Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Top posting users this week
Henrex
It is time to Awoo - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIt is time to Awoo - Page 4 I_voting_barIt is time to Awoo - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Gamma
It is time to Awoo - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIt is time to Awoo - Page 4 I_voting_barIt is time to Awoo - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Lillian
MorpheusDavol
Siegharty
THEFROST
Ame no ko
Blood Knight
Geeky Raven

It is time to Awoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It is time to Awoo - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999It is time to Awoo - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

It is time to Awoo - Page 4 Empty
Subject Post 31PostSubject: Re: It is time to Awoo   It is time to Awoo - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2020 1:11 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

Ulv would nod as Elyss claimed it was time to go back. Riisng gracefully from herseat, she would follow behind Elyss,but directher to the barracks,whereshe had a lot of paperwork to fill out. While not the scale of a Captain's work, there were after-action reports to do that she had been neglecting and other mind-numbing boredom that she was ignoring wholly because of the name of it.

"Commander Kyoraku-Hayden will want precise reports from Captain Murasaki, so you are going to aid your Captain in this"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Back to top Go down
Siegharty
Seasoned Member
Siegharty

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It is time to Awoo - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0It is time to Awoo - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

It is time to Awoo - Page 4 Empty
Subject Post 32PostSubject: Re: It is time to Awoo   It is time to Awoo - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2020 12:28 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

The barracks? Yeah. This is a good place to rest, but it seems Ulv had other ideas for Elyss. Paperwork? Didn’t she do all her paperwork already? Did someone sneak more in for her to do while she was out with Ulv? Ugh. See, that is what Elyss gets with her decision to relax a bit with Ulv. One moment away, and she’s already falling behind in paperwork.

“Ah. Leave me then. I will complete all this and be on my way to bed for the rest of the day. Thanks for the meal Ulv. I appreciated it.”

She didn’t look all too happy as her tired eyes fell on the paperwork. With a sigh, she silently goes about looking over the many forms before her essentially zoning out from everything else around her. She looked far from the snappy immature woman Ulv used to know at this moment. If that is for better or for worse? Time will tell.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Back to top Go down

It is time to Awoo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei :: The Gotei United :: Seventh Division: Earth Affiliation-
Jump to: