Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Polite Bear Noises - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Polite Bear Noises - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Polite Bear Noises - Page 2 Empty Re: Polite Bear Noises

Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:54 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"My big ol' sham, to be precise. And don't get me wrong, Mirja did try to do diplomacy to start with. But, three people ignored her, one person gave her the wrong documents that she had to give back and go to an annoying debriefing thing about anything she had read in those documents, and then she met with Hayden. And-" Ulv would scratch her head awkwardly and laugh, just as awkwardly. To see this pillar of power and confidence turn awkward really drove home how the situation was.

"Well...that's a story you'll have to ask the man himself. We'll just say it's what made Mirja stop trying to be a diplomat and never try to attempt again"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Polite Bear Noises - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Polite Bear Noises - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:32 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Oh... Oh. You were Mirja? I've heard a lot of stories about you, but I didn't know you were the same person. Well, uh... I guess I'm glad I've learned from your mistakes. No offense."

Murasaki laughed a little bit at that one, obviously not meaning anything mean by it. She, after all, did not have any context for the relationship between Mirja and Ulv, but she also wasn't going to ask any questions about it. She just wasn't that kind of person.

"Hayden, the king of Vastime? Never met him, I just know he's married to the Captain Commander. I haven't really been down there too much, they have a lot of their own defenses anyway. Maybe one day, though."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Polite Bear Noises - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Polite Bear Noises - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:49 pm

"Ehhh, it's really complicated. I got Mirja's soul and due to this thing it's not wiped by the Soul Cycle so I got all of Mirja's soul. But at the same time I am my own woman, I am Ulv. So sometimes Mirja is me and something Mirja is Mirja. But, don't worry. I too, am extremely glad that I have had the opportunities to evolve past what she was cursed with" Ulv let the sombre atmosphere linger for all of a few seconds before shrugging it off.

"And what do you mean you've never met him? Earth Affiliation, woman. It means be affiliated with the people of Earth. Of which Hayden is a massive part. It is your duty to meet them and maintain diplomatic ties. How can you do that if you've never met him?"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Polite Bear Noises - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Polite Bear Noises - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:45 pm

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Well, that's... That is complicated, you're right. But hey, you're here now, right? It's good to see that you've kept on. I don't think most people would if something like that happened. Though most people probably wouldn't have actually been through somethin like that at all, huh..."

Murasaki's tone remained positive, wanting to keep things lighthearted and not wanting Ulv to get too deep into any bad feelings. She just didn't like seeing people get down.

"Well, he sent a letter and we had a meeting scheduled, but then, uh... Well, the war started up so we didn't get a chance to go through with that. And we've both been pretty busy lately, so we just haven't had the time to get another one in line. One of these days."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:54 pm

Ulv shook her head at the idea of scheduling conflicts and, almost as if to show that she was not immune to getting caught up in her own passion regardless of where she was or what message she was trying to send herself, spoke wholly opposed to the image she was cultivating for herself.

"Ahhh, that's crap. You and me are going to Vastime tonight to meet the lug and I will drag his ass out the Throne room by his ears if I have to. Not only is relaxing an important part of one's life for mental health, but you two meeting is also very important for relations between my favourite organisations. It can be like a date only he is married and you have someone else so it is nothing like a date"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:38 am

THE BLADE MAIDEN

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Laughing to herself at Ulv's definite slip into more casual demeanor, Murasaki's smile widened more than just a little bit. That was definitely more in line with what she'd heard, and honestly, it was more her style anyway. She liked things casual.

"No can do tonight, I've still got lots of other stuff to do. But I'll tell you what, I'll write him again tonight and tell him to make some time, yeah? I think I've got a little bit of free time coming up soon in my schedule, I'll double check."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:17 am

Ulv look to Murasaki as she immediately tried to ditch the plans. Clearly she had no understanding of the whirlwind of party that was Ulv. Because the staring just lasted for a few moments, and then she shook her head.

"Sorry. I did not mean to imply that any part of that was a choice for either of you. You've got a whole division to help you and me to boot. If I have to, I will stay behind and chaperone you with Hvit till you hit it off and can sustain the thing under your own power"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum