Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Black on Black [Kintori x Keiko] Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Black on Black [Kintori x Keiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Black on Black [Kintori x Keiko] Empty Black on Black [Kintori x Keiko]

Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:44 pm

KINTORI SHIHOUIN

Kintori found herself on this particular day doing something that she wanted. Despite the Shihoin not really giving a shit about what the Gotei does now that the Onmitsukidō is no longer a thing, Kintori has been going around and keeping general tabs for anything that might actually help her or the family in any way. Whilst doing that, she's also been taking tabs on stuff just in case her sister ever decided she wanted to reintegrate into noble society. Anyways, one of the few things that had peaked her interest recently was the new hakuda instructor, well actually a teaching assistant but a hakuda nonpracticing nonetheless, just like her. If this person was good enough to be able to teacher others how to use hakuda, maybe they'd be willing to give her a few pointers. This was a stretch if anything but she thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Which is why, at the moment. Kintori was roaming around the Shin'o academy looking for said instructor. It's quite obvious who did and didn't take their hakuda classes seriously just by getting a general glance at their posture and physical build. There were some shinigami that had actually impressed her and others that made her laugh, internally of course. She had an image to keep while in public and didn't want to shatter that by laughing in a place like the academy. Anyways, she's been looking long enough by now that she should ask for help. So that's what she did, approaching a short and young looking girl, who also looked like she didn't belong here. From appearance alone, Kintori knew that she didn't take her hakuda classes seriously.

"Excuse me miss, I'm looking for someone and I'm wondering if you know where I can find them?" Kintori looked at her hand to get the name, a trait she picked up from Chidori that she still has yet to grow out of. "A miss Ulv Amber, apparently."

END POST

Black on Black [Kintori x Keiko] Sumera-character-list
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Black on Black [Kintori x Keiko] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Black on Black [Kintori x Keiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Black on Black [Kintori x Keiko] Empty Re: Black on Black [Kintori x Keiko]

Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:08 pm

Kuchiki Keiko

Same old story, not that she minded. Her normal courses were done, and she had enough of a window to go to the Hakuda instructor and ask for some tips and answers before heading back home. This was a routine she set for herself, and one she enjoyed for the most part. This opportunity was like a sweet treat to her, so it naturally set her in a good mood. Unfortunately, that mood was a little soured.

"Her name is Ulv Auber. And no. I don't know where you can find them--I don't know why they'd be here anyways."

A Shihouin. It wasn't just the dark skin that told her that. Keiko was familiar with their faces, Kintori especially since she was sister to the heir apparent, Chidori--someone Keiko was particular reviled with.

"You need anything else?"

END POST

Black on Black [Kintori x Keiko] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Black on Black [Kintori x Keiko] Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Black on Black [Kintori x Keiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:20 pm

KINTORI SHIHOUIN

She was able to tell that there was something wrong here, and she didn't want to assume but there weren't many people in the Soul Society that had skin like hers that weren't Shihoin. Though for some reason, Kintori didn't know about the girl in front of her when she probably should have. Nobody in the family has had any kids recently, well besides Chidori, so the name escaped her at the time.

"No that was it, though now that I'm here and talking to you I guess there's one more thing you can help me out with." Maybe this was one of the times when Kintori should drop the nice act and be blunt. "Who are you?" Okay hold up, that was too blunt. So much so that it sounded more rude than anything, and Kintori realized this as well. She better save face or else this whole interaction was going to be a lot worse right off the bat. "It's just that you look kind of familiar and I was wondering if I knew you from somewhere."

END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Black on Black [Kintori x Keiko] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Black on Black [Kintori x Keiko] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:55 am

Kuchiki Keiko

Figures. Members of the Shihouin have no capacity to see what's beyond their family or their personal desires. They probably had a better idea of what was happening in the Living Realm rather than Soul Society, huh? If it wasn't for her noble upbringing, Keiko might've been the type to spit on the ground in this situation. But she was, so she didn't.

"I'm Kuchiki Keiko, daughter of Kimiko. Not that you would know who that is either."

Kimiko might've rang a bell to Kintori. That was the woman pregnant with Shihouin Yoshimaru's child. Kimiko was also a member of the Kuchiki main branch, so if Kintori was familiar with other nobles, she'd definitely be a known name as well.

"No, this is the first time we're meeting face to face, though we've both been present in some ceremonies before."

END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:08 pm

KINTORI SHIHOUIN

Oh. Huh. Now she felt like an asshole, forgetting part of her extended family like that. In fact, Keiko's birth was quite the debacle when it happened. Kintori remember Papa was pretty pissed when it happened, and that man rarely gets angry unless you offend him, his daughters, or his family. Yoshimaru got an earful that day and shamed to an extent that he doesn't go flaunting around the Shihoin name. It's one thing to have a kid, another to abandon them. Especially with the Kuchiki since, at the time, relations were a bit rocky.

Anyways, back to Keiko. They probably have met at a ceremony before, just that Kintori goes to a lot of those that she doesn't remember much of what happens. "Oh, sorry about that. How are you doing? I think it's been a while since we've actually had a conversation like this before. Almost like you're avoiding the family or something..." Kintori wouldn't blame her if she did. This entire thing was super awkward.

"Oh! When did you join the academy by the way? How're the classes here? Must be pretty easy considering you're part Shihoin and part Kuchiki. Basically a prodigy waiting to happen."
Yeah, perhaps poking fun might make thing between them a bit lighter conversation-wise.

END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:39 pm

Kuchiki Keiko

She knew that wasn't their intent, but anytime someone she immediately disliked--like Takehiko, or basically any Shihouin--asked her how she was doing or any other introductory pleasantries, it felt nauseating and sarcastic. Of course, a noblewoman wouldn't act so unbecomingly, so Keiko held down any bile that wanted to come up.

"I've been doing fine. I'm not 'actively' avoiding the Shihouin either, I just try to apply myself to more important matters than to entertain your family."

There was more she wanted to say with that, but like the bile, Keiko held the worst of it bac--what? Did she just say Keiko was half Shihouin? As if that had anything at all, in any world or realm, to do with her successes?

"Don't call me Shihouin. I'm not. Being half.... being half Shihouin had nothing to do with it."

The only reason Keiko held herself back from barking any further was that Kintori was being polite herself. If she had at all reciprocated the malice, Keiko would've spewed fire from her mouth, but doing that while the other was maintaining propriety would make the Kuchiki feel like she was losing to her or something.

"And the classes are fine. I enrolled last year, and the classes are also fine. I've finished all my hakuda and hoho courses up to graduation, I just have zanjutsu and kido left to complete."

END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:26 pm

KINTORI SHIHOUIN

"It's hard to dispute your genetics but as you wish. I'll drop it though do note that having royal blood does make you better than the rest skill-wise. Because of your Shihoin blood you have a stronger aptitude to hakuda and hoho than the rest because we used to be assassins long ago. You don't have to be a Shihoin, but you are Shihoin." Kintori frowned. She spoke not with malice but disappointment. She didn't expect Keiko to have such a disdain to her father's side of the family, but she couldn't really know what she went through since she knew her father and her mother was a nobody.

"And sorry if I made it sound like I wanted you to entertain us, I was simply making light of how little we actually see each other and how little our families interact." For a moment, Kintori stopped talking and began eyeing Keiko's physique. There was no way they thought she was done with her Hakuda classes with a body like that. Hakuda, as Kintori knows it, requires both strong body and mind to truly capitalize on it's potential. "Are you sure you're at graduation level, anyways? From what it looks, they haven't taught you much of the fundamentals of Hakuda at the least. If you want, I could show you how to actually use Hakuda." It was a genuine offer coming from a good place with good intentions, hopefully Keiko didn't take it the wrong way.

END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:28 pm

Kuchiki Keiko

It wasn't like Kintori was wrong, on a genetic level, Keiko's talents in hakuda and hoho were likely largely influenced by her Shihouin blood, which physically proved dominant over her Kuchiki heritage. It's just that, this wasn't something Keiko ever liked to admit. It was something she wanted to not only ignore, but overcome, hence her priorities in excelling in the two subjects, such that she could stand above the Shihouin without using their name. Most people who broached this sort of topic with her immediately found that it was better to let it go, but Kintori wasn't one of those people Keiko could just freely berate over it.

The girl's mouth opened to say something in retort, but she restrained herself. Especially since this wasn't something she could refute, only emotionally retaliate on, and Keiko didn't feel comfortable with that. There had to be some substance behind her words. So she just let that part go, and responded to the rest.

"Yeah, there aren't many opportunities for that. The Shihouin have distanced themselves from the Gotei over the years, while the Kuchiki continue to fill their ranks, so a lot of our duties don't coincide."

It was almost a little painful to give a Shihouin a more genuine, normal response that didn't have some snark behind it. Fortunately, Kintori gave her an opportunity to express some of her emotion, though rather than snark, it was just pure anger. What the woman said to her was taken incredibly offensively.

"What? You think I can't do Hakuda? What makes you say that--or do you just think the instructors judgements can't be trusted? Yeah, c'mon, show me some real Hakuda. Meet me at the training grounds, by the flag pole."

Without waiting for a response, Keiko turned her back to the woman aggressively and walked with a fierceness to each step.

END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:17 pm

KINTORI SHIHOUIN

Oh what? This was not the way she expected to do this, but if that's how Keiko wanted things to go then Kintori was happy to obliged. She wasn't too keen on fighting and injuring her niece so she had made the conscious decision to hold back before even going into the fight. Silently, Kintori followed behind Keiko to the flag pole outside and just stood there, waiting for Keiko to do something. Actually, she should say something before they start.

"Are you sure you really want to do this, kid? I could beat a good portion of full-blown shinigami, and no offense, I don't think someone who hasn't even gotten through the academy would stand a chance." It came off a lot more like humble bragging than she intended it to but by the time she realized this it was already said. Kintori, despite being one of the diplomatic face of the Shihoin when it comes to minor things, wasn't very good at word choice and conveying what she actually means.

Anyways, Kintori stood adjacent to Keiko, hand on her hip, waiting for something to happen that she could react to.

END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:10 pm

Kuchiki Keiko

"I dunno. We'll just have to see."

Keiko wasn't foolish. Well, foolish enough to pick this fight, but not enough to think she actually had it in her to beat Kintori. Everything she said so far was right, after all. About everything. But, that didn't matter. Not as much as just wanting to show that she wasn't going to take that slight. Not from a Shihouin amongst all else.

As soon as Kintori put her hand on her hip to a relaxed position full of confident openings, Keiko stepped forward with an opening round-house snap kick from her right foot, aiming straight for Kintori's midsection.

END POST

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum