you are the one to fix everything, when clearly everyone else has failed?"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Shinryu
Shinryu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hello there (Open) Left_bar_bleue30000/99999Hello there (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (30000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:24 pm

Hello there (Open) JCRrxmK

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

"Good question. I can't really fully speak to the answer, I can however speak to the path towards the answer." Shin said plainly as Ulv spoke to his reasoning for why he felt his answer was the answer. "Part of the answer is stagnation, however." Shin added in before he proceeded to dissect the manner of his thoughts. He found the idea of an empath truly fascinating and his curiosity was brimming so intently, it didn't take an empath to see it. Granted, Shin was normally one who preferred to manipulate or mask his emotions to get a read on others but, no point in hiding what isn't able to be. It was a curious ability, though. Regardless of that, Shin merely shrugged his shoulders as he popped a few more spicy candies in his mouth.

"In every pond, in every river, and in every flow, there is only three actions. Forward, reverse, or stop. That includes the progress and development of groups, like the Gotei. The ones who control the flow of the Gotei are Central Command and the Captains. There are some Captains, past, present and most likely future who however, don't think it's their job to constantly ensure the flow is moving forward. Some like Aizen, try to move it backwards in order to achieve their own goals easier. Some like Mayuri, are so fixated on the forward they forget that not everyone has the same pace and end up killing some in the process. Others like Yamamoto, prefer to keep things as they are because they've grown accustomed to how it works. It's all a mix, in the end. However, to truly keep the flow constantly moving forward with all, one thing is paramount." Shin spoke in a sort of circular manner though the point he was making was not exactly subtle. He crunched a spicy candy in his mouth and fussed with his clothing for a second before shaking his head. "Knowledge. Information. Ideas. It's impossible to know everything, but the road to learning as much as possible is in my opinion the path towards the answer. Traditions, superstitions, and all those attachments of the like have no real productive use. For too long things have remained stagnant and have just tried to weather the storm instead of push through it. In order for growth to happen, change needs to occur really. I also just find it incredibly boring knowing that everyone thinks that if you are in this squad, you can only be good or excel at one thing." Shin stated in a rather matter of fact sort of way. The truth of it to Shin was that, changing things would take a lot of manipulation from the inside out. But, stating it like that would be foolish. "To put it simply, what I possess is the willingness to grind forward the gears in a way that causes progress. Oh, and by the way, if you haven't noticed me around here before, I'll give you a recent history hint: I'm the predecessor to Henrex and Kuro while also being a disciple of Yoruichi. That and not everyone has perfect observational skills." Shin popped another candy into his mouth as he stated his previous history within the Gotei in a semi-subtle manner as well as taking a moment to point out a slight hint to some of his capabilities. Granted, Shin wasn't actually in the Seireitei these last few years but, unless this Ulv had an active knowledge of high-level missions, it was an amusing jab to make.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:38 pm

"They actually made fools like you back in the day? Hmm. I am glad I missed it. Not, quite as glad as why I missed it, if I am honest, but this new batch are so much more respectful than whatever you are" Ulv flicked her eyebrows and crunched the sweet in her teeth. Her golden eyes glittering with their own light as her mentality flared for a moment. She had a few things to say, but channelling Hvit, she did not say them.

"Though Yoruichi was fun. I met her once, and it was a lovely meeting. Chidori was also cool. I even taught her my Tulpa. Though I don't know if she ever did anything with it" Ulv then finished and just looked at Shinryu for a moment. He wasn't a Vizard, so she needed a new reason. If she could even be bothered mustering one at this point.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum