Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open]

Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:53 pm

Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: DJ Okawari - Song: Flower Dance

Magnolia couldn't help but let out a small giggle at himiko with her bowing antics before she thought about what himiko said about humans being amusing.

" Yes, I agree, but sometimes its just.. too overwhelming y'know?"

Magnolia paused after Himiko asked about where she came from, the smile that adorned her lips faded slightly before a slightly pained frown adorned her lips. The shaky sigh that left her lips was accompanied with the Shinigami closing her eyes for a few moments, her words starting slowly as she figured out what she wanted to say, and how she wished to say it.

"I.. come from the soul society, but, it's slightly different than the one that the gotei united resides in. Where i'm from, there is no law, and massive sects rule over the common populace with complacency, debauchery, and corruption. It's.. honestly quite horrible. "

Finally, her lips pulled into a weary smile, as she tilted her head back, letting it rest on the stone behind her.

" Which is why when I came to this place, I was first perplexed, and then felt relieved that I no longer had to live that kind of life. "

After she finished speaking she gave himiko a gentle nudge with her elbow, looking sidelong at her as she asked.

"Man, that was kinda depressing honestly, enough about me though, what were the wilderness like?

[b]
Template By:
[THEFROST]

Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 BtXe12b
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open]

Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:05 pm
Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 Banne-Himiko

HIMIKO | THE FOXY SHINIGAMI

Her ears twitched as she listened to Magnolia's words. Taking it all in while she nodded to herself, she wasn't the smartest and she was trying to follow all this. Oh right, Black World. That's probably what she meant. Himiko was so busy lately she forgot about that stuff.

"Nah. It sounds like it was tough."

She reached out to put her hand on her shoulder. Being really serious for a moment.

"But you feel really strong miss and you obviously care about this different place. So you should protect what you love and makes you happy... kinda like food."

It seemed so mature, so wise and then she drew her anology. Blushing after she realised her declaration she shook her head and smiled again.

"Being in the wilderness was fun but really lonely. Aside from mum and dad it was no one else. I like being out here, there's a lot more people. I don't feel as lonely, so I try to protect that."

END POST | WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?

Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTWithin steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADWithin steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:34 am
[quote="Shizuo"]

"You know, I did think it was love and duty that kept me there."

Magnolia responded after a while, not before laughing softly at her heartfelt analogy that ended with food. After that statement though, her golden eyes shifted down to look at the hand that rested on her shoulder, and, rather than push it away or shrug it off, she would reach out, ruffling himiko's hair before continuing.

"But after coming here, and experiencing this world I learned an ugly truth. "

Magnolia paused as she let her hand leave himiko's hair, bringing both her palms together to pick some of the hotspring water up, letting it trickle between her fingers as she studied it, a weary expression hidden within her luminous gold eyes, the smile that had adorned her lips turning into a contemplative little frown.

"It was hate that kept me there, a need to get even with that shitty world.."

Her words trailed off as she exhaled, a self mocking chuckle leaving her lips before she raised her head off the stone it had been resting on, settling to prop her chin up with a fist as she leaned towards himiko studying her once more. After a few moments another snaggle-toothed smile adorned her features as she said offhandedly.

" Sorry, you don't need to know the less that pleasant stuff huh? So, I know you've told be about your past, but on a lighter note, is there anything you've looked forward to since joining the gotei?"

Her words were filled with genuine curiousity, but hidden beneath was subtle deflection, stemming from the discomfort from the realty she now faced.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:51 am
Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 Banne-Himiko

She looked at the hand curiously, thinking it was initially something that was going to pat her ears. She typically didn't like when people went for her ears but she liked this woman enough she'd allow it. Pleasantly surprised when the hand only touched her hair and gave it a small pat. She almost pushed in to try and get attention on her ears after she had been a little disappointed albeit secretly but restrained herself.

Himiko didn't seem concerned when Magnolia told her about her hatred, if anything she smiled and returned the hair ruffling gesture after a question was posed.

In return the fox girl leaned in really close, awkwardly trying to get her mouth to Magnolia's ear like it was some kind of secret even though the hotsprings had her pressed up a little in places.

"Well the food is really good. It's like delish you know? We used to always have to hunt little animals and eat them but this stuff, like have you had cake yet? Gosh it's sooooo tasty~."

Food came up again and she gave a reserved grin. Right, serious.

"Well, I want to protect the people because I'd be lonely without them and there'd be no more cool things to discover."

Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Within steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTWithin steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADWithin steamy, snowfed waters. [Magnolia/Himiko/Semi-Open] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:08 am

Undoubtedly, Magnolia thought that Himiko was bubbly, and it was something that had been affirmed multiple times through their interactions. Yet, when she leaned in, even with the steam acting as a natural barrier between them, Magnolia felt.. a tad uncomfortable. She was used to reserving close contact for family, or the individual who you wished to spend your life with, so... such casual closeness was straining for her to say the least, and yet, she'd allow it.

The reason she allowed it was simple, Himiko didn't have any negative intent behind her action, and honestly? Despite the very brief period of time they had been acquainted, Magnolia felt she could trust her, and it was for that reason she didn't increase the distance between them and instead listened in to what Himiko had to say.

"I can't say I miss hunting for my own food, I agree, cake is especially yummy, have you tried icecream though? Its a tad.. messy, but it's wonderful! I really want to try the one they call an icecream sandwhich. "

With a an almost conspirital giggle in return, she had made sure to lean in and whisper it back, because, heaven forbid some tree learned of her more girlish side, instead of the seasoned veteran she always tried to portray herself to be.

After hearing Himiko's serious thoughts, Magnolia responded to the sentiment by once more giving Himiko a gentle pat, before she thought for a moment and inevitably responded with a kind of bitter sweet smile on her face.

"I can agree up to a point, the gotei and the people in it have made me privy to a wonderful world that I never thought imaginable but.. I can't help but feel alone sometimes, when i realize my experiences often set me apart, and i cannot converse with them on things they grew up with, because they are things i've only recently come to know."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:19 am

Her eyes lit up at the talk of ice-cream and she nodded excitedly.

"YES! It's like, the best dontcha know. Ice-cream sandwichs are also really tasty. You should try one. They're like ice-cream but better."

Himiko didn't immediately leave Magnolia's personal space, she was actually pretty content there given how cheery she was but when the leaning over her began to make her feel a little tight in the muscles and her body felt closer to falling on top of her she pulled away and sat back in her spot with a sigh of relief.

"That's okay, we can be friends. I've been here a bit but there's still lots to discover. We should hang out more when we get back to Soul Society yeah?"

It didn't sound like an offer moreso a declaration.

"I can also help you make friends, I'm really good at it except lots of weirdos try and grab my tail. So so rude right?"

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:37 am

Despite her typically calm appearance, if one payed close attention they would probably note the faint twitch in her eyebrow as she seemed dumbfounded by the new revelation that lay before her.

"... Better than IceCream? Is that even possible!?!"

Magnolia's tonation and expressions kicked up a notch as she found her voice jumping up a few octaves in giddy delight at the thought of something better than icecream. It was an action that was followed by the woman letting out a faint cough, crimson adorning her cheeks as she looked away for a moment, trying to pretend that she didn't just.. completely gush like an exuberant puppy or something over a new type of food.

After she managed to gain some modicum of control over her flaming cheeks and embarrased mentality she afforded himiko an extremely genuine, almost shy smile, a side of the almost spartan warrior that many wouldn't ever get the chance to see. What she had needed most these few months was a friend, not one like Ulv who admittedly was an amazing friend, but tended to be.. intense, but a friend that she could just gush over stuff with, which was why she tentatively responded with.

"I'd like that very much, honestly. "

The next words that left her newfound friends mouth had her let out a small snort, rolling her eyes faintly in agreeance before she managed to let out an exasperated sigh.

"Perverts and rude people do seem to populate this realm quite abundantly, Last time I was in this place called japan, a obese man tried to take a picture of my undergarments, and another yelled something about "Sexy Samurai Cosplay Babe" and flashed lights at me using that weird box i was talking about that captures images. I... stay away from Japan now, it's.. almost unsettling to me"

Magnolia responded, sharing her own experiences she had had since coming to this plane with.. perverts and other such ilk.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:47 am

"I thought that too, I was like; c'mon guys no way would ice-cream be beaten by something.. and then! BAM, it was like uh... the best ice-cream ever all in my mouth."

She nodded pretty contently however, she could totally take Magnolia out on the town. She'd do great. They could go drinking, eating and meet people.

"Wow that is super gross. Like gosh, but you're pretty cool Magnolia. You can touch my tail, I'll give you the t-pass~"

With a wink her tail moved back and forth to show her excitement a little bit.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:58 am

Magnolia listened intently to the description of the fabled Icecream sandwhich with rapt interest, her brows arching as the girl went BAM and described it in an almost violent fashion, magnolia tilted her head slightly to the side, before she murmured in an almost confused manner to herself.

"..But.. why is it called a sandwhich then? It sound more like fist cream or something.."

After that little side-tangent, Magnolia focused back in on what mattered and it was just in time too, because just as she tuned back in Himiko continued to speak, her words turning the shy smile that had previously adorned Magnolia's face into a wide, brilliant, genuinely happy one, a soft laugh escaping her lips as she couldn't help but respond.

"You're pretty cool yourself Himiko."

Afterwards though, Himiko gave her something called the T-pass, which Magnolia's didn't quite get before she noticed Himiko's tail was now swaying back and forth. Admittedly.. there was something almost.. not quite sensual, but definitely ifinitely personal about the gesture that warred with Magnolia's upbringing and sense of rigid morality and her very nature.. but still, she didn't want to be seen as rude.

"Well.. thankyou Himiko, I will treasure this T-Pass."

She didn't quite know how to response, but she didn't want to hurt her friends feelings so she'd reach out, tentatively running her fingers through the soft fur of her tail, a little giggle escaping her lips as she said lightly.

"It's really soft himiko, i've heard of this thing called conditioner that humans use for soft hair, do you use that on your tail?"

She asked in honest curiousity, as she retracted her hand from the womans furry tail.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:09 am

"Thanks. I like to think so, I'm a positive fox you know."

When Magnolia went to touch her tail she looked pretty giddy, once the woman's fingers touched the tail it flicked a bit more excitedly. Even though through the thick fur she could barely feel any sensation it was still visibly there, very wet and waterlogged but still nice.

"I do. Shampoo and conditioner, but only when I am at home. When I'm out here it tends to not get as much care, it's not really necessary anyway. I never washed it before I came out of the woods.... I mean with conditioner- I did wash myself."

She looked a bit flustered at implying she had poor hygiene in the past.

Once the session of very light touching was done it vanished, under the water as she sat on it like a nice cushion for the rocks/dirt under the water.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum